ProMagnon (Clone!!!) log!!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
I have read a lot about the difference between the Hdrol and ProMagnon compound, and decided to see how different the results were first hand. I have tried Hdrol a couple of times with mixed results. The product I have in hand is a clone of the Promagnon compound that is sold @ a mom and pop supp store in my area. I have tried the Hdrol clone that the same company has, and it was a great cycle for me. So I expect this to be a legit clone.

My stats.
27 years old
193 lbs
6'0''

I am going to be doing a 5 week cycle that looks like this for right now. Unless anyone has a better suggestion.
50/75/75/75/100

Support supps: (I buy each one seperate and make my own cycle support. I get each one at next to nothing and they are all standardized extracts. Its actually about $10 cheaper than buying cycle support)
Milk Thistle = 1000mg
Hawthorn Berry = 1000mg
saw palmetto = 320mg
SAMe = 400mg
polincosonal = 20mg
and
Co-Q10 = 100mg
Fish Oils = 4g

PCT (what I have on hand. Im not using everything because it would be overkill)
Eform (anti-e)
Inhibit-E (anti-e)
Formadrol Extreme (anti-e)
Psarm (test booster)
Myogenix hardcore (test booster)
Reduce Xt (cortisol regulation)

I also have a container of SuperPump, and I am debating on using it on-cycle or not.

I started the cycle yesterday so this is day 2. I had a pretty solid workout yesterday and I will post it here when I get back from the gym today. I expect to make great gains in the gym. I actually hit a PR on Squats the day before I started the cycle so I'm pretty excited to get this thing going.

I will post yesterday and todays workout when i get home today. Ill also try to get some pics up today or tomorrow.

One question. The bottle I have says to run it for 8 weeks before taking a break. This is the first PH I have seen that says an 8 weeker is cool. What are everybodys opinion on that.

Kristofer68SS

Kristofer68SS

Awards
  • Established
please keep this updated, well into pct........i will rep, i promise.

too many logs fall to the wayside, especially into pct...........

thanks and good luck.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
please keep this updated, well into pct........i will rep, i promise.

too many logs fall to the wayside, especially into pct...........

thanks and good luck.
Thanks for joining!!

No, problem bro. I have had great result with hdrol in the past and I have heard good things about this compound. So I'm pretty pumped.

I'm hoping to reach 200lbs after its all said and done. I know this is somewhat unexpected after PCT but I'll manipulate my diet as need be to reach my goal. I will definitely update daily all the way through PCT. It will give me a little extra motivation.:woohoo:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Days 1

Day 1

My first day of the cycle was great. I have been bustin ass the last couple of weeks leading up to this cycle and I actually hit a PR on Squats the first day of the cycle. This, of course, is not attributed to that being the first day on-cycle, but rather my hard work leading up to the cycle.

The dosage for day one was 25mg upon wake-up and 25mg around 5:00 pm. Nothing really to report. In general, my vascularity and strength has been up the last couple of weeks and Day 1 was no different. I was pretty exhausted at when I finished up for the day. The gym was literally 80 degrees. I checked because I was sweating like a hog. Anyway here is day one's workout in no particular order.

Squats = 225/10 295/5 325/2 350/1PR
Calf Raises = 405/15 405/15

Bench Press = 155/10 185/10 225/3
Incline Press = 155/10 175/10
Push ups = 20 20

W.G. Pull down = 170/10 170/10
V grip pull down = 170/10 170/10
Rows = 170/10 185/15

DB Curls = 40/10 40/10 40/10
Tri Push down = 170/10 170/10 170/10
Forearms curls = 40/20each
Shoulder raises = 30/10 30/10

Nothing special or out of the ordinary to report today.

MOD EDIT: Moved. Doesnt belong in Supp Reviews.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
I think you'll really like it. I just got done with a 40 day run @ 75mg. Strength gain was amazing, and I ended up putting on 7 lbs. while leaning out a bit. Good luck!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 2

Yesterday was day 2 of the cycle. It was pretty much an off day for me. 25mg in the morning and 25 mg around 6pm. I did get in about 60 minutes of cardio in the morning which was nice because it got up to 95 degress the other day and I absolutely hate the heat. My endurance during the cardio was noticably up. I felt like I could have done cardio all day. Later last night I had to put together baby stuff which was a nice shot of reality that my life will soon be changing drastically (for the better off course).

Nothing big to report on day 2 besides increase endurance. I will be heading to the gym around 5. Ill post my workout and results later today.

Hard Knox

Hard Knox

Awards
  • Established
I have read a lot about the difference between the Hdrol and ProMagnon compound, and decided to see how different the results were first hand. I have tried Hdrol a couple of times with mixed results. The product I have in hand is a clone of the Promagnon compound that is sold @ a mom and pop supp store in my area. I have tried the Hdrol clone that the same company has, and it was a great cycle for me. So I expect this to be a legit clone.

My stats.
27 years old
193 lbs
6'0''

I am going to be doing a 5 week cycle that looks like this for right now. Unless anyone has a better suggestion.
50/75/75/75/100

Support supps: (I buy each one seperate and make my own cycle support. I get each one at next to nothing and they are all standardized extracts. Its actually about $10 cheaper than buying cycle support)
Milk Thistle = 1000mg
Hawthorn Berry = 1000mg
saw palmetto = 320mg
SAMe = 400mg
polincosonal = 20mg
and
Co-Q10 = 100mg
Fish Oils = 4g

PCT (what I have on hand. Im not using everything because it would be overkill)
Eform (anti-e)
Inhibit-E (anti-e)
Formadrol Extreme (anti-e)
Psarm (test booster)
Myogenix hardcore (test booster)
Reduce Xt (cortisol regulation)

I also have a container of SuperPump, and I am debating on using it on-cycle or not.

I started the cycle yesterday so this is day 2. I had a pretty solid workout yesterday and I will post it here when I get back from the gym today. I expect to make great gains in the gym. I actually hit a PR on Squats the day before I started the cycle so I'm pretty excited to get this thing going.

I will post yesterday and todays workout when i get home today. Ill also try to get some pics up today or tomorrow.

One question. The bottle I have says to run it for 8 weeks before taking a break. This is the first PH I have seen that says an 8 weeker is cool. What are everybodys opinion on that.

What is the name of the ProMagnon Clone?

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yesterday was day 2 of the cycle. It was pretty much an off day for me. 25mg in the morning and 25 mg around 6pm. I did get in about 60 minutes of cardio in the morning which was nice because it got up to 95 degress the other day and I absolutely hate the heat. My endurance during the cardio was noticably up. I felt like I could have done cardio all day. Later last night I had to put together baby stuff which was a nice shot of reality that my life will soon be changing drastically (for the better off course).

Nothing big to report on day 2 besides increase endurance. I will be heading to the gym around 5. Ill post my workout and results later today.
Looks good. What'd you dose the Halo clone at?

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
What is the name of the ProMagnon Clone?

Its called H4. Its the exact same structure as ProMagnon 25. Ill have to check and see who the exact company is when I get home. I haven't seen it sold on-line anywhere.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Looks good. What'd you dose the Halo clone at?
I did the halo exactly like I am going to run this one, 50/75/75/75/100. This way I can see what the difference is between the two for the same dosage and length. I love Halo. The last cycle I did I gained 9 lbs and kept 7lbs. I truely hope this compoud really is similar to the Halo. I guess we will see.:thumbsup:

Coachjj3

Awards
there is also another clone called h-roid on nutraplanet

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
there is also another clone called h-roid on nutraplanet
I didn't know that. I wonder if it is a legit clone? I'll have to check and see if there are any logs out there on it.

Coachjj3

Awards
Gator did a h-roid cycle...I believe its 100% a clone...

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
H-Roid's definitely legit. It's Hardcore Formulations who used to be Genera. They make Epidrol, H-Roid, & T-Roid.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I didn't specify in my previous post. I ran h-roid.

Gator Alum 03

Gator Alum 03

Awards
  • Established
Have you ran a Halo clone yet? If so, How would you compair the two and which did you like better?
Nope not as of yet. The only other experience I have is with Epi and I'd say it was comparable, but h-roid was better in the strength department.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Its called H4. Its the exact same structure as ProMagnon 25. Ill have to check and see who the exact company is when I get home. I haven't seen it sold on-line anywhere.
Its made by Sci-Fit. They also had a SD clone called 2-AD that was only sold at "brick and mortar" stores.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Its made by Sci-Fit. They also had a SD clone called 2-AD that was only sold at "brick and mortar" stores.
Their plant's actually by my house. I thought they seemed shady for some reason...

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I found their name on the bottle in small print. They also make a Phera and Halo clone. Looks like they have all their bases covered. The halo clone is called Halo-D and the phera clone is called 17 Methyl X. Ive tried the Halo-D and it's legit.

slow-mun

slow-mun

Awards
  • Established
Yeah. I found their name on the bottle in small print. They also make a Phera and Halo clone. Looks like they have all their bases covered. The halo clone is called Halo-D and the phera clone is called 17 Methyl X. Ive tried the Halo-D and it's legit.
Actually, Halo-D and 17 Methyl X are both made by Myogenix under the Tri-City Chemicals brand.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

Day 3

I woke up in the morning felt pretty good. I headed out to the gym before work for a short morning cardio session. I felt good and energized alll the way through the session. Nothing too spectacular. I managed to have enough time for 45 minutes on the cross trainer.

I headed back to the gym after work to hit the weights. I made the mistake of having some superpump preworkout and the pump was almost painfull. I hit my back and arms pretty hard. I noticed throughout the day that my appetite is increasing. I am getting to the point to where I need to be constantly snacking on something. Anyway, here is the workout I got in the last night.

WG Lat Pull down = 170/10 170/10 185/10
V grip pull down = 170/10 170/10 185/10
Seated rows = 170/10 170/10 180/10
Iso. DB Rows = 85/10each 85/10each 85/10each

standing DB curls = 40/10each 40/10each 40/10each
Tricep Pushdowns = 170/10 170/10
Tricep Kickbacks(cable) = 60/10each 60/10each
Forearm curls = 40/15each 40/15each

Cable crunches 210/20 210/20
situps/crunches

All in all it was a pretty productive workout. I had a great pump going pretty much all night. I ate almost all night. I just couldn't stop myself. :food:

Things to note
Endurance = Up. My cardio sessions have been getting easier leading up to this cycle and they are steadily increasing.
Vascularity = Nothing out of the ordinary as of yet. I am very lean and naturally vascular.
Appetite = Noticably increasing. I find my self hungry in no time after I just ate.
Sides = Nothing to report here!!!

Weight this morning was 190.6lb

Updates from today still to come!!:cheers:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Actually, Halo-D and 17 Methyl X are both made by Myogenix under the Tri-City Chemicals brand.
I remember looking at my Halo-D bottle to see who made it and I did see the Tri-City Chemicals name on it. However, I also remember seeing the Sci-Fit name on there as well. I will double check when I get home to see if I am mistaking. Probably the case.:cheers:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established

Yeah. You are 100% right here. I did double check and I must have confused the two. My clone is from sci-fit!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Day 3

I woke up in the morning felt pretty good. I headed out to the gym before work for a short morning cardio session. I felt good and energized alll the way through the session. Nothing too spectacular. I managed to have enough time for 45 minutes on the cross trainer.

I headed back to the gym after work to hit the weights. I made the mistake of having some superpump preworkout and the pump was almost painfull. I hit my back and arms pretty hard. I noticed throughout the day that my appetite is increasing. I am getting to the point to where I need to be constantly snacking on something. Anyway, here is the workout I got in the last night.

WG Lat Pull down = 170/10 170/10 185/10
V grip pull down = 170/10 170/10 185/10
Seated rows = 170/10 170/10 180/10
Iso. DB Rows = 85/10each 85/10each 85/10each

standing DB curls = 40/10each 40/10each 40/10each
Tricep Pushdowns = 170/10 170/10
Tricep Kickbacks(cable) = 60/10each 60/10each
Forearm curls = 40/15each 40/15each

Cable crunches 210/20 210/20
situps/crunches

All in all it was a pretty productive workout. I had a great pump going pretty much all night. I ate almost all night. I just couldn't stop myself. :food:

Things to note
Endurance = Up. My cardio sessions have been getting easier leading up to this cycle and they are steadily increasing.
Vascularity = Nothing out of the ordinary as of yet. I am very lean and naturally vascular.
Appetite = Noticably increasing. I find my self hungry in no time after I just ate.
Sides = Nothing to report here!!!

Weight this morning was 190.6lb

Updates from today still to come!!:cheers:

Well done bro, im subbd, hope this goes well, im interested into how this turns out, ive heard good things, but i want too see some hard evidence, all the best bro..Russian!!!!:cheers:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Well done bro, im subbd, hope this goes well, im interested into how this turns out, ive heard good things, but i want too see some hard evidence, all the best bro..Russian!!!!:cheers:
Welcome Russian. Thanks for joining!!!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Welcome Russian. Thanks for joining!!!!!

You are welcome!!!! Its good to see guys logging interesting compounds on here, i love 3 week burst cycles, but im up for learning new cycles, new ideas, and the effects of different compounds.
Russian!!!!

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Yeah I'm interested to see an opinion from someone who ran both at the same dose. Sci's plant by my place looks like a chop shop. Glad to see a good experience though they sell their stuff in brick & mortar stores all over around here.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 4

Day 4

Today was pretty much an off day for me. I had a busy day at work and luckily I did get about 40 minutes worth of cardio hammered out before work. Cardio was a breeze for me, but man I was sweating my A$$ off today. Nothing really big to report.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 5

Day 5

I just got back from a nice total body workout this morning. I was mentally on today. I managed to hit another PR on squats today which I probably could have upped, but I didn't want to hurt myself the first week in. Strength is definitely going up. Today I also noticed that my aggression has started to pick up compared to pre-cycle. Today was also another day that I had an almost painful pump. My chest and biceps were fully engorged with blood all through my workout. It was almost a little uncomfortable.

Todays workout

Squats = 225/10 295/5 335/3 357/2 PR
Leg curls = 120/10 120/10

Bench = 155/10 185/10 205/5
Iso Incline press(mach) = 115/10 115/10
Iso Shoulder press (mach) = 100/10 100/10

Lat pull down = 170/10 170/10
v-grip pull down = 170/10 170/ 10 170/10
Cable rows = 170/10 170/10

DB curls = 35/10 35/10 35/10 45/5
OH tri extensions = 170/10 170/10
Shoulder raises = 30/10 30/10
Forearm curls = 45/20 45/20

Abs crunches (mach) = 125/20 125/20 125/20

Today was a pretty good day. I noticed inice steady increases in strenght, endurance, and vascularity. Nothing too spectacular, but definitely there.

Things to note
Aggression = noticably up today.
Vascularity = up more than usuall, Painfull chest and arm pumps.
Strength = Nice steady increase in strength. PR on squats today!!!
Appetite = way up last night and today. I just ate a huge lunch and I'm starving already.
Sides = Nothing out of the ordinary yet!!!!

Weight = 191.2

Things are going great so far.

Initial thoughts = So far, I have been liking this cycle a little better than my previous hdrol cycles. It seems to me that I am noticing this compound kick in a little faster than the hdrol did for me. Maybe my body likes this compound a little better too. We will see how the rest of the cycle turns out though. Peace :cheers:

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Oh Yeah.

I am also trying to get some current pics up. I will have them up tonight or tomorrow. More than likely it will be tomorrow.

I do have some pics in my profile that are about 2 month old if you want to check them out. However, they are from some time in April I believe. In those pics I am @ 182. I am currently 191.

Ill have new ones up in no time!!!

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Good news bro, and well done on your personal record!!!!
Is this compound pretty dry? I will be using Hdrol to cut with, but if this turns out well for you, i might just use this. All the best Russian

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Good news bro, and well done on your personal record!!!!
Is this compound pretty dry? I will be using Hdrol to cut with, but if this turns out well for you, i might just use this. All the best Russian
From what I have read this is a pretty dry compound. I honestly seem to be leaning up pretty good. The true test will be to ask me that question in a couple more weeks. :rofl:

Have you ever tried Hdrol or another clone before? The reason I ask is because, I read a lot of people who have better results with the Hdrol compound over the Promagnon compound. However, my body seems to be taking a liking to the this compound over the Hdrol compound. I really believe that everybody might respond to the different compounds in different ways. Hdrol was pretty dry for me, but not as much as I was expecting it to be.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
From what I have read this is a pretty dry compound. I honestly seem to be leaning up pretty good. The true test will be to ask me that question in a couple more weeks. :rofl:

Have you ever tried Hdrol or another clone before? The reason I ask is because, I read a lot of people who have better results with the Hdrol compound over the Promagnon compound. However, my body seems to be taking a liking to the this compound over the Hdrol compound. I really believe that everybody might respond to the different compounds in different ways. Hdrol was pretty dry for me, but not as much as I was expecting it to be.
No i havent used any clones like hdrol, but ive done a tbol= turanabol cycle, and ive done 1 mdrol with dianabol, and one epidrol with dianabol, my loga are here, i had great results, im not interested in wet compounds only dry, so thats why im with you all the way on this one.
If you wanna check out my logs...
Russians ochin massivni log
Russians epi epidrol log
They are both here in the steroids cycle forum, i really fancy the promagnon, will be interesting too see what gains you get on this? I like the endurance improving effects too, great news i do mma, so thats something to think about, But keep it up bro, really enjoying your log, nice layout too.

Hank Vangut

Hank Vangut

Awards
  • Established
yeah h-roid is a p-25 clone.
i ran the original p-25 with great results. strength gain was outstanding!
good luck w/this cycle!!!

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Cardio day!!!

Today is going to be a cardio day for me. I am getting ready to head off to the gym for a morning cardio session and then Ill probably head back up around 4 to get a second session in.

I used to hate cardio days, but I am now to the point to where I look forward to them.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Day 6 cardio

The other day was a cardio only day for me. I got up pretty early to beat the heat. I hit the gym around 9 am for 60 minutes of cardio. I did 45 minutes on the elliptical machine and 15 minutes on the treadmill. Endurance is definitely up, but I was sweating pretty good. Around 3 in the afternoon I decided I had to cut the grass, which took me a good hour and a half. I walk the whole thing and my yard is a giant hill!!! I was pretty wore out at the end of the day. I ate like a MF'r all day. I stopped keeping track of calorie intake around the 3000 cal mark and that was @6pm. This morning I weighed in at 194.8!!! I had a lot of calories before falling asleep, so that is probably part of it.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
DAy 8

Day 8

I had a good scare last night. My wife, who is 9 months pregnant, called me saying she was having sharp painful contractions that were 10-12 minutes apart. It turned out to be nothing, but she is still having them so I have to be on call with the wife 24/7 now!! I thought I was totally ready, but last night I sort of freaked out at the realization that at any moment my life could drastically change. Anyway, back to business. I couldn't get a good workout in yesterday so I hit it hard today. My strength is increasing pretty good now. My squat has gone up even more (5 more pounds today!!!) I felt really good in the gym today, focused as hell.

Workout

Squats = 225/10 275/6 315/5 362/1 PR
Leg curls = 120/10 120/10

Bench press = 155/10 185/10 225/5
Iso incline press (mach) = 110/10 110/10

Cable rows = 170/10 170/10
Vgrip Pull down = 170/10 170/10 170/10

Overhead tri extension = 170/10 170/10
iso DB curls = 35/10 35/10 40/10
iso Shoulder raises = 30/10 30/10 30/10
iso Forearm curls = 45/10 45/10

Machine crunches = 130/20 130/25

All in all, I thought I had a pretty good workout. I only had 55 minutes in the gym, and I utilized all 55 of them to the max!!

Things to note
Vascularity/pump = My pump today was insane. It was painful to move my arms because they were soo pumped (100% true)
Strength = steadily increasing.
Aggression = Noticably increasing.
Appetite = definitely up.
Sides = Nothing yet!!

I have to say, I am loving this so far. The two biggest things I have noticed are the pump and strength increase. Gotta love it. :cheers:

Weight this morning = 192.4

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Lookin good. Congrats on the child BTW, better stock up on the cort blockers :)

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
Days 9-10

Day 9

Off Day. Nothing big to report besides the uncontrollable urge to go to the gym. :fool2: I also upped the dosage to 75mg ed!!

Day 10

Today was a big cardio day for me. I really look forward to my cardio days. This morning it was like 75 degrees and clear skies, so I headed up to the city park and ran 3.5 miles. Very relaxing. The trail at the park runs around a huge lake and cuts through the woods. There are a lot of hills to overcome and it is clearly marked every 1/4mile so you know exactly how far you have gone. Its the perfect place to do cardio outside!! After work I am heading to the gym for 30 minutes on the elliptical machine.

Tomorrow is going to be brutal. Total body workout!!!

Weight this morning = 192.2

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
dosage question??

What would be the best dosage schedule now that I have upped the dosage to 75mg ed?

I have been doing 50mg in the morning/preworkout and 25mg 8 hours after morning dose.

Would it be better to split up the dosage to 25mg, 3 seperate times a day or the way I have it above?

Thanks in advance for the input.

stl123

stl123

Awards
  • Established
day 12

day 12

Today was yet another great day in the gym. I am really loving this cycle so far. I am seeing great strength gains all around. My weight seems to be ssslllooowwwlllyyy increasing.

I hit the gym around 10am this morning and hammered out a 1hr 45min total body workout. I woke up fired up and ready to hit it hard and thats exactly what I did. I hit PRs today on squats and bench press!! I probably could have gotten one more rep on the bench, but there was absolutely no one around for a spot. Oh well! Also, I have set a goal to hit 400lbs on squats before the cycle is over. At the rate I am going, this should be no problem!!

Workout
LEGS
Squats = 225/10 275/7 315/4 370/2 PR
Calf Raises = 160/10 160/10 160/10
CHEST
Bench Press = 155/10 185/10 225/3 260/1 PR
Iso mach chest press = 95/10 105/10
Iso mach Incline press = 115/10 115/10
BACK
cable rows = 170/10 170/10
Iso lat pull down = 115/10 115/10 115/10
ARMS
iso DB curls = 35/10 40/10 40/10
Tricep push down = 170/10 170/10
Shoulder raises = 30/10 30/10 30/10
Iso Forearms = 40/10 45/10
ABS
Ab machine = 125/25 125/25

I am pretty happy with this mornings workout. I seem to be making great progress in the strength area.

Things to note
Strength = I am making progress with every single workout that i have. Each one is better than the next, and I can honestly say that I have yet to try another product that has had these type of strength results.
Vascularity = I have been getting an awesome pump every workout.
Endurance = slightly up from previous days
Motivation = I don't know what it is but the last two days I have been anticipating my next workout and the results I will see.
Appetite = definitely up from pre-cycle, but nothing too impressive.

Thoughts
I can honestly say that so far I am having better results with this than with the hdrol. The weight gains aren't as pronounced as hdrol, but the strength gains so far are insane. :hammer: :dance:

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
day 12

Today was yet another great day in the gym. I am really loving this cycle so far. I am seeing great strength gains all around. My weight seems to be ssslllooowwwlllyyy increasing.

I hit the gym around 10am this morning and hammered out a 1hr 45min total body workout. I woke up fired up and ready to hit it hard and thats exactly what I did. I hit PRs today on squats and bench press!! I probably could have gotten one more rep on the bench, but there was absolutely no one around for a spot. Oh well! Also, I have set a goal to hit 400lbs on squats before the cycle is over. At the rate I am going, this should be no problem!!

Workout
LEGS
Squats = 225/10 275/7 315/4 370/2 PR
Calf Raises = 160/10 160/10 160/10
CHEST
Bench Press = 155/10 185/10 225/3 260/1 PR
Iso mach chest press = 95/10 105/10
Iso mach Incline press = 115/10 115/10
BACK
cable rows = 170/10 170/10
Iso lat pull down = 115/10 115/10 115/10
ARMS
iso DB curls = 35/10 40/10 40/10
Tricep push down = 170/10 170/10
Shoulder raises = 30/10 30/10 30/10
Iso Forearms = 40/10 45/10
ABS
Ab machine = 125/25 125/25

I am pretty happy with this mornings workout. I seem to be making great progress in the strength area.

Things to note
Strength = I am making progress with every single workout that i have. Each one is better than the next, and I can honestly say that I have yet to try another product that has had these type of strength results.
Vascularity = I have been getting an awesome pump every workout.
Endurance = slightly up from previous days
Motivation = I don't know what it is but the last two days I have been anticipating my next workout and the results I will see.
Appetite = definitely up from pre-cycle, but nothing too impressive.

Thoughts
I can honestly say that so far I am having better results with this than with the hdrol. The weight gains aren't as pronounced as hdrol, but the strength gains so far are insane. :hammer: :dance:

Good news for you bro, i like the fact that its boosted your appetite, now grow grow grow, enjoy your cycle!!!

celc5

celc5

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'll bump this... not sure if we'll get a response???

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
Id love to know how he did too