Methyl-1-test Log - AnabolicMinds.com - Page 2

Methyl-1-test Log

Page 2 of 2 First 12
  1. Advanced Member

Whats your Routines Look Like?

2. New Member

"So my body isn't use to all these isolation movements+super sets+ 1 to 1.5 hour workouts."
  3. New Member

I've done my first carb up like 2 hours ago, after 3 days of low carbing. It was a pretty big one, and I'm almost 100% sure none of it spilled over into fat. I'm looking very thick/pumped after my carb up, I'm positive it all went towards muscle glycogen. Atleast I hope

UPDATE
    After 3 days of low carbing, today was my first carb up day. After my second carb up meal, breathing problems WENT AWAY COMPLETELY.

I don't know the science behind such things, but I have heard that lack of glucose can effect the immune system. Which can explain the stinging during deep breaths, and irregular breathing patterns

So my advice for others using methyl-1-test. Don't cut carbs too low, EVEN if you are cutting. Try to maintain atleast 75g a day. I was only eating 5-10g of carbs on off days and 55-60g of carbs on workout days. Was not enough I now realize and I will be correcting this accordingly.
    Last edited by TheTom; 09-23-2003 at 11:19 PM.
    •   

4. New Member

DAY 5 ... KIND OF
    Okay guys, good news. I fell asleep right away last night, so Methyl-1-test wasn't causing the insomnia, San's Tight was. So I'm discontinuing usage of San's Tight until I've finished this cycle.

BAD NEWS
    It's 5 am right now, I've been up for 1 hour with some breathing problems. It seems that carbohydrates will temporarily curb the breathing problems, but it won't help during the night.

So I've decided to cut back to 10mgs per day.

This is a tough decision because... well at 20mgs per day the thermogenic effect feels FAN-FREAKIN-TASTIC! Sweat+increased body temp+increased heart rate, keeps the fat off while bulking, burns the fat off while cutting.

BUT, a mans gotta work. So hopefully 10mgs per day will not wake me up in the middle of the night with painful breathing.

SOMETHING TO REMEMBER...
    ----We all react differently to different compounds, some of you might not get the same breathing problems I am having @20mg ED. I might just be one of the misfortunate ones. But I feel it is my duty to inform you guys on everything, just so you can make educated choices----
  5. New Member

Originally posted by TheTom

SOMETHING TO REMEMBER...
    ----We all react differently to different compounds, some of you might not get the same breathing problems I am having @20mg ED. I might just be one of the misfortunate ones. But I feel it is my duty to inform you guys on everything, just so you can make educated choices----
    Right on bro. Everyone does react different. BTW great job on keeping us informed. I would have to say this is probably the best detailed cycle log ever. Keep it up bro. Good luck with the breathing.
  6. New Member

I agree with Saggy, awesome job with the logs! I personally don't like editing previous logs though, because most of us won't be reading them over and over again....

Also, I think that you have upped your carbs, so does that mean that you will up the dose to 20 mg again? I'm not sure if you decided to drop it to 10 before or after upping your carbs. Thanks!
  7. New Member

Sorry about all the editing, I keep thinking that I can salvage this thread from looking horribly sloppy. Heh... but I'll just let it go.

UPDATE
    I eventually fell back asleep at about 5:30am, woke up at like 8am. Luckily I work for my pops, so it wasn't a big deal.

Also, as you all know yesterday was a carb up day for me (and it felt like heaven). Woke up the next morning feeling and looking very full/thick. Noticeably leaner since day 1, which is to be expected though, since I'm cutting.

I am skipping my workout today to let my left bicep heal, it feels at about 85% right now, where as yesterday it felt like tapioca pudding...

Well I took 10mg today, instead of 20... here's what I've noticed.

The thermogenic effect is definitely lessened... I still have noticeably increased heart rate, but the increased body temp+sweating is not even close to the level it was at yesterday.

Also, taking deep breaths still stings, but not nearly as much as before. I think I can live with 10mg a day.

Hell, I WISH I could be taking 40mg a day, considering how potent this stuff works as a thermogenic+muscle nutrient partitioning agent. But that would probably send me to the hospital.

UPDATE
    I forgot to mention I took my first dose of methyl-1-test at 3pm today. Because I had to get out the door and get my ass to work. And my first update was at 4:30...

Now it's 6pm and I gotta say...

Heart rate+sweating+body temp is still comparable to 20mg a day. It just took longer to kick in, plus, breathing problems have worsened. I'm just gonna grit it out for awhile, maybe I'll go see a doc if it doesn't go away.
    Last edited by TheTom; 09-24-2003 at 09:02 PM.
  8. New Member

Do you think that if you were taking in more carbs (100+), would you up the dosage back to 20mg, or is the sweating & heart rate too much even with the higher carbs?
  9. New Member

Hey Frofan, sweating+incr heart rate, is not a problem for me.

I LIKE IT, because I am cutting.

The problem is that it hurts when I take a deep breath. That's why I cut it back from 20mg to 10mg.

But I also said that this breathing problem is probably unique to me... which I hate.

I have talked to 2 other methyl-1-test users, one is running it at 20mg a day, and the other is running it at 30mg a day.

None of them have had breathing problems. Which sucks for me but is good for them.

The one who is taking 30mg a day has been having lower back pain though.
  10. ***** Vampire

Any chance you are just ill and it has nothing to do with the methyl?
  11. New Member

I haven't been sick in like 2 or 3 years, and that was because I caught something when I was in Asia.

But I guess it's possible.
  12. New Member

Day 6 ... AGAIN, KIND OF!

4:30 am, once again woken up from breathing pains. I don't know how much more I can take of this. I am going to skip today's dose of methyl-1-test and see if the breathing pains go away.

Sorry bro's but I gotta watch out for myself. I live alone and if I pass out or something, no one is gonna be there for me.

I'll take 1 day off from Methyl-1-test, if there's still breathing pains I'm gonna visit the Doc on Friday.

I don't want anybody to freak out, I may just be having a rare reaction to this compound. I have never used Deca,EQ, Tren or Winny. So I don't know how my body reacts to the more synthetic forms of gear.

The only gear I'm experienced with is test prop/enanthate/cypionate

My body just might not be able to handle highly synthetic compounds, which I suspect methyl-1-test to be.
  13. New Member

TheTom,

Have you spoken to any one who has completed a 4 week cycle of Methyl-1 test? if so, what was there results? More size and strenght compared to 1-test?
  14. New Member

TheTom,

10 Years ago when I was about 30 years old I did a cycle of Deca with Dbol. I started the Dbol about 2 wweks into the cycle.

I had no problems with the Deca at all then the Dbol kicked in. I had shortness of breath and had a very hard time sleeping at night. I would wake up at night and try to catch my breath in a panic state. Very wierd and scary!

Months later I dis a second cycle with sustanon, primo & deca. NO DBOL! I had almost no problems at all.

The Dbol made my blood pressure go up. Working out with heavy weghts can put a strain on your nervous system. The two combined put me into a hypertensive state.

It is the hypertension that may be affecting your breathing. There are many kinds of stress and it is this that causes the breathing issues.

Some people like myself have natural hypertension. I cannot even think about taking ephedra products or fat burners at all. I took 1ml of Clenbuterol once and spit it out right away. within seconds I could not breathe properly and was almost in a panic which feeds the hypertension.

It sits on my shelf unused where it will remain.

I have some Methyl 1-Test and am thinking about giving it a try. Your log has made me think about the dosage. I will start out at 10 mg's per day and add Avant's 4AD transdermal.

Try adjusting your workouts a little bit. I know when I did the juice I thought I had to lift for hours and hours to get the max out of my investment. Wrong idea. You can overtrain even on the juice and this will add stress to your system and you can get exercise induced hypertension.

When people go on a low carb diet they can slip into ketosis. I cannot do this because it kicks in the hypertension for me. The carbs have a calming effect for me. This is obviously doe to blood glucose levels being stable.

Hope this helps.
  15. FishBonz

Originally posted by Molehonea
    TheTom,

Have you spoken to any one who has completed a 4 week cycle of Methyl-1 test? if so, what was there results? More size and strenght compared to 1-test?
    Molehonea,

As posted on a different thread where you asked the same question, Methyl 1-test IS 1-test.

Also, the product has only been out for a little over a week so how can there be any feedback on a 4 week cycle?
  16. New Member

Please excuse me, just wondering.
  17. New Member

"TheTom,

10 Years ago when I was about 30 years old I did a cycle of Deca with Dbol. I started the Dbol about 2 wweks into the cycle.

I had no problems with the Deca at all then the Dbol kicked in. I had shortness of breath and had a very hard time sleeping at night. I would wake up at night and try to catch my breath in a panic state. Very wierd and scary!"

This is the EXACT same problem I am having, except after I wake up it takes me about 1-2 hours to get my normal breathing back and fall asleep again. Also, when I would take "deep" breaths it actually hurt.

It's 4pm right now day 6, didn't take any methyl-1-test today, and haven't had any problems. God, it feels freaking GREAT to have normal breathing patterns again.

I'm gonna start taking Nolva@10mg a day for like 21 days, I don't think I am supressed at all, but I won't risk it. Sorry guys, this Log is a bust. I tried my best to give you the most detailed methyl-1-test log there is, but I just couldn't handle the sides.

Like I said, I live alone and I got no one there for me. So if I am gasping for breath one night but I "don't wake up." Well you know the end of that scenario.

Good luck bros.
  18. New Member

Your health is most important! What do you plan on doing with the remaining 70 tabs or so? If your getting rid of them, I may be interested. PM me with an email address to contact you at.
  19. Registered User

Good call
  20. New Member

TheTom, your log was by no means a bust, and you did the right thing by discontinuing your cycle. Your health is paramount.
  21. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Tom: smart thing on closing the cycle out when you had problems, nobody will give you any **** for that... and if they do, they are dumber than snot.

When you said
    "The one who is taking 30mg a day has been having lower back pain though."

Isn't the liver located in the lower back area?

ManBeast
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  22. New Member

Originally posted by ManBeast
    Tom: smart thing on closing the cycle out when you had problems, nobody will give you any **** for that... and if they do, they are dumber than snot.

When you said
    "The one who is taking 30mg a day has been having lower back pain though."

Isn't the liver located in the lower back area?

ManBeast
    I know the kidneys are. Also, when I took 1-AD I had low back pain (which was a fairly common side effect of 1-AD).
  23. New Member

Facts is facts. I think your log was awesome. Sometimes cycles don't work out and quite honestly there is probably a shortage of truthfully reported aborted cycles out there. If you just surf, you'd think everybody who does a ph gains 20 pounds of rock hard muscle and keeps it all. You were detailed and honest. You should be commended.
  24. king of useless information!!!

thanks for the details Tom. You've definately helped out more than you know. good luck with your recovery
  25. New Member

Tom,

One more think, In your short time did you notice any gains?
  26. New Member

Originally posted by kmac6225
    thanks for the details Tom. You've definately helped out more than you know. good luck with your recovery
    I agree. Knowing what sides to look for and having some idea regarding what may go wrong is very helpful. You notice that doctors and pharmacists focus on telling patients about the possible sides in medicines more than they focus on the results. There is a reason for that.
  27. Banned

I really don't like Tight for the reasons mentioned. I noticed a lot of the same issues with it. For one, I am not a huge fan of such a supplement that has an undetermined amount of Synephrine and Caffeine in it. Tight looked good on paper, but when I got it, I was not happy about the caffeine content.

EDog
  28. Advanced Member

Originally posted by legalgear.com
    I really don't like Tight for the reasons mentioned. I noticed a lot of the same issues with it. For one, I am not a huge fan of such a supplement that has an undetermined amount of Synephrine and Caffeine in it. Tight looked good on paper, but when I got it, I was not happy about the caffeine content.

EDog
    So do you think that It was That Instead?

Also E- I live in Hawaii and Ordered a Bottle Last Sunday. How Long do you Expect It? Did you Send It UPS?
  29. Banned

It's possible. Best of luck.
  30. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

This is the best, most honest M-1-T cycle log I have seen.

I am very concerned about the heart problems.
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  31. New Member

drinking lots of water made my back problems go away while on m1t, i'm almost certain it was kidney pain because wouldn't the water flush it? the paint wasn't dead center for me either, it was offset a tad to my left. just a thought, i'm gonna continue with my cycles but with LOTS of water
  32. CONTROLLED LABS CONSULTANT

for what it's worth, I know of someone else that was 10 days into his cycle of M-1-T and his heart flatlined at the hospital (after being rushed there). This just happened yesterday.

They were able to recover him, and the docs do not know the cause of the episode.
    CONTROLLED LABS - WINNING the WAR against GENETICS
    Email: pt [at] controlledlabs.com
  33. New Member

Jesus mother of Mary! Lol... sorry but that's just terrible. I feel bad for the guy, but at the same time I'm glad I stopped when I did.

I hope he is recovering well from the incident.
  34. Advanced Member

Originally posted by pu12en12g
    for what it's worth, I know of someone else that was 10 days into his cycle of M-1-T and his heart flatlined at the hospital (after being rushed there). This just happened yesterday.

They were able to recover him, and the docs do not know the cause of the episode.
    Any News?
  35. New Member

Originally posted by pu12en12g

That is interesting, but I would want to learn more before considering M 1-T as a "suspect." As one example, I am not on anything at the moment and I got lightheaded and broke out into a sweat after leaving the gym Friday. I took some Powerade and felt better soon, so I think my electrolytes dropped too far. The point is that lots of things can cause problems for bodybuilders.
  36. New Member

i got a question you guys. i am goinf to cycle m1t very soon and i was wondering about increasing my workout load? so here is what my workout looks like, please tell me all ur thoughts.

Chest- 12 sets

Shoulders- 20 sets

Biceps- 12 sets

Triceps- 8 sets

Back- 8 sets plus 4 more sets for lower back

Legs- 20 sets (thats all the lower body workouts)

my split goes like this,

Monday- shoulders

Tuesday- Legs

Wednsday- Cardio/rest

Thursday- bi's and back

Friday- tris and chest

Saturday and Sunday will be mild Cardio

My supplements will be Protein, Multi, Glutamine, M1T, V-12

Similar Forum Threads

1. Sifu's Methyl 1-Test log
    By sifu in forum Cycle Info
    Replies: 36