Havoc Cycle Opinion

dmdarkstar

Awards
Hey all, im new to this place and im running my first cycle on Havoc. So far this is how im doin it and id appreciate feedback!

Cycle:
Havoc dosage
1st week - 20mg
2nd week - 30mg
3rd week - 30mg
4th week - 40 mg

With this im going to be taking Cycle Support, Super cissus, Multivitamins, and fish oils

PCT:
Ill be taking Retain 2, Diesel Test hardcore, sesamin, BCAA's, ZMA's, and for a SERM i chose Fareston.

Please let me know what you all think. Ill be postin Before pics soon and once im done with the cycle after pics. :cheers:

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Hey all, im new to this place and im running my first cycle on Havoc. So far this is how im doin it and id appreciate feedback!

Cycle:
Havoc dosage
1st week - 20mg
2nd week - 30mg
3rd week - 30mg
4th week - 40 mg

With this im going to be taking Cycle Support, Super cissus, Multivitamins, and fish oils

PCT:
Ill be taking Retain 2, Diesel Test hardcore, sesamin, BCAA's, ZMA's, and for a SERM i chose Fareston.

Please let me know what you all think. Ill be postin Before pics soon and once im done with the cycle after pics. :cheers:
Looks pretty good. Read through this thread for some great info on a havoc cycle. Good luck with this! :D

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82835-havoc-write-up-3.html#post1262878

dmdarkstar

Awards
Looks pretty good. Read through this thread for some great info on a havoc cycle. Good luck with this! :D

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/recomp-performance-nutrition/82835-havoc-write-up-3.html#post1262878
Thanks a lot Trauma, that info on the havoc was insightful and useful! This is my first cycle on anything ever, so im hoping for good results and no side-effects. Currently im 5'11 and weigh 195. My goals are ultimately to gain lean muscle mass and lean out as much as possible! Any sugggestions as to how to keep my calorie intake level at?

Trauma1

Trauma1

Legend
Awards
  • Legend!
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks a lot Trauma, that info on the havoc was insightful and useful! This is my first cycle on anything ever, so im hoping for good results and no side-effects. Currently im 5'11 and weigh 195. My goals are ultimately to gain lean muscle mass and lean out as much as possible! Any sugggestions as to how to keep my calorie intake level at?
No problem, glad it helped you out. :)