methyl 1test 20mg

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Many of Berardi's articles are nothing but marketing towards Biotests Surge. He is mistaken on many things.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.

2. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Originally posted by 2gcorey

anyway i'm now on 30mg's
    Why? Why do people keep insisting more is better? I tried 30mg because I didn't think it was that potent. I found out the hard way. Your playing with your health in the wrong way. Truthfully I didn't see a difference between 30mg and 10mg, just more sides. Its the same with tren. There is no reason to go above 75-100mg/day.
    For answers to board issues, read the Suggestion and News forum at the bottom of the main page.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%

i've experienced no sides like people are on 20mg. doesn't everyone respond to things differently? i'm not saying i'm going to go until I get sides, but if i don't get them on 30mg and notice better gains then why not? i am taking everything i can to play it safe. i've only got 4 days left till i'm done with this cycle also, so its not like i'm testing this for a long time...trying to do it safely
    •   

4. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean damage isn't occuring. Your live enzymes can rise to enormous levels and you will never feel it. Milk Thistle and Hawthorne berry do NOT prevent damage, they help repair it. Your not even considering the increased BP and strain on your heart with heavy doses of androgens. Basing your cycle on what you "feel" is not wise at all. This substance has caused more sides and different reactions to people than anything I can remember. More is definetly NOT better. Your levels are high enough already with numerous days of use so increasing it in the last final days will not cause an increase in gains and will only cause more suppression and more side effects in the long run. It doesn't make sense and is pointless.
  5. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%

ok, i'll return to 20mg the last few days and take yoru word for it. i haven't been doing this long enough to know the details of how it works. i was just going more off feel. thx for the good reply though and explanation. i thought those substances kept damaging from occuring. thx again...

20mg corey
  6. I am faster than 80% of all snakes
    Stats
    6'1"  221 lbs.

If it was fine I would be the first to tell you, but from what I've done (30mg for almost 2 weeks) the side effect didn't even start to the end of the second week and they still were present after the 3rd week when I decided to stop. This substance really surprised me. I've done almost everything you can think of (except d-rol) and the effects and potency just blew me away. With this one, its definetly better to be safe than sorry. Its almost the exact same thing as tren in terms of dosages. I've done tren at 125mg per day and 75mg per day and saw zero difference. THe same applies to M1T. More is DEFINETLY not better in this case.
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.4%

Bobo thanks for shedding some more light on M1T. Glad to hear your pov man. I respect what you are saying and thanks for the info. Spread the knowledge.
  8. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%

thanks again bobo. i haven't done anything except 1ad and t1pro so i'll definately take your word for it.
  9. Senior Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    70.71%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Originally posted by Bobo

Many of Berardi's articles are nothing but marketing towards Biotests Surge. He is mistaken on many things.
    Agreed. However, Bernardi's meal plans and timing are excellent, but those numbers are way off the mark.
  10. Brewing Anabolic Minds
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    27.21%
    Achievements Posting Pro

Why? Why do people keep insisting more is better? I tried 30mg because I didn't think it was that potent. I found out the hard way. Your playing with your health in the wrong way. Truthfully I didn't see a difference between 30mg and 10mg, just more sides. Its the same with tren. There is no reason to go above 75-100mg/day.
    Amen...

Just because you don't feel it doesn't mean damage isn't occuring. Your live enzymes can rise to enormous levels and you will never feel it. Milk Thistle and Hawthorne berry do NOT prevent damage, they help repair it. Your not even considering the increased BP and strain on your heart with heavy doses of androgens. Basing your cycle on what you "feel" is not wise at all. This substance has caused more sides and different reactions to people than anything I can remember. More is definetly NOT better. Your levels are high enough already with numerous days of use so increasing it in the last final days will not cause an increase in gains and will only cause more suppression and more side effects in the long run. It doesn't make sense and is pointless.
    Preach on brother!

If it was fine I would be the first to tell you, but from what I've done (30mg for almost 2 weeks) the side effect didn't even start to the end of the second week and they still were present after the 3rd week when I decided to stop. This substance really surprised me. I've done almost everything you can think of (except d-rol) and the effects and potency just blew me away. With this one, its definetly better to be safe than sorry. Its almost the exact same thing as tren in terms of dosages. I've done tren at 125mg per day and 75mg per day and saw zero difference. THe same applies to M1T. More is DEFINETLY not better in this case.
    Take us to church brother Bobo!! Has everyone heard and understand the sermon?? More is NOT better.

Chemo
  11. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    32.58%

Originally posted by 2gcorey
    ok, i'll return to 20mg the last few days and take yoru word for it. i haven't been doing this long enough to know the details of how it works. i was just going more off feel. thx for the good reply though and explanation. i thought those substances kept damaging from occuring. thx again...

20mg corey
    glad to see that someone got too you on this issue. i guess it takes someone like the almighty omnipitant bobo to get people to open their eyes to the harsh reality and seriousness of these chems. don't know you personally, but i still would hate for something to happen to you or anyone on this board because of ignorance, pride or msinformation.
    let's see some after cycle pics if you get the chance bro.
  12. Superman
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    52.2%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

great advice bobo,....glad you chose to follow his advice.
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%

i do want after cycle pics, i'm now the largest guy on campus cause of m1t. not sure of my bodyfat but i've almost got a nice 6 pack and defined pretty well, up to 194lbs now at 5'10" w/ 30" waist
  14. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    65.67%

So you're up 3lbs in 10 days? or so. what's your dosage right now?
  15. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    97.81%

i'm done now
  16. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    22.08%

I have never tried M1T, but have kept up w/ the M1T logs on various boards(most of the dosages was 20mgs/day). I keep hearing that the gains come too fast, and the pumps are so unreal that it is hard to lift. Also, there are the side effects of low back pain, cramps, lethargy etc. and most people have to discontinue after 2 weeks.

It seems obvious to me that 20mgs/day is too much for the average person. Try 10mgs/day.

Yeah, I know CHEMO and bobo said the same, but anyway I was just trying to point out the obvious.

Similar Forum Threads

1. deca methyl 1test stack
    By bigdawg in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 07-19-2007, 10:58 PM
  2. Injecting 1Test
    By Workman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-12-2003, 08:31 PM
  3. 1test vs 19Nor
    By BigVrunga in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22