Highly impressed with Epistane (semi-log)

reden

reden

Awards
Hey guys, just wanted to pitch in some of my results thus far on my epistane cycle. I wish I could have logged from the beginning but couldn't.

Anyway, I started this cycle June 24th, it's been 9 days. I have to say it's very awesome. Started at 201lbs, I weigh 212lbs this morning. I haven't done a ph cycle in about 3 years. Is this normal? Or do I have some water retention lol.

My strength has gone up dramatically, and I feel better and better each day. I feel like I want to beat up someone as of late though, and I get pissed more easily.

I do have one question. For the past 2 days, when I'm working major parts like chest, legs or back, it hurts after about the 3rd set. I can still do more sets and reps no problem, but it hurts. Is this normal? I heard of painful back pumps, is this the same deal?

Anyway, I will keep updating on my cycle as I have about 3 more weeks left.

I am taking supps for liver support, and will be using torem for pct.

reden

reden

Awards
Oh I forgot to add. The lethargy and sweating was just crazy in the first 4 days. I have a home business which is good because I drop to sleep anytime I want. But it definitely made me work A LOT less during this past week as I spent most of the days sleeping. I would take the dose, 30 minutes later NON-STOP yawning.

Rabidpanda25

Rabidpanda25

Awards
Just wondering what your dosages are for your cycle and how long you're running it for?

reden

reden

Awards
My cycle is as follows: 20/30/30/40. Right now I'm on week 2 or day 11. So, my dosing is 30mg. The lethargy is almost gone, I'm still gaining steadily at 213lbs this morning, and my strength is through the roof. I still sweat a bunch, wake up in the morning all wet. I have some backne that I've noticed, that's about it for side-effects. This **** is seriously amazing, I love it.

reden

reden

Awards
I'm eating what I usually eat for bulking. Lots of chicken, beef, pasta, veggies, fruit, tuna, oats, whole wheat bread, peanut butter, 7 eggs (2-3 yolks), orange juice, whey protein, weight gainer, and lots of water, and I tend to eat everything in sight usually if I'm hungry and have space for it. As long as it doesn't have corn syrup, or some lame preservatives, or lots of sugar. When I'm really craving sugar though, I'll dice up a bunch of different fruit and put honey on it, so good.

Also, I like eating a few slices of papaya after I drink a large protein shake or a meal, it seems to digest smoother and quicker.

reden

reden

Awards
Just wanted to update. I'm on day 13, took 2 days off the gym and slept mostly. I was weighing in at 216lbs this morning.

I am still sweating a lot at nights, and today I learned not to take epistane on an empty stomach lol. I felt like **** when I did that, so I immediately went to the kitchen, had some OJ and a bagel, and felt much better.

So far I still feel great overall, my libido is crazy, and I am not shutdown thus far. My balls are smaller, that I definitely noticed, my gf did as well (****). Muscles are definitely harder, and I'm definitely bigger as I could feel it with my clothing.

Tonight I will go heavier on my lifts, and I'll post some data on them later or tomorrow morning.

I'm still at 30mg a day.

Usf97j4x4

Usf97j4x4

CEL Rep (Z's lacky)
Awards
  • Established
lol... I am on 30 mg/day 7 days in and feel nothing. Diet spot on, 3,000 clean cals with a 35/35/30 (P/C/F) macro breakdown. Training on a modified 5x5 3x/week.

reden

reden

Awards
Hey dude, well I heard for some it kicks in towards the second week. To me it kicked it straight from the beginning. I am eating about 4500 calories a day, with about 300g of protein.

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Dude, how is your cycle coming along? I'm very interested in how you're dosing toremifene for PCT. I will be running it along with Diesel Test Hardcore (test booster). '

UPDATE! :)

reden

reden

Awards
Hey man, it's going pretty well thanks! I decided to stop my cycle at 3 weeks, so today is my last day. I gained more than I expected, and I had no shut down dosing at 30mgs a day. This morning I weigh in at 223lbs. That's 22lbs gain which is enough for me.

Sides I experienced so far: Terrible lethargy (during the beginning), painful back pumps, sweating and some back acne, all tolerable.

For my PCT, I plan on starting Torem tomorrow. I'll dose it at 120/80/60, and really all depending how quick I get back into business. I'm also taking Retain. Hopefully all goes well and I don't lose, but gain a bit more while on PCT. Oh, and I'll continue using Cycle Support, which I've been using this whole time (that **** tastes awful).

papapumpsd

papapumpsd

Awards
  • Established
Hey man, it's going pretty well thanks! I decided to stop my cycle at 3 weeks, so today is my last day. I gained more than I expected, and I had no shut down dosing at 30mgs a day. This morning I weigh in at 223lbs. That's 22lbs gain which is enough for me.

Sides I experienced so far: Terrible lethargy (during the beginning), painful back pumps, sweating and some back acne, all tolerable.

For my PCT, I plan on starting Torem tomorrow. I'll dose it at 120/80/60, and really all depending how quick I get back into business. I'm also taking Retain. Hopefully all goes well and I don't lose, but gain a bit more while on PCT. Oh, and I'll continue using Cycle Support, which I've been using this whole time (that **** tastes awful).
Damn bro, great cycle! How would you describe the gains...22lbs? Water, fat, muscle, etc? Do you have any pre/post photos by chance?

I think that's how I'm dosing my Torem as well (or darn close. I'm also tapering down, starting at 120). I haven't tasted cycle support yet, but I've heard it tastes wretched. But it's all good..I've taken stuff that induces a gag reflex and found ways to mask that! :) Thanks for the update dood! Hope your PCT goes well!

-Papa!-

whoareu

Awards
Two scoops muscle milk, two tbsp peanut butter and one scoop cycle support works for me.

nemo

nemo

Awards
  • Established
Where'd everybody go?