First Bulking Cycle: Advice, Suggestions, Info, Etc.

1. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Lightbulb First Bulking Cycle: Advice, Suggestions, Info, Etc.

Hello, this is my first thread to post on here but I have been reading and getting information from these forums for awhile now. I am planning on starting my first bulking cycle in the coming weeks. I am planning to run the cycle for either 4-6 weeks. I have my diet in line and after talking to and seeing results from others in my gym I have decided to go with the following in my cycle.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    IDS MassTabs
    AnabolicInnovations Cycle Support and Post Cycle Treatment
    Ultimate Nutrition Muscle Juice(whey Protein)
    Tomixifen

I am also going to be drinking a weight gaining mix, every morning and night, that I sort of came up with. It consists of a cup of whole milk, 2 cups ice, cup of oats, 1/2 cup of honey, 1/2 cup egg whites, 1/2 cup peanut butter, 1/4 cup chocolate, and 1/4 cup of coffee mix.

My body type is very lean and muscular. I am wanting to put on some extra mass but without getting too bulky. I play baseball so its important I dont get too big, stiff, etc. I need advice on the dosages to run these in my cycle and pct. It would also be great if anyone has any suggestions on a workout routine to go hand-in-hand with my bulking cycle. Is there anything you would add, replace, or take out of the supplements I plan on taking and why. Thanks alot for your time and I look forward to hearing from everyone.

2. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  215 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    60.14%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I thought the IDS MassTabs were a lot like superdrol...If that's the case then you really need to check on your cycle length! most people rec running SD for 3 weeks, 4 max!

1/2 cup honey...dude, that's a sh1t ton of sugar! is this preworkout?

in all honesty, after reading your post I don't get the idea that you've really done enough research on your proposed cycle...

I understand that's why you're here and posting this, but if you search for these answers on your own you'll learn a lot more than you thought you needed to know.

do some more research on PCT and when you have you're pct planned out post it and we'll take a look at it to make sure you got the bases covered.

check out:No Excuses & No ***** ***: A Stupid People's Guide to PCT

I'd also really start to think about my goals if I were you. post your current stats, weight, BF%, height, age, training experience, etc and then post where you want to be.

asking blind questions about training recs without this kind of information is a little tough. saying I wan't to be bigger, but not too much bigger because of baseball is a little too vague.
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'5"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    43.17%

Thanks for your reply. I have done research for a pct, even though slim to none of my friends that took mass tabs ran a pct. I read the thread that you advised to me and it only confirmed that I have picked the correct pct to run. I am sorry about not being clearer when posting my cycle. For my PCT I am planning on taking Tomixifen (Nolvadex) for four weeks 40/40/20/20. I am also taking AnabolicInnovations Post Cycle Support which contains, Trans-Resveratrol 50% 1200 mg Quercetin 95% 1200 Horny Goat Weed 20% Icariin 500 mg Piperine 95% 30mg. If you would like to read a better write up about this product you can at anabolicinnovations.com. The anabolic innovations cycle support product is an all-in-one product that I plan on pre-loading with and running with my cycle. I have been told to do one of the two cycles with the mass tabs, a 4week or 6week. In the 4week cycle I would take one 1079mg tablet everyday, while with the 6week cycle I would only take the mass tabs on Mon.-Fri. I have seen people have great results on both. My height and weight is 6'5, 190lbs. I weighed 205 at this time last year, but had shoulder surgery and I havnt gained it back yet. I am wanting to get to 215lbs before August, while also increasing my strength. If there is anything else you need to know I will answer them or suggestions that you have I would like to get your input.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. First cycle, suggestions/advice?
    By enkephalin in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 11-07-2009, 04:37 PM
  2. NEXT CYCLE INFO/ADVICE
    By RICE in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 09-14-2009, 02:52 AM
  3. Need some HGH cycle suggestions and advice
    By SamuelBeket in forum Anabolics