Mdrol And Xtreme Tren Cycle

twin9s

Awards
Whats up guys, I am about to start a ph cycle and am just looking for your opinions. My cycle is going to be as follows-

week1- 30mgs of mdrol
week 2-40mgs of mdrol
week 3- 50mgs of mdrol
week 4 -40mgs of mdrol and 60mgs of xtreme tren
week 5 90 mgs of xtreme tren
week 6 120 mgs of xtreme tren
week 7 90 mgs of xtreme tren
weeks after- clomid and inhibit-e till all gone

All through out my cycle I will be taking fish oils, cycle support, and milk thistle daily.

I was thinking about taking some sort of NO2 as well, what do u guys think???

I would appriciate everyoes 2 cents! Thanks gentlemen!

:cheers:

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Yo, dude. Have you run Mdrol before? Do you know that 10-20mg is all you need? I just switched to 20mg and i'm noticing massive gains, and i'm 60 pounds heavier than you. I highly recommend against going to 40 and 50mg, it's just plain excessive. You really need to research these compounds more if this is what you are planning on running.

Beyond that i have a few comments, i don't understand the taper on the Xtreme Tren. And NO2 is useless when you're on steroids, i already get pumps that ... almost... interfere with my workout. Bigger pumps will not be beneficial!

First tell me your age, cycle experience etc. etc.
Then i can plan out a better version of this cycle for you. Off the top of my head, a superior cycle would look like this:
Mdrol: 10/20/20/00/00/00
Tren: 00/00/60/90/90/120
But dude this is a pretty heavy orals cycle and i wouldn't recommend it for anyone who isn't an advanced user. Also you should have run BOTH of these compounds on your own before attempting a stack.

Pending ur previous PH/DS experience, i would probably recommend a completely different, milder cycle altogether. This looks like you pieced it out far too aggressively...

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Yo, dude. Have you run Mdrol before? Do you know that 10-20mg is all you need? I just switched to 20mg and i'm noticing massive gains, and i'm 60 pounds heavier than you. I highly recommend against going to 40 and 50mg, it's just plain excessive. You really need to research these compounds more if this is what you are planning on running.

Beyond that i have a few comments, i don't understand the taper on the Xtreme Tren. And NO2 is useless when you're on steroids, i already get pumps that ... almost... interfere with my workout. Bigger pumps will not be beneficial!

First tell me your age, cycle experience etc. etc.
Then i can plan out a better version of this cycle for you. Off the top of my head, a superior cycle would look like this:
Mdrol: 10/20/20/00/00/00
Tren: 00/00/60/90/90/120
But dude this is a pretty heavy orals cycle and i wouldn't recommend it for anyone who isn't an advanced user. Also you should have run BOTH of these compounds on your own before attempting a stack.

Pending ur previous PH/DS experience, i would probably recommend a completely different, milder cycle altogether. This looks like you pieced it out far too aggressively...
Well said, M-drol is one of the strongest steroids around, 10mg will give you huge gains, and you wont be damaging your body, health is more important than short term muscle gain.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
twin9s, listen to these guys, you really need to be careful. I could barely handle 20mg of SD several years ago and I was about 10 lbs heavier than you.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yes 40 and 50 mg of sdrol where did you get this cycle? especially at your weight? i'm very experienced with m-drol having run it since it first came out and NEVER go above 30 and you want to start at 30mg Alot of people can't even take 30 and never go above 20.

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
... and you'e stacking. If you do this you're asking for some serious issues including high blood pressure. Don't take this lightly - more pills and higher doses are not always better.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
Lower the doses on the mdrol and put it at the end of the cycle....... AFTER more research is completed on:

superdrol

pct

tren xtreme

dienolone

What was your age and steroid experience again?

jamesb2525

jamesb2525

Awards
I would have to agree with everyone …more research is needed superdrol is some really strong stuff. Do a search superdrol for dummies to better understand how strong it is and how to properly use it. Im not sure on this but wouldn’t you benefit more using the superdrol at the end of the cycle something like this

Tren: 60/90/90/60/00/00
Mdrol: 00/00/00/10/20/20

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
I would have to agree with everyone …more research is needed superdrol is some really strong stuff. Do a search superdrol for dummies to better understand how strong it is and how to properly use it. Im not sure on this but wouldn’t you benefit more using the superdrol at the end of the cycle something like this

Tren: 60/90/90/60/00/00
Mdrol: 00/00/00/10/20/20

yes, strength and size will be off the hook weeks 4-6.....

I wouldnt taper tren though, run that biatch 90 to the end.

twin9s

Awards
first off thanks alot to all of u guys, I really do appriciate it. Secondly sorry it took me so long to reply my computer broke...back to business

I am 23, I realize that I started young and this was stupid but I have been running phs since I was 18. I have done superdol clones the most and I am going to be quite honest. I never saw gains until my last cycle in September when I tried mdrol for the first time. I was doing 50mgs a day. I have also ran 1 cycle of dbol, 1 cycle of tbol, but never with test so my gains were actually less with both of those than with my last cycle of mdrol at 50mgs.

As far as research goes believe it or not I have done a lot. A lot of it contradicts itself tho. That is why I appriciate you guys so much. But I also ask a lot of people. One of my really good friends who I get the most advice from kind of planned this cycle for me and designed my workout. I realize that he may not know everything but he has done many many cycles of gear and won many shows so to me hes been doing something right.

Since you guys pointed it out I am going to cut back my mgs on the mdrol, that is stupid of me to run that high with tren too. It just took you guys saying it for me to see it.

So again thanks a lot gentlemen and please any more comments or advice would be great!

silverSurfer

silverSurfer

Awards
  • Established
Please post your diet and exercise plan for this cycle, I think that will need the most attention and discipline. If you're 23, have been running cycles for the past 5 years, and currently weigh 167 lbs I would suspect your exercise and meal plans need attention... unless you've been cycle bulking & cutting, which leads me to this question: what do you want to accomplish with this SD & XT cycle?

I am not a Scivation rep, but if you don't have access to structured meal and exercise plans you may want to look at their online books at http://scivationbooks.com/index.html

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
first off thanks alot to all of u guys, I really do appriciate it. Secondly sorry it took me so long to reply my computer broke...back to business

I am 23, I realize that I started young and this was stupid but I have been running phs since I was 18. I have done superdol clones the most and I am going to be quite honest. I never saw gains until my last cycle in September when I tried mdrol for the first time. I was doing 50mgs a day. I have also ran 1 cycle of dbol, 1 cycle of tbol, but never with test so my gains were actually less with both of those than with my last cycle of mdrol at 50mgs.

As far as research goes believe it or not I have done a lot. A lot of it contradicts itself tho. That is why I appriciate you guys so much. But I also ask a lot of people. One of my really good friends who I get the most advice from kind of planned this cycle for me and designed my workout. I realize that he may not know everything but he has done many many cycles of gear and won many shows so to me hes been doing something right.

Since you guys pointed it out I am going to cut back my mgs on the mdrol, that is stupid of me to run that high with tren too. It just took you guys saying it for me to see it.

So again thanks a lot gentlemen and please any more comments or advice would be great!

stop now! and for the sake of you liver and nutsack,

Go get full blood panel done. Hormones, LDL, HDL, Liver enzymes, test and estrogen.

THen post it here.