Picking a cycle!

P

ptdanny

Awards
Hey guys! I'm brand new to posting on this site, but have been reading it for awhile :)

I have never tried any Prohormones or Test boosters, but i've been reading a ton before i started any cycle. I know i'll need a PCT just to be safe, i recently got a bottle of Novedex XT for my PCT, and some other supplements such as Red Yeast Rice for liver protection with milk thistle in it, anti-oxidants, etc... So ill start taking that as soon as i find something to cycle.

I have been researching for months to find the safest and most productive thing to cycle, test booster, pro-hormone, etc...

I am fairly concerned with the side-effects because i am big into modeling so my body is very important both visually and health wise. Breaking out with bad acne, muscle cramps, or internal problems is something i want to stay away from as much as possible, but i don't mind some of it if i make good progress.

The only things i do now to boost my test is:

- Good amounts of healthy fats, Natural Peanut Butter, fish fats, omega-3,6, etc..
- Heavy squats
- ZMA for longer, deeper sleep

My main questions are:

1.) In your opinion, the safest and most powerful thing to cycle? I've read tons and tons of reviews on different ones, but i've personally heard halodrol, epistine, finedex? and t3, and work well, but i'm open to try whatever is best for a first timer.

3.) Do my supplements i will be taking during the cycle, and PCT look good? Or should i look into anything else before i start my cycle. I am looking to bulk up, but keep my body fat down as much as possible for the modeling aspect. I also take Yohimbine, 2 pills of 2.5 g, so (5g) every morning and night. Not sure if that will affect anything i cycle, since it is my only stim. I was planing to take the Red Yeast Rice as soon as i start my cycle to protect my liver and body, and start the Novedex XT as soon as i finish my cycle.

I'm very exciting to be apart of this forum and gaining more knowledge in the areas i currently lack.

Thanks a lot for any help or advice! I will be sure to keep everyone updated on my progress and share my experiences.

M

mattakaspeedy

Awards
Epistine aka epidrol aka havoc would be good for your first go. Novadex xt is not good enough you need a serm like nolva or clomid.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Epistine aka epidrol aka havoc would be good for your first go. Novadex xt is not good enough you need a serm like nolva or clomid.

x2......also, what are ur stats, age?weight?height?training experience?

P

ptdanny

Awards
dangit, i had researched a lot before buying a PCT, and it seemed the Novadex xt was a good one.

thanks, ill look into the Epistine & nolva/clomid!

gibbob2

gibbob2

Awards
  • Established
get some havoc

the sides wont be that bad, but still "if you can't stand the heat, get the fvck outa the fire"

A

ajensen11

Awards
nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
And with Havoc a lot people think nolva is not needed and something like 6-bromo(like AX PXT or ALRI Restore) would do for PCT.
not true, a lot more ppl would suggest USING nolva for PCT after Havoc, but maybe a lower dose like 20/20/10/10...if u want to risk ur body, balls, and breasts then dont use nolva

A

ajensen11

Awards
not true, a lot more ppl would suggest USING nolva for PCT after Havoc, but maybe a lower dose like 20/20/10/10...if u want to risk ur body, balls, and breasts then dont use nolva
Yes I definitely agree, but most people that post on here without doing enough research will also never find nolva, maybe computer/internet illiterate, or just too lazy.

But yes, it's always better to be safe than sorry.

(maybe I was confusing pulsing Havoc with straight cycling it...)

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
Yes I definitely agree, but most people that post on here without doing enough research will also never find nolva, maybe computer/internet illiterate, or just too lazy.

But yes, it's always better to be safe than sorry.

(maybe I was confusing pulsing Havoc with straight cycling it...)

yeah i agree, ppl are lazy and also scared about SERMs, but they definitely are a neccessity when using steroids..injectable OR oral....research chemicals can do wonders...

P

ptdanny

Awards
Thanks a lot! yea that upsets me because i had researched lots and asked people personally, and they said to get something with milk thistle to protect my liver while on a strong cycle, and that Novedex XT was a great PCT.

Anyways, well I'm glad i asked on here before starting anything!

I guess i can just save the Novedex XT for sometime later after my cycle and take it alone.

I've read about nolva, but thought it was only for really strong cycles, but like you said, i guess i could shrink the dosages, better safe then sorry!

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
just to throw my two cents in there i just came off a stack of superdrol and epistane.....for my pct i did all otc and im perfectly back to normal....i used clomidex which is 6oxo and formistane mixed together and lean xtreme on top of cycle support....

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
and before you guys start hounding about the nolva/clomid someone that is an avid poster and cycles regularly did a otc pct like i did and his numbers came out fine as well......

G

Gmadd

Awards
I did a 4wk Epidrol cycle as my first go around. Im 23 5'11 and 180. When I started I was around 173. My support supps were Anabolic Innovations Life Support, which I found contained most everything you need for liver/lipid support. I also took some co-q10 as an antioxidant for heart health. I continued the life support during pct in conjunction with nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) as well as tribulus. I have kept most of my weight gains and 80% or so strength gains. No sides to speak of except I miss the On Cycle feeling even with the mild Epi.
Anyway i took Epi at wk1 10mg (3 days) 20 (4days) wk 2 20mg and wks 3/4 30 mg. Nolva I did 40/30/20/20. Just remember to have that serm on standby and jump to pct if there is a prob. Also bloodwork pre and post cycle should be done to determine overall health and correct pct.
I am new ph cycles but this is what i have gathered from advice and experience.

P

ptdanny

Awards
Thanks a lot for your experiences & wisdom!

This has really helped me plan out my cycle.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
just to throw my two cents in there i just came off a stack of superdrol and epistane.....for my pct i did all otc and im perfectly back to normal....i used clomidex which is 6oxo and formistane mixed together and lean xtreme on top of cycle support....
Disclaimer: Results not typical.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
you know all you guys always hype over nolva and clomid and all that but i know a guy that is contest ready right now as we speak has done pro hormones and has never ever taken clomid or nolvadex...i also know a personal trainer that just got off halobolan...he otc'd pct'd just fine......the owner of the nutrition store and a very good friend of mine that runs ph's like its his job (kinda is) otc pct's every time and he has never had any bad run ins..

Disclaimer: Results not typical.

Bendiesel

Bendiesel

Awards
i think what it all boils down to is that if your body is susceptible to gyno your going to get it no matter what....ive never had any bad run ins....no itchy nips no flaring of the nips.....my johnson works just fine.....so i can say on my behalf that i dont think ill need clomid or nolvadex.....

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
you know all you guys always hype over nolva and clomid and all that but i know a guy that is contest ready right now as we speak has done pro hormones and has never ever taken clomid or nolvadex...i also know a personal trainer that just got off halobolan...he otc'd pct'd just fine......the owner of the nutrition store and a very good friend of mine that runs ph's like its his job (kinda is) otc pct's every time and he has never had any bad run ins..
Disclaimer: Results not typical

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
I've got a (sort of related) question, on an epi pulse is it necessary to take anything on the off days if you plan on doing a full-up PCT? I've seen "recommendations" for an AI or anti-cort, but I can't tell how important that is. Can I pulse epi and just take cycle support on my days off?

A

ajensen11

Awards
Read this: http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/62121-how-pulse-orals.html

Although pulsing is a great way to avoid suppression, if you're extra sensitive to shut down or using a very suppressive compound, an herbal testosterone booster can be used on the off nights or even included everyday. In fact, running test boosters as the core of your cycle and pulsing a methyl just to augment that is possibly one of the best methods you could employ if not using injectable testosterone. Also, avoid the use of SERMs with long half lives when pulsing. An aromatase inhibitor (AI) or test booster will further punctuate the positive, hormonal "bounce back" effect of pulsing. This bounce back phenomenon is an effect that is often noted when pulsing, so don't be alarmed if your testicular size increases dramatically on the off days. It is not uncommon for testicular volume and testosterone levels to increase above baseline, especially on consecutive off days during the pulse or after the cycle is over. This is like a built in post cycle therapy effect and if you're pulsing properly, you should experiences this to some degree.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Thanks, I have read that, but I am curious how necessary it is and how common. I am thinking of switching from my plan of a straight cycle to a pulse and I don't have the right ancillaries for a pulse.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Thanks, I have read that, but I am curious how necessary it is and how common. I am thinking of switching from my plan of a straight cycle to a pulse and I don't have the right ancillaries for a pulse.
What makes you want to pulse epi instead of just doing it straight? Imo, a couple 2 or 3 weekers of epi over the course of 3 months would do you A LOT more good than a pulse cycle..

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Honestly, I don't want my wife to know I'm ON and I'm going to spend the weekend with her June 21st and I figure if I get real bad atrophy, she'll be suspicious.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Honestly, I don't want my wife to know I'm ON and I'm going to spend the weekend with her June 21st and I figure if I get real bad atrophy, she'll be suspicious.
Dude, I'm becoming a real big advocate of 2 weeks on 2-4 weeks off, based on an article I've read, and anecdotal feedback I've seen from people who've followed this cycling method.. Just dose high for 2 weeks, you shouldn't be shutdown very bad, and if you are, that's ok, because LH sensitivity is going to be very high at the end of that 2 weeks.. From what I read, 2 weeks is the magical amount of time when it comes to a very quick hormonal recovery after a cycle.. If you're interested I'll link you to that thread I was talking about, and that article..

IMO, this would be the best thing for you since you want to avoid atrophy/shutdown.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Please do send me the article, I am definitely interested. Thank you for your help.

A

ajensen11

Awards
Dude, I'm becoming a real big advocate of 2 weeks on 2-4 weeks off, based on an article I've read, and anecdotal feedback I've seen from people who've followed this cycling method.. Just dose high for 2 weeks, you shouldn't be shutdown very bad, and if you are, that's ok, because LH sensitivity is going to be very high at the end of that 2 weeks.. From what I read, 2 weeks is the magical amount of time when it comes to a very quick hormonal recovery after a cycle.. If you're interested I'll link you to that thread I was talking about, and that article..

IMO, this would be the best thing for you since you want to avoid atrophy/shutdown.
WTF... so you want to see gains for like a few days or less, depending on the oral for a given 2 weeker. Please share this article so that everyone who has been running 3+ weeks will be the wiser.

What can you seriously gain from 2 weeks? There is some risk with any choice you make.

arizonanewbie

arizonanewbie

Awards
Interesting ideas. Thanks for posting this. Has anyone on here tried this idea - the 2 on, 2-4 off with orals? I am wondering how this would go with Havoc. I wouldn't mind if the gains were slower, it may mean that they are easier to keep.