M5aa & MDHT Pulse Cycle - Jump Improvement

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
TrenX/MDHT Cycle - Jump Improvement

I am currently following the plyometric workouts out of the vertical jump bible. So far, I have seen some nice improvements. I am about 5 weeks away from the completion of this program.

Goal: Dunk a full size basketball on a ten foot goal.

Stats: 5'11", 180 lbs., bf% unknown (getting tested tomorrow)

Current Vertical: 25"
Estimate improvement needed: 3-4"

I do think that this is reasonable since plyometic strength shows improvement after the cessation of a plyometric training program.

Cycle Length: 6-7 weeks

Dosing Frequency: 2-4 days a week

Schedule (On days):

Week 1: 25 mg MDHT morning, 25mg MDHT & 20mg M5aa pre-workout
Week 2: 20mg M5aa morning, 25 mg MDHT & 20mg M5aa pre-wo
Week 3: 20 mg M5aa morning, 25 mg MDHT & 20mg M5aa pre-wo
Week 4: 20mg M5aa morning, 25 mg MDHT & 40mg M5aa pre-wo
Week 5: 25 MDHT morning & 20mg M5aa, 50mg MDHT & 40 mg M5aa
Week 6: 25 MDHT morning & 20mg M5aa, 50mg MDHT & 40 mg M5aa
Week 7: 25 MDHT morning, 25 MDHT pre-wo

I won't be posting the specific workout routines since the book is available for sale and the author wouldn't appreciate that. I will be posting how each workout feels, the amount of power/explosion in the polymetrics drill, CNS effects, strength increases and any other observations.

PCT Will consist of Nov. & C. EOD for 6 weeks.

I will be eating at maintenance or slightly above. The goal is to gain strength, not mass.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Day 1

Decided to make it a regular cycle and ordered up some TrenX. 30 mg per cap, 1 cap the first 6 days, 2 caps the last 27. I might cut out the M-DHT and the M5aa early and finish with some Superdrol or Phera-Plex for the last 2 weeks. I was thinking that I should probably use the M-DHT on plyometric days for focus and the M5aa on the days I lift legs. (Logic: M5aa increases energy fo the lifting, MDHT was first used by the Eastern Europeans who also started doing shock & depth jumps as plyometrics) I will probably use both occasionally and reverse it occasionally to test this.

Blood Pressure: 100/66
Resting Heart Rate: 100 bpm

Heart Rate taken in between plyometric drills: 155

Legs and back are still sore from lifting Friday. Labored through the second drill due to having to land in the lunge position many times, quads needed more rest time. The rest of the drills went fairly smoothly. I have picked an object 2-3 inches above my best vertical to target on my 1 and 2 legged jump drills. If I can solidly touch this object, I believe that I should have the height necessary to dunk.

I am still perfecting my form as far as how quickly to squat after the jump stop and far to squat before the upward jumping motion. Lower back was a bit tight from the pump. This has happend some in the past month, I don't anticipate it getting so bad that it would interfere with my training.

After the plyometric drills, I stretched, swam a couple laps and hit the spa & sauna.

My car's ignition just gave out, the key came out, the car didn't turn off and they key wouldn't work from there. After about an hour I finally just shorted out engine using the battery and figure it must be towed for repair. :aargh:

This really delayed my postworkout meal, oatmeal with a few grams of cane sugar and a heaping scoop of protein powder. Tomorrow, I work 12 hours. I might take an aqua cross training class or take a day off.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
The trenx arrived on Thursday. The product is TrenV-700 by Black Dragon Nutrition. Contains 35 mg of 19-Norandrosta- 4,9-diene-3,17 dione. This is day 4 at 2 caps a day. The MDHT has increased my focus for my plyometrics training. Strength is stagnant, even with the M5aa. It seems like it is increasing my heart rate and adrenaline, but my focus was off. This may be due to the fact that M5aa + Original Formula Stimulant X might be overkill.

After 2 days rest, my vertical went up due to having fresh legs. Today's plyometric drills followed yesterday's lifting. The workout was good, but not nearly as much explosion.

I have added pool jumps, underwater running, and walking on my heels to my routine. Not really feeling an effect from the Trenv-700. Monday I will be doing very little. I might play Wii Fit (Yoga gives me a good stretch). On Tuesday I will lift legs again, with more emphasis on posterior chain exercises (Deadlift, Split Squat, Good Mornings, Low Back/Glute/Hamstring machines & some jump squats thrown in for explosive strength).

On Wednesday, I will start Phase IV (the final 3 weeks). This is where the fun stuff happens like depth jumps and shock drops. For the final 2 weeks of the cycle, I am thinking about breaking out the Superdrol for more strength. My weight is up by a few pounds, but I will try to weigh myself first thing tomorrow to see if the weight gain is anything significant.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Subbed. I'm real anxious to see how this pans out for you bro! It looks very promising for your goals. Strength with no added mass. Good combination. I've used MDHT plus ALRI Methoxy TRN in a stack before. My strength shot up astronomically during those 4 short weeks!! Keep training hard dude!!:aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Thanks, it's good that somebody is out there. I'm hoping that by breaking into my stockpile, I can recover faster as these workouts get longer.

Funny, how I bought when everybody was saying it was "over" for this stuff. M1T gets trashed when Superdrol comes out. Now, I look at all Havoc logs and I'm convinced that the 1 bottle I ordered isn't enough. It's hard to remember that I need to save for the next innovation :)

Anyway, legs are still sore. Mediocre day diet wise. Whey & Casien protein I ordered should be here tomorrow. Used the Hydromassage bed at the gym. I usually do this 3 times a week to help with my recovery. Wii Fit seemed to be giving my a lot of bad ratings today. Fitness Age: 31, BMI: 25.99 Weight: 185 (6 PM). I mostly stick with core excercises. Did all the Yoga poses to stretch and get blood flowing to my muscles. Performance on Push-up, Jacknife, and plank challenges was way down. :rolleyes:

Tomorrow, I hope to get 8 reps at 300 pounds on stiff-legged deadlifts. I usually won't attempt a weight unless I am confident that I can get 6 reps.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
300 pounds for 5 reps today on stiff-legged deadlift. Seems like my grip at 300 is the first to go. Good workout. Weight is a 185, taken first thing in the morning. So I am up a few pounds and looking more vascular. Noticed myself getting a little more irrated at people at my job. Seems like I would remember a stupid response even longer than usual. Not a big deal. Plyometrics tomorrow.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
300 pounds for 5 reps today on stiff-legged deadlift. Seems like my grip at 300 is the first to go. Good workout. Weight is a 185, taken first thing in the morning. So I am up a few pounds and looking more vascular. Noticed myself getting a little more irrated at people at my job. Seems like I would remember a stupid response even longer than usual. Not a big deal. Plyometrics tomorrow.
You're going to harden up and get real vascular before this cycle's over! The tren and the m-5aa will both accomplish this. And the same with the attitude also. The Tren will give you a short fuse if you're not careful. It's just part of it. Use that wonderful aggression in the gym!! :aargh: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
First workout of Phase 4 completed. Pretty good concentration, not a huge affect. Starting to notice a strength imbalance between my legs. Not so much in the muscles, but in the ligaments/tendons and all.

For shock drops it took a set to get the hang of it. For most reps I either broke stance by stepping forward or landed in too deep of a squat. There were about 3 that I felt good about. Followed plyometrics with pool jumps, underwater running, walking on heels and toes.

Much needed rest day tomorrow.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
No noticeable strength increase when working the upper body. Felt kinda tired on Saturday, no real muscular endurance. Plyometrics today went alright. My legs, from the knee down are really starting to hurt. Had pain walking Saturday and today. Took an 2 aspirin before working out today. Seemed to be a better option than ibuprofen for my liver.

Big improvement in low depth jumps, until i stretched my side a little too far reaching up. Shock drops were hit or miss. 5 plyometrics workouts left. I am hoping my recovery will improve because my legs a feeling the strain.

Weight is steady around 186. Back, shoulders and abs workout tomorrow.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No noticeable strength increase when working the upper body. Felt kinda tired on Saturday, no real muscular endurance. Plyometrics today went alright. My legs, from the knee down are really starting to hurt. Had pain walking Saturday and today. Took an 2 aspirin before working out today. Seemed to be a better option than ibuprofen for my liver.

Big improvement in low depth jumps, until i stretched my side a little too far reaching up. Shock drops were hit or miss. 5 plyometrics workouts left. I am hoping my recovery will improve because my legs a feeling the strain.

Weight is steady around 186. Back, shoulders and abs workout tomorrow.
Have you went to the 2 caps of tren per day yet? That will make a difference. And what are you running the MDHT and M-5AA at right now? You may have to slightly bump some dosages up to increase those gains. Your MDHT and M-5AA has to be at least 4 years old by now, so it starts to lose 10% potency after the first 2 years. You may have to increase the dosages to make up for this. It'll be alright though. Keep plugging away, and I'm watching this cycle with interest. Give it Hela bro.:head: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
I have been taking 2 the entire time. The caps are also a bit more potent than other similar products since they are 35 mg. With the original finigenx magnum, people took 12 ml - 24 ml, usually. 6ml = 25 mg so, 50 - 100 mg is the required dose. I thought about going to 3 a day on some days (105 mg), but then the bottle wouldn't last 4 weeks.

Since my plyometrics end after next week, I want to work in Superdrol at 10 mg during the last 5 days of trenv-700. The back pumps might hinder my plyometrics training, but the last 2 weeks will be all about strength. I will probably only take M5aa 3 more times (on leg days) and the MDHT probably only once or twice more. I want to limit the exposure to these methyls since I will be taking Superdrol. I will probably bump up the M5aa to 60 mg and then 80 mg when I do take it.

Today's workout was okay. Nice strength in my biceps. Legs are still a little hurt. Rest day tomorrow.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Plyometrics today. Noticeable decrease in low box depth jums, kinda disappointed since I had 2 days of no leg lifting and no plyometrics. Raised the height of my shock drop jumps, mediocre. My workouts are getting long. Dynamic stretching, plyometic workout, walking on heel .2 mile, walking on toes .2 mile, underwater running on heels, toes and pool jumps. About 100-120 mins.

Didn't take an aspirin or M5aa/MDHT before. Pain was noticed a couple times, but nothing inhibiting. Had to fall to prevent injury on one of the shock drops. Noticed the lack of M5aa.Currently, I am Icing my knee. I will probably go with 60 mg of M5aa tomorrow. Machine stabilized squats, leg press variations and calves.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Established
  • Legend!
I KNEW thundergod would find this thread......:toofunny:

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I KNEW thundergod would find this thread......:toofunny:
Yeah, when I saw M-5AA and MDHT , I jumped all over it!! I love me androgens!!!:aargh: And you know this.....MAYNE!!! :lol: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Lifted legs today, big time crunch due to my job and the DMV. Ended up taking 80 mgs of M5aa spread over a few hours before my workout. Big increase in strength on the stabilized squat. No change on deadlift. Small increase on V Squat. Couldn't get in many sets due to the time crunch.

Big increase in agression before the workout, very calm after. Cheated a little today, still high protein increase. Some minor cheating will happen this weekend. Upper body (haven't decided what yet) on Saturday and Plyometrics on Sunday.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Big increase in aggression?? No sh*t!!:frustrate 80 mgs. of M-5AA ought to do just that!! Too bad there's no more of that stuff around. I would have loved to try it. I never got the chance, and I can't find any leftovers anywhere!!:rant: I do have a bottle of MDHT left in stash. I've used it before and loved it!! Good work on this log broski!!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
I seem to be having problems sleeping. I can go to sleep just fine, but I wake up and am not tired after 5 or 6 hours of sleep.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I seem to be having problems sleeping. I can go to sleep just fine, but I wake up and am not tired after 5 or 6 hours of sleep.
Try napping at some convenient time time for you. I take a 2 hour nap on training days. 3 days per week for me. This will help!! You've got to get your sleep in order to recover and get stronger!!:bb3: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
I seem to have aggravated a previous injury. I have a surgically implanted rod in my right leg. Now, my right knee has a lot of pain and very limited range of motion. I usually try to squat ATG, but i may start to reduce that range now. My knee flexion is limited by about 45 degrees right now.

I have started to look into a knee brace, and would appreciate any suggestions in choosing one. I am proabably going to cut back my training volume. I was planning on 4 plyometrics days in the final week of the program. Now I will do 2, at max 3. I also don't see how I will be able to lift legs again this week. I will probably do legs 3 times on Superdrol, but mostly leg press and machines. Free squat possibly in 2 weeks.

Plyometrics is supposed to be tomorrow, but I will have to make a judgement based on my pain level and flexibility.

Weight is 187. I will probably work more on upper body now. Made a nutraplanet order for ATD, SuperCarb and Anabolic Pump and of course another bottle of E-Max (Havoc/Epistante clone) :box: I figure, I need to have an efficient use and source for many low glycemic carbs during Superdrol and PCT. Is ATD the same compound as 6-bromo, the active for Rebound Reloaded? I figure I will low dose both ATD, nolva and clomid for PCT.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
No. ATD and 6-Bromo are NOT the same thing. You'll have people that like one over the other. I prefer the ATD myself. Keep it low-dose though. Use 50 mg. at night for the first week of your PCT. Then lower it to 25 mg. everynight for the remainder of your PCT. Higher doses wreak havoc on people's libido. Not good!! I suggest you dose your Clomid high for 5 days, like @100 mg. per day for 5 days. The Nolva could go 20/20/10/10 if you're doing a 4 week PCT. I hope this helps you out bro!!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
I am probably going to use the 6-bromo in Rebound Reloaded. It's already open. I have to keep the levels of nolva and clomid pretty level b/c I have a liquid solution with both in it.

If I were to start one early, while still on the Superdrol, which one is best, Rebound or Nolva/Clomid?

Weight today is at 188. Felt about 80%, took an ibuprofen and gave it a go. Workout was a little weak, some pain. Trouble landing exploding off and landing on the right leg. Range of motion still limited.

I will probably do legs tomorrow. No squats, hack squat machine, leg press and machines. M5aa will probably be at 60 mgs.

I'm not making much progress in plyometrics. I will probably do them again on Thursday, and that will complete the final week of the program. After Thursday, I will give my legs about 10 days off. Then, I will test to see if I can better my 25" in jumps from about 2-3 weeks ago. I will start the Superdrol on Friday or Saturday.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
I am probably going to use the 6-bromo in Rebound Reloaded. It's already open. I have to keep the levels of nolva and clomid pretty level b/c I have a liquid solution with both in it.

If I were to start one early, while still on the Superdrol, which one is best, Rebound or Nolva/Clomid?

I wouldn't start either early myself. But if you do, go with the Nolva/Clomid at low-dose until PCT starts, at which point you would up their dosage. But like I said, I wouldn't start either one early. I would wait until PCT. How long and at what dose were you planning on running the Super-Drol? THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Legs today. Took 60 mgs M5aa, no painkillers. Effect was noticeable, but less so. Great strength, little pain. On sled hack squats, there was some tension at the bottom of the movement. Good improvement on hack squats and leg press. Range of motion was slightly limited. Completely unable to do machine extensions to isolate the quads. Real dropoff in intensity and endurance around set 15.

Right knee was wrapped for all excercises. Most pain is felt at home or work when just standing or walking. Plyometrics is Thursday, probably will do this last one just to say I completed every phase by doing the minimum 2 in the last week. Might cut back on the sets, not really expecting much. Plyometrics has been 12 weeks long, any improvement should depend on repeating the phase 4 routine 7 times instead of 6. Rest is what is most important, since my vertical is now down. I will wait until I am a few days into Superdrol and then lift legs 3 times before PCT. Most leg excercises will be machine stabalized.

Upper body will be emphasized during the rest time for my legs.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Superdrol Day 2

Spent the last few days resting my sprained/strained knee. Did some push-ups and crunch variations, but nothing major. Returned to the gym to do back/biceps and abs. Good strength today, still doing only seated exercises. Weight is unchanged.

Currently, applying the R.I.C.E (Rest, Ice, Compression, Elevation) method. Spent the weekend walking as little as possible and using a brace or cane. Knee seems healed, no pain today and much better flexibility. I will still use these methods and take it slow. My job requires standing, so I can't fully rest. I will work legs again in a week. I finished my workout with some underwater running and the hot tub.

I usually don't go with a tank-top, but I wore an NBA jersey today. Noticed serious vascularity when working biceps. I've only seen the vein running through my shoulder once before. Skin has been good, little oily, but not far from normal. Hairline shows no loss, but my hair grows with a vengeance. Superdrol is currently at 10mg a day, will go to 20 when I start working legs again. This is the original version in the Designer Supplements bottle. Chest and Triceps tomorrow.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Sorry about your knee bro. I know it sucks. You mentioned the increased vascularity. That's what I love about MDHT. The strength gains coupled with muscle hardness and insane veinage!! It's uber-cool sh*t!! The Super-Drol should finish this thing up nicely for you. Best of luck to you bro! :thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Chest and Triceps yesterday was a good workout, serious pumps. Easy day today. Little yoga on Wii Fit and did about 7 sets of lower back isolation exercises. Big time pumps in the lower back from the Superdrol.

Returned in the afternoon to swim a few laps and to do some underwater running and jumping to help rehab my knee. Leg felt fairly good until the pain returned when I tried to test my range of motion too far. I was going to do legs on Sunday, then I wanted to jump the gun and go Thursday. I will probably split the difference and do legs on Friday.

Really irritable mood today, but that'll happen when people can't even remember that their computer log-on code is "1234" :frustrate Seriously, if you need to write it down after hearing it twice, take your computer and throw it in the trash. At least five people at work today were this jaw-droppingly stupid. Nevermind that the American League had the bases loaded, no outs in extra innings, bottom of the inning and they don't call for a suicide squeeze. It should've been game over on an easy play.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Worked Back, Traps, rear deltoids, biceps and forearms. Long workout, sipped a calorie free lemonade mixed with SuperCarb.

I seem to be waking up with a headache in the morning that sticks around into mid afternoon. This has happened two days in a row, ever since I started taking Anabolic Pump. I take Superdrol in the afternoon before my workout, so that's not causing it. Will probably push back legs to Saturday. Muscles are noticeably less sore than usual.

Blood pressure is 118/63. BPM is 87.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Big time strength increase in legs. Still unable to use the quad extension machine. Took it easy on the number of sets. Got 5 reps at 500 on the V Squat machine. Was planning to up the Superdrol to 20 mg today, but chose to take 60 mg M5aa pre-workout instead. I will probably go to 20 mg Superdrol on the day before my next leg workout, which will probably be midweek. Weight is at about 188 or 189.

Knee had mild strain at times, couldn't really get into calf raises. Everyday, I have been rehabbing by training in the pool. I am thinking about combining land and water for the next plyometrics program. The next program would be another 4 phases for 3 weeks each. I would probably do the drills once on land (softer surface this time, the grass at home) and then once in the pool (4 feet for the first week, 3 feet for the second two, lower water level = higher intensity). Really, wanted to test my vertical power on the court before starting another program. I want to get legs in twice more before the cycle ends, so I will need to find a day when I am not sore to test.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Weight is at 193. I'm feeling about ready for this cycle to be over. Tested my vertical 2 days ago. No real difference. This could be due to the injury not being fully healed or my increase in weight. I do feel that my legs are much stronger. I start a new job tomorrow, so this is a really transitional point in time for me. I will log PCT and will probably do 2 plyometric workouts a weeks with one leg workout, starting in a week. Plyometrics will start underwater and progress to barefoot on grass.

For PCT I use the Nolva/Clomid combo, I have ordered some Divanex. I have started taking 7-OH already. Very little fat gain it seems.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Really emptied the clip today. 60 mgs M5aa, 20mg Superdrol and Stimulant X. Awesome Leg workout, worked up to 305 for 5 reps, and this was on the 8th set of squats. Don't like how Stimulant X makes me feel. Finally feeling the strength increase that goes with the weight.

Triple Cs

Triple Cs

Awards
Weight is 193/194. Highest weight on cycle was 195. Restarted plyometrics at home and training barefoot. Would like to get a pair of Nike Free 5.0s, but can't afford it.

Tried to dunk a couple days ago, getting above the rim but not holding onto the ball on the way up. I'm resting a lot more for PCT, I definately am feeling overtrained. Plus, I have the stress of learning a new job.

Currently taking 7-OH, Grean Tea Extract, Fish Oil, NAC, Milk Thistle, Anabolic Pump, Nolva, Clomid and will start Divanex in about 10 days.