THE TESTOSTERONE (enan,sus,prop) CYCLY WITH A LIL PRIMO

Page 2 of 2 First 12

1. you using HCG at all?

2. no HCG.
    everything is going great!
    strength continues to to increase every time i step in the weight room.
    libido is great. so good its almost annoying.
    blood pressure is still a lil high but the cycle support seems to be helping keep it down.
    small acne on my chest starting to pop up.
    no real aggression issues, im a pretty laid back guy to start with so i dont think i would notice it anyway.
    definite size increase all over the body, iv gotten several comments about it from others at my gym.
    no lethargy.

iv got 3 more weeks of test E, and sus before i switch to the prop and primo.
    •   

3. Quote Originally Posted by sportsbro21 View Post
    no HCG.
    everything is going great!
    strength continues to to increase every time i step in the weight room.
    libido is great. so good its almost annoying.
    blood pressure is still a lil high but the cycle support seems to be helping keep it down.
    small acne on my chest starting to pop up.
    no real aggression issues, im a pretty laid back guy to start with so i dont think i would notice it anyway.
    definite size increase all over the body, iv gotten several comments about it from others at my gym.
    no lethargy.

iv got 3 more weeks of test E, and sus before i switch to the prop and primo.
    niceeee! keep up the good work bro

4. wow i never saw this one, get it sportsbro!!!!!!!!

5. iv been keeping my diet very clean, and im loving the way i look rite now. im bigger harder leaner and twice as vascular as i was when i started. love the strength increase, im not noticing the lethargy and achenes that most people report while on.
    i work at a private lounge/bar as a floor host (bouncer) on the weekends. i defiantly noticed some aggression that is not usually there. things that don't usually bother be seemed to just rub me the wrong way and i'd say something or do something about it, when i would usually just let it go.

6. i think im just going to get some more test E and save the prop. so it would make this a 15 week test cycle. and ill reduce the dose of the primo and space it out for the last 6 weeks

7. im jelious, i want some juice but i cant find any fruits 2 squeez

8. got a better deal on some more sus so im just going to stay on sus.

so it will be
    sus 750 mg every week
    and im thinking about splitting it into three shots through out the week and adding half a cc of primo with each shot

9. o0o just got an opportunity to get some real good anadrol, would it be a ba idea to throw in some anadrol for 4-5 weeks?

very thing is going great,
    the size is coming but very slowly, they are very solid gains, with no water retention. and my strength is going through the roof. iv got about 6 weeks of sus left, this will be a great cycle with or with out the anadrol. but it will be more fun with it

10. You look ****ing lean and if you're staying lean on that cycle you deserve some respect! A suggestion I have for you is to grab some IGF for pct. Should be real hard to maintain gains from that cycle without it IMO. Also will help get the balls back. I like prop at the end in theory. Seems to make it easier to know when exactly your stuff has cleared. Keep updating the thread.
    •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. -Growth/Prop/Primo-
    By bateman in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-15-2010, 07:03 PM
  2. primo/mdrol/test prop
    By nj135 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 05-05-2010, 07:41 PM
  3. Tren enan/Test prop advice
    By trlcm4 in forum Cycle Info