My Sick Summer Cut (Sponsored in part by Band-Aid)

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Alright I admit, Band-Aid has kicked in neither a dollar, nor a two-inch strip of adhesive nylon to the cause...but I thought it'd make for a good title. Anyway, it's time to start revving up for my new cycle, which begins on Monday. I'm freakin' PSYCHED!!! This is going to be one killer cut.

I've rounded up all my products, ancillaries and PCT supplies (except for 6-oxo, which I'll purchase in due time). Ancillaries will actually only include BP support and fish oil while on cycle, and milk thistle during pct (since none of the products I'm taking are methylated).

Which brings me to the products! A couple of you probably have my lineup memorized from all the questions I've bombarded you with during the planning stages (Thunder, bigT, I'm looking at you guys), but here is the final layout:

Weeks 1 - 4
Furazadrol: 250mg / 200mg / 200mg / 150mg
11-oxo: 300mg
11-Test: 200mg (generic 11-oxo)
MMV2: 3 - 6 p/d preworkout on workout days only

*I'll also be using Napalm after every shower (which is twice on training days, 1 on other days), and Venom HD starting at 1 p/d.

Dosing will be split into twice daily, evenly split (except on odd-numbered furazadrol doses) 1 AM, 1 PM but not night-time, as I've been advised against it with both compounds. And obviously, the dosing on the MMV2 is self-explanatory.

Weeks 5 - 8 (PCT)
Nolvadex: 40 / 40 / 20 / 20
Clomid: 50 / 50 / 25 / 25 (I actually ordered too few, so I'm ending up taking this at a lower dose, but I'm not too worried about it).
6-oxo: 100/200/300/400 (beginning weeks 3 of pct)

*I'll begin taking some Trib Test Xtreme I have left over on the last two weeks of the cycle, to lead in to Diesel Test Hardcore, which will begin day 25 (or the 3rd from end of cycle) @ 3 pd, and continuing at 4 p/d throughout the remainder of PCT. I'm also kicking around the idea of low-dose DHEA, but am not sure. Would love to hear some input. It may just be overkill.

I'll be working on a 4 day split (chest and back, shoulders, arms, legs). My homies on here already know I like to keep my workouts interesting. I'll continue mixing it up with drop sets, supers, rest-pause, static, partials, negatives, tri-sets, and so on. Cardio will consist of 3 HIIT days a week and 2 low intensity workouts of 45 min. to an hour. Abs 3 times weekly (on HIIT days, following cardio workout).

Diet will be reduced calorie, increased protein, and other than leafy greens, carrots, celery and suchy, carbs will be all but elliminated, being relegated to only 1 carb meal daily, and keeping it to slow-digesting complex carbs never to exceed 50g.

Here's a sample day:

Breakfast
-5 egg whites w/ onion and peppers

Mid-morning snack
-carrot sticks and celery
-1 cup fat-free cottage cheese

Lunch
Salad w/ grilled chicken breast or tuna salad (fat-free Smart Balance, of course)
60 cal Sugar free Jell-O Pudding snack (before you dip your spoon in-to the puddin'...!)

Mid-afternoons/pre-workout snack
Protien shake (blended 1 scoop ON Whey, 1 scoop ON Casein...I know you love that sh!t Timber!)

Post-workout
Protein shake (1 scoop ON Whey)

Dinner
Grilled chicken breast w/ whole wheat cousous
60 cal Sugar free Jell-O Pudding snack

Bedtime
Protein shake (1 scoop ON Casein)

If dinner is going to be vegetables and not a whole grain/wheat side, than I'll either consume my carbs w/ either lunch in the form of brown rice, wheat pasta, bread or couscous or sweet potato, or oatmeal w/ breakfast. This ought to give you guys a general idea.

I have a measuring tape, so I'll be posting measurements. Better still, I just got myself some calipers, so I'll be able to give body fat% as well.

Now, all that said.......LET'S GET THIS PARTY STARTED!!!!!
:djparty::cheers::icon_lol::head:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
By the way, here's what I plan to look like when the MMV2 hits me walking in the gym:

[nomedia="http://youtube.com/watch?v=y8Kyi0WNg40"]YouTube - Broadcast Yourself.[/nomedia]

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Looks interesting.

Whats your height and weight now and how much are you trying to lose?

On 50 carbs a day i'd be ravenous. Good idea adding the Venom, that should help with the appetite. Have you dieted low carb like this before?

Good luck man, im subbed.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro.

I really dug MMV2. Made me ANGRY!!! :aargh: ...in a good way.
Why on earth are you taking 2 SERMS for your PCT though? Don't you think that is pretty overkill for non-methylated compounds?

I mean, better safe than sorry, but jeez dude, that is a bigger PCT than what I am gonna take for my upcomming Epi run.

I ran MMV2 and M1D w/out a serm. I just used 6-bromo and milk thistle/hawthorne berry for PCT. Worked fine, zero sides.

But then again if ThunderGod gave you the advice, I would listen.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Good luck with the 50 gm carb a day... I would lose my f*cking mind, I don't think I have ever gone below 150gm. But that's just me.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I was surpised to see Clomid and Nolva too...

But can't wait man. Subbbbed.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Why on earth are you taking 2 SERMS for your PCT though? Don't you think that is pretty overkill for non-methylated compounds?
Agreed. I dont really see anything harsh enough that you would really need a serm for, let alone two. If anything the 6oxo would be fine... Im just curious, whats your reasoning for having the 6 oxo plus the 2 serms ? Im not trying to bash, im just trying to understand your thinking.

I dont know... Maybe im missing something.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Looks interesting.

Whats your height and weight now and how much are you trying to lose?

On 50 carbs a day i'd be ravenous. Good idea adding the Venom, that should help with the appetite. Have you dieted low carb like this before?

Good luck man, im subbed.
Aha! 5'11" hovering just under 200lb (weighed in at 198 last night). I tend to fluctuate between 196 and 205. I don't really have a goal in terms of weight loss, because I expect to put on some muscle, if only a few pounds. I tend to put on muscle pretty quickly, so it would just be strange if I didn't. Even on a straight zol run a few years back I put on like 4.

As far as %, I don't really have a goal either, because I'm not sure what a realistic expectation for these compounds is, though I'd love to hear some, if anybody cares to chime in with that. Generally speaking, I just know it when I look in the mirror and see it. Though this time, I'll actually have numbers to compare!

As for low carb, I usually have very low carb intake. I'm just finishing up a 4 week log of AP, where I started to consume a pretty good amount for me. I'm hoping it'll help make the effects of the cut in carbs that much more pronounced.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Subbed bro.

I really dug MMV2. Made me ANGRY!!! :aargh: ...in a good way.

I mean, better safe than sorry, but jeez dude, that is a bigger PCT than what I am gonna take for my upcomming Epi run.

I ran MMV2 and M1D w/out a serm. I just used 6-bromo and milk thistle/hawthorne berry for PCT. Worked fine, zero sides.

Actually, this was a PCT that Dr.D recommended a year or two ago, if I remember correctly. TG did point out that I was going about the 6-oxo all wrong, so I've adjusted that per his advice. Generally speaking, I wouldn't have done such a thorough pct for this one, though I swear by the nolva/clomid combo usually, but I was really shut down for a month and a half or so after my last run of epi a couple months back, so I want to do things right.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Agreed. I dont really see anything harsh enough that you would really need a serm for, let alone two. If anything the 6oxo would be fine... Im just curious, whats your reasoning for having the 6 oxo plus the 2 serms ? Im not trying to bash, im just trying to understand your thinking.

I dont know... Maybe im missing something.
6-oxo is an AI, the inclusion of which does not negate the need for a SERM. I don't want to get on my soapbox here, but the thinking that milder phs do not require a SERM is something that absolutely do not agree with.

Nolva/clomid is a pretty standard combination, by the way. I didn't just make it up, lots of people use it, though, granted, they might usually be reserved for more agressive stacks. Maybe I could get by on just the nolva, since these compounds are on the milder side, but make no mistake, a SERM IS needed. Moreover, I'm dosing these compounds very high (500mg for the 11oxo and 250 or 200 for the majority of the Furaz...plus I'll be getting up as high as 6 MMV2 on workout days, most likely in no time). Like I said, I was shut down from my last cycle of epi solo, and I want to make sure I rebound quickly and completely this time around.

I'll be running thistle for my liver, and with such a low dose of the clomid, if I already have it on hand, I see no reason no to include.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
6-oxo is an AI, the inclusion of which does not negate the need for a SERM. I don't want to get on my soapbox here, but the thinking that milder phs do not require a SERM is something that absolutely do not agree with.

Nolva/clomid is a pretty standard combination, by the way. I didn't just make it up, lots of people use it, though, granted, they might usually be reserved for more agressive stacks. Maybe I could get by on just the nolva, since these compounds are on the milder side, but make no mistake, a SERM IS needed. Moreover, I'm dosing these compounds very high (500mg for the 11oxo and 250 or 200 for the majority of the Furaz...plus I'll be getting up as high as 6 MMV2 on workout days, most likely in no time). Like I said, I was shut down from my last cycle of epi solo, and I want to make sure I rebound quickly and completely this time around.

I'll be running thistle for my liver, and with such a low dose of the clomid, if I already have it on hand, I see no reason no to include.
Ok...I also agree that even with the milder of these compounds its a good idea to run a serm. I ran nolva on my epi cycle which went great. I understand where your coming from. I just think that 2 Might be unneccesary. I think nolva 40/40/20/20 would definetly be fine. If it were me, i would run that and play the clomid by ear. If you feel it neccesary at when the time comes, use it otherwise youd probably be set with just the nolva. Plus then you have your clomid for another run. Other than that, this cycle looks real fun. Ive been wanting to run 11 oxo for a recomp, but i think im going with a halo run instead. Goodluck bro.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Ok...I also agree that even with the milder of these compounds its a good idea to run a serm. I ran nolva on my epi cycle which went great. I understand where your coming from. I just think that 2 Might be unneccesary. I think nolva 40/40/20/20 would definetly be fine. If it were me, i would run that and play the clomid by ear. If you feel it neccesary at when the time comes, use it otherwise youd probably be set with just the nolva. Plus then you have your clomid for another run. Other than that, this cycle looks real fun. Ive been wanting to run 11 oxo for a recomp, but i think im going with a halo run instead. Goodluck bro.
Thanks dude! I might just do that.

Halo huh? I've recently started to think about having another go of that one...it's been a while now. How high you planning on running it?

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Just throwing this out there... but I heard that Clomid makes you blow huge loads - and Nolva - not so much.

Just tell them you have a face painting contest in a couple weeks, and you have my full support on your PCT.

:trout: <---- Little aggressive wiener slap.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Im not 100% yet, im still working on the plan, Im cutting right now and i want to use it to keep some strength and muscle, recomp. I was thinking 4-5 weeks, maybe like 50/50/75/75/75... Something like that Possibly up to 100mg for the last couple weeks but that might be a little high. Any recomendations? Its still probably a month out. I had a real good run of epi a couple months back . i ran it decently high at 10-20/30/40/40 That went really well. For my pct im probably going to do the same as what i did for my epi cycle, i kept gaining strength and wieght. For that i ran Nolva 40/40/20/10, Powerfull, Post Cycle Support, and retain2. Loved it. Do you think those dosages are decent?

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Just throwing this out there... but I heard that Clomid makes you blow huge loads - and Nolva - not so much.

Just tell them you have a face painting contest in a couple weeks, and you have my full support on your PCT.

:trout: <---- Little aggressive wiener slap.
:toofunny:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Im not 100% yet, im still working on the plan, Im cutting right now and i want to use it to keep some strength and muscle, recomp. I was thinking 4-5 weeks, maybe like 50/50/75/75/75... Something like that. Any recomendations? Its still probably a month out. I had a real good run of epi a couple months back 10-20/30/40/40 That went really well. For my pct im probably going to do the same as what i did for my epi cycle, i kept gaining strength and wieght. For that i ran Nolva 40/40/20/10, Powerfull, Post Cycle Support, and retain2. Loved it. Do you think those dosages are decent?
I read somewhere that halo converts at 16% and that to truly get near Tbol effects, you need in the 150mg to 200mg range. I don't know personally, but I've been thinking about researching that, and possibly using it as the dry component to a 3ad bulker, but who knows. TG's logs have got me all psyched about running a 3 week burst or two, and I'll probably go that route (maybe like a little 3ad, some other bulking goodie, and either 11-oxo or furaz to keep me dry, depending on results I see here).

Halo would definitely put strain on your liver at such a hugh dosage, I think, but the argument was that it's underdosed. I had decent results from 50mg, but I was keeping a conservative dosing. You going a full 5 weeks and going at 75 the last 3, should have much better results. Halo also takes a while to take effect, so 5 weeks is usually considered the magic number.

Have you worked out the number of caps vs. bottles you have/plan to get? Maybe you could bump up that last week to 100mg, so you go 50/50/75/75/100. Just a thought.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Im not 100% yet, im still working on the plan, Im cutting right now and i want to use it to keep some strength and muscle, recomp. I was thinking 4-5 weeks, maybe like 50/50/75/75/75... Something like that Possibly up to 100mg for the last couple weeks but that might be a little high. Any recomendations? Its still probably a month out. I had a real good run of epi a couple months back . i ran it decently high at 10-20/30/40/40 That went really well. For my pct im probably going to do the same as what i did for my epi cycle, i kept gaining strength and wieght. For that i ran Nolva 40/40/20/10, Powerfull, Post Cycle Support, and retain2. Loved it. Do you think those dosages are decent?
I'm running 6 weeks at 50/50/75/75/75/100... uses 2 full bottles.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Yah i actually already have 2 bottles of Hdrol (120 Caps total) So i could run it 50/75/75/100/100. Ive gotta do a bit of research on that, im going to be eating at or a little below maintance, cuz ill be trying to drop a little wieght druing this cycle, so i will have to see how i react to that. With epi i was eating a **** ton!

Ive atually been meaning to ask this... Would it be ok to eat at or below maintnace while on this cycle or is that a Bad idea...???

I also have 2 m drol, 2 p plex, a bottle of havoc and a bottle of epistane for later, some nice goodies for future cycles. hehe:dance:

Yeah for my Cycle ill either be runnin Cycle support or i may make my own for less $. Well see

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Yah i actually already have 2 bottles of Hdrol (120 Caps total) So i could run it 50/75/75/100/100. Ive gotta do a bit of research on that, im going to be eating at or a little below maintance, cuz ill be trying to drop a little wieght druing this cycle, so i will have to see how i react to that. With epi i was eating a **** ton!

Ive atually been meaning to ask this... Would it be ok to eat at or below maintnace while on this cycle or is that a Bad idea...???

I also have 2 m drol, 2 p plex, a bottle of havoc and a bottle of epistane for later, some nice goodies for future cycles. hehe:dance:

Yeah for my Cycle ill either be runnin Cycle support or i may make my own for less $. Well see
That's not a bad dosing scheme at all!

As for running it on cut cals, that's fine, you just need to see where your cals are spent. Keep those proteins high and you should have great success at that recomp.

jamze7417

jamze7417

Awards
Sweet yea i usually keep em even cutting around 300-375g's of protein a day . I looking forward to this one. When are you starting? Thanks for the advice

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Sweet yea i usually keep em even cutting around 300-375g's of protein a day . I looking forward to this one. When are you starting? Thanks for the advice
Nice intake! What's your weight?

I start on Monday. I'm just sittin' here, looking at my stash, feeling like a fat kid across the table from a peice of cake. I'm trying not to spoil my dinner, but damn it's tough!!!

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
subbed. im not too knowledgable on cutting so u might not hear sh1t from me! lol. good luck.

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established

Your stash is almost identical to mine... Execpt I have one less Mdrol and one more epistane and two more Hdrol!!! :twisted:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Your stash is almost identical to mine... Execpt I have one less Mdrol and one more epistane and two more Hdrol!!! :twisted:
I'm jealous. I have a pretty nice stash going...

not that one...but, as I was saying, I'm about to take it all down!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Nice stash bro!!!
I used to be a cutting fcukin foo, so hit me up if you gotz da questionz.......

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Garrett also has like 8 boxes of heavy flow tampons... if you guys are into that sort of thing..

cause you know... :stick:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm pretty sure Garrett also has like 8 boxes of heavy flow tampons... if you guys are into that sort of thing..

cause you know... :stick:
Naw dude I'm all out, you bought the entire stock with your last order.

I made a fortune off you too. :rofl:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
I'm jealous. I have a pretty nice stash going...

not that one...but, as I was saying, I'm about to take it all down!
hehehe. that's quite a stash. I think he has been feeding his mustache m-drol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Thundergod didn't give him the advice on PCT. I would NOT have had him run either Nolva nor Clomid for such a mild run. That must've been someone else's recommendation. I think the 6-OXO would be plenty for such a mild run. But I would suggest tapering it down, NOT up! I would do 200/400/300/100 to taper off and prevent estro-rebound. This would be my suggestion ThisGuy2!! But it's your PCT to do whatever you wish. I just think those SERM"s are unecessary for this cycle. Save them for something methylated and harsher!! But EVERYTHING else looks great. Rock this one TG2!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

GMG760

GMG760

Awards
  • Established
Thundergod didn't give him the advice on PCT. I would NOT have had him run either Nolva nor Clomid for such a mild run. That must've been someone else's recommendation. I think the 6-OXO would be plenty for such a mild run. But I would suggest tapering it down, NOT up! I would do 200/400/300/100 to taper off and prevent estro-rebound. This would be my suggestion ThisGuy2!! But it's your PCT to do whatever you wish. I just think those SERM"s are unecessary for this cycle. Save them for something methylated and harsher!! But EVERYTHING else looks great. Rock this one TG2!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
:goodpost:

Sorry TG! I must have misread/understood what The Guy wrote. If my spider sense doesn't fail me I bet the advice you gave was regarding MMV2, I know we were running it a few months ago at the same time. I got some great info by reading your log, it definitely helped my cycle's success and my overall knowledge!

BTW, I love the whole talking in the 3rd person thing. :D

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
:goodpost:

Sorry TG! I must have misread/understood what The Guy wrote. If my spider sense doesn't fail me I bet the advice you gave was regarding MMV2, I know we were running it a few months ago at the same time. I got some great info by reading your log, it definitely helped my cycle's success and my overall knowledge!

BTW, I love the whole talking in the 3rd person thing. :D
You are CORRECT, sir!!!

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Actually, now that I think of it, wasn't the plan we discussed to dose the 6-oxo 100/200/300/200/100 (ramping up and then back down starting week 3 of PCT)?

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Actually, now that I think of it, wasn't the plan we discussed to dose the 6-oxo 100/200/300/200/100 (ramping up and then back down starting week 3 of PCT)?
IDK WTF you guys were talking about lol...But that is what I would do and have done with success so.... And I wouldn't eeff wit dat Clomid on this one especially if your gonna dose nolva wit it!! Either go with a low dose nolva 20,20,10,10mgs or hit the Clomid for the first few 3-5days at 100mgs to jump start your htpa and then drop it and run the AI for the next few weeks...

TG I bet you recognize that clomid scheme.....(run for 3 days and drop for an AI) sound familiar??? :study:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Alright, well I'm definitely open to you guys' suggestions. I'm not married to the pct, but I am tied to the idea of a complete and total rebound. So, I'm going to play it by ear. I may leave off the clomid. I may even leave off the nolva (but I doubt it).

Any input on the 6-oxo listed above would be appreciated. I understood that you wanted to ramp up as you went down on nolva, but then ramp back down so you're not stopping it too high.

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
IDK WTF you guys were talking about lol...But that is what I would do and have done with success so.... And I wouldn't eeff wit dat Clomid on this one especially if your gonna dose nolva wit it!! Either go with a low dose nolva 20,20,10,10mgs or hit the Clomid for the first few 3-5days at 100mgs to jump start your htpa and then drop it and run the AI for the next few weeks...

TG I bet you recognize that clomid scheme.....(run for 3 days and drop for an AI) sound familiar??? :study:
Wait, what are you talking about? the ramp up then back down, or the 200/400/300/100?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

You bet it does. Clomid is a good quick kick-starter for testosterone. It'll blow your balls up like 2 balloons!! lol 3 to 5 days is all that's needed. Then switch over to the AI (in this case 6-OXO). THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Wait, what are you talking about? the ramp up then back down, or the 200/400/300/100?
The 200/400/300/100 is a quick ramp up and then a quick taper down. It's just a stronger dose than we first talked about. And I think you need it, to be able to drop the Nolva, which you really don't need for this mild run. How many weeks do you want to run PCT? This should be very sufficient after a 3 to 5 day Clomid run at 100 mg. per day. Add 100 mg. of DHEA while doing the 6-OXO and you won't regret it!! This PCT will be very GOOD TO GO!!! :thumbsup:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
:study:
The 200/400/300/100 is a quick ramp up and then a quick taper down. It's just a stronger dose than we first talked about. And I think you need it, to be able to drop the Nolva, which you really don't need for this mild run. How many weeks do you want to run PCT? This should be very sufficient after a 3 to 5 day Clomid run at 100 mg. per day. Add 100 mg. of DHEA while doing the 6-OXO and you won't regret it!! This PCT will be very GOOD TO GO!!! :thumbsup:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Aaa, yes sir dat what dat need be rit der.....lol..
Just let good' ol Dr.BS and Dr.TG have der way wit ya yes??:ntome:

ThisGuy2

ThisGuy2

Awards
  • Established
Well, I may think about losing the SERM, but I'll need to see how my body reacts over the course of the cycle. If I see any signs of shutting down, you know that SERM's going to get rocked. Assuming I drop the nolva, I'll go with the 3-5 days clomid into 6oxo. But assuming I run nolva, would you still recommend the 6oxo dosed the same, or should I consider a different scheme for that? I've done 600/600/300/300 many times and 300/300/600/600 a couple (NOT the best way to go), and of course, I've don all SERM no AI. There are a lot of conflicting views on the best way to dose the AIs, though.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
You bet it does. Clomid is a good quick kick-starter for testosterone. It'll blow your balls up like 2 balloons!! lol 3 to 5 days is all that's needed. Then switch over to the AI (in this case 6-OXO). THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Man... ThundaGod... I hope the Nolva in my PCT blows my balls up like two balloons.