Alcohol and H-Drol

KIRK24

Awards
I know that H-Drol is not easy on your liver as it is. What is the recommendation as far as drinking goes??? Is it an absolute NO! Or can you drink if your taking live support supplements? I have heard and seen people do both.

futurepilot

Awards
  • Established
it would be in your best interest to not drink at all. Drinking on its own can damage your liver, even in moderation. With the added load of a methyl steroid you might be fine but you also might run into trouble.

Alot of people do drink and are just fine, but you would'nt want to be the guy that needs a liver transplant just because you wanted a few beers.

TripDog

TripDog

Bananas
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
I know that H-Drol is not easy on your liver as it is. What is the recommendation as far as drinking goes??? Is it an absolute NO! Or can you drink if your taking live support supplements? I have heard and seen people do both.
If you feel the need to get wasted on a cycle of oral anabolic steroids, you need to SERIOUSLY re-evaluate your priorities.

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
lol IVE NEVER DRANK WHILE ON H-DROL!!! i had to it was my birthday i purposly went half dose for that day as well and i didnt have y heart on drinking onl had a few beers, but i certainly dont advise it. if i could do it again i wouldnt have those 2 beers because strangly i did feel like **** the next day

crazilyfter42

Awards
Unfortunately I have slipped up before and done it. I was fine but I will tell you the hang over I had was a lot worse then normal as previously mentioned.

jaydesiel4651

Awards
ive never had a problem with havin some beers on a cycle.....im sure 10 mg's of superdrol is more toxic than 10 shots of vodka....if your healthy and get your liver enzymes checked regularly and their good .......but your deff ALWAYS better off safe than sorry

king1033

king1033

Awards
  • Established
ive never had a problem with havin some beers on a cycle.....im sure 10 mg's of superdrol is more toxic than 10 shots of vodka....if your healthy and get your liver enzymes checked regularly and their good .......but your deff ALWAYS better off safe than sorry
u really think 10mg's of superdrol is more liver toxic than 10 shots of vodka?!? or was that a guess

jaydesiel4651

Awards
u really think 10mg's of superdrol is more liver toxic than 10 shots of vodka?!? or was that a guess

it was a guess....I know one summer i prob averaged 10-15 drinks a day for a little over a month.. got bloodwork done and i was fine....ive seen people on 10 mg of superdrol for 3-4 weeks with horrible liver values

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 7
LG Sciences 16
Anabolics 11
qwerty33 Anabolics 41
Anabolics 37