200mg of SD

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i have 20, 10mg pills of superdrol.. how should i run this with epi?

i wanted to start sd in the 4th week

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Considering you said your blood pressure was extremely high on Epistane alone, I wouldn't even think of adding SD to the mix.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i think the reason it was high was bc the machine at the gym was broken,.. bc now its back to norm

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Absolutely no more than 10mg per day if you are keeping your Epi dosage the same.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I don't think that is a good idea, man. SD alone at 20mg did wonders for people. 20mg SD + 50mg Epi is just ridiculous.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
dose the mdrol at 10mg if you are gonna do it at all. I noticed a huge difference from just 10mg Mdrol SOLO. 20mg would be too much the first time around IMO. I wouldn't even add it if I was you, but I'm not so its up to you.

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Brolic - How many cycles have you done in the past anyways? I've done my fair share of PH's and the real sauce (two test enan cycles), and I still have no intentions of going over 50mg of Epi, let alone adding SD to it. Hell, I'm pulsing 30mg right now and I'm making solid gains from that.

Taking more Epi/SD/etc isn't going to fix whatever is making you not make gains. Its either your diet, your training program, your sleep patterns or you got some bunk Epi (what brand are you using?)

More anabolics is rarely the answer. Its usually more weight on the bar, more food on the plate, and more sleep in the sack.

And seriously man... think of your liver.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

He is running Epistane.

You don't need the superdrol Brolic... Run it as a quick 2 weeker at another time.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think that is a good idea, man. SD alone at 20mg did wonders for people. 20mg SD + 50mg Epi is just ridiculous.
i agree. i agree.. what do u suggest?

i wanted to RUN SD the last ten days of the 6weeks or start SD in the start wk 5

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
Dude, I have more SD stacked away than I'll ever know what to do with... but I know, regardless of the gains, that I shouldn't be adding it to my cycle because of overall health reasons. SD is harsh, man. The sh!t works, but it takes a toll.

My suggestion is you stock the SD away for a rainy day and continue with your Epi. If you aren't satisfied with your Epi progress, evaluate your diet, training and sleep patterns, and contact IBE if you believe there is something wrong with your Epi.

There is absolutely no reason you shouldn't be gaining on 50mg Epi. Don't take it the wrong way, man... but I question your dedication in the gym and/or kitchen.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
dose the mdrol at 10mg if you are gonna do it at all. I noticed a huge difference from just 10mg Mdrol SOLO. 20mg would be too much the first time around IMO. I wouldn't even add it if I was you, but I'm not so its up to you.
I am going to SD for ten days and drop the epi 30-40 and then im done with PHs forever

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established

He is running Epistane.

You don't need the superdrol Brolic... Run it as a quick 2 weeker at another time.
Im done with PHs im running SD in last 10 days and dropping epi LOW, polly 20-30..

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Brolic - How many cycles have you done in the past anyways? I've done my fair share of PH's and the real sauce (two test enan cycles), and I still have no intentions of going over 50mg of Epi, let alone adding SD to it. Hell, I'm pulsing 30mg right now and I'm making solid gains from that.

Taking more Epi/SD/etc isn't going to fix whatever is making you not make gains. Its either your diet, your training program, your sleep patterns or you got some bunk Epi (what brand are you using?)

More anabolics is rarely the answer. Its usually more weight on the bar, more food on the plate, and more sleep in the sack.

And seriously man... think of your liver.
this my 2nd cycle, well epi (ibe) kicked in this week, I am making good gains. I would never add sd to 50mg of epi..

LAST 10 DAYS

2DAYS EPI 40MG // SD 10MG

8DAYS EPI 20MG // SD 20MG

PCT

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude, I have more SD stacked away than I'll ever know what to do with... but I know, regardless of the gains, that I shouldn't be adding it to my cycle because of overall health reasons. SD is harsh, man. The sh!t works, but it takes a toll.

My suggestion is you stock the SD away for a rainy day and continue with your Epi. If you aren't satisfied with your Epi progress, evaluate your diet, training and sleep patterns, and contact IBE if you believe there is something wrong with your Epi.

There is absolutely no reason you shouldn't be gaining on 50mg Epi. Don't take it the wrong way, man... but I question your dedication in the gym and/or kitchen.
LOOK ABOVE..

KgTomCat

KgTomCat

Awards
  • Established

tribaltek

tribaltek

All Traps - No Tris
Awards
  • Established
I still don't like the idea, but this looks much better to me than adding 20mg SD to 50mg Epi.

Best of luck, and make sure you are getting adequate milk thistle in ya.
this my 2nd cycle, well epi (ibe) kicked in this week, I am making good gains. I would never add sd to 50mg of epi..

LAST 10 DAYS

2DAYS EPI 40MG // SD 10MG

8DAYS EPI 20MG // SD 20MG

PCT