winstrol question

classic27

I have a friend who is about to go on a winstrol only cycle. I told him that he should probably stack something wet with it. The problem is he can not get any test or other illegal steroids. What legal wet product would be good to stack with winstrol?

andrew732

andrew732

Awards
  • Established
4-ad(newer version) or testonate 50

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
I have a friend who is about to go on a winstrol only cycle. I told him that he should probably stack something wet with it. The problem is he can not get any test or other illegal steroids. What legal wet product would be good to stack with winstrol?

none, and winstrol will do absolutely nothing if he is over 14% bf.

what are his stats and how come he cant get anything else?

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Where in the hell do you get your info from?

a lot of places. winstrol is the most toxic and is also taxing on joints...why run it alone? it is a hardener NOT a fatloss steroid(theres no such thing) and it will shut u down.

it just pisses me off because all these newbs come in here asking about the most WIDELY known steroids (dbol, winstrol, deca) and have absolutely NO idea what they are talking about....so instead of me writing huge page long essays explaining why they shouldnt do it, i just answer their question like posted above.

i can see stacking a designer steroid with Test e or c for a kickstart, but what the OP proposed is just dumb (not trying to be a ****)

jcp2

Awards
  • Established
a lot of places. winstrol is the most toxic and is also taxing on joints...why run it alone? it is a hardener NOT a fatloss steroid(theres no such thing) and i will shut u down.

it just pisses me off because all these newbs come in here asking about the most WIDELY known steroids (dbol, winstrol, deca) and have absolutely NO idea what they are talking about....so instead of me writing huge page long essays explaining why they shouldnt do it, i just answer their question like posted above.

i can see stacking a designer steroid with Test e or c for a kickstart, but what the OP proposed is just dumb (not trying to be a ****)

yes but winstrol is a very good strength drug, i have talked to quite a few powerlifters who love it. I also know quite a few athletes who loved it especially in low doses. It wreacks havoc on the lipids, i am not sure about it being the most toxic, i would probably put halo in that category. It is an anabolic steroid, you will gain muscle from it. I had one friend who put on almost 20 lbs from zambons 50mg eod for 8 weeks and he was a collegiate athlete.

classic27

Well thanks for the help. Im not doing the cycle. The guy who

is doing it is going to do it whether you or I tell him not too.

So all I was trying to do is help him out. I know its not good to

run winstrol alone and i know he cant get anything else.Thats

why i asked the dumb question. If i tried i could probably get

him test or something but i really dont want to mess with that

**** right now. i do have d-bol which he was wanting from me

but i know it will be much more toxic especially sense all i

have is 50mg. i really dont think he can handle those. I think

his stats are something like 5'9 160lbs. He is a smart guy but

does not know a lot about steroids. he is trying to jump right

in because his friends are all on roids but i dont think they

know a whole lot about them either.

elscotto

elscotto

Awards
so u say he is 160 pounds tell him to eat and sleep then train and repeat or atleast tell him to come onto am and learn about a cycle

SFRANGER

SFRANGER

Awards
Wow, 160 pounds and 5'9''? Sounds like zero lifting time to me. Winstrol will probably set him back in the long run as I would imagine he wont run a PCT anyway.

holyintellect

holyintellect

Awards
  • Established
a lot of places. winstrol is the most toxic and is also taxing on joints...why run it alone? it is a hardener NOT a fatloss steroid(theres no such thing) and it will shut u down.
First off, winny is nowhere near the top of the most toxic chemicals...It will seriously shut you down though....Secondly, lots of people run winny alone...as a matter of fact, Ive helped people get ready for shows who got ready on winny alone....Lastly, I do agree that stacking an OTC "wet" compound is dumb...run the winny alone....Im sure he'll be happy as long as he has reasonable expectations....

holy

classic27

First off, winny is nowhere near the top of the most toxic chemicals...It will seriously shut you down though....Secondly, lots of people run winny alone...as a matter of fact, Ive helped people get ready for shows who got ready on winny alone....Lastly, I do agree that stacking an OTC "wet" compound is dumb...run the winny alone....Im sure he'll be happy as long as he has reasonable expectations....

holy

alright thanks a lot

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 0
Anabolics 6
Cycle Logs 7
theish11 Anabolics 2