cycle information

wolverine67

Awards
Hey guys, first time here. I have been lifting for about eight years now, and want to run a cycle but need some help. I have cycled before with Omnevol and I loved it, but want to try something new. I would love to know your recommendations for a stack, PCT information for the stack, and what support I need during the cycle. Thanks in advance for all your input.

grila jujitsu

grila jujitsu

Awards
  • Established
Hey guys, first time here. I have been lifting for about eight years now, and want to run a cycle but need some help. I have cycled before with Omnevol and I loved it, but want to try something new. I would love to know your recommendations for a stack, PCT information for the stack, and what support I need during the cycle. Thanks in advance for all your input.

Hey man welcome to AM! first you need to do a search, you can find a wealth of information this way! It will answer all these questions! when you have answered these questions we will have some questions for you and we can all collaborate to creat you a cycle for you. ok...

Bye Bye
GJJ

wolverine67

Awards
Thanks for the feedback. I think I would like to give epistane a try. I saw that NP has a stack that includes cycle support and post cycle support. Would love some feedback about this stack, and what else should I have to go with it for PCT or during cycle. I also saw NP mentioned pulse cycling as a safer way to run a cycle. What do you guys think about pulse cycling, and what is the best way to run it dosage wise. Thanks guys.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the feedback. I think I would like to give epistane a try. I saw that NP has a stack that includes cycle support and post cycle support. Would love some feedback about this stack, and what else should I have to go with it for PCT or during cycle. I also saw NP mentioned pulse cycling as a safer way to run a cycle. What do you guys think about pulse cycling, and what is the best way to run it dosage wise. Thanks guys.
As they say, no one is going to read you the book when it's sitting in your lap. Try a title search for "epistane" or "havoc"

wolverine67

Awards
Thanks rugger, btw, abnranger said to tell you hi. You still planning on joining the military? Him and I were in ranger unit together, great guy.

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
Thanks rugger, btw, abnranger said to tell you hi. You still planning on joining the military? Him and I were in ranger unit together, great guy.
Sure am. Probably this time next year.
Pm me if you have any specific questions and I'll help you out. I'm about to pass out but I'll respond tomorrow for sure.

wolverine67

Awards
Good looking out rugger. I am going to give epistane a run, but in regards to pct, wanted to use torem, but it is hard to find. will a combination of reversitol, sunami, and advanced post cycle therapy be ok for pct? I know about nolvadex, and will try to get that, but thought I might ask about the ones mentioned being that epi is not as harsh as sd and some of the other ph or pure steroids. Would have loved to run Max Out, and not have to worry about pct, but it has not been out long enough, and no logs to really reference as yet.

wolverine67

Awards
Thanks Rugger, I tried to PM you, but they said I need to have a min of 10 post before I can PM.

ABNRanger

ABNRanger

Awards
  • Established
I see you met you buddy wolverine, that fool is crazy. Maybe one day I will tell you some stories about some of the pranks we pulled in Ranger school.