halo/ prop cycle

costeja

costeja

Awards
Ok, so im gonna do a halodrol/ propadrol cycle and just wanted some feedback, ive read as much as i can stomach (so much conflicting info out there) and want to know if im over/ under doing support supps/ pct.

About me:
26yrs.
6' 2"
220lbs
lifting 1yr straight (on and off for about 5yr)

4 week cycle
halo 50/50/50/50/0/0/0/0
prop 60/60/60/60/0/0/0/0

support supps
cycle support 2/2/2/2/1/1/1/1 (scoops per day)
fish oil 3/3/3/3/3/3/3/3 (caps per day)
taurine 500mg 1/1/1/1/1/1/1/1 (caps per day)
super cissus rx 0/0/0/2/2/2/2/2 (or as needed)
universal animal stak (everyday multi)

pct
nolva 0/0/0/0/20/10/10/10mg (god forbid i dont include this one)
novedex 0/0/0/0/4/4/2/2 (caps per day)
lean fx 0/0/0/0/3/3/3/3 (caps per day)

am i missing anything? can i remove anything? i have read that clomid (if a serm is even needed) is better w/ propadrol.

workout will be a 5 day 1 muscle group per day most sets will be pyramids 10,8,6,4
mon: chest
tues: off/ cardio
wends: back
thurs: legs
fri: arms
sat: off/ cardio
sun: shoulders
abs and cardio will be done most days

diet will be a 500 cal reduced, very clean, high protein

again any feedback would be much appreciated.

luke1984

luke1984

Awards
  • Established
I think it's a better idea to get an extra bottle of Halo and run it an extra 2 weeks, 6 weeks total. Halo starts do do its magic in week 4 so a 4 week cycle is too short. Also, you might want to consider upping the dosage in week 3.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
awww stupid me i should have known this wasnt a real halo and prop cycle......stupid designers. :pat::261:

costeja

costeja

Awards
I think it's a better idea to get an extra bottle of Halo and run it an extra 2 weeks, 6 weeks total. Halo starts do do its magic in week 4 so a 4 week cycle is too short. Also, you might want to consider upping the dosage in week 3.
what about
halo 50/50/75/75/75/75/0/0/0/0
prop 0/0/60/60/60/60/0/0/0/0

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
awww stupid me i should have known this wasnt a real halo and prop cycle......stupid designers. :pat::261:
I was expecting halotestin and test prop too. It took me a while to figure out the prop was propadrol. lol.

Up the doses. MORE. Trust me. Prop isn't even methylated IIRC, it needs some heavier doses i think. The Halo you could probably run to 100mg. idk, everyone is different.

costeja

costeja

Awards
also do you think i should continue to use mri no2 and superpump 250 thru or hold off on it till pct?
also i believe that i read that propadrol is a progestin and that nolva should not be used. true or false? and if so is clomid what should be used?

costeja

costeja

Awards
I was expecting halotestin and test prop too. It took me a while to figure out the prop was propadrol. lol.

Up the doses. MORE. Trust me. Prop isn't even methylated IIRC, it needs some heavier doses i think. The Halo you could probably run to 100mg. idk, everyone is different.
sorry for the confusion, is there anyway i can change the title of the post? also i generally respond very well to most supplements and am not trying to put on a ton of mass. i have 2 bottles of each and can up the doses as needed. do you think that this will be good for moderate gains? i appreciate your help.

costeja

costeja

Awards
anyways how do the support supps and pct look?