First Cycle, going to be using Epistane

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Might as well get the ball rolling here. I'm planning to start my first cycle of epistane end of august, right after my folks finish their visit. I don't have any foreseen plans for september at this point that could possibly interrupt my training schedule.

I'll be using AI Cycle Support starting 2 weeks prior, and for PCT it looks like AI's PCT is all that's necessary. I do have a couple bottles of axis ht from when I tried bsn products I can use, and have been looking at Novedex XT just in case.

I'm planning on doing a 4 week cycle 20/30/30/40, just to get my feet wet.

During this time, I will stop using AP, Powerfull and Neovar, but will continue to take a multivitamin and protein/bcaa supplements.

I'd keep this on my hidden blogspot journal, but if I'm going in a wrong direction, I know you guys will help steer me back on course. Thanks in advance for that :)

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
I start cycle support tomorrow, I can actually finish the 4 weeks just before my folks get here- and since I'm pretty close to running out of pfull and ap, it may be a sign from above to go ahead and start prep tomorrow (with the cycle support loading).

The whole deal is I don't want to say "Hi mom, Hi dad, glad you could come 1000 miles to visit. I'm going to the gym now!" So I think we'll kick this off on the 28th.

For workouts, I'll be following http://anabolicx.com/wo .

Ole Skl

Ole Skl

Awards
Good Luck!
I just started the same cycle today but 20/30/40/40
be sure you pick yourself up a SERM and an anti cortisol for PCT

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Good Luck!
I just started the same cycle today but 20/30/40/40
be sure you pick yourself up a SERM and an anti cortisol for PCT
So in addition to the Post Cycle Support (http://store.anabolicminds.com/product/ibe/epistane-cycle-support-post-cycle-support-stack.html) I should pick up something else?

I'll plan to get Novedex and Reduce XT or Lean Xtreme to supplement. Maybe 6-oxo as well.

I was thinking that they would recommend additional required products in the epistane stack description at the store- which is why I was willing to see how things went without additional PCT on a 4 week cycle. I do have axis ht available here, and DIM from sourcenaturals.

Forgot to mention, I am also planning on using supercissus during pct.

I'd also like to log as much other info as I can to see how things are going.

Haven't started anything yet, but will begin cycle support in the morning.

Heart rate tonight at 2200 is: 125/88 @ 73 bpm

Still in the middle of moving or I'd throw in my temp too.

Good luck and congrats on starting your cycle today!! If you have a thread I'd love to check it out!

Nite all!

Ole Skl

Ole Skl

Awards
Yes you should deff pick up a SERM such as Tamoxifen or Clomid to use as the base for your PCT and if you havent read the Haoc Write-up by Trauma1 yet, you should do so

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
lol heard enough stories about clomid recently, i'll research tamoxifen today though
stories are just that. Do your homework to decipher what is a story and what is science. Be warry of anti-serm horror stories and go with your gut when making your post cycle plan.

I'm wondering how many epithio logs you've read... I just planned a havoc cycle and I only came across 1 or 2 out of about 20 that didn't use a serm for epithios in their logs.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I like Celc5's advice...read read read and then go with your gut. POST Cycle Support is a great product and there are guys who are using during pct, but I still suggest to use a SERM when possible.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
unless you ok with the possibility of estrogenic rebound gyno have a serm just incase. Epistane isn't mild at all.

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I don't even recommend "just in case." I have always been an advocate of using it if you have it...that's just me though, but I tend to be very cautious.

monsterbox

monsterbox

Awards
  • Established
buy the new reversitol. Give it a try. If you feel any estrogenic sides begin taking 20mg of nolvadex asap

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
i appreciate how much you guys are focusing on serms. it seems i was wrong about the "post cycle" product being all ive needed. i think 6-oxo for estrogen and lean extreme for cortisol control will help. im glad i still have time to figure this all out instead of being at the end of week 4!

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
:head:

Last edited:
rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
i think clearly i started trying to rush this whole thing. i mean let's be honest here, you see the avatar pic. all i have to my name is a high metabolism and some decent gains (for me) over the past year or so at the gym.

i graduated high school in 97 and joined uncle sam's army frat house. i stayed 125 lbs up until recently and have been around 157 the past couple weeks.

BUT im still feeling my workouts the next day, and am still adding weight... without epistane. and i have had doubts that maybe it's just not the right time yet, and i also believe in believing in myself- and i cant fake that part. ive already clouded the part of my mind that lets me give 110% "on epistane".

with that said, i think i'll hold out until i can get the final pages of the pct book written. i'll still continue to take cycle support every day and record bp readings and stuff in my log book- mostly to get used to the taste ;)

sure im probably fine with low dosing and everything i do have for my version of pct, but i want to know that beyond a shadow of a doubt going into it so that when im upping the dose, i know it's all good.

so here's to not cycling too early! *cheers*

oh and since stoked = post cycle support, you bet your @$$ im going to start taking it ;)

stxnas

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Probably not a bad idea to hold for a while. If you choose to continue taking Cycle Support as a daily supp you can even drop it to one scoop daily, preferably taken in two separate doses. Just eyeball a half scoop...I actually have a scale that I use when doing this though :D

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Smart thinking. If you are still adding weight without any assistance then just keep bulking naturally.:thumbsup:

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Smart man... it would be fun to start trying some of the products you'd use in your post cycle plan to see how you respond in an nha stack.

NHA stacks usually include an AI, a test booster, and a cort control agent. This will allow you to play with dosages of your pct supps while you're still being productive in the gym and studying for your cycle.

Rob Awesome

Awards
Hey OP - solid cycle it looks like -

Speaking as a client/consumer - Cycle Support (Liver Support/Detox) and POST Cycle Support (Natural Test Booster + Estrogen Control) are the real deal.

Speaking from experience - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/98750-stoked-cycle-support-post1434506.html#post1434506

I would bet my life on both products - that even STILL I'll consume 1 Scoop of Cycle Support 2-3 times weekly @ 1 Scoop / Day.

I wish you the best of luck and if you have any questions, feel free to PM me.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
When i started lifting again earlier in the year, I weighed in at about 148. Finally clocked in 160 after losing just over a pound of water this morning. AND the best part is I haven't started epi yet :) I can't wait!

I've started doing DCs shoulder stretching because my right shoulder has always been a real pain. Switching to dumbbells has helped a lot, but I can't wait to see how this helps out as well. (http://www.intensemuscle.com/6997-how-cure-shoulder-problems-trust-me-will-do-90-time.html)

Have a great weekend all!

crowpass

crowpass

Awards
  • Established
Hey rbuecker.. I am almost the same weight as your are and i am 5'10. I am not where near my genetic potential yet. I feel i could get up to or around 170 naturally.. . Therefore you being 2 inches taller than me you could probably get up to 180 pretty easily.. If you are still gaining naturally hold off for about a year or two. . epi/ havoc is no joke.. Look buddy, im still putting on wieght naturally, becasue of this i was told to hold off on ph's. I understand you are older than I but with your military background your a natural hard worker. I would bust ass in the gym and gain your wight all natural.. just my opinion

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
For some crazy reason I decided not to post any updated information in here. Yes yes call me crazy!

I started preloading cycle support 2 weeks ago, one scoop am and one pm. Thanks to some of the posts here at AM, it went straight into a glass with some water and chugged. It actually isn't that bad this way. Still ordered life support anyway because of convenience, some times I still dig into the dirt.

Ive been dosing 6 fish caps every day for about the past 10 months, and I believe that has helped get my blood pressure where I'd like it for this cycle. I used to get the BP meter up to stage 2 hypertension back in the day, now it's actually... normal!

Day 1 was 10mg, and days 2-7 were 20mg epi. Today begins 30mg. I *have* noticed mild back pumps during the day, and bumped an original 3g ED taurine up to 6g (this is split up 3x day). AND banana in the am for potassium, hopefully I don't experience anything that belongs on youtube.

Based on my previous offline logs, I'm seeing a few more reps which I'm happy with. In some cases I've made notes to bump the weight up to failure so definitely improving somewhere.

One thing I've been wondering is dosing 20 of the mg around the workout instead of spaced throughout the day. I know I read it somewhere on here, but it meant something different then compared to now. Time to search :)

Happy holidays folks, and yes I know no intoxicated partying this year. I always like to get the jump on the new years resolution people. One good thing is my gym has 24x7 access, so I can just wait until all the new years folks go back home to get the job done.

Done rambling now, see ya!

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
I tell myself that I'm still building a better workout plan.

What I have now consists of stripped apart routines from Anabolic Minds old workout website, stripped not because I felt I didn't need the exercises but because I was trying to do everything with weights I had acquired at home. So, how do you do leg presses at home anyway? Beats me, I went back to a gym.

And then I started studying Mike Mentzer. I like what he says about recovery, and about working to failure. But I'm not sold on the one set, and I'm not sold on 8 days between workouts. Especially not when you're on cycle, seems like a waste to me. I know that you grow by adequate resting and proper diet, but at least a 3 day split on cycle is minimal I believe. What he did finally drill into my head is intensity.

I look back and I realize the biggest thing I've been lacking is intensity. Going to failure in that final working set, absolutely a MUST. And using those numbers, the final weight and rep count to determine if I'm doing it right, and finally getting enough reps to add weight and start at a lower rep again. That, and ZERO momentum.

Not to say momentum is bad. I think it's necessary for the newer people to push around heavier weights for the ego- and god help them to not get hurt. There's a place for everything, and eventually there is the one right way to do something.

Again I'm still new. My numbers are low, but I finally reached the point where I don't care. They're my numbers, I'm proud of where they're at, and that they're moving up. Last night I did deads 185x10 and 205x4, I know I had a 5 in there so I'm a bit upset I didn't go for it. Back was bothering me a little, and I wanted to live to fight another day.

Already looking forward to my next cycle :)

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
Hey OP - solid cycle it looks like -

Speaking as a client/consumer - Cycle Support (Liver Support/Detox) and POST Cycle Support (Natural Test Booster + Estrogen Control) are the real deal.

Speaking from experience - http://anabolicminds.com/forum/anabolic-innovations/98750-stoked-cycle-support-post1434506.html#post1434506

I would bet my life on both products - that even STILL I'll consume 1 Scoop of Cycle Support 2-3 times weekly @ 1 Scoop / Day.
VERY nice of you thanks!

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Light cardio day for me = ipod with sevendust / megadeth / metallica playlist + drums for about an hour. I feel absolutely pumped and f***** awesome. Now I KNOW how you guys feel when you want to go back to the gym after you get back from the gym!@#&*()!@#*()!@#*()

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Ack, I'm behind on my gymming! I pushed friday to saturday and now it's become my sunday. I think I'll keep monday a rest day and then just do tue/wed/fri next week to get back on schedule.

I had my gf punish me last night, so all is well :D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
subbed. You won't regret having waited 6 months. Good for you dude.

I'm in for this one. Any epi questions that I can answer, just fire away my friend. :thumbsup:

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
just finished planning today's assault at the gym. somehow my rotation makes today a leg day, although really i like to make that wednesday to split my upper body up a few more days. i try to keep mon/wed/fri, but i think i might adopt some mon/tue thu/fri splits, hard to tell.

one thing for certain is i think im going to be moving back to more volume training. it seems to be where everyone starts out and has the most initial gains, and seems to be a requirement when getting into this sport. ive been toying with mentzer a bit and he has my intensity where i believe it needs to be, or at least on the right track. but god rest his soul, i think dc explains it best where it's for people who have been in the game for at least 4 years and need that extra something. i still have a lot of inflating to do.

so enough of that, today is legs/abs day. i AM going to put down weights so that you can see where i'm at. yes, long way to go, i dont respect my numbers yet. but i am improving along the way in reps and or weight, and that's all that matters.

leg press (warm up to leg ext, which becomes pre exhaust to leg press)
-------------------
√ 180x4
√ 270x4
√ 225xfailure (was 14) stopped at 7, why? could be from weight/rep during pre exhaust or cadence.
one thing i did notice is that range of motion is improving, and am gaining flexibility. greater rom could also be playing a part.
√180xfailure x3
√ 90xfailure x6

this is the first time ive actually felt any sort of pump in my legs, so i'll chalk that up as a plus.

leg ext (4-2-4 cadence)
note: these weights are in kg, my gym has some german stuffs.
ausgeseichnet!
-----------------------
√30x4
√40x4
√70xfailure (was 50x25) = 16 rep
today i actually felt like i was moving the weight instead of just squishing the **** out of my legs. it felt damn good actually.

leg curl (warm up to calf raise)
-------
√30x4
√60xfailure (was 12) = 16 reps today, almost time to bump up the weight

calf raise
---------
√195kgx12
i'm still gaining flexibility. any more weight is too stressful on me i think although i can do ~255kg but it's kind of dumb. i feel a crazy stretch with 195 and i definitely feel it the next day in the calves so until i get to 20 rep, im keeping 195kg.

kept 12 rep tonight, i still feel a hell of a stretch in the middle of my foot- almost like it's cramping there too, or something in the arch. finished up with 150x6 and 100x3 _slow_

abs
------
decline, 25lbx20
decline, 0lbx20
leg lifts, 3x failure

lower back was giving me some hell on the leg lifts, did 3 sets of 12

high pulley crunches
havent done these yet at this gym, so going to be playing with some numbers/weights and see what we come up with for this week
--------------------
forgot exactly how to do this. reminds me of the first time i was doing barbell rows and forgot how... lol

thank you for any comments/suggestions or just passing by!

cheers,
b

oh yes, that fake squat rack ****:
have to get a feel for the machine, and this one was a pain. did 2 sets of 45kg x10. i see what timber was talking about on these things, christ!!!!

tomorrow is just recovery day, and i'll be back at it wednesday with some upper body.

some other reasons i could have had some lower reps or not as much improvement may be from smashnig the **** out of the drums for about an hour, i normally try to avoid doing that on a lifting day.

Last edited:
rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
oh yes i know im missing squats, i dont think i could get any after those leg presses to failure. but we do have a squat rack, i'll see what i can pull off :)

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I personally like volume. I have been working it for about 3 years straight though... with only one or two low volume breaks. I am gonna be training DC here shortly... just as an experiment with the other side of the board.

I say, when you are just starting... go in there and try to kill it for as many reps as you can get with good form. If you kick your ass, you will grow (at first at least). Sack up and go heavy, whatever heavy is for you... Don't go off and hurt yourself...lol.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
I personally like volume. I have been working it for about 3 years straight though... with only one or two low volume breaks. I am gonna be training DC here shortly... just as an experiment with the other side of the board.

I say, when you are just starting... go in there and try to kill it for as many reps as you can get with good form. If you kick your ass, you will grow (at first at least). Sack up and go heavy, whatever heavy is for you... Don't go off and hurt yourself...lol.
yeah i agree, im trying to determine at which point i lose form. i know the slower cadence sets are absolutely killing weight and reps for me. i was working my way up to 450 leg press before i consciously decided to slow down the cadence to make sure i wasnt cheating myself. now i'll be damned if i can get 225x20 with very deliberate movements. of course how do i know im not growing more and could pound heavier weights as a result of the slower sets.

oh and the gym is refurbing the squat rack? wtf? if it was really that important i could have come in there with some spray paint cans one afternoon. had to use some sort of machine gadgetry tonight. definitely not very natural in the movement department. grr. going to walk to the bank and make some deposits before updating the prev post.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
didn't you guys mention not really feeling epi until the end of 2nd week? just checking, week 3 for me starts this wednesday.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I felt it right around the beginning of week 3.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
y'all got me dead set on pounding down 8g beta alanine before i head out tonight. might as well get some pslin and wms in me as well, it is definitely on tonight.

it's going to be a late night at work for me, which is good because i'll have more time to plan things out.

watched a couple cutler movies last night. we can all sit around and bash muscletech all night and day long, but that guy is just fuggin huge. hopefully this is the year of the wolf though, we'll see. i'll update this post when i get my notes down! am taking recommendations on additional exercises. so far i have db flyes or pec deck, incline press, straight arm pulldown (lats), palm up pulldown, alternate arm curls, hammer curls, straight bar curls, finish it all off with a deadlifts going for at least 250x1 or 295x1 tonight.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
just spent the last hour recalculating my calorie requirements, and estimating about what im getting day to day. it started out last summer with a google doc spreadsheet, so i was able to see that i was doing about 2900 cals back then which is low. i need to be shooting for 3037~3400 for awhile and today i should come in at ~3248. I like a little wiggle room because I have no way of recording dead on accurate numbers of wtf I'm eating. this is all based on http://anabolicminds.com/forum/nutrition-health/92762-no-bs-guide.html and i dont think i ever repped that posted so that will get fixed up right away.

i bring this up because i know im gaining muscle, but my weight isnt up like some of the crazy loggers post. im not really upset, i just think it has to do with not training enough volume, and having the diet a bit off. so we're definitely going to fix the volume starting this week, i still feel my calves from monday so yeah, f** you calves get used to it.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Dude, I think some people fudge how much they gain, especially on epi. I ate like a monster on epi and only got 9-10lbs.

I ate like sh*t on Superdrol... no appetite... Was struggling to get 4 meals and 4 shakes down.

Just eat a grip of lean meat. F*ck counting calories unless you are trying to cut. Just eat eat eat.

Go for the 295. F*ck it, rack up 315 homie. You got it in you... let the epi do the work!

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
i used to never eat which is why i was 135 for so many years. im definitely on a quest for high calorie healthy foods, and im lovin brown rice and peanut butter. i actually felt like eating was work yesterday. i guess the methyl has something to do with that too though.

today is shoulder tri day and i have what i consider a pretty good lineup. im going for 5 sets of at least 10 reps, on the heaviest weight that i go up to i will go to failure so i might hit more than 10 reps but that's okay. im aiming to hit that as my 3rd set, and then lower the weight on the last 2 just giving myself hell. now that i think about it- this sort of reminds me of that method .... **** what was it called fiber damage blood saturation something or other.

lat raise, rear delt machine, dips, seated front press, back press, skull crusher, one db front raise, upright rows (barbell), low pulley lateral raise, and low pulley front raise.

kinda rushed on the posting but its saturday and i have some friends moving today and gotta get goin you know the deal. full body workout follows eh :)

peace!

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
today is my leg day, it also marks packing for florida day, gf's xmas party at work day, and trying to squeeze a normal monday down into a few hours. i ended up rushing out the door drinking my pre workout shake and let me tell you, i need a lot more time between that shake and the gym. we'll just say i skipped the ab work and will postpone it until either tomorrow or saturday.

today i'm up in reps and weight on the leg curl which is really where i want to focus, also stretching the hamstring because i do sit at a desk most of the day and it's a part of my body that i know has basically shrunk. last week i failed at 60kgx16 reps, and tonight was 70kg at 16 reps in the working set.

in the calf raise, i still had a pain from hell in the arch of my feet, but im starting to blame the vans im wearing. i tried to find the converse chucks around here in my size, but no luck. so im going to check my other shoes this week to see which ones have the least give to them for next leg day. up 4 more reps for 195kg x 16.

squat is still relatively new to me, so im taking low weight and seeing how i feel recovery wise throughout the week. you know, new pains, anything that doesnt feel quite right- trying to be careful. especially with our squat rack gone and getting used to the range imposed by this machine based squat. so i moved from 55kg x10 to 77kg x 10 and feels pretty good. ATG style actually felt better than thigh parallel. going to bump up again next week.

i think the rushing of everything pre wo worked negatively overall. i still want to hurl. i think im going to cut jacked out of the picture because i know better to watch my bp on epistane and i should be beaten senseless by the AM squad. i will say that this cycle has helped me pay better attention to _what_ i am eating, although that said no one should need a cycle to diet properly, plan and log routines, and be accountable to themselves. the biggest plus i think is that i stopped drinking during preload and this entire cycle and i dont really miss it.

that's probably the biggest plus of this cycle for me is im kicking an old habit. i still go out with friends all night long on the weekend, and i actually dont mind being the designated drinker.. err driver. after a long history of being lucky (several years), i can say the animals on our back roads our now safe.

oh yeah i gotta go pack some more for FL and **** so i'll see you guys later on. thanks for all the support via PMs and emails and SMSs and **** as well!!!

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
today is my leg day, it also marks packing for florida day, gf's xmas party at work day, and trying to squeeze a normal monday down into a few hours. i ended up rushing out the door drinking my pre workout shake and let me tell you, i need a lot more time between that shake and the gym. we'll just say i skipped the ab work and will postpone it until either tomorrow or saturday.

today i'm up in reps and weight on the leg curl which is really where i want to focus, also stretching the hamstring because i do sit at a desk most of the day and it's a part of my body that i know has basically shrunk. last week i failed at 60kgx16 reps, and tonight was 70kg at 16 reps in the working set.

in the calf raise, i still had a pain from hell in the arch of my feet, but im starting to blame the vans im wearing. i tried to find the converse chucks around here in my size, but no luck. so im going to check my other shoes this week to see which ones have the least give to them for next leg day. up 4 more reps for 195kg x 16.

squat is still relatively new to me, so im taking low weight and seeing how i feel recovery wise throughout the week. you know, new pains, anything that doesnt feel quite right- trying to be careful. especially with our squat rack gone and getting used to the range imposed by this machine based squat. so i moved from 55kg x10 to 77kg x 10 and feels pretty good. ATG style actually felt better than thigh parallel. going to bump up again next week.

i think the rushing of everything pre wo worked negatively overall. i still want to hurl. i think im going to cut jacked out of the picture because i know better to watch my bp on epistane and i should be beaten senseless by the AM squad. i will say that this cycle has helped me pay better attention to _what_ i am eating, although that said no one should need a cycle to diet properly, plan and log routines, and be accountable to themselves. the biggest plus i think is that i stopped drinking during preload and this entire cycle and i dont really miss it.

that's probably the biggest plus of this cycle for me is im kicking an old habit. i still go out with friends all night long on the weekend, and i actually dont mind being the designated drinker.. err driver. after a long history of being lucky (several years), i can say the animals on our back roads our now safe.

oh yeah i gotta go pack some more for FL and **** so i'll see you guys later on. thanks for all the support via PMs and emails and SMSs and **** as well!!!
Argh... stupid metric scale conversions in my head...

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Argh... stupid metric scale conversions in my head...
haha yeah or in google you can go "70 kg to lb" and then click google search, even easier if you have a google toolbar available. the other guys probably have a converter built in by now too, yahoo, etc. my fault, i'll start converting here. i kinda like the kg machines because i cant get hung up on a pound based number in my head.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Thanks Pace2, I'm going to run my next leg day with some different shoes and see if that changes anything.

Shoot me for cutting out a day on cycle, but I had to visit my mom for xmas it's been 11 years since we had one together. Plus I didn't mind swapping some 21 degree days for 83 :) And now my leg day is in the middle of the week where it belongs! Tonight is chest/back/bi and I'm interested to see how much more beneficial the extra recovery days were for me.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Time to get sick with it!

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
Time to get sick with it!
Oh yeah dude I totally died on DLs last week. My lower back isn't quite where it needs to be yet. BUT am still improving. I was able to pull out 247x1 but not 275x1. So I have a very small window to shatter there, and tonight I'm gonna warm up with 135x4 and then go right into 275x_. If the number doesnt make me happy I'll nail out a bunch of 247s. 315 is only a few weeks away, probably smash it during pct. 405 for sure by next xmas :D

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah dude I totally died on DLs last week. My lower back isn't quite where it needs to be yet. BUT am still improving. I was able to pull out 247x1 but not 275x1. So I have a very small window to shatter there, and tonight I'm gonna warm up with 135x4 and then go right into 275x_. If the number doesnt make me happy I'll nail out a bunch of 247s. 315 is only a few weeks away, probably smash it during pct. 405 for sure by next xmas :D
Once I put 315 up, 405 came REAL fast.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
no disappointments here folks. i started today doing my preworkout routine, aka drink this, mix that, take this, and oh yeah sometimes i get sidetracked. pounded the **** out of the drums for about 45 minutes (uh oh, there goes some cardio / bi / shoulders in advance). even still, no excuses. put up 275x1 with the only issue being at the top of my traps, i mean the very top, didnt hurt in the back. but it did take 110% of my effort to get that bitch up. followed up with 225x13 split in 10, then 3.

i know there are more exercises but im most impressed with my dead numbers. i finally started doing the preacher curl with just one arm at a time, my left arm has been overcompensating for my right and i need to balance that **** out. did 30x10 and 35x5. had more reps in my left arm but i'll leave those jokes for later haha

very ****ing good day. had the entire gym to myself. noises abound, moved to 50x12 in the db pullover no problem and going for 60 next week.

if my other bottle of epi shows up im going to run 6 weeks. if not, pct starts this wednesday. this was a 20/30/40/40 run (10 day one) and i'll have 2 pills left wednesday. i'll take them am and if i get a package by wednesday noon, all good to go. im not mad either way, this has been a great cycle for me diet wise, gaining weight, etc.

off to eat a cow,
b

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
no disappointments here folks. i started today doing my preworkout routine, aka drink this, mix that, take this, and oh yeah sometimes i get sidetracked. pounded the **** out of the drums for about 45 minutes (uh oh, there goes some cardio / bi / shoulders in advance). even still, no excuses. put up 275x1 with the only issue being at the top of my traps, i mean the very top, didnt hurt in the back. but it did take 110% of my effort to get that bitch up. followed up with 225x13 split in 10, then 3.

i know there are more exercises but im most impressed with my dead numbers. i finally started doing the preacher curl with just one arm at a time, my left arm has been overcompensating for my right and i need to balance that **** out. did 30x10 and 35x5. had more reps in my left arm but i'll leave those jokes for later haha

very ****ing good day. had the entire gym to myself. noises abound, moved to 50x12 in the db pullover no problem and going for 60 next week.

if my other bottle of epi shows up im going to run 6 weeks. if not, pct starts this wednesday. this was a 20/30/40/40 run (10 day one) and i'll have 2 pills left wednesday. i'll take them am and if i get a package by wednesday noon, all good to go. im not mad either way, this has been a great cycle for me diet wise, gaining weight, etc.

off to eat a cow,
b

Nice job on the 275 brotha.

rbuecker

rbuecker

Awards
  • Established
thanks gmg, i really believed i had that 315 in me though. you shoulda seen it haha! good news is the good folks at nutra should have their epi order in today and are going to overnight it to me so i can run it out to 6 weeks. i will be able to take tomorrow mornings 20mg dose and then sweat out the arrival of the box, which usually is 10 am so no prob. im off until friday anyway!

even though life support caps will be gone by tomorrow, i have cycle support from when i ordered the stack back in summer time. also, those doses are about double what is in the cap form so i can cut that back to half a scoop. the reps mention it around here somewhere too, so thumbs up there.

since it is 6 weeks, im going to for sure taper down some 6oxo during pct. was hoping trione would come back in stock, but i have some of the other stuff. and what's ****ing nuts is i had a dream about getting 6oxo from some store last night. it looked like the old excedrin in my dream though... wtf

got the shuffle loaded up, getting ready to head to the gym for shoulder and tri day. my left was a little sore from last saturday the 20th but today feels like a million bucks.

i know you guys say "eat eat eat" but im a statistics freak and historically a computer programmer. my gym is advertising those hideously large body bugs that track caloric expenditure and intake, and god knows what else and i think as someone new to paying attention to this **** it might actually be worth the investment. of course if it's a pos i'll let you know too. i can generally tell when im growing because i notice i eat a **** ton more and still feel hungry but it's time to sleep.

i'll quote the epistane mantra here "im up in weight and look a little leaner".

oh and good morning bitches!!!!!!