Prohormone Advice!!

fisher300

Awards
Hey guys im fairly new to this board so go easy on me =]]. To start things off im 21 years old, 5'9, 185 lbs and roughly 20% bf =[[ ( i know). I have been lifting for about 2.5 solid years and have done a cycle of Methyl 1-d last xmas and a cycle of Decabolen about 5 months ago. I started this thread cause i needed some help on a prohormone cycle i want to start soon and the memebers of this forum are very informative. I would like to lose some bf and gain lean mass. I did not want to try a orastan-a clone until later on when its close to spring break season. I just want to tone up ( 20% bf is alot =[ )and gain some nice lean gains during winter season. Any help would be awesome and some suggestions on a pct would be helpful, oh and BTW i dont have access to any clomid ot nolvadex so those are out of the picture. And last point is my diet is very good, i gain fairly easy but it tends to be more fat then i want so i have to eat very strictly. Thanks in advance guysss:food:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
first of all..you do have access to a SERM whether u no it or not. for lean mass i would go with havoc/epi or even a "tren" clone such as trenadrol or xtreme tren.

fisher300

Awards
yea i can get any OVC PCT i just dont have access to nolva or clomid and i know most people suggest those, but i have done alot of research on prohormones and do any of those provide a decent amount of bf loss? and what about stacking any 2 pro hormones together, would suggest that and if so wich two?

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
yea i can get any OVC PCT i just dont have access to nolva or clomid and i know most people suggest those, but i have done alot of research on prohormones and do any of those provide a decent amount of bf loss? and what about stacking any 2 pro hormones together, would suggest that and if so wich two?
The fact that you say you don't have access to nolva or clomid shows that you haven't done enough research.

fisher300

Awards
well i see that there are "reasearch chemical sites" where i can get them but i dont trust places like that honestaly, but thats besides the point

Rugger

Rugger

Awards
  • Established
well i see that there are "reasearch chemical sites" where i can get them but i dont trust places like that honestaly, but thats besides the point
Then have fun with man boobs. case closed.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Then have fun with man boobs. case closed.
x2...you should trust them. do your research and you will find the good ones. you are not ready to do a cycle yet. you need more research. its alot more than just popping pills.

fisher300

Awards
sounds good guys, thanks though illl go check and see what i can find for reasearch chems

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
sounds good guys, thanks though illl go check and see what i can find for reasearch chems
Yea bro, you need a serm, just use one from a RC site, I did, it works, end of story.

I agree with the guys above. Epi would be great for your goals, Tren (19-nor) would be another good one, and IMO so would Hdrol, and honestly hdrol would probably be the mildest on you.

I would honestly suggest to try to lose 5-8% BF before you ran a methylated compound or tren as they are very harsh on your body, and you won't see the results you would if you were leaner.

Remember-

Diet first, weights second, cardio third, rest fourth, supplements fifth, and THEN Hormones. That should be your priorities, perhaps even switching cardio and weights around.

mishag23

Awards
Hi im a newbie to this site ive been bodybuilding for 2 years im 21 yers of age, i would like to do a halobolan and trenadrol cycle for 5 weeks.
Ill use milk thistle etc.
Can I use this for PCT, and how would i start this properly?
Restore
Blue up
creatine

I have SERM novadex20mg each tablet, but im hoping i wont need it.

Appreciate any help
Thanks

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
Hi im a newbie to this site ive been bodybuilding for 2 years im 21 yers of age, i would like to do a halobolan and trenadrol cycle for 5 weeks.
Restore
Blue up
creatine

Appreciate any help
Thanks
y do u keep posting this everywhere?

spres444

spres444

Awards
  • Established
id go with H-Drol, im basically in your same boat. an OTC PCT would definatly be enough for a mild h-drol cycle, but having a SERM on hand is a defininite plus in case somethin comes up you already got it there.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Restore
Blue up
creatine

Appreciate any help
Thanks
Start your own thread.