multi vitamin
fish oil
taurine

ill try to keep this updated!! thanks :bb:

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
drop either the AX extreme pct or novedex xt...and i would get a cortisol blocker to start after week 2 of pct...

illj23

Awards
Thats an enormous amount of supplements to be taking for your PCT brotha. Drop the creatine as its just gonna subside once u stop taking it!!

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Thats an enormous amount of supplements to be taking for your PCT brotha. Drop the creatine as its just gonna subside once u stop taking it!!
really? yeah someone told me to take creatine to help keep my gains. you think it will hurt my gains? also do you think the superpump is neccesary?

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
For a Havoc pct IMO Post cycle Support with some Lean Xtreme starting at the end of week 2 of pct and if you want run the Novedex XT at the end of pct and taper down the dose. I would recommend a SERM on hand if you can

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
For a Havoc pct IMO Post cycle Support with some Lean Xtreme starting at the end of week 2 of pct and if you want run the Novedex XT at the end of pct and taper down the dose. I would recommend a SERM on hand if you can
thanks!

do you mean when pct is done at the end of week 4 start novedex xt and taper it down for 4 weeks? im confused sorry! thank you

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
how long did u preload the cyc support? i did mine about a 5 days..Just wondering if that was ok

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
This is HORRIBLE advice.......Good God......

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
really? yeah someone told me to take creatine to help keep my gains. you think it will hurt my gains? also do you think the superpump is neccesary?
Creatine WILL absolutely help to maintain your gains in PCT. Use it for sure my friend!

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
thanks!

do you mean when pct is done at the end of week 4 start novedex xt and taper it down for 4 weeks? im confused sorry! thank you
I would say start it in week4 and taper the dose down just trying to prevent any rebound estrogen

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
I just started the cycle yesterday..feelin fine as i started at 20

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
how long did u preload the cyc support? i did mine about a 5 days..Just wondering if that was ok
ive heard to do it for 2 weeks but i only did it for one, im feeling fine so far. lets hope for the best! im going to workout in a bit, im not expectiny any changes today but who knows.!

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
I would say start it in week4 and taper the dose down just trying to prevent any rebound estrogen
the nov xt says take 2-4 caps and there is 60 in the bottle.
should i start beginning of week 4 with 4 caps and then drop it to 3 week 5 then to 2 week 6 and 7 or just do 2 weeks? what do you suggest? thank you!

illj23

Awards
The creatine will help u keep your gains UNTIL u stop taking it, come on now. Lets be real can u give me a scientific understanding of exactly how creatine will help u keep the muscle and strength considering all most creatines do is increase blood flow to the muscle. I know every single person I have spoken to who has taken creatine (as myself) you lose it right when u stop taking it within the first week.

shaddow

shaddow

Awards
  • Established
The creatine will help u keep your gains UNTIL u stop taking it, come on now. Lets be real can u give me a scientific understanding of exactly how creatine will help u keep the muscle and strength considering all most creatines do is increase blood flow to the muscle. I know every single person I have spoken to who has taken creatine (as myself) you lose it right when u stop taking it within the first week.
Here, lemme draw you a picture.

:nutkick:

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

A_I_Sports_Nutrition

AI Sports Nutrition
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
the nov xt says take 2-4 caps and there is 60 in the bottle.
should i start beginning of week 4 with 4 caps and then drop it to 3 week 5 then to 2 week 6 and 7 or just do 2 weeks? what do you suggest? thank you!

I think you could do week1 3 week2 2 week3 1or 2 week4 1

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
really? ive been taking creatine for about 10 years now and i've never seen this. if this is true maybe i should take my delorean and go back in time and stop myself from buying creatine, eh doc brown? i guess all the medical studies about creatine are bs and everybody who uses creatine should just stop because all it does is increase blood flow to muscles eh? do a little more research..does alot more than that. :think:

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
really? ive been taking creatine for about 10 years now and i've never seen this. if this is true maybe i should take my delorean and go back in time and stop myself from buying creatine, eh doc brown? i guess all the medical studies about creatine are bs and everybody who uses creatine should just stop because all it does is increase blood flow to muscles eh? do a little more research..does alot more than that. :think:
props! you the man!:afro:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Good luck with this buddy!

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Alright 6 days in and i'm starting to feel it.
All of my sets went up a couple reps, i had huge pumps, rock hard muscle, a little more vasc, way more libidio.

ill keep this updated! thanks.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Dustin, from what experienced users say:

1) Always have a SERM on hand
2) Don't take an A.I. pct.
3) Creatine pct is a good idea, though no must.

Good luck though no matter what, and thanks for sharing this exciting experience. It seems that going from, e.g., 220 x 3 to 240 x 6 on the bench is totally possible on Havoc / Epistane in 4 weeks- I hope your results will be even better.

Can you maybe give some starting strength figures (deadlift, bench, squat)?

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Dustin, from what experienced users say:

1) Always have a SERM on hand
2) Don't take an A.I. pct.
3) Creatine pct is a good idea, though no must.

Good luck though no matter what, and thanks for sharing this exciting experience. It seems that going from, e.g., 220 x 3 to 240 x 6 on the bench is totally possible on Havoc / Epistane in 4 weeks- I hope your results will be even better.

Can you maybe give some starting strength figures (deadlift, bench, squat)?
thanks for the info! ill try to get some numbers up next post!
:bb3:

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Alright im going to give this a shot. im not to good with the terms, i workout in my basement so i just have my free weights and weightset. also i noticed you said 3 reps to 6 reps. i have been trying to do 10 to 15 reps, should i add weight to everything and do less reps? i assume it is toning me instead of bulking? thanks!

pulldown chest 125x10 to 125x15
pulldown back 125x10 to 130x15
dumbell curls 45x10 to 45x15
dumbell backhand 55x15 to 70x15
curlingbar 90x10 to 100x10
squats 85x8 to 85x12
bench 125x6 to 130x6

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Alright im going to give this a shot. im not to good with the terms, i workout in my basement so i just have my free weights and weightset. also i noticed you said 3 reps to 6 reps. i have been trying to do 10 to 15 reps, should i add weight to everything and do less reps? i assume it is toning me instead of bulking? thanks!

pulldown chest 125x10 to 125x15
pulldown back 125x10 to 130x15
dumbell curls 45x10 to 45x15
dumbell backhand 55x15 to 70x15
curlingbar 90x10 to 100x10
squats 85x8 to 85x12
bench 125x6 to 130x6
dustin, generally, lower rep numbers are considered the prime choice for maximum strength gains.

However, now seeing the weights you use, I seriously believe you make a grave mistake by using Steroids at this point.

You should at least train another year fully natural - steroids should be used when most of your potential for natural gains has been used, not as a shortcut to more mass.

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Damn! im 5'10 154 lbs. My bench bench is 165 X 10 reps. I have thought about running havoc but im not quite where I need to be ( ive been lifting for about a year). Stop the cycle and run your pct. Buy some dth and stoked. Stack that **** after your pct.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Not to be a total douche here man, but are you experienced in weight lifting at all? Please explain.

Also, the weight you're lifting in your basement is, at best, abysmal. Truly! I bet you're not even fatigued. Benching 130 x 6 isn't even my warm-up...not even close. It's weight that steroid users shouldn't be doing is what I'm basically saying.

Please tell us what your lifting experience is and if you truly understand how to add mass. At this point I think PH/DS use should be stopped and you should just go the natural route as you SEEM to have a massive amount of learning to do.

Again, not trying to be a pekkerhead, just trying to get you on the right path. Good luck dood.

-Papa!-

illj23

Awards
Dude you squat 85 lbs?? & You dont bench over 135 with ur reps

R u kidding me, throw away the roids!!! Take protein and eat right

Another prime example , be smart!!

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
Dude you squat 85 lbs?? & You dont bench over 135 with ur reps

R u kidding me, throw away the roids!!! Take protein and eat right

Another prime example , be smart!!
My saying, though I seriously doubt he will not continue what he started.

But I believe this is really a result of the way products like Epistane get promoted - almost as if they are risk-free substances that won't do harm as long as proper PCT is taken care of.

dustinxhc, if you read this - do not mess with steroids at this stage of your development.

shanet

Awards
im about to start a havoc cycle myself. i was going to do heavier weights on week and then the next week do lighter weights with more plyometric and isometric exercises and then alternate that for my cycle, my only problem is im not sure what my rep/sets should be for each week to make sure im getting the most each time. any ideas?

shanet

Awards
you dont think t he 5x5 method would work? and what about the lighter wks?

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
I havent tried that to be honest. I believe that you experience more strength with that than actual size gains. Im not sure how some people feel about pyramid workouts but u could start out with 12 reps and finish your exercise with 6 reps. Each set you go up about 10 or 15 lbs. i Did that work out when I first stared lifting and I gained some good size and strength fairly quick. (ex. 12, 10, 8, 8, 6. thats would be your reps for your set)

illj23

Awards
IF you wanna gain strength and size go from 10-6-4.. When doing the 3rd set of 4 reps make sure u do as much WEIGHT as u can do without needing help with the 4th.. Every 3 weeks push a max set of 1-2 reps to fully tear ur muscle fibers.

Take ur protein, eat chicken, eggs, fish, steak RED MEAT. Take ur viatmins, fish oils .. All u need
wait to take roids until ur in the late 20's

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
I do appreciate all of the feedback and yes I did expect this kind of replys. I have been lifting on and off since freshman year high school which was in 1998. but me giving it my all and every day workout it has been a year and a few months straight. i have no idea why my bench number suck i asked my dad who gave me the weight set a couple years ago and he said his bench numbers were always his weekness aswell. i have read up on everything, i eat alot of chicken and high protein and carbs but i believe i can gain i just need some pointers and i try reading on here everyday more and more to learn. i read all these people with such high numbers and it sucks. but if i drop from high reps to lower reps you say i will gain more strength? thank you for your concern. by the way im 24 so i believe i have the right to try this method if i feel comfortable doing so. thanks.

illj23

Awards
I do appreciate all of the feedback and yes I did expect this kind of replys. I have been lifting on and off since freshman year high school which was in 1998. but me giving it my all and every day workout it has been a year and a few months straight. i have no idea why my bench number suck i asked my dad who gave me the weight set a couple years ago and he said his bench numbers were always his weekness aswell. i have read up on everything, i eat alot of chicken and high protein and carbs but i believe i can gain i just need some pointers and i try reading on here everyday more and more to learn. i read all these people with such high numbers and it sucks. but if i drop from high reps to lower reps you say i will gain more strength? thank you for your concern. by the way im 24 so i believe i have the right to try this method if i feel comfortable doing so. thanks.

I was in no way undermining your rights to experiment with pro hormones, just looking out for ya. If you want to gain strength and size lift at low Rep's!! If ur bench sucks, switch from cable pulls and and dumbell presses.. this should help ur overall bench go up. Usually if u do the same thing over and over again u may plateu... If u do continue with the havoc just know that u will have to lift harder, eat more, diet better after the cycle so that u can keep up with ur bodys change..

UnrealMachine

UnrealMachine

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I'm sure i'll sound like a douche, but bro, you need to figure out how to lift BEFORE you even start researching steroids.

You need to figure out diet, routine, what works for you, it takes a long time man, it takes years!

I mean I could bench 130x6 when I was 15 and I had been lifting for literally 3 months.

I was like you, on and off for a long time, but I buckled down, got FVCKING serious, and got my bench max to 325 before I touched anything anabolic.

That's just an example though, I don't want to pretend that everyone need to bench X and squat Y before they're ready because everyone is different. But it's an indication of how much work you've put into it.

Basically if you are still figuring out how to lift, your gains are impaired because there's a host of inefficiencies because there's weak spots all over in your routine and diet and lifestyle. That seriously impairs the steroids and makes it not worth it!

And genetics isn't a crutch like that man! My friend was like you, weak chest, asked his dad about it, dad said his family has always had a weak chest (but strong legs).

But after 1 year of natural lifting he got his bench max from 180 to 260. THis was back in the day...

Anyway I'm not trying to diss you but I think you should figure out weightlifting and learn how to GROW a lot more before you start this!

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
pulldown chest 125 to 150
pulldown back 130 to 150
dumbell curls 45 to 55
dumbell backhand 70 to 80
curlingbar 100 to 110
squats 85 to 100
bench 130 to 135

its goin pretty good, ill keep ya updated when i can.

SpargelJanusz

SpargelJanusz

Awards
  • Established
I was in no way undermining your rights to experiment with pro hormones, just looking out for ya. If you want to gain strength and size lift at low Rep's!! If ur bench sucks, switch from cable pulls and and dumbell presses.. this should help ur overall bench go up. Usually if u do the same thing over and over again u may plateu... If u do continue with the havoc just know that u will have to lift harder, eat more, diet better after the cycle so that u can keep up with ur bodys change..
We are talking about a lifting beginner who is not taking a pro-hormone, but a designer steroid.

Incredibly, it seems that steroids are now more and more seen as a shortcut to desired physiques, even in very early stages - exactly when they shouldn't be taken.

Chub

Chub

Awards
  • Established
The only cycle you need right now is one down to the butchers on your bike to get some nice steak and chicken :)

dustinhxc

dustinhxc

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I havent had time to update this too much.
Cycle went great, only sides were mild acne and a little back pain. Felt very strong the last week and week after.
when I started weight was 173.5, at week 5 184.6
PCT is going great, no sides at all. props to havoc.
now im going back to my normal stack after pct.
Good food, vitamins, fishoil, superpump, sizeon, cytogainer.

AND alot of training to do, alot of learning. i will be reading on here alot! thank you to everyone for tips and points of advice, I do appreciate it even if I dont seem to! thanks again everyone!