havoc/xtreme tren cycle---pct

loftus44

Awards
i'm planning on running this in a couple weeks and wondered how the stack sounded for lean gains/recomp. My pct looks like;
AI post cycle support weeks 1-4
6 oxo tapered up then down weeks2-5
retain 2 weeks3-7
along with all supporting supps.

nolva on hand if nessacary, would rather save since hard to get.
any comments or critiques welcome!

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
looks good, im also doin the same pct cycle along w/ post cycle support .. only difference is instead of 6 oxo im going to be using novadexXT

loftus44

Awards
sounds good. are you going to use novedex xt right after cycle or wait a week, and do you recommend a test booster while on or during pct also? good luck!

zbtboy

zbtboy

Anabolic Innovations Rep
Awards
  • Established
Looks good. I don't think you'll need another test booster, PCS/6-oxo will do a great job. I just ran PCS and DHEA for my Epi based cycle and it was prob the best one i've ever had.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
sounds good. are you going to use novedex xt right after cycle or wait a week, and do you recommend a test booster while on or during pct also? good luck!
well what i did on my last cycle was, i started using novadex in my last week of cycle .. worked pretty good ..prolly will do the same ..and i also have reboundXT if i need it .. i woudlnt think u need a test booster .. only other thing i took through out the cycle was tribulus ..but as zbtboy pointed out 6xo should work very well.

Do you like xtreme Tren ? i read alot of good reviews on it and cant wait to try it out :)

loftus44

Awards
i've only expierenced tren in a cycle of testanate 50,but with the other compounds , it was hard to tell what did what.