Sifu's Methyl 1-Test log

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sifu's Methyl 1-Test log

Well my order should be here this afternoon, so I will start taking it immediately. I have decided to take 20mg a day for four weeks, splitting the doses up to every twelve hours. No one knows what the half life is or could be, so I will be the guinea pig. I will then take three weeks off and then commence on a 10mg a day for three week cycle so I can compare the results and see how big of a difference there is.

So today my diet was like this

1. Oatmeal, with a serving of whey protein.

2. Brocolli, cauliflower, 2 whole eggs, and two egg whites

3. Chicken breast.

4. Same as number two

Post workout : Cranberry juice with creatine, and vanilla whey.

For my other supps, it will be very basic. 6 omega three gel caps a day, creatine post workout. Also b and c viamins.

My workouts I will be posting here as well to see my progress.

I am 5'7 200 pounds right now, about 16-17% bodyfat.

Decline Bech press/supersetted with DB curls
Decline 225x6
db curls 55x6
Decline 245x6
db curls 55x6
Decline 265x4

Incline Bench/supersetted with barbell curls
incline 185x6
curls 105x6
incline 205x4
curls 115x4
Incline 225x3

Dips Bodyweight x25, x15

I will be lifting 3 times a week with normally 20mins of cardio after, and doing cardio for 30-45 minutes 3 days a week.

I am running this for a cutting cycle. I will keep you all posted.

SCORPIO

Awards
  • Established
Everything looks to be in order. Many people who are currently on M1T @ 20mg and over seem to be getting muscle cramps. Some say potassium and magnesium may help. Keep us posted, as people seem to be making gains sometimes on a daily basis. I'll keep an eye on this thread as all the other M1T threads, so I can be fully informed when I decide to try it. Good luck.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never had cramping problems on anything before so we will see. If I do I will for sure be getting some potasium. I will be keeping a detailed log every day. After this I will be going on the xydroxy-test, 4AD,1-test lotion. I have also thought of doing that half dose with 10mg of the methyl 1-test. I will see where I am at by the end of this. I am looking really forward to it. I will be weighing in about every five days or so.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I have never had cramping problems on anything before so we will see. If I do I will for sure be getting some potasium. I will be keeping a detailed log every day. After this I will be going on the xydroxy-test, 4AD,1-test lotion. I have also thought of doing that half dose with 10mg of the methyl 1-test. I will see where I am at by the end of this. I am looking really forward to it. I will be weighing in about every five days or so.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well it didn't come in the mail today(priority mail) like they said it would. Oh well I will start it tommorow. I will post more later.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK so like I said it didn't come today, so I went on with my plan as if it was here.

meals
1. Oatmeal, serving of whey protein

2. Brocolli, cauliflower, carrots and 4 whole eggs.

3. 2 chicken breast

4. same as 2

5. Cranberry juice and vanilla whey

I am working graveyards this week, so I will be doing 45 minutes of cardio when I get off of work.

All other supplements will stay the same

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
OK so when I woke up today it was here in the mail. I was so stoked for it to get here. So I took the first one at 2PM . Then I ate my standard oatmeal and whey shake. I decided to take the next dose at 9pm before I went to workout, since I could feel how this might cause insomnia, and when I get off work at six in the morning I will be ready for bed.

So here was my workout

Chins 10,6 Parallel Chins 10

Dumbell rows
90x6
95x6
100x6

Chest supported T-bar rows
3 45lb plates 6,5

Shrugs
315x6, 315x6

I didn't really lift more weight, but my reps went up on my last stes for each exercise. Maybe it was just a placebo effect, however my back feels like it is going to explode, in a good way.

Meals
1. Oatmeal, Whey shake
2. Brocolli,cauliflower,carrots, and three whole eggs
3.Post workout, Cranberry juice, vanilla whey, creatine, and glutamine.
4. Same as 2
5. Chicken breast

Well even though it is the first day, I din't get any lethargy actually the opposite, I know it is to soon to tell though.

I have done two AS cycles in the past however they were in 1995. And I have taken 4AD,19Nor, and of course the infamous Andro poppers from pinnacle, a couple years ago. Let the flames begin on that one.

However I have never done 1AD, or 1_test, I can't really do topicals since I have a three month old daughter at home, so this was perfect timing, to get this product. I can already tell, that this **** is for real.

labrad

Awards
  • Established
Is the M-1-Test any better than Pinnacle's Andro Poppers?:D

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
Lose the cranberry juice post workout, fructose sucks.

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
mhmm, fructose doesnt signal an insulin response boooo

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I will loose the cranberry juice then. I will post more later, a little busy at work right now. Does it matter that it is organic cranberry juice. There is only 4grams of sugar per serving.

scotty2

Awards
  • Established
I will loose the cranberry juice then. I will post more later, a little busy at work right now. Does it matter that it is organic cranberry juice. There is only 4grams of sugar per serving.
nope, get some dextrose, $2/2lb bag

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so today is going to be my day off from the gym. I had been working six at night until six in the morning the past 9 out of ten days. Well tonight we are closing up at 1AM so I am going to go straight home and take the much needed rest. So today was my carb up day. I basically do the anabolic diet. With no carbs for four days, then a carb up day. So here are my meals.

1. Oatmeal,1tbsp of PB, Vanilla whey shake
2. 2 Servings of Brown Rice, brocolli,cauliflower,carrots. 3 whole eggs
3. My snack : 1/4 cup of peanuts
4. Same as 2.

I didn't get as much food today, since I will have only been up for 8 hours by the time I go to bed.

As for the sides. Well lethargy is still not a issue. My back is cramping, but not really cramping it is more of a dull pain. When I woke up today though it was if, I could already see a little bit of a change. Go ahead don't believe me, but it sure as hell seems like it.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
drink more water - should help the lower back pain - did for me.....

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm at almost two gallons a day, it is not really cramps, more like a dull pain.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Is there any chance that taurine supplementation may be of use when it comes to cramping on androgens? I know that it's been reported to help in the case of clen cramps, but not certain in the case of androgenic substances.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
The reason for Taurine supplementation while using clen is because clen actually depletes taurine levels.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so yesterday and today, I have had no cramping at all. Still staying at 20mg a day, about 10-12 hours apart on the doses. I will do my first weigh in Monday, remember I am cutting so I might not have gone up in weight. But honestly I think I have, everyone is saying how I look bigger and such especially the wife. Libido is up, I don't have any letargy, and I feel swollen all day.

Workout yestewrday was this
DL 225x6
315x3
315x2
Clean and Press
135x6
155x3
155x2

My diet was
1. Oatmeal and whey shake
2. Milk and egg shake, also a 1/4 cup of peanuts
3. Whey smoothie from Muscletech store in town.
4. Detour bar.
5. Post workout Gatorade,creatine, glutamine Whey protein and four whole eggs.

Today will be forty minutes of cardio.

So far meals
1. Oatmeal, and whey shake
2. Two whole eggs, with brocolli, cauliflower and carrots.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so saturday I came down with the flu, so I haven't taken anything other than meds since then. I will start back on come friday, I could have worked out today, but I am giving myself a couple extra days off. I will still be doing 20mg a day. I am going to run it for the full four weeks, I want to see what can be done.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so I started back up on saturday. I am still going to run 20mg a day. So today was day three. No lethargy. Libido is up. I am convinced that this stuff just gives me flu symptoms. On my chest and bi's day my strength went up. And the funny thing is I was sick for a week and I didn't loose any strength or size. Today was 30 minutes of cardio.

FOXDIE

FOXDIE

Awards
dude ive been taking m1t at 20mg a day for over 2 weeks now and i get flu symptoms too.
sore throat, sick feeling, goes away throughout the day though.

weird...

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I feel like I have the flu all the time. Sore throat, runny nose. But no body aches. I am still going up in strength though, that is what's crazy to me. Other than that I don't have any of the normal sides that everyone is talking about.

willlaz

Awards
SIFU, dude what are you trying to do, cut or bulk, it sure looks like a cutting diet. Even if it is a cutting diet (I'm assuming it is) that post workout meal SUCKS. Dude you gotta have complex carbs like oatmeal, that'd be a good time to throw that in. Cranberry juice, creatine and vanilla whey just won't cut it. Bro maybe you should hold off till you learn proper diet before messing with Methyl 1-test. It's nothing to mess with. Are you gonna take any liver supps.?

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude who are you to tell me my diet sucks? Read further. I haven't had cranberry juice for over a week and a half now. I use the blue powerade which is dextrose. Of course I am taking liver supps and prostate supps, that doesn't even need to be mentioned since everybody is on it. So my diet sucks, yet I have dropped bodyfat in the last 2 and a half weeks and put on 11 pounds, while at the same time, having the flu for half of that.

I am in the military, and I am now over my weight limit so the bodyfat has to be kept low. I am not someone that can eat 3000 cals a day. I eat 1500 and still put on mass to easily for my taste. Call it lucky I guess. I also grow off under 150 grams of protein a day, so why take in 300.

If you don't like my way of doing it, **** in someone elses log. Methyl is legit. I am not a young, dumb newbie. I have experiance with AAS and I know what I am doing. Otherwise the gains, body composition change and increases in strength and weight would not be what they are.

Not everybody has the same metabolism or nutritional needs, but guess is you know it all.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Geez, you gotta love it when someone's first post on a board makes a point of flaming another contributing member. How exactly do you assign negative karma to someone? I think Willaz is going to be my first victim in that regard...

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
You know, normally I am really mild mannered. But he just set me off. So today was my day off in the gym. Wedensday will be back and cardio, maybe some shoulders. Now like I said, I know my diet it looks fucked up. But like I said I grow on minimal protein and carbs. I don't know why, but hey at least it keeps my food cost down.

I will weigh in on saturday, so it will be one week since I have been back on, so close to three weeks since I first started.

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Ok so last night I weighed myself in. So I first took it for 6 days, then I took seven days off due to the flu. I have been back on for six days. So I am up 11 pounds from the very beginning, and I am noticeably leaner, which is shocking to me. Strength is through the roof, I have no sides and I am loving this stuff. I will probably buy 500 bucks worth of it, before it gets banned. Yes it is definately that damn good.

smike319

Awards
SIFU, dude what are you trying to do, cut or bulk, it sure looks like a cutting diet. Even if it is a cutting diet (I'm assuming it is) that post workout meal SUCKS. Dude you gotta have complex carbs like oatmeal, that'd be a good time to throw that in. Cranberry juice, creatine and vanilla whey just won't cut it. Bro maybe you should hold off till you learn proper diet before messing with Methyl 1-test. It's nothing to mess with. Are you gonna take any liver supps.?
i hate to dig this reply back up again, but it relates to a question that i have. if complex carbs are good for post workout, what if your schedule only permits you to workout in the evening sometime. do you still take in the carbs post-workout or not. if not is there another alternative to postworkout meals for evening sessions?
thanx in advance for any suggestions.
hope i didn't hijack your thread sifu, just thought it kind've related to the current subject of your thread:)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't think it hijacked it at all. Today is my carb up day, so I am taking in quite a few complex carbs myself.

Panther06

Awards
smike,

you will get different opinions on what should be in your carb up drink, but for me I work out and night usually between 6-8 and I have a big ol pw shake of 16oz of grapejuice with some protein, then an hour later usually a hamburger/streak and some noodles. with all these carbs I am in bed by 1130. but yes carbs should be in your post workout drink even if you workout at night

smike319

Awards
ya i figured i'd get different vantage points on the subject. it just starts to get abit confusing when one day i'll read a thread authored by say "IA" saying not to consume any carbs after 5:00 or 6:00pm, then i'll see something else later on that totally contradicts that by stating that it's a must to consume carbs postworkout no matter what the circumstance.
i always consume a protein drink. usually w/flax oil mixed in it. i am still just not sure about those carbs (complex or not) so late in the day.
hey "panther06" you mentioned that you take in a 16oz grapejuice drink w/protein mixed in. what does the grapejuice do for you? also the way i understood it, when portioning out protein/fats/carbs, that you can combine protein w/fats or protein w/carbs but not fats w/carbs. what's your take on that?

so "sifu" do you feel hijacked yet?:cool:

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
God dammit, start your own thread. You must respect my authority. Of course I am kidding.

smike319

Awards
God dammit, start your own thread. You must respect my authority. Of course I am kidding.
damn sifu contrary to your own claims, i think your starting to experience some sides from that M1T bro. J/K:)

sifu

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Damn bro this thread is old as hell. I took meso labs though.