First H-Drol run in September (looking for input)

HHHTheGame

Awards
So I'm looking at running H-Drol for the first time this coming up September. Here is a LITTLE of my history...

I'm 36 (today), 5'9", 185lbs, around 12%BF. I have been lifting for a little over 20 years (seriously in high school, tapering down in college, and just for maintenance ever since). I lost pretty much EVERYTHING five years ago with an extended stay in the hospital (gave me a 10% chance of living), but have gained it all back. In the last few years I've mainly just stuck with AX products and other staples around here like AP, Drive, etc. I'm looking at H-Drol just to see what it can do. That being said, this is what I am looking at ...

Two weeks prior and through the run....

Milk Thistle 1000mg
NAC 1200mg
Hawthorn Berry 1000mg
ALA 200mg

Six week run of H-Drol at 50mg a day

PCT...
AX's aPCT
I3C
(adding in the 3rd week)
Nettle Root 250mg
Lean Xtreme

Thanks to Trip, usf, and everyone else who game me their input so far.

Just looking to see what everyone else thinks...

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
What's up man? Happy birthday.

Also - life is a gift. Glad you are recovering so well from your hospital stint. I've noticed a SERM is vacant from your PCT, and you are also not running Cycle Support (but you do have some great support supplements). I think the camp is split on the SERM during PCT, but after a lot of research I've decided to run it in my cycle.

Also, perhaps you would like to post your diet plans for the cycle as well? And any reason you decided to dose at 50 throughout the 6 weeks? Any specific goals for the cycle (cut / size?)...

Also, please come join up on my log. Looks like I'll start my run a bit before you - so it might be helpful to read up on what I have planned.

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/cycle-info/97411-timberlakers-h-drol.html

HHHTheGame

Awards
I agree, life is a gift. I was told if I wouldn't have gone into the ER, I wouldn't have made it to the next morning. You realize it even MORE when you have kids. In a nutshell, in a matter of five days I went from a little cold (or so I thought) to a nasty bacterial pneumonia that filled up one lung and went through to the outside of it as well and covered the entire outside of my lung. The other lung was half full as well. Crazy stuff! Now I have a big scar across my back where they had to cut me open, spread my ribs and manually go in and scrape off my entire lung's infection. I have to thank my workout routine as well since they also said if I wasn't in such good shape, I wouldn't be here either.

Yeah, I've heard both sides to the story on a SERM. I'm still on the fence. I forgot the add the Celery Seed Extract (ooops). Red Yeast Rice can be harsh on the liver (so I'm told) so that's not in there, and Saw Palmetto isn't in there because D-Drol is not androgenic, and does not interact with the 5 alpha reductace enzyme. So instead of spending $40 on Cycle Support, I spent $18 and it will last me 50 days. As for diet, it will be a clean bulk. I'm eating clean right now, but lower carbs for the summer. I did 50mg because this is my first run and I want to see how I react to the basic dosage. My goals are just a lean muscle mass addition of 5-10lbs.

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Are you running H-Drol or D-Drol? Your title and your last post have me a little confused.

HHHTheGame

Awards
too many typos while I should be working.....

H-Drol

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
too many typos while I should be working.....

H-Drol

My final rationale was the fact that no one has had any BAD experiences running the SERM after H-Drol. I guess one could argue the economics of having to procure said SERM, but health is the most important thing.

I feel you on the CS. It is expensive - especially when noting you can get most of the stuff from vitamins.com on the cheap.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Actually this run might start in late September... not sure yet on timing.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Come on now... there has to be more than ONE person looking at this entry....

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established
Come on now... there has to be more than ONE person looking at this entry....
Nope, just me!

Seriously, read some other guys H-Drol logs, and post some questions on their logs. That's how I got the most valuable information.

HHHTheGame

Awards
Yeah, I've been making notes for about a month now.

HHHTheGame

Awards
why arent u takign CS it sonly 82bucks,,..
Buying everything individually for a 50 day supply cost me $18. With my grocery bill, gas, etc going up and up, I need to save where I can. Sure I'll be popping lots of caps, but it's a $64 savings.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
how are u doing? i thought buying CS was cheaper than buying all together

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well just ask... i ran hdrol for 6 weeks from 75mg-125mg

TimberLakers

TimberLakers

Awards
  • Established

Damn, thats a really high dosage.

He addresses the important stuff out of CS with his vitamins. He doesnt' get everything CS has, but the rest of the stuff isn't nearly as essential.

Norwegian

Norwegian

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How many calories you eat a day ? What were your final results in terms of fat loss and muscle / weight gain ? Sides ? PCT ?

HHHTheGame

Awards
OK, so since this will be my first run, I'll start out with 50mg for the four weeks and have a second bottle on hand for two more weeks if no sides occur.

HHHTheGame

Awards
and now that NP has Anabolic Pump for $25 I'll be adding that to the run as well!

HHHTheGame

Awards
OK, might make a change. Instead of AX's aPCT, LG's Formadrol Xtreme.

Any input?

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
OK, might make a change. Instead of AX's aPCT, LG's Formadrol Xtreme.

Any input?
Either of your AI choices should be fine. If I ran H-drol again, I would not use a serm if I ran it at the dosages that you are discussing.

Since you are trying to save money, I say drop the Activate in your pct. It did absolutely nothing for me even at double dose.

Your support supplement plan looks just fine to me. Since this is your first cycle, I would say to have some bulk taurine on hand to throw in your shakes just in case you get pumps. Most people scoff at back pumps, but I say it's a serious issue because they can hinder your workouts. Good workouts are the whole reason you're trying this ph, right?

Considering your conservative supplement history, H-drol is going to blow you away my friend! It looks to me like you did a good job planning before jumping into things :cheers:

HHHTheGame

Awards
Either of your AI choices should be fine. If I ran H-drol again, I would not use a serm if I ran it at the dosages that you are discussing.

Since you are trying to save money, I say drop the Activate in your pct. It did absolutely nothing for me even at double dose.

Your support supplement plan looks just fine to me. Since this is your first cycle, I would say to have some bulk taurine on hand to throw in your shakes just in case you get pumps. Most people scoff at back pumps, but I say it's a serious issue because they can hinder your workouts. Good workouts are the whole reason you're trying this ph, right?

Considering your conservative supplement history, H-drol is going to blow you away my friend! It looks to me like you did a good job planning before jumping into things :cheers:
Thanks. Yeah, I've been researching since about April and will continue to tweak this up until September. I have a full physical scheduled anyways for mid-August so the bloodwork will be taken care of for my curiosity.

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
How many calories you eat a day ? What were your final results in terms of fat loss and muscle / weight gain ? Sides ? PCT ?

welll i was eating everything thing is sight..EVERYTHING

heres goes

start-208
high-218
after cycle-213
after pct 220

Brolic

Brolic

Banned
Awards
  • Established
u wont need a NO product.. u will be pumped from hdrol//