Proposed H-Drol Cycle... Feedback Please

  1. New Member
    jamze7417's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.28%

    Proposed H-Drol Cycle... Feedback Please


    Im currently Cutting/recomp, and am going to run an Hdrol Cycle to stay solid while cutting, maybe increase strength a bit. I wanted to run my proposed H drol Cycle by you...See if anyone could give me some advice.

    Ive never ran a cycle while cutting so im a little new to it. I have ran epi while bulking so this isnt my first. For about the past year ive been bulking up... Put on a good amount of weight, not all muscle though It was really the first time ive seriously bulked while being really strict with my diet and everything. Ive learned a lot during this time about my diet, what works for me, what doesnt.... so it was real good learning experience for sure. Im trying to drop that fat that ive gained over the next 3-4 months. During that cut i want to run an hdrol cycle... to Keep some muscle, harden up, maybe aid in dropping bf.

    Heres the plan:
    Ill be running H drol for 5 weeks

    On cycle
    Hdrol 50/75/75/100/100
    Possibly Furazadrol 200mg OR 11-test 200mg. ( Should I add one, both or neither?)
    Fish Oil 12g+_ per day
    Multi Vitamin
    DCP
    CLA 6g per day
    Red Yeast Rice 1200mg
    Milk Thistle 1000mg
    NAC 1200mg
    Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
    ALA 200mg

    I would like to make my own cycle support this time, sorry guys just too expensive. I was thinking this becuase i would Save alot of money, cuz otherwise id have to by 2 tubs of Cycle support for my 5 week cycle. Plus i can get about 3 months of the above stack for around 40bucks, which is sweet becuase then i have some for future cycles and stuff. A big question of mine is, are my support supplements good, or would you add/remove anything from there?

    PCT
    Nolva 40(1st 3 days) Then 20/20/10/10
    Powerfull
    Restore or Post Cycle Support (which one?)
    Fish Oil 10g+ per day
    Multi
    DCP
    CLA 6g
    Creatine
    Extend


    My maintenance is about 33-3600 Cals. I'm 6'2 215. Right now I'm eating about 2800-3000 cals a day, Trying to get about 50P/30C/20F. trying to keep carbs under 150 grams a day. Im keeping my protein consistently in the 300-375 range. With a load up day on Saturday where i up my carbs and cals for the day to around 3500 Cals.

    I am also doing cardio 5 times a week in the morning... 40minutes on the eliptical. Keeping my HR in the 150 range.

    Im looking to start this around 2nd week in August. Any recommendations or anything would be awesome. Ill probably log this one once i get going.

  2. New Member
    jamze7417's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.28%

    anyone?
  3. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I dont run RYR, i just up my dosage of fish oil to 13-15 grams, that seems to work better for me.

    Other than that,
    •   
       

  4. New Member
    jamze7417's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by futurepilot View Post
    I dont run RYR, i just up my dosage of fish oil to 13-15 grams, that seems to work better for me.

    Yeah thanks, I usually dose around 10g anyways, i can up it a bit. I just started thinking i may want to add in either Furazadrol or 11-test. If anything i would lean more torwards the 11 test for $ reasons. Do you think that would be a good addition, or worthless?
  5. Senior Member
    futurepilot's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Posts
    2,217
    Rep Power
    1289
    Level
    35
    Lv. Percent
    54.76%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    I would depend on whether you've run h-drol before. People call it a "mild" DS, but when its properly dosed, the 75-100mg range, its a great compound. Thats not to say you couldnt throw in furaz, 11-t, or anything else, but i think you'll find h-drol is perfect on its own. Especially of you havent run it before.
  6. New Member
    jamze7417's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.28%

    Yeah, i havent run it before, it would probably be good to run it solo huh. Good call.

    Hey so only 1 person responding? Im really Interested if anyone would change any of my support supplements or do i have all areas i need to cover, covered? Also i usually have a cortisol blocker in my pct, but this time left it out... is this neccessary?

    Any help would be sweet guys!
  7. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140365
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    If i ran halo again, I'd only use SamE as my liver support and pretty much skip the rest. That being said, others have had BP issues with halo so the hawthorne may be beneficial for you. If you have BP issues, 1g HB is not gonna cut it. Otherwise, I don't see taurine on your support supp list.

    Personally, I'd skip the 11oxo or Furaz, especially at the dosages that you are proposing for the halo. It will get pricey and I doubt it'll make much difference to justify the cost.

    I personally was able to INCREASE carbs and still cut bodyfat while on halo. There's a divide in diet opinions on cutting with halo. Do a halo, halodrol, h-drol search for topic titles as this issue was discussed before at some point.

    I'm sure you could get away without the cort control post cycle. The consensus usually seems to think this is the least important part of your post cycle plan.
  8. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    657
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by jamze7417 View Post
    Yeah, i havent run it before, it would probably be good to run it solo huh. Good call.

    Hey so only 1 person responding? Im really Interested if anyone would change any of my support supplements or do i have all areas i need to cover, covered? Also i usually have a cortisol blocker in my pct, but this time left it out... is this neccessary?

    Any help would be sweet guys!
    I ran Restore for a solo H-Drol cycle as my only PCT product and had no problems at all.

    Post Cycle Support does seem promising though...

    Definitely run it solo, it is stronger than most credit.
  9. CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
    Usf97j4x4's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  175 lbs.
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,154
    Rep Power
    657
    Level
    25
    Lv. Percent
    87.2%
    Achievements Posting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    If i ran halo again, I'd only use SamE as my liver support and pretty much skip the rest. That being said, others have had BP issues with halo so the hawthorne may be beneficial for you. If you have BP issues, 1g HB is not gonna cut it. Otherwise, I don't see taurine on your support supp list.

    Personally, I'd skip the 11oxo or Furaz, especially at the dosages that you are proposing for the halo. It will get pricey and I doubt it'll make much difference to justify the cost.

    I personally was able to INCREASE carbs and still cut bodyfat while on halo. There's a divide in diet opinions on cutting with halo. Do a halo, halodrol, h-drol search for topic titles as this issue was discussed before at some point.

    I'm sure you could get away without the cort control post cycle. The consensus usually seems to think this is the least important part of your post cycle plan.
    It's difficult to not cut bodyfat on Halo, seems you can eat like crap and still drop a percent or two.

    I did have major BP issues on Halo at only 50 mg but I am prone to HBP. I did not have back pumps though and left taurine out of my cycle.
  10. New Member
    jamze7417's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    If i ran halo again, I'd only use SamE as my liver support and pretty much skip the rest. That being said, others have had BP issues with halo so the hawthorne may be beneficial for you. If you have BP issues, 1g HB is not gonna cut it. Otherwise, I don't see taurine on your support supp list.

    Personally, I'd skip the 11oxo or Furaz, especially at the dosages that you are proposing for the halo. It will get pricey and I doubt it'll make much difference to justify the cost.

    I personally was able to INCREASE carbs and still cut bodyfat while on halo. There's a divide in diet opinions on cutting with halo. Do a halo, halodrol, h-drol search for topic titles as this issue was discussed before at some point.

    I'm sure you could get away without the cort control post cycle. The consensus usually seems to think this is the least important part of your post cycle plan.
    Ok, So first off... Thanks for the reply, i appreciate it. Um... ok... so what is SamE? I can definetly add some taurine... What dosage do you recomend...? I guess as far as the diet goes, ill just have to play it by ear. Im going to continue cardio so i could probalby get away with bumping the carbs up a bit. I will drop the 11-test, as well as the cortisol blocker. Ive never had BP Issues, but im thinking the low dose of hawthorn wont hurt.... Its cheap so thats fine im thinking.
  11. Professional Member
    celc5's Avatar
    Stats
    5'10"  195 lbs.
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Age
    35
    Posts
    3,211
    Rep Power
    140365
    Level
    41
    Lv. Percent
    89.99%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

    Quote Originally Posted by Usf97j4x4 View Post
    It's difficult to not cut bodyfat on Halo, seems you can eat like crap and still drop a percent or two.
    Agreed! You guys got a nice product with whatever the name of that company is that you work for I'd like to run it again but there's just so many fancy supps out there that are calling my name

    To the OP, SamE is an alternative liver support. I feel a lot better through cycles with SamE and, maybe coincidentally, don't get the "methyl flue" liver stress symptoms with SamE. It's quite pricey. So I watch the Rite Aide ads and stock up when when it's BOGO sale. It's a more popular choice on other boards.

    Also, as usf said, not everyone gets back pumps. Dosage wise, I find that about 5-6g/day works well in prevention and it takes about 10-12g/day to get rid of them once you have them.
  12. New Member
    jamze7417's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.28%

    Quote Originally Posted by celc5 View Post
    Agreed! You guys got a nice product with whatever the name of that company is that you work for I'd like to run it again but there's just so many fancy supps out there that are calling my name

    To the OP, SamE is an alternative liver support. I feel a lot better through cycles with SamE and, maybe coincidentally, don't get the "methyl flue" liver stress symptoms with SamE. It's quite pricey. So I watch the Rite Aide ads and stock up when when it's BOGO sale. It's a more popular choice on other boards.

    Also, as usf said, not everyone gets back pumps. Dosage wise, I find that about 5-6g/day works well in prevention and it takes about 10-12g/day to get rid of them once you have
    them.


    Cool man Thanks... Yeah i need to pick up some taurine. I should check out that same stuff. Is it the same as SAM-e? Ive found that, but it looks like its only for joint flexibilty and stuff... Probably not the same stuff huh...
  13. Advanced Member
    Movin_weight's Avatar
    Stats
    6'1"  230 lbs.
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    802
    Rep Power
    1890
    Level
    22
    Lv. Percent
    47.7%

    H-drol at 75-100mg is very nice.... i noticed a huge difference going from 50mg to 75mg, and i liked 100 even better

    It's somewhat mild, but it's the best i'v ever felt on a designer... solid libido boost, alpha male mentality, well being... so it's become one of my favs

    I think you have a solid dosing protocol set up

    As most said, you should be able to trim some significant bodyfat while on h-drol

    My bloodpressure was not effected too much
  14. New Member
    jamze7417's Avatar
    Stats
    6'2"  218 lbs.
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Posts
    90
    Rep Power
    131
    Level
    9
    Lv. Percent
    16.28%

    Sweet yeah im really looking forward to this one... Im really intune with my body and lifts and everything right now, so it should be very productive...
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Proposed OTC M-Drol Cycle...
    By LuckyKid57 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-29-2011, 01:07 AM
  2. feedback on details of proposed cycle.
    By FitModel in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-19-2009, 03:13 AM
  3. My proposed h-drol cycle (whats everyone think?)
    By Dedicated3 in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-08-2008, 12:48 AM
  4. Proposed H-drol cycle
    By Craigmatthew in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 10-17-2008, 04:06 AM
  5. Proposed Cycle.....Feedback Please
    By jmul508 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-15-2003, 10:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Log in
Log in