New cycle !!!!!!!

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well after all the waiting to get the m1t I finally got some. Been waiting since June for this stuff.. Here is the new cycle..

20mg methyl 1-test /day taken twice/day

166mg of Nor/day

333mg 4-ad/day..

Staring out kind light this time. 172 in the morning naked o course.. My cutting over the summer took me alot lower than I expected. 203 to 172 who would have though.. But ITS BULKING TIME!!!!!!!

I will do this cycle for 30 days then nolva for 2 weeks then m1t an OH cycle. probably around 500mg OH or something.. Do that for 1 for month.. I will keep you guys closely posted. I am expecting some very explosive gains on this cycle. I will be stating tommorow morning.. TTY 

bigbadboss101

Awards
Man you dropped 30 lbs, cool. How about some pre cycle pics.

It took 3 months for the Methyl to come?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
No.. I knew about it long before there was actually any availible...Thats all.... I will try to get some pics.. TTY

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Best of luck on it Curt! Time to get back to 200 huh? :D

ManBeast

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Thanx guys... TTY

db682

Awards
  • Established
Another soon to be swolen Canadian, eh. There goes the freakin neighborhood.;)

Good luck bro,
db

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Soon to be swolen AGIAn :) hehehehe.. TTY

bigbadboss101

Awards
Haha we are all being silly and sacarstic here. Yeah lot of Asians in Vancouver. I am Asian myself and I don't like Van for that reason. Nice shopping, food, parks, beaches, hockey team, beautiful ladies, etc. Too many Asians, many are bad drivers. Actually bad drivers are everywhere there, regardless of what nationality.

Anyways, back on topic.....

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Update.. It must be doing something and very quickly. the letharrgy is bad already.. No gains yet but only 2 days so far. It will start to be fun soon enough.. TTY

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Curt, you lost alot of weight....you're a twig again!:D
Your cycle looks good. I like that you're going to stack M1T an oh-test, that is what I am planning for my next cycle..... If not I'll go with straight M1t. I think the oh-test will off set some of the lethargy. Good luck.

2gcorey

Awards
  • Established
lethargy doesn't get much better. i'm taking 1 or 2 naps a day hehe

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The lethargy suck son this stuff. BUT I am up 3 pounds to day.. I am doing shoulders tonight so hopefully the strength is up as well. TTY

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well 6lbs in 7 days.. Not bad so far. The strength has not kicked in yet but we will see tonight.. Chest!!!! TTY
178lbs now..

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Well its been just over 3 weeks. Sorry for not getting back sooner. I am up 12 lbs. 184 in the morning. I have gained some water fromt he 4-ad but thats ok. I have picked up ALOT of size like no other cycle in fact. BUt one thing I have noticed is that the strength is not there like the transdermal 1-test.. I love this stuff and it works very well... Another thing I did notice is that I am VERY edgy. VERY edgy. I have never felt like this before. Sometimes even a bit scarry.. So watch out for that.. I will keep you posted. I have aboit 1 week left.. TTY

dingling

Awards
Curt thanks for the update. Sounds like your cycle is going well. I also noticed that the strength gains werent as pronounced as those from 1-test. Im doing 1-test cyp right now, and the strength i have now is much better than when on M1T. Keep up the good work.

julius kelp

julius kelp

Awards
  • Established
edgy that's all i need. (or is it? lol) long as no one gets killed i guess.

bigbadboss101

Awards
Do you think adding some T1Pro is a good idea? The thing is T1Pro don't kick in until later on so if the Methyl 1 Test cycles is 2 weeks, that might be a waste. Therefore, perhaps 3 weeks might be a good idea, or starting off T1Pro 10 days before integrating Methyl?

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
I would not bother really. But you never know.. I will have to say this that my strength was WAY up last night doing chest.. SO maybe it still takes about 3 weeks to get to full strength. So I am still getting more and more impressed with the m1t.. TTY

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Great progress bro! Keep up the good work.

ManBeast

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
good deal bro. question: have you modified your cycle or still following like your initial post? and just curious why you selected nolva over clomid pct. i'm thinking of using clomid when i do mine so was curious.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
clomid and nolva work basically the same for post cycle. Plus I have 2 botles of nolva. :)
Yes I have kept the same cycle from the start.. TTY

msclbldrguy

Awards
  • Established
clomid and nolva work basically the same for post cycle. Plus I have 2 botles of nolva. :)
Yes I have kept the same cycle from the start.. TTY
true...after researching them both i was having a hard time making up my mind for the reason you stated. i dont have any of either on hand and am accumulating all the stuff for my cycle now. i'll prolly just tsick with clomid.

thanks for the response...