M-Drol and Winadrol Cycle..What you guys think?

M

MyWhey88

Awards
Hello everyone,

I'm planning on taking a stack of m-drol (superdrol clone) and winadrol (orstenan-a clone) along with Tren Extreme in a month or so and am doing some research on bridging them. I was wondering what would be the correct protocol for combining the two. I'm 21 and completed a H-drol stack back in December. To be honest, I wasn't that happy with the results. I was cutting then from 210 down to 190. I felt that the H-drol helped me hold onto more muscle but nothing crazy. Im currently 5-7, 180 (alil soft since I haven't been training/eating as I should.) I'm wishing to add another 10 pounds of muscle and get shredded for mid summer. My bf is presently 11%

Im planning pn taking this:

M-drol Week 1-3
Winadrol Week 1-6
Tren Extreme Week 1-7

PCT-Nolva for Weeks 8-12

Starting with all the three starting day 1 and going off them when the recommended times for each expire.

Has anyone experienced a cycle this or something similar?? I heard the M-drol is harsher then say an H-drol but my logic is to bulk with the m-drol and lean up with the win while on it and after.
Any suggestions/help would be extremely appreciated.

Thanks guys

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I don't see why you would stack anything with M-drol. It's strong as it is, anything stacked with it would be a wast IMO. Not to mention added sides and what not.

Either run the M-drol or Tren Extreme/Winadrol stack.