dianabol cycle

willt1153

Awards
starting a dbol cycle 20mgs a day for first cycle. should anything else be stacked with this to be more effective? and what should be done at the end of the cycle to ensure gains are not lost?

maurice02

maurice02

Awards
  • Established
you shouldn't be running dbol if you don't even have a proper PCT setup.........

And you never even laid out yours stats, age, exp, etc...

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
starting a dbol cycle 20mgs a day for first cycle. should anything else be stacked with this to be more effective? and what should be done at the end of the cycle to ensure gains are not lost?
I hope you haven't started already! You are obviously not ready for this! You need to do some reading in the PCT section ASAP!

willt1153

Awards
i have read it all but was still unsure wanted someone with a bit more experience to advise about pct. hav been told to run nolvadex or clomid. weigh 220pounds 6,1".

mss07

Awards
Well start at 25 mg ED, and run it for 5-6 weeks, depending on your supply. If start to bloat, make sure your diet is right, and then if still not right, add in Arimidex. If by 2 weeks or 3, gains are not suitable for you, bump up to 40 mg.

kevinjd_2008

Awards
dbol

Well start at 25 mg ED, and run it for 5-6 weeks, depending on your supply. If start to bloat, make sure your diet is right, and then if still not right, add in Arimidex. If by 2 weeks or 3, gains are not suitable for you, bump up to 40 mg.
why dont you add some test e too the cycle and do it right! Your gains will be way better.

smshannon001

smshannon001

Awards
  • Established
my friend ran it 15mg ED for the first week and has been doin 20mg ED since (the past 2 weeks)
gained 10lbs so far.. lookin a little bloated because he is runnin it as standalone (not the best option)
he was gonna use novedex as pct, i threw him some noLvadex and told him he needs to get an account here....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 19
Anabolics 7
Pro Bodybuilding 17
Cycle Logs 37
Anabolics 7