running test w/tren ??

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
so i'm still thinking about my next cycle and i have been doing some more reading and one thing that has been bothering me is that tren has a stronger binding affinity for the receptors than test. so would the only benefit of test during a tren cycle be to keep libido up or would it would through a different pathway...

i'm asking cause this will be my first test cycle and i want it to be an experience with test not tren. i just know everyone on here says dont do anything w/o test.

so i was wondering if someone would explain before i waste my money on a bunch of test that is only going to help keep me horny.

cause otherwise i will just do what i originally planned and run test with winny.

-bd

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Tren is absolutely notorious for completely obliterating your libido if you run it alone....for that reason alone I would run it with test...but to answer your question more specifically, test and tren go together like Forrest and Bubba...

holy

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
could u just elaborate a little on why they work so well together and how test could be useful besides just libido

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
or if i did run test with tren could i just do like 250mgs since the tren is the stronger of the two..kinda just use test as a maintenance for drive and stuff

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
I dont advocate test at anything less than 400mgs because even 200mgs can cause testes supression...so why run just enough to promote shutdown of your natural production? Test and tren work together synergistically.....its kinda like adding one and one together but instead of getting two you actually get three....Tren is indeed very powerful, and it is actually 3 times more likely to bind to the androgen receptor than test...

holy

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
so the only reason i would be taking 400mg's of test is too keep my junk up and running? I just want someone to tell me that me taking 400mg's is gonna make a bigger difference anabolic wise than 250mg.

but really i'm mainly going to be feeling the tren throughout my cycle right?

it just seems wasteful to run a higher amount of test than tren when the tren is going to be the one that is doing all the work.

and i'm sure if i just ran test 400mg/ tren 200mg it would be fine but i'm just trying to be efficient and put together the right amount of each

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
so the only reason i would be taking 400mg's of test is too keep my junk up and running? I just want someone to tell me that me taking 400mg's is gonna make a bigger difference anabolic wise than 250mg.

but really i'm mainly going to be feeling the tren throughout my cycle right?

it just seems wasteful to run a higher amount of test than tren when the tren is going to be the one that is doing all the work.

and i'm sure if i just ran test 400mg/ tren 200mg it would be fine but i'm just trying to be efficient and put together the right amount of each
No, actually just the opposite...shutdown can occur as low as 250mgs, so if you just take that much you run a great risk of shutting down your own production...since your own production is going to be shutdown you would essentially be slightly raising your total test levels, so why not take enough to boost them decently without taking them into the next stratosphere?

To be honest, I really dont know how to address the other part, but I'll try...just because tren is 3 times more likely to bind to the androgen receptors than test doesnt mean it will be doing all the work. The test will absolutely make a difference both mentally and physically. You seem to think that because tren is stronger the body somehow will discount or not use the test efficiently...thats simply not the case...if it were, there would never be a logical application for stacking anything together...I really cant think of any better verbage to express this, so I hope this somehow makes a little sense...

holy

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
ok well the 2nd part of your arguement makes sense to me the first part not so much. i just wanted to make sure that the test would actually do something cause i was reading and this guy said on another forum that he would always run tren first for like 6 weeks and then run test for 6 weeks and that he would rather run something like a dht or another nor compound instead of test. I'm not saying that everyone that does test/tren cycles is wasting their money i'm just trying to develop as to how they work together and through different pathways. like deca is good with test because its weaker androgenically right but still helps with protein synthesis and nitrogen retention.

it just seems like tren does it all so why stack anything it with unless you just want to make sure u can get it up.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
OK...cool...let me have one more shot at the first part...LOL...

These #'s arent accurate, but lets just use them for arguments sake...lets say your body produces around 200mgs of test NATURALLY...(its not quite that much, but you get the point) There is a feedback loop that tells your testes that they need to slow down (or shut down) because of all the test it sees...remember, your body cannot tell the difference between what came out of the syringe and what came out of your testes. All it knows is that its got plenty, so it shuts down....Essentially you took that 250mgs that you injected and replaced what your body was already making, so you got nowhere....if you bump it up slightly you come out on the good end of the deal...does that make a little more sense?

Just FYI, its a little more complex than that, but I wanted you to get the point of how and why suppression occurs...

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
For a little better perspective, a normal healthy male produces between 6-10mgs ED...So thats between 40-70mgs a week...

holy

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
For a little better perspective, a normal healthy male produces between 6-10mgs ED...So thats between 40-70mgs a week...

holy

500mg/week is SO much better :twisted:

all of this tren talk is making me want to go make some....

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i mean that makes sense i guess...

basically sorry to get ur hopes up about a tren log but the only tren i can get is tren E and i dont want to run that so its looking like a test/winny log

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Tren-A is the most easily procured steroid, if you know where to look ;) (don't PM me)

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
ehh i'd rather just get it from a source i trust and if they dont have it then i guess i'm not doing it.

badfish51581

badfish51581

Awards
  • Established
This is my understanding on why you always run test with any cycle.

Your body uses testosterone for multiple functions - not just gaining muscle. There are many aspects to physiology and endocrinology that testosterone plays an important role in. Now, when you introduce an androgen, it's going to supress your natural production of testosterone. The stronger the androgen, the stronger the shutdown. You might have all kinds of tren in your system, but your testosterone will be zero. Even though some compounds can build muscle better than testosterone, that doesn't mean that they can do everything in the body that testosterone can. So whenever you run a cycle, you need to be running testosterone in the background, so that when your natural production shuts down, you still have actual testosterone in your system at levels at, or slightly above what natural production would be.

Joe

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established

basically sorry to get ur hopes up about a tren log but the only tren i can get is tren E and i dont want to run that so its looking like a test/winny log
Prop and winny is good....have fun.

holy

Xodus

Xodus

Awards
  • Established

Why don't you want to run Tren E?

If this is your first cycle, I would not run Tren. Just Test only.

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
its my first test cycle and i dont want to do a long ester tren for sides reasons only