bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
23years
8 yrs solid training
diet down
5' 9 1/2"
about 185 lbs 11/12 percent body fat - got down from 193 with ckd- lost 2-3 percent body fat-
Diet down well
supps right now:
multi v, fish oil, flax oil, hawthorne berry, COq10, garlic, celery seed, milk thistle, saw palmetto, red yeast rice

This will be my first steroid cycle, i really didnt want to mess with anything otc, but will be traveling a bit for the next month..so i have decided to go with IBE epistane since it is relatively safe.

So i have decided to run epistane like this:
Week 1: 20 20 20 20 30 30 30
Week 2: 30 30 30 40 40 40 40
Week 3: 40 40 40 40 40 40 40
Week 4: 40 40 40 40 40 / /
using full bottle

PCT: Torem
week 1: 120 mg 3 days
week 2: 90mg 7 days
week 3: 60mg 10 days
week 4: 30mg 7 days
using 30mL 1800mg

Formestane-AI- tapered up in 3rd week? is this nessasary?

Lean xtreme-cortisol blocker??? is this really needed

I am hoping to gain fifteen solid pounds.. and keep body fat the same or lowered a bit.. hoping to finish with maybe 10 percent.. i feel im have maxed out genetically far more then 75 percent of the ppl i read about on this site that use havoc/episatne and successfully gain 20lbs, but we will see how it goes.

1RM estimates

Bench-325
squat-425(recent knee injury- havent used more then 225lbs on the bar for reps)
deadlift- 405 prob more

Thank you for all help

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
My Dosages for support supps are as follows:
Daily:
Multi v- 2xs
Red yeast rice- 600mg
COq10- 300mg
Garlic- 1000mg/1000mcgcoq10
hawthorne- 3000mg
milk thistle- 1000mg extract=4000mg
Fish Oil- 5000mg
Flax oil- 15000mg
micardis-once a day for blood pressure- just started 2 weeks prior

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Today is day nine and i am very pleased with everything so far.. i have been lifting 5 times a week ... this is roughly what my workout plan looks like:
day 1:Chest/Tris/calves/cardio
day 2: Back/Bis/
day 3: Legs/calves/cardio
day 4: shoulders/tris/traps
day 5: weakness training(lots of work on my quad sweep,forearms, read delts)/Bis/Cardio

Cardio days change.. i get in three days a week tho.. my cardio is hit training always with 10 pound weights in my hands.. usually rotating in... hands in the air 30seconds/ out to the sides 30 seconds/hands in front for thirty seconds while sprinting... then walking for a 1min 30 secs... then running 1min 30 secs... then walking with hands in the air 30seconds/ out to the sides 30 seconds/hands in front for thirty seconds .... then sprints for one minute throwing punches with weights.. then walking... repeat circut twice

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
Around day five i wondered when i would start seeing gains.. i was a little disappointed.. sure enough the next day i did start seeing gains. The sixth day is when i could litteraly begin to feel the difference ...weight jumped up.. i believe once i got to 30mg and it kicked in.. i could feel the difference.. i believe 40mg will be my sweet spot cant wait to get there

Weight after week one: + 5 pounds = 190.. slight bloat.. holding some water weight around my stomach.. veins look great (very veiny/ veins are thicker) ..body fat seems about the same although i am looking more defined and muscles are begining to show better/skin tighter

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
It has become quite apparent that i will be the only one writting anything in this thread/log. That is fine with me since i dont lift or workout for anyone but myself, so why do it for anyone but me!

So it is day ten and i have taken 30mg out of 40mg for the day... today is supposed to be my first day at 40mg..but it is getting late so i may start 40mg tommorrow.

Didnt work out today.. it is rest day.. i may take tommorrow off too depending on how i feel. I have been getting in lots of calories. Just bought a new weight gainer called MHP "up your mass"... I enjoy the MHP proteins... they tast good and are very effective.. I used MHP probolic while cutting and while bulking and it is a fantastic protein for anytime..
This weight gainer is cookie dough and tastes phenomonol... with whole milk one serving is as follow
Cal 802
Protein 65
Fat 27
Carbs75
as well as additional amino acids.. non essential and essential + glutamine arginine and leucine and BCAAs

Weight today half way through day ten:
197lbs.....+ 12lbs

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
Looks good, its your call for formenstane, I would use a cortisol blocker during pct, best wishes on gains bro.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
day 14: weight has been jumping around alot.. depending on the time of day i weight myself i am up or down up to five pounds... so i will be using a mirror to judge until day 21

my weight in the morning was 194
so about nine pounds of solid weight gained.. body fat has stayed relatively the same.. strength has not gone up that much.. can wait for it to start jumping up.. i have been using different equipment to workout lately so its tough to tell how much strength i have actually gained
looking in the mirror... i am looking slightly bigger.. a little more defined.. but my muscles seem fuller and more developed.. the muscle bellies are more prominent and u can see my muslces are maturing
i feel i am putting on permamnt muscle mass even though it my weight is not significantly up, i feel i will keep almost everything that i gain off this cycle which would be great.. my goal is 6 more pounds to get to 200.. if i can gain nine more pounds that would be perfect therefore i will be about 203 and can afford to lose about 3 pounds in pct and still be very happy with how the cycle turned out..
i do not feel shut down at all.. libido is still very good.. it is up slightly.. although my erections have not been as solid.. hooked up with some random slut last night and used a condom.. things were not as hard as i would have liked.. but i never seem to be all the way up when using a condom..

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
will be getting my lipids and other blood work done on monday on day 17.. we will see how things go..
any thoughts on bumping the dosage up the last week to 50mg for a few days
anythoughs on bridging into a 3 week run of low dose superdrol?
blood pressue taken by the doctor was 124/74 today.. which is fantastic since about a month ago it was up to 179/92..
i think the celery seed extract has helped alot!!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
thank u all for ur help so far:

so i have been having the most ridiculous pain in my biceps all day todAY.. pain started last night.. it feels like the worst DOMs i have ever had.. the thing is i dont know if it is just a cramps or it is actually DOMS.. i have been massaging it and throwing aspercreme on there all day.. nothing helps.. i think my biceps are just growing to big for my arms;) ... that could be the problem... honestly though they just hurt all over.. i decided to do ten sets of biceps 2 nights ago at 2 am for the hell of it because my biceps needed some work.. apparently i hit them too hard.. i will do some light sets with ten pound dbs to get some blood and nutrients in there today.. tommorow will be the start of day 16..cant wait here comes the pain!!!!

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
also wanted to mention i take no taurine or bananas for cramps.. i have never had any .. so didnt play it safe.. could my bicep pain be the dreaded cramps everyone talks so much about.. o well im sure no one is going to answer and im just rambling on to myself for nothing... enjoy the read anyone/everyone

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
It shouldn't be a cramp if it's just pain. I've had severe cramping in my biceps before. I'd be sitting at my desk after a hard arms workout and start to move my arm and as my elbow closed in under 90 degrees, the bicep would tighten up and try to close the arm up completely. I'd have to use my other arm to straighten it out. It's intense, lol. But it's not just a constant pain.

If you have pain then i'd guess that you aggravated a tendon from lifting so hard or something... just go easy on your bi's for a while.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
It shouldn't be a cramp if it's just pain. I've had severe cramping in my biceps before. I'd be sitting at my desk after a hard arms workout and start to move my arm and as my elbow closed in under 90 degrees, the bicep would tighten up and try to close the arm up completely. I'd have to use my other arm to straighten it out. It's intense, lol. But it's not just a constant pain.

If you have pain then i'd guess that you aggravated a tendon from lifting so hard or something... just go easy on your bi's for a while.

had this happen the other day after a bicep workout. i went to scratch my nose and my bicep muscle tightened up and cramped....it hurt like a bitch. then i ate a banana :D

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
i would just like to say.. i have put on a little fat it seems.. not much, but just a slight amount under my belly button.. i still have very defined upper abs... but i wish i had taken measurements before i started this cycle.. my arms (biceps mainly) look fantastic. they have probably grown at least a half inch if not more.. bis are usually my weakest point.. and they look fantastic.. very defined.. more peaked then usual and definetly larger...my traps also seem to have grown a good deal.. i noticed this starting very soon after i started the cycle.. so this is good... i never do much real direct trap work.. just heavy deads and up right rows.. sometimes ill do some cleans.. but other then that ill just do some behind the back shrugs .. in front barbell shrugs.. and hands to the side dumbell shrugs.. all this is done on my fifth work out of the week and his not grouped with any other larger body parts.
My chest feels rock hard.. it never really sticks out too much or grows alot.. but i can tell when my conditioning is on and im making gains because my chest gets rock hard and i usually hold my last bit of fat on my chest and right below my belly button..
arms feel better today.. less pain.. it was most likely doms... my arms are always flexed it seems.. i wake up in the worst pain just because i sleepwith them in a contracted postion
Tommorow is leg day and then skiing all day.. should be fun.. legs will be done...:thumbsup:

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
NOS man our stats are almost identical.. hows ur body fat right now.. last time i saw pictures i was a little bigger and more defined.. but age height and weight are very very similar.. cant wait to get a test e cycle under my belt like u big dog

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
NOS man our stats are almost identical.. hows ur body fat right now.. last time i saw pictures i was a little bigger and more defined.. but age height and weight are very very similar.. cant wait to get a test e cycle under my belt like u big dog
BF is probably around 11-12%...i hold about 98% of my fat in my lower abdominals and obliques which BLOWS. thats what years of cortico-steroids will do to u :(.....lipo is basically the only fix....but we'll see how true that is in the next few weeks when my prop/tren cycle is underway.

my only regret is that i didnt get back to my weight pre-surgery (11 inches of intestines removed, i was 190 pre). i would easily be sitting at about 220 right now. but im impatient and already had to delay the cycle.

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
dman .. how do all these medical problems effect u when u r on cycle.. do u take extra precautions or what?

buster0371

buster0371

Awards
  • Established
what would you recomend if you could only get otc PCT?

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
so my weight has dropped a little bit.. it really goes up and down each day because i tend to eat alot and drink a ton of water.. i have been five pounds less in the morning then i was the night before from all the water weight plus i tend to sleep 12 hours some days..
muscles are looking really full im liking the the added hardness too them also... it seems like epi works alot like anavar.. basically not too much weight gain but a decent reduction of some body fat and nice addition of definiton and hardness.. in the future i would def use this to end another bulking cycle or on a cutting cycle...

so i have decided to change things up a little but for the end of the cycle... I will go one more week and bump the dose to 50mg a day where i think i will start seeing some better gains.. i have a higher tolerance to most drugs so i feel 50mg will be a great spot for me to finish up at.. my goal right now is to finish up at about 197(sitting at between 192-194)..this would be a net gain of 12 pounds.. and i would have to think this would be all lbm since my body fat has stayed pretty much the same .. i cut out all cardio so keeping bodyfat the same is pretty good.. my strength has not really gone up that much.. so far i am pleased with how things have gone but no overly happy.. i feel i have not gotten enough calories or i would have gained more weight so far... 7 pounds in 18 days is good but not ridiculous considering i was on a cut before i started... although i did ease into my cycle with a week of normal eatting before i started..
so far i give epi a 4.5 out of 10... i think i was expecting too much right from the start.. i read alot of reviews of ppl who even after multiple cycles of epistane dont have close to the muscle mass i obtained prior to my cycle.. which tends me to beleive lifting expierence has alot to do with how well u respond to epi.... i am expecting big things for the next week 4-5 pounds.. i will not settle for less then an additonal gain of 4 pounds in the next week.. i will certinaly eat for it.. so here it comes 50mg with one week left,,, for a total cycle of 25 days looking like this:
Week 1: 20 20 20 20 30 30 30
Week 2: 30 30 30 40 40 40 40
Week 3: 40 40 40 40 50 50 50
Week 4: 50 50 50 50 / / /

i obviously fuced up somewhere along the lines and missed a couple doses.. i tryed to keep up and count but i miscounted somewhere along 4 doses missed.. but added to the end....

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
had a fantasic workout today .. was extremely energized and the pump was fantastic... my body is finally starting to respond like i would have hoped, i am looking larger more defined, and harder everyday.. i must say 50mg is the sweet spot for me.. and if i could do it over i would prob start with 1 week at 40mg and 3 weeks at 50mg... my bodyfat seems to be slightly reduced compared to where it was the start of the cycle.. which is fantastic.. im sitting on 10 percent .. right where i wanted to be...
my weight this morning was 195.. wow up 10 lbs
weighing in after my workout before shake and before gaterade =196.5 in boxers...
this stuff is finally kicking like i wanted.. i have been eatting like a mad man.. shoveling down the cals..
my new goal is 197-198
if i can make it to 197 first thing in the morning.. i beleieve post pct i will be able to stay at 195 or maybe even keep all gains which would be fantastic and a net gain of 10lbs lbm...

what should my diet look like in pct? should i continue with the mass gain diet.. or should i be careful with the carbs and lower them(only eatting carbs w/breakfast.. pre/post workout)
i would like to potentially cut back my carbs a little in pct if reccomended just to keep the dried out shredded look..

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
ok so if any1 reads this and would be nice enough to respond.. i dont plan on doing another cycle for awhile.. and im not feeling shut down what so ever.. so i would really like to extend this cycle.. so i was thinking.. instead of buying more epi, which will take too long to get.. what about once my 25th day of epi is over.. instead of ending it there.. going on superdrol for 16 days at 10mg from day 26 to day 42.. therfore my cycle is only 6 weeks but i would def feel more satisfied with how it turns out since it would help me add that strength that i didnt gain with epi.. and hopefully i could add another 5-8 pounds which would be fabulous and make me extremely happy.. then i would start my pct of 4 weeks torem

bigzach1234

bigzach1234

Awards
  • Established
if any1 could help me figure out if this would be a decent idea.. i would really really appreciate feedback from the vets.. or any1 who has done a epi cycle bridged into sdrol.. or simply just a plain epi/drol cycle.. i dont think 16 days on 10mg would really be that bad for my body, and i think the positives would definetly far out weigh the negatives

i know a six week cycle of orals isnt really reccomended.. but the epi was really mild and i ran half the cycle under 40mg.. and i dont think 10mg super would be that bad.. i have all the cycle support

all help appreciated thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
dman .. how do all these medical problems effect u when u r on cycle.. do u take extra precautions or what?

no i dont take any precautions on cycle. i cycle correctly and dont abuse compounds. test made me feel like a million dollars....a feeling i hadnt felt in about 9 years.

16 days on Mdrol should be fine. maybe up the doses on the support supps

mike91

mike91

Awards
im gonna start my first cycle of epistane
20/30/30/40
on cycle and post cycle i will be takeing 2 scoops of cycle support spread out and for pct i will be useing pct assist at 4 caps a day
will not be taking a SERM for pct but will keep one on hand

ill be following your log

ZoomZoom88

ZoomZoom88

Awards
  • Established
im doing a 20/30/40/40 cycle right now and doing a bulk. ill be watching how your cycle goes. Good Luck, Lift hard.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
manifesto Cycle Logs 14
Cycle Logs 8
Cycle Logs 109
Anabolics 170
felixastro Anabolics 12