Cycle havoc/orastan A

zlatan8

Awards
Hi I am new in this forum. I have some question about a cycle with havoc and orastan a. I am 22 and this is my first cycle. My diet is about 2700-3000 Kcal and 170 gr. Proteins
This is my cycle:

DURING CYLCE

Orastan A (6 weeks)

Week1 100 mg
Week2 150mg
Week3 150 mg
Week4 200 mg
Week5 200 mg
Week6 250 mg

Havoc (4 weeks) Start at the third week

Week1 10 mg (after 3 days start 20 mg)
Week2 20 mg
Week3 30 mg
Week4 30 mg

Life support (preload 1 week)

AM 2 caps
PM 2 caps

And I take taurine (for the cramps,) pro, multi and cissus.

PCT

Serm ( tamoxifene )

Week1 40 mg
Week2 30 mg
Week3 20 mg
Week1 10 mg

Lean xtreme Start 15 days

3 a day

Rebound XT Start 15 days

4 a day

Post cycle support

AM 2 tabs
PM 2 tabs

In PCT I take pro, creatine CEE, multi, perfect cycle.

For this cycle is better orastan-A or furazadrol? ( I don’t have a problem about Orastan because I come from Europe)
In PCT, is better start lean xtreme at 1st day PCT or to start 15th Days?

Thanks.

striking

striking

Awards
  • Established
Cycle looks very solid. If your training and diet are as well set up you will have a great time on this!

For your questions: there are some logs that stack havoc with diffrent things. no expert on these some I would let the rest of the forum fill you in there. Cel is doing the fur stack http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/98430-havoc-furazadrol-frontload.html

Most suggest taking a cort blocker at or around day 15 to help control cort. levels that begin to rise. I have not seen any hard facts as to why this is best just seems to be the thing people do.

Great looking cycle though should be very interesting hope you log it.

bigpapa

bigpapa

Awards
  • Established
On cycle doses look too low to me. 6 wks is a long time to plan for a a first cycle.

Rebound XT doses look too high to me
x2...keep it to 4 weeks. bump up the furazadrol to maybe 250-300 IMO. and maybe do 10/20/30/40 for havoc or just run 30 straight through.