nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Starting this on Monday

Week 1-3:
10mg M-drol daily (never will go over 10mg)
1000mg NAC
Liv-52 (LiverCare)
2 caps Hawthorn Berry Extract
2 Caps Saw Palmetto Extract
1-3 grams Nettle Root Extract (free up test)
Formestane (unsure on dose yet) or ATD (also unsure)

Week 4-7
1000mg NAC
2 caps Milk Thistle (I only use it during PCT)*
Liv.52
Avena Stevia
Nettle Root
Tribulus (3g)
Formestane or ATD

DAILY: (This is what I will be taking on a daily bases during all 7 weeks and after):

2 Caps Adam MV
1g Cissus
81mg Childrens Asprin
Herbal Sugar Support (before meals)
NA-R-ALA (before meals)
Amplify02 XT Before Preworkout Only
TrueProtein Mix of: Mono, Beta, Taur, ALCAR
10g Fish Oil
Digestive Enzyme before every meal
ZMA At night with nightime shake

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Almost forgot

180lbs, 225X6 bench, 365 x 5 Dead, 275 x 10 squat, 5'9", 12% BF (highest ever, would live to be around 8-10)

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
My Diet Guidline:

4800 kcal per day
No Carbs after 7:00pm (unless i workout after)
Protein + Carb, Protein + Fat meals only...dont mix carbs and fats
Protein Carb meal after and before wokout, and in morning
Protein Fat meal before bed and inbetween carb meals

I will be training DC style

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
looks good, but i didnt see a SERM anywhere in there....u trying to get by with just Formestane?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
nah i got nolva just forgot to post it up
I wouldn't necessarily use the nolva after this cycle. Just keep it handy if you need it. You're only doing 10 mg. of M-Drol. So I think you'll be fine with Formestane in your PCT. I would start PCT with 60 mg. of transdermal form per day. Then on week 2 of PCT go up to 80 mg. per day. Then in week 3 go up to 100 mg. per day. Then after this you'd want to lower your dosages back down to 40 mg. for another week or so. I hope this helps you. You also might consider using a "natty" SERM like PCS during your PCT. It's very effective for milder dosed cycles!!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

LSU Gladiator

LSU Gladiator

Awards
Good luck man, I have just about the same stats as you and I'm considering a low dose SD cycle here soon.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't necessarily use the nolva after this cycle. Just keep it handy if you need it. You're only doing 10 mg. of M-Drol. So I think you'll be fine with Formestane in your PCT. I would start PCT with 60 mg. of transdermal form per day. Then on week 2 of PCT go up to 80 mg. per day. Then in week 3 go up to 100 mg. per day. Then after this you'd want to lower your dosages back down to 40 mg. for another week or so. I hope this helps you. You also might consider using a "natty" SERM like PCS during your PCT. It's very effective for milder dosed cycles!!:thumbsup: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
Whats PCS?

CrownOfHorns

CrownOfHorns

Awards
First post ever here on AM. Came across this M Drol log in midst of researching the compound. I'm thinking of running a mild cycle of it pretty much the same way. I want to follow this log but I don't know how to suscribe.... help?

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well after the first day I gained 1lb, but I am sure its because I was eating like a horse and just had a lot of water/carbs in me. Workout went good, had a lot of energy. I weigh myself 1st thing in the morning after i piss.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Well after the first day I gained 1lb, but I am sure its because I was eating like a horse and just had a lot of water/carbs in me. Workout went good, had a lot of energy. I weigh myself 1st thing in the morning after i piss.
You're off and running now natty! Good luck on this cycle Bro. Everything looks precisely in order. All of your ancillaries, cycle support supps, and PCT protocol all look fine IMO!! You're going to love M-Drol dude. It sits on top of my favorites list. Actually it is King and sits on the throne of designer steroids!! :bow28: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Me and my Training partner both do DC style training. If you dont know DC style training, u wont understand my lifts and such. Therefore, on the last day of my cycle i will perform regular lifts to see how much strength i've gained. My workout partner just finished an identical cycle as to what I am doing, and I was very successful. Here's what he ended up with:

Pre Cycle:

5'10, 190, ~10%BF

Dead: 365 x 5, 235 x 5 bench, 285 x 10 Squat.

Post Cycle (exact same cycle as mine):

5'10, 201, 9-10% BF

Dead: 405 x 3 & 395 x 5, 255 x 5 bench, 300 x 10 Squat.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Me and my Training partner both do DC style training. If you dont know DC style training, u wont understand my lifts and such. Therefore, on the last day of my cycle i will perform regular lifts to see how much strength i've gained. My workout partner just finished an identical cycle as to what I am doing, and I was very successful. Here's what he ended up with:

Pre Cycle:

5'10, 190, ~10%BF

Dead: 365 x 5, 235 x 5 bench, 285 x 10 Squat.

Post Cycle (exact same cycle as mine):

5'10, 201, 9-10% BF

Dead: 405 x 3 & 395 x 5, 255 x 5 bench, 300 x 10 Squat.
You should do just as well percentage wise I think. M-Drol is some pretty potent stuff! I can't believe people actually dose it at 50 or 60 mg. per day on some pulse cycles though! WOW!! :fool2: But at 20 or 30 mg. per day (on regular non-pulse cycles) for more larger and advanced users, it can't be beat by anything else legally!! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I hope you are not using 1g of cissus for joint issues.

we1todd2it3

Awards
question actually, when do u plan on dosing?? b4 workouts and mornings on off days??

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

Sharia

Awards
I am thinking of running a cycle of M-drol too by competitive edge labs. I might does it at 10/10/10. My goal is to gain 10 pounds in a month. I dont know if this dosage will do anything good for me though considering my height and size. I'm 6'5" tall and 235 pounds.

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Subbed natty!
This looks alot safer then the crazy sht you were proposing in your "what would take longer to kill me" thread LMFAO at that sht! Cray bast@rd, I love it!!!!!

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I am thinking of running a cycle of M-drol too by competitive edge labs. I might does it at 10/10/10. My goal is to gain 10 pounds in a month. I dont know if this dosage will do anything good for me though considering my height and size. I'm 6'5" tall and 235 pounds.
What's your history of Ph or Ps usage? I need to know if this is your first cycle of designers or not. If you have cycled before, I think at your size you might need to go 10/20/20 instead. I believe 10/10/10/ would be fine for a first cycle or if you are below 200 lbs. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I did 10/10/10 and loved it!weight went from 171-180 and my best strength increase were rack deads from 365x4-405x10.

I lost my appetite towards the end though,if that hadn't happened I probably would of gained more.If this happens,I would just end the cycle.My appetite came back almost immediately after ending the cycle,and a designer is no good when you can't hardly eat!Also my weight was increasing like crazy immediately.1-2 lbs a day.I think it's the muscles storing glycogen cause SD loves carbs.

nattydisaster

nattydisaster

PESCIENCE.com
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Just got done working out. Went awesome. Up 4 pounds, and am starting to look vascular as hell. Getting that "invincible" feeling. So far seems like 10mg is all I need. Funny to because i have done one mdrol cycle before.

Sharia

Awards
What's your history of Ph or Ps usage? I need to know if this is your first cycle of designers or not. If you have cycled before, I think at your size you might need to go 10/20/20 instead. I believe 10/10/10/ would be fine for a first cycle or if you are below 200 lbs. THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
This will be my third cycle. First one was Halodrol, second was Pherplex and this will be my third cycle.
See the problem is that I don't really want to do this cycle thats why 10/20/20 is out of the question. I actually want to do either P-slin, liquid Masterdrol or this thing named Hermadrolix or sonthing like that. Someone told me that I should stack Hermadrolix with liquid Masterdol. Liquid Masterdrol is not as potent or as harsh as the regular Masterdrol. If I could do M-drol at 10/10/10 and gain 10 pounds I would rather do that because I wouldnt have to really worry about the negative aspects as this cycle is not as strong as a cycle of 10/20/20

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This will be my third cycle. First one was Halodrol, second was Pherplex and this will be my third cycle.
See the problem is that I don't really want to do this cycle thats why 10/20/20 is out of the question. I actually want to do either P-slin, liquid Masterdrol or this thing named Hermadrolix or sonthing like that. Someone told me that I should stack Hermadrolix with liquid Masterdol. Liquid Masterdrol is not as potent or as harsh as the regular Masterdrol. If I could do M-drol at 10/10/10 and gain 10 pounds I would rather do that because I wouldnt have to really worry about the negative aspects as this cycle is not as strong as a cycle of 10/20/20
M-Drol IS the strongest pro-steroid you can legally buy. You would do great at 10/10/10 if you wanted to do the M-Drol. Either plan of yours looks good by the way! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Sharia

Awards
M-Drol IS the strongest pro-steroid you can legally buy. You would do great at 10/10/10 if you wanted to do the M-Drol. Either plan of yours looks good by the way! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
What do you think? DOing Hemadrolix with the liquid masterdrol keeping in mind that the liquid Masterdrol is not that potent hence less sides, min liver damage, no shutdown etc.
Or just run regular Mdrol at 10/10/10

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
What do you think? DOing Hemadrolix with the liquid masterdrol keeping in mind that the liquid Masterdrol is not that potent hence less sides, min liver damage, no shutdown etc.
Or just run regular Mdrol at 10/10/10
If you want 10lbs,then the m drol.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
basically a week...im lovin it
sweet keep it up, yeah 10/10/10 is enough for mdrol ..im not sure why people go overboard with this product and then complain about sides .. i read that you have nolva in hand also .. i dont think you'll be needing it but good to have it jus in case ..ill follow up with this

good luck

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sweet keep it up, yeah 10/10/10 is enough for mdrol ..im not sure why people go overboard with this product and then complain about sides .. i read that you have nolva in hand also .. i dont think you'll be needing it but good to have it jus in case ..ill follow up with this

good luck
Reps to you!Exactly my point that I try to get across as well.I did nolva at 20/20/10 after 10/10/10 m drol.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
basically a week...im lovin it
I knew you would bro! It's the bomb, isn't it? M-Drol (super-drol) is my most favorite compound out there right now. That you can buy legally anyway. Very powerful. This cycle could net you about 12 to 15 pounds maybe. And you should keep at least 10 after the proper PCT. Have a great cycle dude! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer: P.S.--Remember to eat more "good" carbs during this cycle. M-Drol loves carbs!! Sh*t'll go right to your muscles!! :dance:

Craigmatthew

Craigmatthew

Awards
  • Established
Any major sides when running this (eg acne, lethargy)??

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Any major sides when running this (eg acne, lethargy)??
It's not bad about causing acne, as it is very anabolic and only slightly androgenic. But lethargy is one side I see popping up very often. Even though I have never personally experienced any lethargy from my cycles. I advise people who are experiencing lethargy to start supplementing with 100 mg. of DHEA per day during their cycle. This along with 2 grams of Vitamin C per day will ward off the dreaded lethargy! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
no sides as of yet
My only side was mild lethargy and a loss of appetite shortly after week 2.The lethargy was so mild that I didn't even realise I had it while on.I just felt more energetic and work was easier to get through when the cycle was over.Again,if your apetite disapears,you might as well end the cylce.It's not that uncommon of a side.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My only side was mild lethargy and a loss of appetite shortly after week 2.The lethargy was so mild that I didn't even realise I had it while on.I just felt more energetic and work was easier to get through when the cycle was over.Again,if your apetite disapears,you might as well end the cylce.It's not that uncommon of a side.
Sorry Pantera, but I don't advise "just end the cycle" at all. I'm pretty sure most of your appetite problems were due to your outside job in the hot @ss sun! I know I've seen some others who claim losss of appetite, but not many. I never have experienced it myself. But appetite is usually NEVER a problem for me anyway! lol Just try and avoid getting over-heated natty and you'll be fine, I'm sure. Drink some meals if you're not really hungry. Anybody can choke down a whey shake! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Sorry Pantera, but I don't advise "just end the cycle" at all. I'm pretty sure most of your appetite problems were due to your outside job in the hot @ss sun! I know I've seen some others who claim losss of appetite, but not many. I never have experienced it myself. But appetite is usually NEVER a problem for me anyway! lol Just try and avoid getting over-heated natty and you'll be fine, I'm sure. Drink some meals if you're not really hungry. Anybody can choke down a whey shake! THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
I've done this job all my life though and started full time at 17.Bass lost his appetite however long after adding superdrol and I have seen quite a few claim the same thing.Thats some peoples reasonong for not liking SD cause it kills their appetite.I have seen others saying it turns them into a starving bear though.My point is if you can't eat sufficient cals the designer and further damage is pointless.I didn't loose mine untill day 15-17 and I had already made pretty good gains at that point.

GQNemesis

GQNemesis

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Reps to you!Exactly my point that I try to get across as well.I did nolva at 20/20/10 after 10/10/10 m drol.
cool thanks man
also did u had a gyno issue ? or you were just gona nolva regardless?

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I've done this job all my life though and started full time at 17.Bass lost his appetite however long after adding superdrol and I have seen quite a few claim the same thing.Thats some peoples reasonong for not liking SD cause it kills their appetite.I have seen others saying it turns them into a starving bear though.My point is if you can't eat sufficient cals the designer and further damage is pointless.I didn't loose mine untill day 15-17 and I had already made pretty good gains at that point.
Look Pantera, I don't mean to piss you off, you're my broski man! I'm just saying you can always drink a meal or 2 extra even if you're not really hungry. Whey protein shakes are great in between meals. I've done 5 cycles of Super-drol and it never killed my appetite at all. I'm one of the ones it makes hungry as Hela!! You for sure do have a point. I was just telling natty, this doesn't happen to everybody. Peace my brother!!:afro: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:

Hate4TheWeak

Hate4TheWeak

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I would just like to point out that loss of appetite is a sign of liver stress and superdrol is notorious for both. If this happens it's up to you what you want to do, I would get some high carb weight gainer and drink down one or two of those a day anyways for some extra cals. Also some complain of feeling hypo so that'll help to ward that off as well.......

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Look Pantera, I don't mean to piss you off, you're my broski man! I'm just saying you can always drink a meal or 2 extra even if you're not really hungry. Whey protein shakes are great in between meals. I've done 5 cycles of Super-drol and it never killed my appetite at all. I'm one of the ones it makes hungry as Hela!! You for sure do have a point. I was just telling natty, this doesn't happen to everybody. Peace my brother!!:afro: THE THUNDERGOD:hammer:
You're aren't pissing me off man.Sorry if I came across that way.Yeah if I would of had my big "lunch box"that I do now back then.I probably would of stuffed some extra "liquid meals" in there.I just remeber being able to only eat half a hamburger that i regularly eat 2 of and some fries on top of that.I was stuffed and bloated after force feeding myself the half.

thundergod

thundergod

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're aren't pissing me off man.Sorry if I came across that way.Yeah if I would of had my big "lunch box"that I do now back then.I probably would of stuffed some extra "liquid meals" in there.I just remeber being able to only eat half a hamburger that i regularly eat 2 of and some fries on top of that.I was stuffed and bloated after force feeding myself the half.
You don't need to be eatin' burgers and fries anyway! lol It's steak and sweet potatoes for real men! ha ha THE THUNDERGOD