OK, final thoughts on the September H-Drol run...

HHHTheGame

Awards
I am 5'9", 185lbs, 12%BF and 36 years old. Weight training for the past 18 years.

Blood work done two weeks prior.

Starting one week prior and continuing through the run...
Taurine (5g)
Milk Thistle (500mg x2)
NAC (600mg x 2)
Hawthorn Berry (500mg x 2) this is actually a daily staple
ALA (100mg x 2)

H-Drol run for six weeks at 50/75/75/75/75/75
ZMA at night

PCT...
6-OXO (tapered down 400/400/300/200/100) this will leave 22 caps for another time...
I3C (tapered down)
Nettle Root (500mg x 2)
starting week three
Lean Xtreme

Lemme know your thoughts!

Last edited:
celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
That's sure a weird AI bridge you have there in pct. Sometimes it happens like that, but I've never seen anyone plan it that way unless formestane is involved early on. How in the world did you come up with that scheme? :lol:

Why wait until day 10 to add your nettle? Eh, I'm not a nettle/divanil responder so I'd scrap it myself and use the cash for some tastier protein, bcaa, or preworkout stim for post cycle.

Just a side note, I've used milk thistle and cycle support ON cycle for my first 2 cycles and felt like crap both times. I'm on my third methylated cycle right now and using SamE for my liver support. It blows CS and MT out of the water in terms of overall mood and avoiding the "methyl flu" symptoms. I suspect it does a better job in liver stress protection.

Finally, is this your first cycle? If so, 6 weeks is a long time. I'd just get in, hit it hard, and get out... maybe 50/75 and 75 or 100 for the last 2 weeks depending on your response by the end of week 2.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Follow up to your post...

Thanks for the feedback!

I came up with it by going off of what I've seen posted. Mostly I replaced the Anabolic Xtreme's aPCT with LG's Formadrol Xtreme. The Nettle was added in on a suggestion. It only cost $3.29 for 100 caps.

So is my PCT overkill?

Yeah, I'm still up in the air on the length and dosage of the actual run. I'm not set in stone on the 6 weeks. I am pretty sure since this is my first run I will do 50/75/75/75..... and see where that takes me. If after the fourth week I'm feeling fine, then I might go longer. I may stop there. Who knows.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
The inexpensive nettle should be fine. I'd run it day 1 though. No reason to wait for the test booster IMO.

Good thinking with deciding cycle length as you go. Your 50/75/75/75 plan looks solid. Halo was by far the best cycle I've ran in terms of lean mass, strength, and ease of recovery.

No your plan is not overkill. But I think you have a few post cycle philosophies jumbled. There's no reason to switch from Formadrol to 6oxo unless you aren't responding well to the Formadrol.

What got everyone confused is the OTC pct guide with resveratrol used instead of the serm. That plan incorporated the AI taper at week 3 or 4,which is a modification of the AI inverse to SERM theory. I'm assuming that's where you got the idea to add in 300/200/100 of 6oxo, which doesn't fit the plan you have drawn up so far.

Your post cycle plan should work well with or without a res product. Also, no serm needed for a Halo solo run at the dosages you have planned.

BTW, i know you've been planning this for a long time. It'll be a fun cycle bro :head:

Edit: I just looked at your NR dosages. Um, I'm thinking people dose nettle in the 1-2g range split up throughout the day to get free-test boosting effects. Might want to take a closer look at that one.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Interesting....

So the only thing that HASN'T been purchased is the Formadrol Xtreme (I actually still have 7 caps left from a couple of months ago). What would you suggest? Just going with (for PCT) the I3C, Nettle, Lean X, and 6-oxo (but get two bottles and taper down from 400/300/200/100)?

Thanks again!!!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Interesting....

So the only thing that HASN'T been purchased is the Formadrol Xtreme (I actually still have 7 caps left from a couple of months ago). What would you suggest? Just going with (for PCT) the I3C, Nettle, Lean X, and 6-oxo (but get two bottles and taper down from 400/300/200/100)?

Thanks again!!!!!
Ya that actually sounds much more concise. The most solid post cycle plans are the ones that are simple.

You could run 1 cap Formadrol per day for the first week alongside 400mg 6oxo. That should be killer actually.

Your 6oxo taper is perfect for estrogen control and should be sufficient for this mild cycle. Me personally, I'd keep it at 400mg for week 2 because I REALLY like 6oxo in the 4-6 cap dosages. (You won't need 5 or 6 caps though because you have a few Formadrol caps). Then I'd taper by 1 cap every 4-5 days until I was done with the 2 bottles.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Ya that actually sounds much more concise. The most solid post cycle plans are the ones that are simple.

You could run 1 cap Formadrol per day for the first week alongside 400mg 6oxo. That should be killer actually.

Your 6oxo taper is perfect for estrogen control and should be sufficient for this mild cycle. Me personally, I'd keep it at 400mg for week 2 because I REALLY like 6oxo in the 4-6 cap dosages. (You won't need 5 or 6 caps though because you have a few Formadrol caps). Then I'd taper by 1 cap every 4-5 days until I was done with the 2 bottles.
OK, I altered the original post.

Still unsure about adding the Anabolic Pump during the run. Would be nice to make sure the carbs are being used to their best potential.

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, I altered the original post.

Still unsure about adding the Anabolic Pump during the run. Would be nice to make sure the carbs are being used to their best potential.
Do a little research on your nettle dosages and timing because I admittedly haven't researched test boosters in a while. IIRC, I think it was more popular to spread it out throughout the day every 4 hours. Also, double check my 1-2g suggestion. I've pretty much lost faith is supposed test booster hype BS.

I've never ran AP. But if you know you like it already, then I'd add it in post cycle. I'd have a hard time believing that it would help the effects of halo, which is already inherently good for recomp even with carbs.

Another thing that you could do is throw in some of those extra 6oxo caps during the tail end of your cycle. People usually use ATD or Formestane on cycle. But I haven't seen anyone give any reason other than price as to why you couldn't use 6oxo in the same manner.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Do a little research on your nettle dosages and timing because I admittedly haven't researched test boosters in a while. IIRC, I think it was more popular to spread it out throughout the day every 4 hours. Also, double check my 1-2g suggestion. I've pretty much lost faith is supposed test booster hype BS.

I've never ran AP. But if you know you like it already, then I'd add it in post cycle. I'd have a hard time believing that it would help the effects of halo, which is already inherently good for recomp even with carbs.

Another thing that you could do is throw in some of those extra 6oxo caps during the tail end of your cycle. People usually use ATD or Formestane on cycle. But I haven't seen anyone give any reason other than price as to why you couldn't use 6oxo in the same manner.
Yeah, I'll ahve to look into the NR a little more. I only added it in by suggestion. AP did OK for me before, and I bought it when NP had it on sale for $25. Maybe I would add it in the middle of my run and then into PCT since I'll probably bump up my carb intake further into my run as well.

At the end of the run would you do 200mg of the 6-oxo per day for 11 days or 100mg for 22 days?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Well you have to consider this. If you plan on playing it by "feel" with your cycle length, there is NO WAY you can predict 22 days ahead of time when you are ready to start pct. I felt like a bull on day 22 or 23 but started to feel burned out by day 27 or 28 during both halo and phera cycles.

Maybe just start the 400mg a few days before pct starts. It'll give you a nice aggression boost to coax you through the initial post cycle transition. That being said, both your ideas are also good ones and would work just fine in my opinion.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Well you have to consider this. If you plan on playing it by "feel" with your cycle length, there is NO WAY you can predict 22 days ahead of time when you are ready to start pct. I felt like a bull on day 22 or 23 but started to feel burned out by day 27 or 28 during both halo and phera cycles.

Maybe just start the 400mg a few days before pct starts. It'll give you a nice aggression boost to coax you through the initial post cycle transition. That being said, both your ideas are also good ones and would work just fine in my opinion.
Yeah, that's a good idea. Great point.