Ultra Cutting Cycle

rockyt

Awards
1 x Primobol (BD), 2 x Stanozolol 50 (Asia Dispensary), 3 x HCG

What are your thoughts about this cycle? I'm 6'1" and weigh 180lbs, but would like to get really cut and lower my body fat.

Rodja

Rodja

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Diet, not AAS, is the most important factor in fat loss.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
1 x Primobol (BD), 2 x Stanozolol 50 (Asia Dispensary), 3 x HCG

What are your thoughts about this cycle? I'm 6'1" and weigh 180lbs, but would like to get really cut and lower my body fat.

Why wouldnt you get your weight up?

If your not cut at 180 futher weight loss would be redundant. Unless your trying to get that, sudanese refugee look.

rockyt

Awards
my dr. said 170 to 175 was my ideal weight, but i'd be good to bulk up first and then cut. what about this cycle?

3 x Dianabol, 1 x Decabol (BD), 1x Testabol Depot (BD), 4 x HCG, 2 x Nolvadex

Why wouldnt you get your weight up?

If your not cut at 180 futher weight loss would be redundant. Unless your trying to get that, sudanese refugee look.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
Your doctors not taking into account the fact that you want any muscle on your frame. While were on doctors, i doubt he would recomend you take steroids either.

All im saying is that you can see my stats and im just barely 20% moving my way down to 10-15% after this winters bulk. I couldnt imagine weighing less than 200 again, that was like 7th/8th grade for me.

How long have you been working out? It seems like you might have better results just hitting the gym. Theres no real "cutting" cycle, in my opinion, theres just some AAS that give you lean gains, while others are more likely to bloat you up.