Prohormone - FAQ

rhythmv2

Awards
I am currently doing research on different PH's such as Halodrol-50, 1-ad, SUS500, and Superdrol. I am also aware of the negative side effects, such as gyno, one might produce. My question is: Which PH would have the most affective gains with minimum side effects and without the development of male breasts?

- I will be taking liver support and as PCT; either 6-OXO or Novedex XT.
- No issue in price.
- Please state your experience, if any, of your prohormonal use.

nofx4110

nofx4110

Awards
I would say halodrol, especially since its your first cycle. you need a serm for pct. No PH experience but I am pretty sure I am right.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Epistane, Halodrol, Dermacrine, or 1-T.. Any of those would be fine for a first-timer. Also, you could more than likely get away with Sustain Alpha as pct for either of those 4, depending on doses and length of cycle that is.

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
i have read good things about 6-oxo but then again in my quest for PH knowledge I have been also told that even with a PH and especially a first time user should definetely run a SERM to be on the safe side, along with some sort of cycle support

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
if its your first cycle and your choices are those 3, go with h-drol. how old are you? what are you goals for this cycle?

preload cycle support 2 weeks prior 1 scoop a day then contiune cycle support throughout the entire cycle.

run something like 50/50/75/75 ( add another week of 75 or 100 if you want).

get a SERM ( nolvadex not novedex XT) regardless if you use it or not incase you feel shutdown or see signs of gyno

look up some OCT pct's such as 6-oxo( ai), lean fx ( cortisol),..or go the reversatol route .

regardless of what you do make sure you do ample research and figure out whats best for you:cheers:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
preload cycle support 2 weeks prior 1 scoop a day then incase you feel shutdown or see signs of gyno
what are signs of shutdown and what is gyno reffering to?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
well i ment shut down in terms of sides since H-Drol is mild( but its still a steroid at that). stuff like high BP, high cholesterol, shruken balls, lethargy, low test, hair loss...list goes on

gyno= gynecomastia= development of male breasts (high estrogen low testosterone, among other causes)

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
well i ment shut down in terms of sides since H-Drol is mild( but its still a steroid at that). stuff like high BP, high cholesterol, shruken balls, lethargy, low test, hair loss...list goes on
gyno= gynecomastia= development of male breasts (high estrogen low testosterone, among other causes)

if its your first cycle and your choices are those 3, go with h-drol. how old are you? what are you goals for this cycle?

preload cycle support 2 weeks prior 1 scoop a day then contiune cycle support throughout the entire cycle.

run something like 50/50/75/75 ( add another week of 75 or 100 if you want).

get a SERM ( nolvadex not novedex XT) regardless if you use it or not incase you feel shutdown or see signs of gyno

look up some OCT pct's such as 6-oxo( ai), lean fx ( cortisol),..or go the reversatol route .

regardless of what you do make sure you do ample research and figure out whats best for you

Epistane, Halodrol, Dermacrine, or 1-T.. Any of those would be fine for a first-timer. Also, you could more than likely get away with Sustain Alpha as pct for either of those 4, depending on doses and length of cycle that is.
:thumbsup::thumbsup:

rhythmv2

Awards
Im going to preload cycle support 2 weeks prior 1-2 scoops a day then continue cycle support throughout the entire cycle, run HD-50 and nolva as a pct - just need a cycle log then Im set, any suggestions?

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established
Im going to preload cycle support 2 weeks prior 1-2 scoops a day then continue cycle support throughout the entire cycle, run HD-50 and nolva as a pct - just need a cycle log then Im set, any suggestions?
sounds good, what are you support supps?

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Here is a freebie.

2 weeks Prior: load hawthorne berry and milk thistle.

Cycle:
Hdrol - 50/50/75/75/100

On Cycle Support:
Cycle Support E/D
Fish Oil
Multi - Vit.

PCT
Tamoxifen Citrate (nolva) - 20/20/10/10... Get toremifine if you can get your hands on it. It is way better for the libido.
Cycle Support E/D
Post Cycle Support E/D
Fish Oil
Multi Vit

Good To Go.:thumbsup:

JudoJosh

JudoJosh

Pro Virili Parte
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Here is a freebie.

2 weeks Prior: load hawthorne berry and milk thistle.

Cycle:
Hdrol - 50/50/75/75/100

On Cycle Support:
Cycle Support E/D
Fish Oil
Multi - Vit.

PCT
Tamoxifen Citrate (nolva) - 20/20/10/10... Get toremifine if you can get your hands on it. It is way better for the libido.
Cycle Support E/D
Post Cycle Support E/D
Fish Oil
Multi Vit

Good To Go.:thumbsup:
what do the e/d's mean?