Methyl-1-test Log

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
STARTING stats, 5 foot 9, 207lbs, 13-14% bf
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Workout: 1 day on 1 day off
San Tight: DISCONTINUED FOR CAUSING INSOMNIA
Methyl-1-Test: LOWERED DOSAGE TO 10MG EVERYDAY BECAUSE OF BREATHING PAINS
*Test Prop: 50mg EOD
Post Cycle: Clomid+Nolvadex
Anti-E's: Right when I start up my Test Prop, I have some extra Nolvadex+Proviron to use.

*I am only adding this if libido is down or lethargy sets in. Neither of those have happend yet.
This first Methyl-1-test 6 weeker will be a cut.

After a 6-8 week break (from androgens), if all things go well with this cut. I'll be doing another 6 week methyl-1-test cycle, but it'll be a lean mass bulk. I will up carbs/cals, but keep it pretty clean.

So hopefully this will be an exciting 20 week log!!! 6 week cut, 8 weeks without androgens, then 6 week lean mass bulk.
A little background on me... I just got done with a 1.5 year bulk (18 months). During that time I did a powerlifting style of training, A lot of squats, deadlifts, flat bench and all variations of pullups.

Started my 18 month bulker @ 5 foot 9, 159 lbs and about 5-6% bf. Ended 18 months later at 207lbs 13-14% bf.

So my 18month bulker has ended, with me going from a competition ready 159lbs, to a semi-lean powerlifter like 207lbs. Good results, barely any androgens used during that time. (okay there were some... :) )

While on methyl-1-test I will be cutting and switching to a bodybuilding routine.

My goal is to drop to 195lbs, and get to 5-6% bf @ 5 foot 9. I want to be competition ready again.

I don't know how realistic my goal is. It took me 18 months to add around 35lbs of muscle (with androgens) and 15lbs of fat. So now I'm looking at 3 months to drop about 15 lbs of fat and add about 5 lbs of muscle (using androgens).

I've heard of wackier things... maybe I'll extend my cut/lean mass bulk from 3 months to 4-5.

Total, I've been training about 4 years seriously, and 2 years before that retardedly. So about 6 years.

Last edited:

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
About me

Day 1
I took 20mg 45 minutes before working out

Did legs this morning before going to work

5 sets of squats, each set increasing weight, and going to failure

Felt fantastic, I wanted to keep going all day, but I had to goto work.

No lethargy yet (it's 4:40pm where I am)

I'm 75% sure my awesome morning leg workout can be attributed to PLACEBO! Since it shouldn't kick in this fast...

Hitting Calves later tonight, around 7pm.

UPDATE
Skipped calves to play in a local No Limit Texas Hold Em' (poker) tournament.

It's 12:33 midnight, no lethargy yet. I workout EOD, Tue Thur Sat Mon Wed Fri Sun REPEAT

So tomorrow is my day off, but I'll still report back if there's any lethargy.

Last edited:

DarCSA

Awards
Keep it up Tom you are the only one reporting on how it works so far. You are the guinea pig and everyone is watching to see how it goes.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I use to own a guinea pig as a child. They are nice to just kick back with. Although, they **** A LOT... and I never saw it sleep once in the 6-7 years I owned it, lol.

Last edited:

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Day 2-Offday

Had some insomnia+5 hours of sleep last night. Not good. Is it a result of methyl-1-test? .....................................

Heh, no (had you going huh?). I am using San Tight on workout days, 2x a day. Am/Mid day.

The first tab of San Tight, was only in my system for about 7 hours before the effect wore off. So I figure, hey I might as well take another one. Big mistake. That thing kept me up forever. Second tab stayed in my system for a good 10 hours. 10 freaking hours.

I am not taking any Tight on my offdays, only on workout days. So if there's any lethargy from the methyl-1-test I can more appropriately give feedback today, compared to yesterday (offday compared to workout day).

EDIT: It's 7pm now. Today was an off day. Also no thermogenics used today. No lethargy yet. I did have what seems to be an elevated heart rate, and increased body temp. Slight shortness of breath.

Could this be the early signs of methyl-1-test? I am not sure. I am going through a diet change from bulking, to maintenance, to cutting. Also changing workout styles from powerlifting, to bodybuilding.

That could explain some things.

11pm update, heart rate still sped up, body temp still up, breathing still awkward. Increase in sweating since 7pm.

I am hoping I am just having an odd reaction to yesterdays double dose of San's Tight. But like I mentioned... I didn't take any today, I take it EOD. Maybe the effects are just lingering around.

Last edited:
wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Dang Craps Happening so soon? Im ordering Tonite. Gonna Stack w/ Some 4 AD, (Liquid From Biotest) What are your Current Dosages?

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Like I said, I don't know if my sides are related to yesterdays double dose of San's Tight, or the beginning signs of methyl-1-test.

This is the first time I have ever used Tight, and I have been off thermals for 18 months (since I was bulking). So it may be possible that my heart is just a little stressed out.

Taking 20mg once a day in the AM, everyday.

Main reason I don't think my irregular fast heart rate, sweat or short breath is from methyl-1-test is because...

I have only been on it for 2 full days, these are typical signs of thermal use, and I haven't had lethargy yet.

But then again, I don't know how fast acting this compound is.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Are you taking anything Else (PH's)

DO you think that The 4 Ad would be A good Idea?

Also my Dosages will be one When I Wake Up and One 12 Hrs Later. 10 mg Each.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Wildman536, I definitely advise you to have some form of fast acting test ready. You'll need it if your libido crashes or lethargy sets in.

But I wouldn't use it right away. What if the compound isn't all it's cracked up to be?

... that's why I say "fast acting"

But, if the compound IS all it's cracked up to be. Then you'll be glad you have a fast countermeasure against libido crash/lethargy ready to go.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Thanks for Breaking It Down!! You see the Only reason im not on AS is Because of Availability.

I have Experience W/ PH's and Understand the Licido Crash (Not Fun) But I was Just Wondering if The 4AD Would Combat That In any Way.

So you Think that The methyl-1-test Alone 20 Mgs a Day would Be Fine?

I too also like to just Use One Supp to Recignize The Benefits.

Thanks again.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
4-ad should be fine if your using transdermal delivery. I am also cheap, but availability isn't a problem for me.

Start with 10mg twice a day, or 20mg once a day. OR, if you want to be really conservative, 10mg once a day.

There's really no way to tell what will be an effective dose. For all I know it could be 2.5mg a day or 60mg a day.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Do you think ill see Results W/ 10 Mgs a Day?

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
There is no way for me to know the answer of that question.

I told you, the daily effective dose could be anywhere from 2.5mg to 60mg. For all I know it might not even be an active compound. 10mg once a day is wishful thinking, it's highly possibly, but it's wishful thinking. Start from there if you want, but increase if you need it.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Yeah ill go With 10 At Breakfast (PreWorkout) and 10 12 Hrs Later.

Thanks Again.

Molehonea

Awards
Please keep me updated, I want to know if the product is a good as every one seems to think. Do you think your going to see results better than lets say 10g t-1 and 5g 4ad? You probly don't know yet but, what do you think?

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Please keep me updated, I want to know if the product is a good as every one seems to think. Do you think your going to see results better than lets say 10g t-1 and 5g 4ad? You probly don't know yet but, what do you think?
What i did was Ordered Avant Labs 4-Aderm to Stack W/ It and am going to use 6 Squirts Along W/ The 20 Mgs a Day.

Ill Keep ya Updated!!

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
VERY nice, 4-derm is one of my all time favorite 4-ad transdermals. It is very fast acting, and works very well even by itself!

Day 3 UPDATE

Woke up this morning feeling very full everywhere. But mostly in the traps and neck. Heart is still beating like a race horse, body temp still up. No lethargy or libido loss yet. Other positive news... yesterday my triceps were freakin' sore but today, nothing at all :)

Slept in a little bit, so didn't get a morning workout in before leaving for work. I will be doing my morning workout mid-day instead. I'll report back on how it goes after I've done it.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Molehonea, I respect the fact that you are eager to learn about PH's. But you've already asked the same question on a different thread and got many responses.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Tom m kinda Concerned about The Heart Thing. Why do you Think Its Happening?

Cogar

Awards
  • Established
Taking 20mg once a day in the AM, everyday.
I am curious (not criticizing). Why did you decide to take everything in the morning? I would suspect that you would want to divide the dosage by about 12 hours, taking one cap in the morning and the other in the evening to keep the levels more stable during the day.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
That is What I have Planned. (Spliting It Up)

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Hey wildman, I wouldn't be too concerned. There's a million different pathways in the human body, and the hormones could be interacting in an unsuspected way.

Maybe my t-3 levels are raised, causing my heart to beat faster and me to sweat more. Which would be a good thing for me since I am cutting :) ... I still don't know about the shortness of breath.

Let me put it this way, none of the sides are anywhere near intolerable, they are just starting to show up. Very mild infact, but more than noticeable. This doesn't mean they won't go beyond the mild stage eventually.

Positives: Muscle groups that were soar yesterday, are now about 50% less soar overnight. Felt full in the morning, which is awkward since I am cutting and you are typically glycogen/water depleted upon awakening. For me, *sweating+increased heart rate+increased body temp is a good thing, because I am cutting.

Negatives: Shortness of breath, *sweating+increased heart rate+increased body temp may be a bad thing if you are bulking.

*could be positive or negative

This is just by MID-DAY 3 that I've noticed these things. Also, I have to push my Mid-day workout to evening (damnit) because I gotta head out for a few hours. There's no way in hell I am missing my workout today though, I workout EOD no matter what! hehe, so expect another update.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
20mg once a day is enough to start with, like I said I will increase if needed.

If the half-life is 12 hours, I will still have 25% of the hormone in my bloodstream at around the 18 hour mark.

I suspect the half-life is even longer than 12 hours, as I am still feeling the sweating+body temp+heart rate even upon awakening the next morning.

You can divide your dosages if you want, but from what I've noticed so far, it's not necessary.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Cool. Ill probally take Them both at Breakfast then.

I Train Using HIT so Should I Alter my Program (Maybe add a Little Volume?) to Spice Things Up or Stay Constant With The HIT?

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys, turns out I only had to step out for about 20 mins. So as of right now I'm drinking my post w/o shake :)

Wildman: Train in the way that is best for you

UPDATE

Trained Upper back, Lats, Shoulders, Front/Side Delts and Traps!

The pump was FANTASTIC, the strength was FANTASTIC!

Downside? The endurance was terrible, my heart was RACING throughout the entire workout. Extremely sweaty right now! I'm sure all my supersets+San Tight didn't help keep my heart at a normal pace... LOL.

Basically Supersets+ my preworkout San Tight can help attribute to the bad endurance, my heart was just being overworked.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Careful bro!! Sounds Like you are Liking The Stuff!!! Cant Wait until i get Mine!!

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Okay guys, I severly edited this thread so it looks cleaner. You can also follow it once a week instead of every day now. Check out the first post, you will notice it is a compilation of 3-4 posts.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sounds like Tren. Increased BP, sweats, strength. In other words, a strong androgen.

Dwight Schrute

Dwight Schrute

I am faster than 80% of all snakes
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
20mg once a day is enough to start with, like I said I will increase if needed.

If the half-life is 12 hours, I will still have 25% of the hormone in my bloodstream at around the 18 hour mark.

I suspect the half-life is even longer than 12 hours, as I am still feeling the sweating+body temp+heart rate even upon awakening the next morning.

You can divide your dosages if you want, but from what I've noticed so far, it's not necessary.
I doubt its longer than 12 hours. Probably between 6-12 but nobody knows. Orals tend to have a lower half-life. Winny is the longest at around 9 hours.

I've taken D-bol all at once and divided. I saw no difference and its half-life is 4.5-5 hours.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Bobo, I totally side with you there. People have been single dosing orals since the 70's with great results.

also...

DAY 3 UPDATE
it's about 10:15pm

The thermal I took at 1:30pm is definitely out of my system for a couple hours now. BUT, still got super increased heart rate, mild sweats and now it slightly stings to breathe.

I suspect methyl-1-test will be the ultimate cutting steroid, which makes me very happy I chose to cut :)

Still no signs of lethargy or libido loss... but that's not to be expected for about another week.

My pump from my afternoon workout is still lingering around. Also, the soreness from my hardcore leg workout on Saturday, is WAY less than it normally would be right now.

wildman536

wildman536

Awards
  • Established
Great Updates!! Cant Wait until I get Mine!!

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
it's 1am and some important information.

Thinking about dropping San's Tight.

I had insomnia on Monday and only slept 5 hours. No insomnia on Tuesday, fell asleep easy and got 8.5 hours of sleep. Wednesday night, I have insomnia right now.

Also, the breathing problems were worse on Monday+Wednesday than on Tuesday.

I THINK SAN'S TIGHT IS A GREAT PRODUCT! I'm not trying to bash it. I just think that Methyl-1-test and San's Tight have a lot of the same properties.

They both cause sweating, they both increase body temp, they both increase heart rate, and they both can make breathing awkward.

So what I'm getting is double the thermogenic effect that I need.

As of right now I am NOT dropping the San's Tight. Tomorrow is my offday from working out and thermogenics.

If my breathing is easier AND I have no insomnia tomorrow, THEN I will drop Tight.

If my breathing problems and insomnia remain, I will drop to 10mg of Methyl-1-test a day, instead of 20mg. I might just be taking too much.

SoupBone1

Awards
I just have to say that I'm awfully impressed with your detailed cycle log. Great work!

Molehonea

Awards
Great job, sorry for asking the stupid question.

ManBeast

ManBeast

Awards
  • Established
Great job with the cycle log. Very impressive results so far.The daily updates are cool, no need to "make it neat" heh. :D

ManBeast

frofan

Awards
I agree with ManBeast! Great job! I like the daily updates that are a mess.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
LOL, damn you guys. I'm trying my hardest to keep it clean.

Day 4

It's 1pm, no lethargy/libido loss yet. Thank god it's an off day though, because theres a dull pain in my left bicep. I was in too much of a hurry to workout yesterday and forgot to do warmups. I think that's got something to do with it.

No thermogenics are being used today. I still have increased body temp, sweating, and increased heart rate. But, breathing doesn't sting anymore. I'm almost 100% positive that's the fault of stacking San Tight/w Methyl-1-test. Since they both are highly theromogenic.

If I don't have any insomnia tonight, then I will be dropping San Tight. You can see my reason in last night's 1 am update, hehe.

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Yea, 20mg everyday.

Also forgot to mention, I'm starting to notice some incredible recovery. I had what I thought was a really hardcore leg day on Saturday, and I should be fumbling around like an idiot right now. You know that squatters walk. But there's only a residual soreness, that's not very noticeable, at all.

Also, gotta point out... peppered smoked salmon rocks on a cut.

Update
Ahhh, the dull pain in my left bicep is getting progressively worse. I might take tomorrow off also if it doesn't feel better, since tomorrow is my chest/bis/forearms day.

I've been training bodybuilding style now for 1 full week. Prior to this, I was training powerlifting style for a Year and a Half. Strictly Flat Bench/Squat/Deadlifts, occasional secondary exercises Pullups/Standing Barbell Press/Bent Over Barbell Row... 30-45 minute workouts.

So my body isn't use to all these isolation movements+super sets+ 1 to 1.5 hour workouts.

If I get any more minor injuries I'll just switch back to my old powerlifting routine. I never got any weird pains while doing that.

Last edited:

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
"So my body isn't use to all these isolation movements+super sets+ 1 to 1.5 hour workouts."

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
I've done my first carb up like 2 hours ago, after 3 days of low carbing. It was a pretty big one, and I'm almost 100% sure none of it spilled over into fat. I'm looking very thick/pumped after my carb up, I'm positive it all went towards muscle glycogen. Atleast I hope :eek:

UPDATE
After 3 days of low carbing, today was my first carb up day. After my second carb up meal, breathing problems WENT AWAY COMPLETELY.

I don't know the science behind such things, but I have heard that lack of glucose can effect the immune system. Which can explain the stinging during deep breaths, and irregular breathing patterns

So my advice for others using methyl-1-test. Don't cut carbs too low, EVEN if you are cutting. Try to maintain atleast 75g a day. I was only eating 5-10g of carbs on off days and 55-60g of carbs on workout days. Was not enough I now realize and I will be correcting this accordingly.

Last edited:

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
DAY 5 ... KIND OF
Okay guys, good news. I fell asleep right away last night, so Methyl-1-test wasn't causing the insomnia, San's Tight was. So I'm discontinuing usage of San's Tight until I've finished this cycle.

BAD NEWS
It's 5 am right now, I've been up for 1 hour with some breathing problems. It seems that carbohydrates will temporarily curb the breathing problems, but it won't help during the night.

So I've decided to cut back to 10mgs per day.

This is a tough decision because... well at 20mgs per day the thermogenic effect feels FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! Sweat+increased body temp+increased heart rate, keeps the fat off while bulking, burns the fat off while cutting.

BUT, a mans gotta work. So hopefully 10mgs per day will not wake me up in the middle of the night with painful breathing.

SOMETHING TO REMEMBER...
----We all react differently to different compounds, some of you might not get the same breathing problems I am having @20mg ED. I might just be one of the misfortunate ones. But I feel it is my duty to inform you guys on everything, just so you can make educated choices----

Saggy

Awards

SOMETHING TO REMEMBER...
----We all react differently to different compounds, some of you might not get the same breathing problems I am having @20mg ED. I might just be one of the misfortunate ones. But I feel it is my duty to inform you guys on everything, just so you can make educated choices----
Right on bro. Everyone does react different. BTW great job on keeping us informed. I would have to say this is probably the best detailed cycle log ever. Keep it up bro. Good luck with the breathing.

frofan

Awards
I agree with Saggy, awesome job with the logs! I personally don't like editing previous logs though, because most of us won't be reading them over and over again....

Also, I think that you have upped your carbs, so does that mean that you will up the dose to 20 mg again? I'm not sure if you decided to drop it to 10 before or after upping your carbs. Thanks!

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about all the editing, I keep thinking that I can salvage this thread from looking horribly sloppy. Heh... but I'll just let it go.

UPDATE
I eventually fell back asleep at about 5:30am, woke up at like 8am. Luckily I work for my pops, so it wasn't a big deal.

Also, as you all know yesterday was a carb up day for me (and it felt like heaven). Woke up the next morning feeling and looking very full/thick. Noticeably leaner since day 1, which is to be expected though, since I'm cutting.

I am skipping my workout today to let my left bicep heal, it feels at about 85% right now, where as yesterday it felt like tapioca pudding...

Well I took 10mg today, instead of 20... here's what I've noticed.

The thermogenic effect is definitely lessened... I still have noticeably increased heart rate, but the increased body temp+sweating is not even close to the level it was at yesterday.

Also, taking deep breaths still stings, but not nearly as much as before. I think I can live with 10mg a day.

Hell, I WISH I could be taking 40mg a day, considering how potent this stuff works as a thermogenic+muscle nutrient partitioning agent. But that would probably send me to the hospital.

UPDATE
I forgot to mention I took my first dose of methyl-1-test at 3pm today. Because I had to get out the door and get my ass to work. And my first update was at 4:30...

Now it's 6pm and I gotta say...

Heart rate+sweating+body temp is still comparable to 20mg a day. It just took longer to kick in, plus, breathing problems have worsened. I'm just gonna grit it out for awhile, maybe I'll go see a doc if it doesn't go away.

Last edited:

frofan

Awards
Do you think that if you were taking in more carbs (100+), would you up the dosage back to 20mg, or is the sweating & heart rate too much even with the higher carbs?

TheTom

Awards
  • Established
Hey Frofan, sweating+incr heart rate, is not a problem for me.

I LIKE IT, because I am cutting.

The problem is that it hurts when I take a deep breath. That's why I cut it back from 20mg to 10mg.

But I also said that this breathing problem is probably unique to me... which I hate.

I have talked to 2 other methyl-1-test users, one is running it at 20mg a day, and the other is running it at 30mg a day.

None of them have had breathing problems. Which sucks for me but is good for them.

The one who is taking 30mg a day has been having lower back pain though.

goldylight

***** Vampire
Awards
  • Established
Any chance you are just ill and it has nothing to do with the methyl?

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
BigMfer Anabolics 5
Cycle Logs 29
FOXDIE Cycle Logs 84
Cycle Logs 36
Cycle Logs 28