Superdrol/DBol Cycle

I Own You

I Own You

Awards
I ordered some Superdrol and can get my hands on some DBol. I was wondering if anyone thinks this would be a good cycle to do. Since i know DBol is mostly water gains and Superdrol gets you the lean muscle gains.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I also have about 20 Epi pills left over i would add to the end of my cycle. so lets say a 4 week cycle.

week 1- superdrol/dbol
week 2- superdrol/dbol
week 3- superdrol/dbol
week 4- epi/dbol

weeks 5-8 PCT

thanks

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
if ur a crazy fcuker like THUNDERGOD (lol,jk) then go ahead

i wouldnt advise it though

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
for one, theyre both very powerful METHYLATED orals

DALEX1

Awards
You would be crazy to mix these two compounds together forget about the D-bol run your cycle of superdrol 4wks 10/20/20/20mg you should pack on some good lean mass i wouldnt advise going any higher then 20mg a day but some may think differant.... superdrol is a very powerfull product very hard on the liver so make sure you have some milk thistle for liver support.

russianstar

Awards
  • Established
I ordered some Superdrol and can get my hands on some DBol. I was wondering if anyone thinks this would be a good cycle to do. Since i know DBol is mostly water gains and Superdrol gets you the lean muscle gains.

Any advice is greatly appreciated. I also have about 20 Epi pills left over i would add to the end of my cycle. so lets say a 4 week cycle.

week 1- superdrol/dbol
week 2- superdrol/dbol
week 3- superdrol/dbol
week 4- epi/dbol

weeks 5-8 PCT

thanks
Yeah its a good idea..i know because i did it, read russians ochin massivni log
I ran 10 mg for 3 weeks of mdrol, and 3 weeks of dbol, and gained 13lb plus 1 during my pct, all lean.
forget epi in the final week, let your body recover, short and sweet baby!!!!