THE TESTOSTERONE (enan,sus,prop) CYCLY WITH A LIL PRIMO

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. and... definitely have had a hard on for the past week strait it feels like. good thing my girlfriend is a freak and has a strong sex drive too.

starting to get the real small red bumps on shoulders and back. o well its all part of the fun rite...

2. Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    ya next month hes going to be in the hospital from Mcdy's over dose haha

i also love it when you are not at the guy and people ask "so ... how much you bench?" i ask them "what is bench?" then tell them iv never worked out a day in my life. haha

anyways ....
    had a pretty good back routine today. pulling more weight for better reps, good stuff. fore arm vascularity is getting pretty sick
    don't you love how every work out is a good one when you are on?
    i've only used designers before, but yea every workout is a great one. my first "real" cycle will be in July. i can't fkuckin wait to use test and bol
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    and... definitely have had a hard on for the past week strait it feels like. good thing my girlfriend is a freak and has a strong sex drive too.

starting to get the real small red bumps on shoulders and back. o well its all part of the fun rite...
    i'm having this same dilemma in pct right now actually. for me at least, java soap really helps a lot in that department. maybe give it a shot. it's like 6 bucks.

4. sorry its been a while since my last update...

strength continues to to climb through the roof.
    this week is going to be cut kinda short in the weight room for me so my split will look like this
    today i hit back and chest, tuesday legs, wednesday arms an light shoulders. going fishing for a few days and will be no where near a gym for 4 days.
    anyways ....
    tonight had a great routine i surprised myself several times with the amount of weight i was putting up. at the end of the chest portion i did 4 sets of 8-10 on dips with 2 plates hanging between my legs. i like to do dips at the end of chest but i can usually only do a plate or a plate and a quarter at the end.
    libido is still through the roof iv already jerked off twice today and i still had to call my girl over for tonight.
    small acne on the back is starting to go away. being in the sun at the lake all weekend proli helped with that.

im up 5 lbs of lean muscle and 2 pounds of water/fat.
    this is the week test starts to really kick in for me and im pissed that im only going to be in the gym 3 times AHHH!

5. tonight was my first night back in the gym after my trip. and i came back and hit it hard!
    pounded out some back tonight. starting out i felt like i might have lost a lil strength. (on my trip i was only able to eat three times a day and i had no control of the food). about half way through the work out i started to catch a good pump and started hittin better sets.

no sides, besides the fact that im a walking towel rack. seems like every time i look down my D@#$ is lookin up at me haha.
    needless to say libido is great!

got myself some java soap and it has been helpin with the small bumps and even making my stretch marks less noticeable.

haven't weighed myself since i'v gotten back but everyone at my gym is tellin me im lookin bigger.
    ill do a body comp tomorrow.

blood pressure was starting to climb pretty high, started using some cycle support from AI and its going back down
    •   

6. you using HCG at all?

7. no HCG.
    everything is going great!
    strength continues to to increase every time i step in the weight room.
    libido is great. so good its almost annoying.
    blood pressure is still a lil high but the cycle support seems to be helping keep it down.
    small acne on my chest starting to pop up.
    no real aggression issues, im a pretty laid back guy to start with so i dont think i would notice it anyway.
    definite size increase all over the body, iv gotten several comments about it from others at my gym.
    no lethargy.

iv got 3 more weeks of test E, and sus before i switch to the prop and primo.

8. Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    no HCG.
    everything is going great!
    strength continues to to increase every time i step in the weight room.
    libido is great. so good its almost annoying.
    blood pressure is still a lil high but the cycle support seems to be helping keep it down.
    small acne on my chest starting to pop up.
    no real aggression issues, im a pretty laid back guy to start with so i dont think i would notice it anyway.
    definite size increase all over the body, iv gotten several comments about it from others at my gym.
    no lethargy.

iv got 3 more weeks of test E, and sus before i switch to the prop and primo.
    niceeee! keep up the good work bro

9. wow i never saw this one, get it sportsbro!!!!!!!!

10. iv been keeping my diet very clean, and im loving the way i look rite now. im bigger harder leaner and twice as vascular as i was when i started. love the strength increase, im not noticing the lethargy and achenes that most people report while on.
    i work at a private lounge/bar as a floor host (bouncer) on the weekends. i defiantly noticed some aggression that is not usually there. things that don't usually bother be seemed to just rub me the wrong way and i'd say something or do something about it, when i would usually just let it go.

11. i think im just going to get some more test E and save the prop. so it would make this a 15 week test cycle. and ill reduce the dose of the primo and space it out for the last 6 weeks

12. im jelious, i want some juice but i cant find any fruits 2 squeez

13. got a better deal on some more sus so im just going to stay on sus.

so it will be
    sus 750 mg every week
    and im thinking about splitting it into three shots through out the week and adding half a cc of primo with each shot

14. o0o just got an opportunity to get some real good anadrol, would it be a ba idea to throw in some anadrol for 4-5 weeks?

very thing is going great,
    the size is coming but very slowly, they are very solid gains, with no water retention. and my strength is going through the roof. iv got about 6 weeks of sus left, this will be a great cycle with or with out the anadrol. but it will be more fun with it

15. You look ****ing lean and if you're staying lean on that cycle you deserve some respect! A suggestion I have for you is to grab some IGF for pct. Should be real hard to maintain gains from that cycle without it IMO. Also will help get the balls back. I like prop at the end in theory. Seems to make it easier to know when exactly your stuff has cleared. Keep updating the thread.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 12-15-2009, 12:43 PM
  2. What are the odds of my doc consulting with Dr. John?
    By CF10 in forum Male Anti-Aging Medicine
    Replies: 92
    Last Post: 07-05-2007, 03:09 PM
  3. Replies: 43
    Last Post: 10-31-2006, 09:23 PM
  4. Replies: 15
    Last Post: 01-16-2005, 01:08 AM