Down With the Crown M-DROL Log

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
This will be my cherry popping M-Drol run... After all the M-Drol this, M-Drol that talk, I decided to research, plan the cycle and obtain all the necassary ancillaries for this so called beast. So here it is, a couple months in the making... my log!

I am making this thread 3 days prior to the initial dose (Sunday) to see if viewers will critique or if theres any additional advice, pointers and whatever I might have overlooked. I know people on this board take these things very seriously and I am too to the best of my ability.

Here is the plan I have designed to the best of my knowledge:

The Stats
5'9
Currently 193 lbs
Unknown BF %

The History
7 or 8 years training experience
Last 2 years being my most productive

PH experience in this order:

Unprotected 3 week run of SUS500 ph (gave me prolactin gyno, have removed most of it, however some is here to stay I presume.)

Furazadrol

H-DROL

The Length
This will be a short lived cycle for a few reasons:
1. It is my first time (be gentle please, no homo)
2. I'm not greedy, ok just a little. ;)
3. I beleive to be gyno prone.
So I'm thinking 2 weeks at 10/10 or 10/20, depending on gains/sides ratio I'll experience.

The Diet
I don't count macros, I play my diet by "ear." What works for me is 5 solid meals/day with an additional 2 shakes (one post-workout). Each meal with the exception of dinner, is served with 1 cup of brown rice. One of these meals is also about a hand sized chunk of eye of round. Both shakes include 2 tbsp natty pb, 1/3 cup of oats and 2 scoops of whey. Rest are chicken breasts or eggs. These may be a lot of carbs, but I have a physical job that requires me to do, well, physical work, drench in sweat and walk around a lot for ten hours. So the carbs come in handy to maintain and still have energy to play (workout). For this reason, I also limit my cardio to about 2 times a week, if any.

What I will ADD, not change on-cycle will be about 1/4 cup additional rice to meals, substitute a meal (contradiction?), prbably the last with another eye of round serving and another shake, and possibly a protein bar to snack on and add that much more protein.

The Training
Sunday - Back, traps
Mon - Rest or cardio (depends on energy levels after work)
Tue - Delts, triceps (my priority)
Wed - same as mon.
Thur - Chest, biceps, calves
Fri - Legs
Sat - Off

What I will ADD to this is supersets and dropsets on cycle.

The Supps

Hawthorn Berries (need dosing advice)
Fish oil (20 gm/day)
Milk thistle 1500 mg/day (been preloading this week)
Saw palmetto 640 mg/day (been taking it a while)
Multi
Xtend or PW pre, during and after w/o's
P-5-P 100 mg/day
Vitex 1000 -1500 mg/day
E-Form 3 sprays evenings of week 2
Taurine on hand
Non NO Energy supplement for pre-w/o's (will shop this saturday evening for it)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I too have a physical job and have to keep carbs higher than others.Everything looks good man.I too am looking forward to a two weeker with m drol.But we are all different.If your body is saying no more,then don't go anymore than 2 weeks.If you're loving it,why not do three?Just see how it goes.Third week for me wasn't worth it at all!

HB needs to be preloaded for a month.I think I have heard people saying two weeks,but I read on a site about HB that it takes about a month to get the full benifits.Start right now if you have it and haven't started it.Take the max recomended dose.You might go to VS or a supermarket and get some celery seed extract.It kicks in much quicker I have heard,so you could start that with it.Hb works great!It just takes time.I am taking 1 more than reccomended cause I have naturally high BP,and I'm taking stims including the ECA stack 3x's a day.I checked my BP this morning at 125/75.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm down like a clown, Charlie Brown, or Mr. Crown!! lol Definitely subbed for this one! I just wanna suggest that I think you ought to stretch this out for 3 weeks, just to get the most gains from it that you can. You would benefit greatly from 10/20/20 IMO!! But it's your cycle. I just wouldn't wannna see you end it short and rob yourself of some good gains. 3 weekers with M-Drol (or any Super-drol clone) seems to be the norm now. If you go pst 3 weeks it seems like the sides start to overtake the gains in most people. But 3 weeks seems to be the majority of what people are running. I've ran Super 6 times now, and it seems to me that the max gains happen at days 10 thru 18 and then kinda level off. So I think you would get the most out of this doing it for 3 weeks. This is just my opinion. If after 2 weeks the sides get bad or nothing at all is happenening, then you could cut it short. I just wouldn't stop at 2 weeks if I was still getting stronger and bigger. That's what you're after!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
I too have a physical job and have to keep carbs higher than others.Everything looks good man.I too am looking forward to a two weeker with m drol.But we are all different.If your body is saying no more,then don't go anymore than 2 weeks.If you're loving it,why not do three?Just see how it goes.Third week for me wasn't worth it at all!

HB needs to be preloaded for a month.I think I have heard people saying two weeks,but I read on a site about HB that it takes about a month to get the full benifits.Start right now if you have it and haven't started it.Take the max recomended dose.You might go to VS or a supermarket and get some celery seed extract.It kicks in much quicker I have heard,so you could start that with it.Hb works great!It just takes time.I am taking 1 more than reccomended cause I have naturally high BP,and I'm taking stims including the ECA stack 3x's a day.I checked my BP this morning at 125/75.
Man I really overlooked the HB. I'll start dosing it high ASAP, meaning as soon as finish this reply. I'll go look for that celery seed too.

ECA stack? I've NEVER had the pleasure to try that. Once I got into it and thought about buying the ingredients and making my own mix, but when it came to obtaining the ephedrine it was a hassle. I heard the only legit ephedra out there was vasopro. It said i could buy limited amounts and i had to do a survey or something and give a lot of info about me... worse than getting research chems man. So I drained that ECA thought.

I'm down like a clown, Charlie Brown, or Mr. Crown!! lol Definitely subbed for this one! I just wanna suggest that I think you ought to stretch this out for 3 weeks, just to get the most gains from it that you can. You would benefit greatly from 10/20/20 IMO!! But it's your cycle. I just wouldn't wannna see you end it short and rob yourself of some good gains. 3 weekers with M-Drol (or any Super-drol clone) seems to be the norm now. If you go pst 3 weeks it seems like the sides start to overtake the gains in most people. But 3 weeks seems to be the majority of what people are running. I've ran Super 6 times now, and it seems to me that the max gains happen at days 10 thru 18 and then kinda level off. So I think you would get the most out of this doing it for 3 weeks. This is just my opinion. If after 2 weeks the sides get bad or nothing at all is happenening, then you could cut it short. I just wouldn't stop at 2 weeks if I was still getting stronger and bigger. That's what you're after!! THE THUNDERGOD
You do have point, TG. I don't know what's in store for me with M-DROL, but I'll take your advice on the 3 weeker. Like you said, I'll go for that if sides aren't too bad. Can't wait to pop that first dose!

DrakeC

DrakeC

Awards
Looks like a smart and well thought out cycle to me. I never understand when people try a hormone for the first time and feel the need to stack it with 8 other things before figuring out how they will react to it.

Good luck man, if you log it ill be subbin.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
ECA stack? I've NEVER had the pleasure to try that. Once I got into it and thought about buying the ingredients and making my own mix, but when it came to obtaining the ephedrine it was a hassle. I heard the only legit ephedra out there was vasopro. It said i could buy limited amounts and i had to do a survey or something and give a lot of info about me... worse than getting research chems man. So I drained that ECA thought.
Yes vasopro has ephedrine hcl which is the phamaceutical grade ephedrine.25mg's of sulphate = 20 mg's HCL.You have to print a form and send it back in with copies of your ID.Or if you get it at a drug store behind the counter you give ID and they scan it.This is cause people can convert it to meth which is why they also limit how much you can get.I have seen a site that sells straight ephedrine and are supposively the last who are licensed to do so.Same hassle though.They actually need two forms of ID.I guess social security card and picture ID.TYou only do it once though then they have it stored.You can copy their form and then fax it in to them with your id copy.

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Yea that's it now that I remember. I thought it was some sort of scam or an attempt to red flag you. Well maybe they are flagging you, but if its legit, I just might look into it again when cutting time comes around. But who knows, I still have that vial of albuterol to get kinky with first since its already here.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yea that's it now that I remember. I thought it was some sort of scam or an attempt to red flag you. Well maybe they are flagging you, but if its legit, I just might look into it again when cutting time comes around. But who knows, I still have that vial of albuterol to get kinky with first since its already here.
They just want you on record so if you get in trouble with meth they can track you and see if you were buying ephedrin or others and possibly prove that you were cooking meth.It's the same way with some other cold medicines.Like mucinex I believe.They banned ephedrine at one point but lifted the ban.Now they only market it as an asthma medication though,and not a weight loss supp.I love the ECA stack,but didn't care for the albuterol.I seen a girl on another site who knows alot about cutting supps say that albuterol is realy only good for asthma........

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
IDK about that clen.I've heard bad things.I would do the ECA stack.2 or 3 times a day every 4 hours.I started with 2 and am now usually doing 3.

Avenged7fold

Avenged7fold

Awards
ive been looking at m-drol logs for weeks now and finally found someone with almost the exact same PH history (except mine was a huge M1T mistake as many others did with absolutely no idea of what i was doing) and gyno problems also. Decided to go with almost your exact cycle and PCT..I'll definitely be following.

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
All right we got metalheads in here! Avenged 7fold, pantera and cryptopsy (that'd be me, "crown of horns")

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Day 1

Took the 10mg approx. 50 mins prior to w/o.

Did back/traps, and also threw in some ab work. This was a lengthy workout that included pull downs, deadlifts, one arm rows (1 superset as the last set), close grip pull downs, and seated cable rows. For traps there were about five sets of dumbbell shrugs. Ab work was a simple 3 sets of crunches each taken to failure. Lastly, I don't know what this exercise is called, but that thing you put your elbows on a pad and grip some handles while your body hangs, and bring your legs up for lower ab work. Leg raises? Right, well I did 2 of those half assed (I was beat). The entire workout took well over an hour. Usually I don't train that long.

Nothing really to report, except for increased endurance. However I feel that could be from two other things. Those would be the carb consumption throughout the day up to the workout. Since I didn't work today, I was more than likely loaded with them. Also, can't rule out placebo. It's all good, never expecting anything the first day.

By the way, went supp shopping last night. I needed a new bottle of p-5-p. That thing is hard to find, here at least. Only one brand carries it at a couple diff. vitamin stores. That brand would be "Innovative KAL Quality" dist. by Nutraceutical Corp. It's 50 mg tabs, 50 tabs, for 10.47. I haven't bothered to look up online. I will when I start to run out.

The energy supp. that I decided for, as stated on my first post, was German American Tech. Jet Fuel. It is a fat burner, but I will not be taking it at the rec. dose for fat loss. My dosing for it every other day after work when I feel I need an energy boost.

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Day 2

Decided to show up at the gym and did 30 mins of cardio on the elliptical. Also thought I could throw in some extra calf work afterwards.

I may have something going here... Despite my low energy levels ( I was yawning the whole time too ), my calf workout was a bit unusual. I started with standing calf raises on the machine (cabled, no plates) with 5 sets of 40/30/25/25/25. What was unusual was that I managed to to use the whole stack on the last 2 sets (don't know weight). Usually I do 3/4 of the stack for about 20-25 reps for 4 sets only. But, what was MORE interesting was the fact that I dind't feel a burn or pain WHATSOEVER on my calves. No burn, just a tight, hard feeling.

Next, I decided to go for the seated calf raises and did 3 sets of 50 reps with half the stack.. I wanted to use more weight and increase teh intensity and sets but I worried that I would shock them... It's happened before, I get carried away with calves and I pay the price for at least the next four days. That would def. mess up my training and get in teh way of my performance at my new job...

BTW I have no lingering feeling in my calves at this moment like I usually do after a calf workout. If by wed. my calves feel the same I'll assume it its a green light to up the intensity to the max! Can't wait what awaits me tommorrow when I train delts and triceps! :aargh:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would up the intensity for sure!It kicked in quickly for me,and might be doing the same for you it sounds like.My havoc cycle will start no later than the 7th I believe!

I'm going to PM a couple to drop by!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Dude I'm subbed. I'll be running my own two weeker of M-drol in three weeks for the same fcuking reasons. I'm gyno prone it's my first time with super blah, blah, blah.......
I'm glad to see someone else is thinking along the same lines as me. I have been planning on running this sht for two weeks for months now.
Looking forward to your result Crown!!:study:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm hear you bast@rd!!!:trout:
From the Tittle I thought this was going to be about some fcuker drinkin Crown Royal on Superdrol or some sht lol......:drunk::run:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
The Supps

Hawthorn Berries (need dosing advice) 1100mg - 550mg twice per day
Fish oil (20 gm/day)
Milk thistle 1500 mg/day (been preloading this week)
Saw palmetto 640 mg/day (been taking it a while)
Multi
Xtend or PW pre, during and after w/o's
P-5-P 100 mg/day
Vitex 1000 -1500 mg/day
E-Form 3 sprays evenings of week 2
Taurine on hand
Non NO Energy supplement for pre-w/o's (will shop this saturday evening for it)

For the PCT I'll be doing Torem 120mg/day for first 3 days, 90 for 4, 60 for a week. I'll also taper in PCS to full dose by end of week 2 and continue till bottle finishes.
also, be sure to taper down your doses of P-5-P and Vitex each week during your PCT. this will prevent a prolactin rebound. you wouldn't want to suppress it(prolactin) for a period of time, then just all the sudden stop taking the exogenous compound that was doing the suppression. same with your formestane. i'd also get an AI of your choice JUST IN CASE you start to notice signs of the dreaded delayed gyno AFTER your PCT is finished. please, please do not use ATD :) oh, and i'm subdizzled!!

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Hey look who's up in hurr!!!
Hey bass......................aw never mind I'll PM...

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Well theirs my pm'd couple,crownofhorns!Thanks guys!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
That is true. I've also been hearing a lot of neg feedback for the albuterol lately. When I bought it I really wanted clen, but cautious me thought I'd rather work my way up the intensity ladder. Like the computer guy in the Fast and the Furious said: "You can't just jump in the ring with Ali cause you think you box." And actually, I do think that way and apply that motto to the things I do. Part of me regrets not getting the clen, but another part thinks I did the right thing. Oh well. :whiner:
don't listen to those providing you with negative feedback on albuterol. it is BETTER than clen in terms of fat loss AND anti-catabolism. there are studies to prove this. granted it is an extended release albuterol that is used, you can dose it multiple times throughout the day. same thing as extended release :) start with 4mg once per day and adjust dose as you feel necessary. you don't want clen bro, trust me. the shyt is just garbage and will turn your heart to garbage as well. there is a reason why it is no longer used in humans for the treatment of asthma. albuterol's half life is 5hrs btw, so that will give you an idea of how often to dose it. :thumbsup:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I didn't seem to notice anything with the albut bass.I still have some left.So I'll try it again later.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I agree I haven't used clen but I have used Alb before (eh-hem for my fcuking asthma) and it works g-r-e-a-t!!! (Tony the Tiger voice). It does make me shaking as a leaf for about 20-30 mins though......so take it for what you will, IMO it's a much safer bet than clen but again I have never run clen this is just going off user feed back so.........

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I didn't seem to notice anything with the albut bass.I still have some left.So I'll try it again later.
try 8mg pre-wo :) 24mg per day is the rough estimate of where it should yield good results in humans. it must be taken for a month to reap its full benefits though.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Yeah I was doing 6mg's twice a day for a month.Maybe a little longer.I just got tired of taking it cause it didn't seem to be doing anything........

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
I would up the intensity for sure!It kicked in quickly for me,and might be doing the same for you it sounds like.My havoc cycle will start no later than the 7th I believe!

Lol at first I thought you meant you were going to PM a couple to check out your Havoc cycle when you launch the thread! But hey thanks!
Oh and you got it about the intensity! Bassgod and Black Sheep, thanks for dropping by!

also, be sure to taper down your doses of P-5-P and Vitex each week during your PCT. this will prevent a prolactin rebound. you wouldn't want to suppress it(prolactin) for a period of time, then just all the sudden stop taking the exogenous compound that was doing the suppression. same with your formestane. i'd also get an AI of your choice JUST IN CASE you start to notice signs of the dreaded delayed gyno AFTER your PCT is finished. please, please do not use ATD :) oh, and i'm subdizzled!!
Bass, I'm taking the p5p and vitex on cycle and plan to continue into PCT. Your post got me thinking, should I only dose those two DURING PCT or am I doing fine atm?

Also, by AI do you mean an AI such as 6oxo or a lab rat AI like letro?

Note taken on the tapering down ... thanks!

don't listen to those providing you with negative feedback on albuterol. it is BETTER than clen in terms of fat loss AND anti-catabolism. there are studies to prove this. granted it is an extended release albuterol that is used, you can dose it multiple times throughout the day. same thing as extended release :) start with 4mg once per day and adjust dose as you feel necessary. you don't want clen bro, trust me. the shyt is just garbage and will turn your heart to garbage as well. there is a reason why it is no longer used in humans for the treatment of asthma. albuterol's half life is 5hrs btw, so that will give you an idea of how often to dose it. :thumbsup:
To be honest, my knowledge on alb and clen is very limited. I haven't bothered to research much about them in depth. Reason I got it though is because at the time I had a little extra money to spend on these things and that doesn't happen often enough, and I knew I would want to try them soon. Rest assured though, research will be done extensively.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I took my p-5-p and carboxy during cycle and during and after pct for a little while.I was just fine.I have heard bass say since then that it should only be dosed during pct cause they supress prolactin and so does SD.Using it during pct will keep it from rebounding.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Lol at first I thought you meant you were going to PM a couple to check out your Havoc cycle when you launch the thread! But hey thanks!
Oh and you got it about the intensity! Bassgod and Black Sheep, thanks for dropping by!

Bass, I'm taking the p5p and vitex on cycle and plan to continue into PCT. Your post got me thinking, should I only dose those two DURING PCT or am I doing fine atm?

Also, by AI do you mean an AI such as 6oxo or a lab rat AI like letro?

Note taken on the tapering down ... thanks!

To be honest, my knowledge on alb and clen is very limited. I haven't bothered to research much about them in depth. Reason I got it though is because at the time I had a little extra money to spend on these things and that doesn't happen often enough, and I knew I would want to try them soon. Rest assured though, research will be done extensively. And yes... I am like that. I have plenty of everything. Probably more designers stocked up than I'll ever need, too :D
i would only use the vitex and p-5-p during your PCT. SD itself suppresses prolactin, which is one of the causes of gyno after the cycle. SD gets out of your system, then your prolactin levels increase dramatically to compensate for the prolonged suppression. start with 150mg p-5-p week 1, 100mg week 2, 50mg week 3, then 25mg for the 4th week of your PCT. this will prevent the rebound. an AI like your formestane, 6-OXO, 6-bromo, etc will do just fine.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Good luck bro, I'll be watching this closely. :)

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
i would only use the vitex and p-5-p during your PCT. SD itself suppresses prolactin, which is one of the causes of gyno after the cycle. SD gets out of your system, then your prolactin levels increase dramatically to compensate for the prolonged suppression. start with 150mg p-5-p week 1, 100mg week 2, 50mg week 3, then 25mg for the 4th week of your PCT. this will prevent the rebound. an AI like your formestane, 6-OXO, 6-bromo, etc will do just fine.
This guys my friend!!!:hammer::goodpost:

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Day 3

Did Delts and tris in this order: 5 sets bent over laterals, 3 sets bent over cable laterals (one arm at a time), 4 sets behind the neck military presses ( :rasp: ), 3 sets dumbell presses, 2 sets side laterals, 3 sets side laterals (one arm at a time, to failure on last 2 sets).
Triceps: 4 sets kickbacks ( superset last one with lighter weight to failure), 4 sets incline curl bar skull crushers (last set failure), 3 sets bodyweight dips, 5 descending sets on cable pulldowns.
Also threw in some ab work, won't get into details. Busy day today!

I'm sure we're rolling now! I've never felt like this, not even when I was on sus500 ph + NO Xplode...

The muscle pumps were defanitly there. I didn't know what the word "tired" meant in the gym today. But... What I'm loving most though right now is the lactic acid and pain tolerance I've acquired with the drol. I'm sure yesterday on calves was defanetly the MDROL working. Today, I felt only the mildest pain and burn on any exercise I performed. What stopped me from getting any more reps was either running out of breath, or just not being able to move the arms anymore... def. not because of the burn. There was barely any burn, actually. My working muscles felt somewhat numb and pumped!

What I mean by "pain" is my elbows, more so on my left side. EVERY TIME I do triceps, chest or shoulders, I get a nasty pain on my elbows and everything feels stiff, sometimes the joint bumps or something and makes me feel weak afterwards. This happens no matter how properly or how long I warm up... I've managed to have decent tricep workouts followed by a back or an intense bicep session. Well today was a bit different, I thought I was going to struggle with that but the pain was vaguely there, hell I could almost bring the weights up to locking position! (I never do this bc the pain becomes more intense and ruins my workouts).

Reason for the rasp on behind the necks was because on the 4 set, light as it was bc I'm careful with that (squat racks and seats were taken for regular military presses, so I had to improvise with the bench available which is only set up for behind the necks) my left shoulder joint or something in there jumped and hurt. Mind you it was a big jump, scared the **** out of me, I thought I dislocated it for a second. THe hell with that exercise from now on.

And thats today's report!

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I tried behind the neck mil presses once and my shoulders were in pain for a couple days afterwards.That exercise is horrible!It's funny cause the only time I see someone doing them it's some skinny guy.Probably heard how they hit the shoulders better.............

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Hmmm, prolactin gyno...maybe that's why many call SD a progestin? I've seen that many a time around boards.

BTW I took your advise and stopped taking the vitex and p5p till pct.

sogone2day

sogone2day

Awards
  • Established
subbed will be doing a 10/10/10 soon of ax sd

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
I tried behind the neck mil presses once and my shoulders were in pain for a couple days afterwards.That exercise is horrible!It's funny cause the only time I see someone doing them it's some skinny guy.Probably heard how they hit the shoulders better.............
Lol I don't know what I was thinking! Some other one I don't do is behind the neck pulldowns. I feel a tension on my left shoulder when I do and it makes me very uncomfortable.

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Lol I don't know what I was thinking! Some other one I don't do is behind the neck pulldowns. I feel a tension on my left shoulder when I do and it makes me very uncomfortable.
I don't do any of that behind the neck sht!! Longevity is the name of this game bro. Also I have plastic parts in my rotator cuff so yea, that's my reason lol....Also I don't go down on shoulder or bench press past were my arms are parallel to the floor because I've heard that from alot of Pro bbs (on vids of course lol)....Lookin good though Crown very detailed log so far!! Me likey, looks like you've earned yourself some repps IMO.:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I don't do any of that behind the neck sht!! Longevity is the name of this game bro. Also I have plastic parts in my rotator cuff so yea, that's my reason lol....Also I don't go down on shoulder or bench press past were my arms are parallel to the floor because I've heard that from alot of Pro bbs (on vids of course lol)....Lookin good though Crown very detailed log so far!! Me likey, looks like you've earned yourself some repps IMO.:hammer:
Take the bar to the chest on bench BS!!!!!!Warm up and you'll be fine.You don't want big arms with no chest.Cause thats what happens from what I've seen at my gym.If you have seen Branch's DVD yet,do what he does to warm up his shoulders.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I agree with all you mo-fo's about all that behind-the-neck bullsh!t!! It's just asking for some joint pain and rotator trouble if you ask me. I never do behind-the-neck presses or pulldowns. If an exercise causes some abnormal pain from the beginning, it's probably not an exercise for you. Listen to your body!! Oh, and crown, if you think you're liking it already at day 3, wait another week and tell me that you really love it!! You Will!! :woohoo:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
Day 4

Stopped by the gym for some "cardio." 20 minutes on the elliptical medium pace, nothing major, nothing intense. DIdn't have the energy to, despite taking 2 caps of jet fuel. I threw in 6 or 7 light, half assed sets of barbell shrugs extra afterwards for fun. The pump was nice, felt it high up on the neck and felt pretty stiff when I turned. That was a different, more satisfying feeling than usual.

I want to rule out lethargy side effect from mdrol because I have been training harder and that can be a culprit for my energy levels. I'm still sore from my back from Suday's workout. Calves and tris are def sore too but nothing major to stop me from working out or half ass the upcoming workout.

Today I noticed physical changes. For one, my shoulders are defanetly fuller and so is my chest. I haven't even directly worked my chest, but I guess the dips from yesterday were enough. Chest was pumped my sternum hurt for a while too. Also, either my abdominals are also fuller or I'm getting leaner in the midsection.

Looking forward to training biceps tomorrow! Don't know if the pump will let me have a good workout after my first exercise!

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
I agree with all you mo-fo's about all that behind-the-neck bullsh!t!! It's just asking for some joint pain and rotator trouble if you ask me. I never do behind-the-neck presses or pulldowns. If an exercise causes some abnormal pain from the beginning, it's probably not an exercise for you. Listen to your body!! Oh, and crown, if you think you're liking it already at day 3, wait another week and tell me that you really love it!! You Will!! :woohoo:THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I hear ya TG, I've had a RT injury back in high school when I would train to have the biggest bench! I'm sure you can tell why from my avatar, droopy pecs. I went too far with the benching phase. I was so greedy I always jumped into heavy weights for a long time, eventually I ended up having a mild RT injury on my left shoulder. Mild as it was it HURT LIKE HELL and stopped me from doing ANY exercise. Coulddn't squat worth a damn my shoulder couldn't take the pressure of the bar itself! And it was abattle to reach up and grab the bar anyway. Leg presses was also hard for it was another battle to load the plates on that thing. Also, changing was another battle. EVERYTHING WAS! Well I did therapy exercies for 2 months, worked my way up from there. I read up a lot on the RT and learned about these behind the necks things too. Since then I avoid these exercises, but yesterday I didn't want to leave without getting me some bb presses.
I can't even imagine the pain you've felt black sheep! RT injury that required surgery and spare parts!

Hell yea TG! I hear things get VERY interesting the second week! :head:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
I hear ya TG, I've had a RT injury back in high school when I would train to have the biggest bench! I'm sure you can tell why from my avatar, droopy pecs. I went too far with the benching phase. I was so greedy I always jumped into heavy weights for a long time, eventually I ended up having a mild RT injury on my left shoulder. Mild as it was it HURT LIKE HELL and stopped me from doing ANY exercise. Coulddn't squat worth a damn my shoulder couldn't take the pressure of the bar itself! And it was abattle to reach up and grab the bar anyway. Leg presses was also hard for it was another battle to load the plates on that thing. Also, changing was another battle. EVERYTHING WAS! Well I did therapy exercies for 2 months, worked my way up from there. I read up a lot on the RT and learned about these behind the necks things too. Since then I avoid these exercises, but yesterday I didn't want to leave without getting me some bb presses.
I can't even imagine the pain you've felt black sheep! RT injury that required surgery and spare parts!

Hell yea TG! I hear things get VERY interesting the second week! :head:
good work bro, im following closely.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
That lethargy with m drol can be tricky......or sneaky I guess?I was always thinking I had it,then would think it was just from work and all.Once I ended the cycle I felt so full of energy that I finally realised it was truly the m drol causing it.Clearly nothing bad though.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
check out the DC stretch for rotator cuffs bro. it will cure the problem 90% of the time. it's too damn hard to explain not in person.

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What is the reason for vitex guys? and how would it be suggested to use an AI while using a serm during PCT?

eg nolva 20/20/10, how would 6 oxo fit in?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
keep up da good work Crown!! you will fvckin LOVE your bicep session tomorrow! :hammer: get ready for some SICKKKK pumps! :dance:

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
check out the DC stretch for rotator cuffs bro. it will cure the problem 90% of the time. it's too damn hard to explain not in person.
Cool brother, I'll have to look into that. That's not the one you do with the two dbz on the bench like IDK, a deep db fly stretch?? Did you what that vid yet and is it good??

Hey bro E-mail sent. I'm going to go pass the eefff out. I think you know what time it is:afro: O yea lol......

BlackSheep

BlackSheep

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What is the reason for vitex guys? and how would it be suggested to use an AI while using a serm during PCT?

eg nolva 20/20/10, how would 6 oxo fit in?
What??? Dude this is literally posted all over EVERY thread on every site in the PCT section........
Taper it down (short answer):hammer:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
What??? Dude this is literally posted all over EVERY thread on every site in the PCT section........
Taper it down (short answer):hammer:
Ok let me explain further what I'm asking. I have seen many variations on using a SERM + an AI, let me describe further.

1.)SERM Tapered down (40/30/20/10) + AI tapered Down
2.)SERM Tapered down (40/30/20/10) + AI tapered up, then back down.
3.)SERM Tapered down (40/30/20/10) + AI run straight.
4.)SERM Tapered down (40/30/20/10) + AI tapered down at completion of SERM

To me seems logical to taper the AI upwards (option 2) and then on completion of the SERM taper back down, as the SERM is tapered down. Option 4 might make sense as well.

Now do you see my point? that's why i asked.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok let me explain further what I'm asking. I have seen many variations on using a SERM + an AI, let me describe further.

1.)SERM Tapered down (40/30/20/10) + AI tapered Down
2.)SERM Tapered down (40/30/20/10) + AI tapered up, then back down.
3.)SERM Tapered down (40/30/20/10) + AI run straight.
4.)SERM Tapered down (40/30/20/10) + AI tapered down at completion of SERM

To me seems logical to taper the AI upwards (option 2) and then on completion of the SERM taper back down, as the SERM is tapered down. Option 4 might make sense as well.

Now do you see my point? that's why i asked.
I see your point bro. And I would suggest you going with number 2. SERM tapered down with AI tapered up and then back down. Your Nolva would be 40/30/20/10 with 6-OXO (oral) going 400/500/300/200 and you will be fine. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: