Cherry Poppin' Pinnin' Cycle!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Whattup AM brotha's!? This is Juicy Jay, a friend of bassgod's. He was kind enough to let me log my FIRST EVER cycle here at AM using his member name. I am 5'10" 175lbs(after cutting down from 183) and have been lifting for 5yrs. I have a couple ph cycles under my belt, but this is my first "real" one :woohoo:

Weeks 1-12 - TE 500mg/wk
Weeks 1-4 - 225mg m1,4add and 40mg h-drol with M-TST(6 caps 2hrs pre-wo) thrown in here and there.
Weeks 8-12 - Phera-Vol(15/30/45/45) will be utilized during the last 4 weeks to gain more mass and strength.

Last edited:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
WEEKS 1-4 FINAL REVIEW:

M1,4ADD IMHO is DEF NOT a PH to dianabol or dihydroboldenone as advertised. I gained a total of 8lbs while on it for 28 days. Strength did increase a bit, but i'm also doing DC training, so it's a bit difficult to say exactly how much of it was the m1,4. I did not bloat WHAT SO EVER. I was also taking EQ-T2 at 2 caps per day, to get my dose of 225mg m1,4. Those 2 caps of EQ-T2 also contained 40mg h-drol, so that may have been what kept the boat at bay. Aside from a decent strength increase and moderate weight gain, I have become much more vascular. My forearms look like little snakes are crawling underneath my skin :) I have also noticed new veins that I have not seen before in my chest, bi's, and delts. They don't stick out as much as the ones in my forearms, but there are more than there were before I used the m1,4. There was a slight increase in workout aggression, but not very much. My libido has been higher than normal as well. It hasn't skyrocketed, but it IS higher and I want to pound da juicy taco more often than usual :lol:

My "boys" are looking the same size, so this stuff does not appear to be very suppressive. Also, bedroom performance is increased. It takes longer and is more "intense." I feel like a friggin untamed animal lol. I love it, and so does my chica ;) I pretty much have to TRY to "release." My legs have been cramping the last few times and my lower back has had a superb workout from it, lol. Sorry for the details, but I have to cover ALL bases regarding this compound for an official review. That's just how I roll.

Last edited:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
WEEKS 5-12 FINAL REVIEW:

T is the ****, period lol. Strength increases were off the charts, I gained about 8 more pounds after the first 4 weeks of T and m1,4add, vascularity increased, libido was stellar, overall sense of well being was awesome, it is by far the best cycle I have ever ran. My boxers, pants, and shirts, are all tight and I had to actually buy new ones. Some of the ones I had that fit normal, were way too small :)

Last edited:
EasyEJL

EasyEJL

Never enough
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
reserved for snyde comments on weeks 1-4 and 5-12 overviews

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You ever used juicy jays rolling papers?They're pretty damn good!!!

I'm subbed!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Aw, mothafcuka YEEEEEEAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Get some Juice Jay, you crazy bastard..

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Up in this mo-fleeker.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
What brand is your m1,4add?
That is classified info, but it is NOT CEL or BCS bunk sh!t. It is legit m1,4add raw powder and will be ran at around 120-140mg or so depending on the sides. Given it's 15% conversion rate, this should yield 20-25mg dbol :)

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Subbizzled for rizzle and all up in dis shizzle!! Go get you some J.J.!!:head: Oh, and by the way, those French Lights by JOB aren't too bad!! Or so I hear!!:run: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Subbed, explode jay!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Oh My God!!:eek: Look who it is, By-Odin!! Russian, where have you been?!! I've missed the Hela outta you brother!! Let me be the first to say, Wilkommen!! :welcome:Welcome back dude!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That is classified info, but it is NOT CEL or BCS bunk sh!t. It is legit m1,4add raw powder and will be ran at around 120-140mg or so depending on the sides. Given it's 15% conversion rate, this should yield 20-25mg dbol :)
I was fixing to say CEL products aren't bunk.......then I realised that the m1 4add is.:lol:

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
You're kinda light aren't you? Why is that if you've done oral cycles before? :think:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You're kinda light aren't you? Why is that if you've done oral cycles before? :think:
weight lies.Look up Franco Colombu.185 at 5'5"That is short,but not freakishly short.I have seen guys at the gym who I'm either shoked at how little or how much they weigh.Thats why they don't call out weight at bb'ing shows,cause it lies.BB'ing is a illusion.I can be standing next to someone who's naturally bigger than me,and I'll be getting the compliments........catch my drift?

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
weight lies.Look up Franco Colombu.185 at 5'5"That is short,but not freakishly short.I have seen guys at the gym who I'm either shoked at how little or how much they weigh.Thats why they don't call out weight at bb'ing shows,cause it lies.BB'ing is a illusion.I can be standing next to someone who's naturally bigger than me,and I'll be getting the compliments........catch my drift?
Relativity...I'm plenty aware of it. Unless this guy is ripped or shredded I don't see him benefiting as much as he could from the cycle in terms of size based on his weight.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Relativity...I'm plenty aware of it. Unless this guy is ripped or shredded I don't see him benefiting as much as he could from the cycle in terms of size based on his weight.
All he has to do is eat and train right to benefit.I seem to remeber hearing from BG that JJ has been cutting for a little while now.I'm 5'8" and it was normal for me to weigh 180.I started cutting and got down to 162 looking better and just as big as I did at 180.I ended up taking my height and weight off here because of things like this.162 at 5'8" doesn't sound impressive.Not like 180 anyways.Yet I looked better at 162.......I tried putting a pic of me in my avatar,but it's so damn small it does no good.

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dont worry, I think I know. ;)

Ziricote

Ziricote

Awards
  • Established
All he has to do is eat and train right to benefit.
Well that is kind of what I was getting at with the first post (although I wasn't too direct about it). If his diet is there then great but that's what I was really curious about.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well that is kind of what I was getting at with the first post (although I wasn't too direct about it). If his diet is there then great but that's what I was really curious about.
I think it's there.Maybe he could post pics?I don't blame him if not,but you could do like me JJ,and just keep the face out of the pic.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Dont worry, I think I know. ;)
yea you probably do, but i actually changed my mind. i am going to save that stuff for a later cycle. i have 1 bottle of EQ-T2 and will buy another one to just run that. it has 35mg m1,4 and 20mg halodrol per cap. today i'm just taking 3 caps and will increase to 4 in a few days or so.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
i was at 190 and have been cutting for a while. i made the mistake of taking too many stims at once along with cardio and decreased carbs, so i lost too much weight. i was down to 183 as soon as i started eating like normal and dropping the stims. recently i started cardio again and dieting with no stims. i'm at 175 on a 100% empty stomach in the morning. if you'd rather criticize someone without knowing their past like others in this thread do, then UNsub yourself. :)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
trust me, my diet is spot on. this will be a clean bulk, but with some fast food every now and then just to get in some more cals. i will not post diet, weights used, etc. my boy bass did a log like that and it was like 40 pages or some shyt. i also will not be going into PCT as that is also spot on. i know wtf i'm doing.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Thats what I hate about cutting!I would call my last cut a sucess,but I fall short of PR's in the gym..........I'm going to be straight up huge before I straight up cut again.It should be an even more sucessfull cut due to added knowledge from personal experience.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or do you guys feel strange calling another man "Juice" lol........
Speaking of that J did you pin today?? How'd it go?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
So have you injected yet?
yep, my cherry is officially POPPED!! it went smooth too. i did it in my glutes and it just felt like a little pinch at first, then after you get past the subcutaneous layer, it's painless. took 70mg m1,4 and 60mg halo afterward, along with 3 caps MMV2. i have some left over and am just going to get rid of it.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
trust me, my diet is spot on. this will be a clean bulk, but with some fast food every now and then just to get in some more cals. i will not post diet, weights used, etc. my boy bass did a log like that and it was like 40 pages or some shyt. i also will not be going into PCT as that is also spot on. i know wtf i'm doing.
My plan for my log "pantera's vulgar display of power!!!"(had to get that in)Is to show poundage increases only.I would recomend that to you as I would enjoy seeing that.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Is it just me or do you guys feel strange calling another man "Juice" lol........
Speaking of that J did you pin today?? How'd it go?
the juicy is supposed to be a lil joke cuz of da sauce ;)

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
My plan for my log "pantera's vulgar display of power!!!"(had to get that in)Is to show poundage increases only.I would recomend that to you as I would enjoy seeing that.
oh yea bro, that was my plan. not listing exact weights, but poundage and rep increases. if anyone wants to see where my weights are at(roughly) then check out my boy bassgod's mass xxxplosion log. i train with him and we're pretty even strength-wise :)

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
the juicy is supposed to be a lil joke cuz of da sauce ;)
Ahhh, I see. I just kept thinking of the chick's pants that say Juice on the butt of them (you know what I'm talkin bout).:toofunny: I'll just stick with JJ.lol...I'm jealous fo sho. Get your swole on brotha. Not like you'll have any choice, should be sick!!!!

Hey did your friend ever get my email??? I resent that sht like 5 days ago wtf??

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Ahhh, I see. I just kept thinking of the chick's pants that say Juice on the butt of them (you know what I'm talkin bout).:toofunny: I'll just stick with JJ.lol...I'm jealous fo sho. Get your swole on brotha. Not like you'll have any choice, should be sick!!!!

Hey did your friend ever get my email??? I resent that sht like 5 days ago wtf??
yup, he replied. can't wait to see what the EQ-T2 can do! then after that fun is over, the T kicks in!! :woohoo:

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
EQ-T2 looks like a solid product.

Whats your site rotation look like? You barely need many sites with only 2 inj/week. Gotta love that...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is this EQ T2?

Also I'm fixing to buy some protien.Dymatize elite whey,$35 for 5 lbs.Or scivation whey,$60 for 10 lbs.Any input?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is this EQ T2?

Also I'm fixing to buy some protien.Dymatize elite whey,$35 for 5 lbs.Or scivation whey,$60 for 10 lbs.Any input?
m1,4ad and halo combo. Looks fcuking sick!! If you have a good run JJ I'm gonna have to get some dat shizzt!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is this EQ T2?

Dymatize is da bomb for the price bro. No lies.....

Royd The Noyd

Royd The Noyd

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
m1,4ad and halo combo. Looks fcuking sick!! If you have a good run JJ I'm gonna have to get some dat shizzt!
The owner said they will stop selling/producing it b/c of the upcoming ban. So not sure how long it will be around...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dymatize is da bomb for the price bro. No lies.....
I've heard good things about it.Especially the cafe mocha which would be such a nice change.But 170 servings for $60 sounds pretty good...........I have heard good things about the chocolate flavor as well from scivation.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The owner said they will stop selling/producing it b/c of the upcoming ban. So not sure how long it will be around...
Well dbolz are like half da price anywho so fcuk it. Still probably a sick ass ph IMO.
My friend is going to run the same type of cycle in a few months, but I think he'll be running Test cyp and probably wont front load it at all. He'll just wait 3-4 weeks for the juice to hit. If he dose front load I think he will probably go with Havoc. IDK he's a huge skank and all he wants to do is get fcukin HUGE and sleep with every girl in town so whatever.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
EQ-T2 looks like a solid product.

Whats your site rotation look like? You barely need many sites with only 2 inj/week. Gotta love that...
today i did glutes, next time i'll probably do the same, but the left side instead of the right. then i'll try quads, then back to glutes, etc.