prop/winny 8 week cycle

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
so i'm currently running an igf-1 cycle which will end around the end of july. After that i want my new muscle cells to grow so i was gonna run an 8 week cycle that follows as:

T prop-100mg eod weeks 1-8
Winny depot/inj-50mg eod 1-8
nolva-20mg eod maybe since i am gyno prone. may start it if i feel any soreness or itchyness.

pct is heres my main question but if you have any critiques on the ones above let me know..but is 8 weeks long enough and will i need hcg or will clomid be fine during the post cycle and if my balls hold up the whole time do i even need to do use clomid or can i just stick with the nolva during pct at like 20 for four weeks with other natty test boosters and anti e's and creatine.

stats are 200 lbs, 6'2~6'3, 22 yrs old.
been lifting for about 6 years.
previous cycles were pro magnon, anevol, igf, max-lmg
diet has been solid but very strict for the last 4 to 5 months i have been trying a recomp but not working very well even with igf and i'm starting to get frustrated.

i have nolva, access to clomid, i dk if i can get hcg or not.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
the winny needs to be pinned everyday, other than that id say only run the nolva on cycle IF gyno symptoms occur

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
do you guys like winny cause i was using it to keep the bloat off and you know help with strength and what not but i was just wondering what you guys thought about it? opinions and such

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
everyone always says "test is test, if u bloat off of Enan u'll bloat off of Prop" but in my opinion u will not notice much bloat if any from Prop, and at ur proposed dose it shouldnt be a problem. winny should help with bloat either way

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
yah you think 400mg a week is good for first time test user?
i was debating also between inj and tabs since i heard winny is pretty painful plus the pain of prop might be too much i dk tho..if i did tabs i would do the last 4 weeks at 50mgs ed. do i need to run the winny longer than prop at the end cause i know prop is a short ester so would if stay in my system for a few days or a week

if so i could either this
t prop 1-8
winny tabs 4-8 or 5-9 or just man up and do the inj the whole time. or risk liver damage and run the tabs for 6 weeks

decisions..decisions....:think:

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
prop 1-8
winny tabs or inj 3-8

just stop the winny when u stop the prop, start pct 3 days after last prop injection

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
sweet thanks for the help dude...reps too you good sir

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
yah forsure i will. i have an igf log right now you should check it out.
i'm gonna start this cycle mid august cause thats when i get my next fat pay check haha

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Prop and Winny is extremely common...running it 8 weeks is fine, since you have such short esters....you DO NOT need hcg, but clomid would be a nice addition post cycle...you should enjoy this one...

holy

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i was discussing pct with my buddy and he said if i felt like i needed clomid to get things up and running i could go that route or do nolva and igf again.

i would like to stay lean but this is more than likely going to be a real clean bulk. he suggested either winny tabs 25mgs ed or to low dose tren or if i can find it the short ester deca, NPA or something i can't remember what he called it.

i will more than like just run the original win/prop but tren is god and its hard to say no to god.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
My absolute, all time favorite is prop/tren......It is absolutely insane.

holy

dkkon1

dkkon1

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Everyone is talking about tren/prop, i want it now!!!! But PCT starts in 2 days then 12 weeks off after that, it sucks waiting...

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
whats the worst thing about tren and whats the minimum dose?
i heard it ****s with your sleep patterns

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
i think tren/prop tho is the only thing that will leave up to build up in my head as too what it feels like to do a serious cycle.

i'm gonna do some more research cause i still got about three weeks before i give it a run.

the tren will keep me drier right??

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
so is it better to shoot prop ed or eod for sides and test blood levels or will it remain some what constant on an eod cycle??

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so is it better to shoot prop ed or eod for sides and test blood levels or will it remain some what constant on an eod cycle??

shot prop and tren ace eod. i heard shooting tren ace ed will minimize sides, but normal is eod.

i say minimum dose for tren to be effective is 50mg eod

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
You're not going to minimize sides by shooting it ED....EOD is fine, the only time Ive ever prepped people with ED sticks was when their mgs got so high it really justified it...as far as sides, you better be expected to deal with a few....sleep will be a thing of the past, and you will likely be a sweat hog when you do sleep. Tren is absolutely unmatched when it comes to strength, and changing body composition...

holy

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and if you have never heard of it, be prepared to experience the "cough".

holy

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
yah i just got done doing a little more reading on it and not to sound like a pvssy but i dont know if i'm ready for all that..still a possibility tho. i know anavar is pricey but would a kickstart for weeks 1-4 of anavar and then bridge to winny 4-8 be good. i wanted to really see some big strength gains without the bloat from dbol.

i'm not even sure what kind of tren i can get i'm def not running the tren enan...

i just want my first Test cycle to be mainly about the test and if it goes well i will probably try tren later on.

and i guess theirs no way for me to know if i am going to react badly to the test prop is their?

and dosage of anavar i think if i get i will only be able to afford 40mgs a day is that going to be enough to feel it?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Go with tren ace, no doubt....the whole idea behind using an oral to kickstart a cycle is because the orals are going to get in and get working ASAP, while even the shortest estered injectibles are going to need days to get blood levels peaking...switching from anavar to winny wouldnt really be "kickstarting" anything because the oral winny would ramp up just like the anavar did...unless you were going to use injectible winny, and then you would want to go weeks 1-4 anavar and weeks 1-8 winny...that way the oral is actually getting to work while the winny starts....does that make sense?

If you do decide to go with the anavar only I would say dont go below 40mgs ED....I have chics that run 20mgs ED, and the one guy I worked with who insisted on using it went up to 100mgs ED...

holy

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
wait i'm confused i would just run anavar throughout but i dont have that much cash and i have some winny sitting around(tabs that is). i wasnt trying to kickstart the winny just the test prop, and i was gonna bridge for the winny so that i wouldn't have to wait for the winny to build up in my system and not have any thing to keep the bloat off from the test.
does that make sense or should i not make things so complicated and just run winny throughout?

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
Oh, OK...I thought you were going to JUST run anavar and winny...yeah, thats fine if you already have anavar and winny.....make sure you have enough to make it worthwhile though....

So, just to make sure I see this right...

1-4 anavar
4-8 winny tabs
1-8 propionate

is that right?

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
yah thats right so i would be over lapping the anavar and winny on week 4.
the only problem is that the anavar is 3 bucks a pill geeeeeeeeeeezze.

so we'll see about that one.

i think i might regret it if i dont try the tren tho...AAAAHHH

what to do?

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
yah i have been thinking it over and the decision is final.

Prop/Tren Ace ftw....

prop-1-8 at 100mgs eod
tren ace 1-8 at 50mgs eod possibly bumping up to 75mgs if i have enough cash left.

pct
depending on how shut down i get
clomid 8-12 50/50/25/25
nolva 8-12 20mgs

maybe igf again at 40mcgs 8-14

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yah i have been thinking it over and the decision is final.

Prop/Tren Ace ftw....

prop-1-8 at 100mgs eod
tren ace 1-8 at 50mgs eod possibly bumping up to 75mgs if i have enough cash left.

pct
depending on how shut down i get
clomid 8-12 50/50/25/25
nolva 8-12 20mgs

maybe igf again at 40mcgs 8-14
change clomid to 100/50/50/50 and Nolva to 40/20/20/20.....tren causes some serious shutdown so dont skimp on the PCT

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
yah tell me about it i'll adjust the pct to that.
and it would be a bad idea to run winny at the end?
i'm only saying cause i have some already and would that help with any prolactin/prog issuses?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
yah tell me about it i'll adjust the pct to that.
and it would be a bad idea to run winny at the end?
i'm only saying cause i have some already and would that help with any prolactin/prog issuses?

everyone is different, theres no way to tell if u will have prolactin issues until u run it. and yes, u can still add winny in for the last 4-6 weeks

ur gonna be lean and mean by the end of the cycle :aargh:

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
probably very mean...good thing i'm gonna be a bouncer then i can take it out on a bunch of annoying drunks....

i did deca for about about 5 weeks and didnt notice much prolactin wise and have never had any excretions so i think just having tamox on hand will be good for now

bdpeck

bdpeck

Awards
dude's i dk if i can wait anymore ahahhaahh....

i will start a new log in this section probably august 17th...first day of classes hah.