Trena Trenadrol Log

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Damn its been a long time since I've done one of these. This is going to be my first cycle in about a year. Some background: I broke my hand at the end of January and was in a cast for a month, followed by a month in a velcro splint and physical therapy. Then a month later, I got my tonsils out. So I have not been able to hit the gym as consistently as I would like. I usually weigh around 175, right now I'm in the mid 160s.

Heres the lowdown:

Stats:
5'9
8-9% bodyfat

Goal:
173 6% bodyfat

Cycle:
Weeks 1-4: 2 Trenadrol (7:00 am and 5:30pm)
Week 5: 3 pSarm
Week 6-9: 3-4 pSarm, 2-3 Formadrol Extreme

Other supps:
Multi-Vit
Vit E, Vit C
Basic Cuts

Diet:
Meal 1: 3/4 Cup egg whites, 3 pieces of turkey bacon, 1 slice 2% american cheese. 2 pieces Ezekiel bread, 1.5 servings Ezekiel Cereal

Meal 2: (Pre wo) 8oz skim milk, 1 scoop ultra peptide. Carrot cake Clif bar.

Meal 3 (PWO): 12oz skim milk 1 serving Relentless

Meal 4: 6oz chicken 2 pieces ezekiel bread 1/2 cup brown rice

Meal 5: Chicken or lean beef 1 cup broccli, brown rice or sweet potato.

Meal 6: 1 cup 2% cottage cheese. 1 cup broccli.

Meal 7 (if needed) 1 scoop ultra peptide.

Haven't been completely anal about the macros, I estimate kcals around 3,200.

Training:
Building the pefect Beast Naturally program. I love the program, its been about a year since I have done it as well.

Cardio:
Stair Stepper 2 (maybe) 3x per week post workout for 20 minutes.

I'm pumped everything is really dialed in for me right now and I am more than ready to put some serious weight up and on myself. Any suggestions, comments, concerns are more than welcome.

Last edited:
Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I don't know if you want to run two progestins at the same time, let alone Trenadrol with Trena.

No one knows what's really in Trenadrol, some think it's the same compound as trena/tren xtreme with a "little" something added.

Why not run it with H-drol or havoc/epistane?

Your goals are a bit extreme. Your talking 20+ pounds with the reduction in bf %.

If you are set on running it for 5-6 weeks, H-drol would probably be your best bet to stack with since the best results come in at around weeks 4-5.

You should also look into dosing vitamin b6 or better yet P-5-P by NOW foods to help keep prolactin issues at bay that are associated with these progestins (trena and trenadrol)

Well best of luck, hopefully you'll give it a little more time. Try training for at least a month to get some of that muscle memory back, no sense in cheating yourself while "on".

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Thanks for the response!
I know my goals are lofty, thats how I like them.
My bottle of Trenadrol says the ingredient is 17b-Methoxy-Trienbolone. Which was the same as the ALRI product. Did I miss something? From what I had researched I had thought these compoundswould work well together. Which prolactin issues are you referring too?

LegalGear posted this a few months ago..

"Please kill this misconception. Progestions actually block gyno because they down regulate the estrogen receptor. progesterone is the second most abundant hormone in a male body and helps reduce estrogen and DHT related issues. I will often take progesterone cream if I wish to sleep on a cycle or if I am feeling any signs of gyno."

I had about a month of hard lifting before getting my tonsils out. I lifted real heavy 5 or 6 days a week to get my numbers back, then took a week and a half off with my tonsils let my body recoup and now I'm running at it strong.

I'll get some of the P-5-P. I am on day 3, I'll look into dropping the trena and adding halodrol.

Anybody else have any opinoins on trenadrol/trena together.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
If I were you I wouldn't run both at the same time. These "appear" to be the same product. If so, it would kinda be like running phera-vol next to p-plex, or s-drol along with m-drol. Not a good idea IMO.

Others say they don't know what's in it, and don't exactly know what to expect. IMO I wouldn't run both together unless you knew exactly how the compound effected you in the first place.

Maybe try H-Drol with Trena? I'm using Trena right now, and I don't know if it's taken effect yet, but vascularity is up.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I've thought about, and decided to drop the Trena. Since there doesn't seem to be a lot of feedback on the Trenadrol alone I figure I might as well be one of the first. And I'd rather keep it on the safe side and not F my body.

Keep me posted how the Trena works for you, because I'll probably run that in a few after I finish this cycle. Are you running it solo or w/something?

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I lifted Chest and abs Monday w/ 20 minutes of cardio, and Back & Traps yesterday. No big difference with either workout in terms of pumps or strength but it was only day 1 or 2. Today I am starting to notice an increase in vascularity, the little spider web like ones all over my forearm. I have also noticed some random pumps. Like after picking up something only moderately heavy but biceps feel like I just did some 21s. Good Stuff. Arms are tomorrow I'm looking forward to it.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
What Brian said. Supposedly Kilo Sports wanted to make a Methoxy TRN clone (or whatever it's called) but couldn't.

What's on the label of Trenadrol isn't necessarily what it is.

User feedback suggests it's not Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione, which is what trena is. However, what is more certain is that it is not what's on the label (17b-methoxy-trienbolone).

People that have tried it have said it is great for strength and definition, not so much for bulking. This is contradictory to the belief that it is the same compound as trena.

So then, no one knows for sure what's in trenadrol. Feedback has been that it is great for strength.

As far as the prolactin issues go for progestins, i'm not taking the chance without something to combat it. There's been several users reporting prolactin issues with progestins or progestin type steroids.

I think it's great that you are running it solo. People report high blood pressure as being one of the biggest sides with Trenadrol. This is also contradictory with it being the same compound as Trena, where the blood pressure issues are not as extreme as what people report with Trenadrol. So it's a big mess.

Personally to meet your goals I would stack this with H-drol. You can still stop the cycle on your second or third day until you get H-drol in. Keep in mind that H-drol gains don't come in until the 4th week and continue until week 6 or so for some users.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
bro, both Trenadrol/trena is too much for your body .. i ran trenadrol alone for 5 weeks ..and found amazin results .. im sure if u run just trena, ull easily reach ure upper 170lb goal.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I've thought about, and decided to drop the Trena. Since there doesn't seem to be a lot of feedback on the Trenadrol alone I figure I might as well be one of the first. And I'd rather keep it on the safe side and not F my body.

Keep me posted how the Trena works for you, because I'll probably run that in a few after I finish this cycle. Are you running it solo or w/something?
Right now I'm running it during a P-Plex>M-Drol bridge. It's in the steroids section if you wanna follow:

http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/90860-p-plex-m-6.html

The only problem is I have never run Trena before, so I can't tell what results are coming from what. Vascularity is def up, and like the other guy said I have random pumps throughout the day, and spiderweb-like veins all over my forearms lately...

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What Brian said. Supposedly Kilo Sports wanted to make a Methoxy TRN clone (or whatever it's called) but couldn't.

What's on the label of Trenadrol isn't necessarily what it is.

User feedback suggests it's not Estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione, which is what trena is. However, what is more certain is that it is not what's on the label (17b-methoxy-trienbolone).

People that have tried it have said it is great for strength and definition, not so much for bulking. This is contradictory to the belief that it is the same compound as trena.

So then, no one knows for sure what's in trenadrol. Feedback has been that it is great for strength.

As far as the prolactin issues go for progestins, i'm not taking the chance without something to combat it. There's been several users reporting prolactin issues with progestins or progestin type steroids.

I think it's great that you are running it solo. People report high blood pressure as being one of the biggest sides with Trenadrol. This is also contradictory with it being the same compound as Trena, where the blood pressure issues are not as extreme as what people report with Trenadrol. So it's a big mess.

Personally to meet your goals I would stack this with H-drol. You can still stop the cycle on your second or third day until you get H-drol in. Keep in mind that H-drol gains don't come in until the 4th week and continue until week 6 or so for some users.
****, so much for ethical business. My Bp has definetly been jacked with the trenadrol. I got some hawthorn to try to offset it, but in the past it never did much for me.

Thanks for the advice, I think I'm gonna stick with the trenadrol solo and just harden up like a mof----- and maybe put on 5lbs. Later this summer I might give 3-AD a shot and run the trena with that.

I worked arms today and got some crazy shoulder vascularity going on. The kind that grosses people out. I'm putting down crazy amounts of food, a little more than what I posted as my diet up top. Biggest thing I'm trying to do is keep my fats low, by not really adding any additionally (aside from ultra peptide). I am an ecto and I wont get chubby off pretty high carbs, but with too much fat my face swells up.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
bro, both Trenadrol/trena is too much for your body .. i ran trenadrol alone for 5 weeks ..and found amazin results .. im sure if u run just trena, ull easily reach ure upper 170lb goal.

5 weeks? What dosage did you do? My biggest concerns are acne and libido, how did it treat you in terms of them?

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about the pSarm... Should I run it overlap with the trenadrol for a week, or start it same time I start my formadrol PCT?

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
5 weeks? What dosage did you do? My biggest concerns are acne and libido, how did it treat you in terms of them?
i started

week1 > 1cap/day
week2 > 2cap/day
week3 and so on until bottle ran out > 3cap/day

im not sure how long it lasted, i wasn't too smart about it because i missed couple of days in week3..so i think thats why it lasted over 4 week ..but if u take it daily as i suggested ..u should finish it within 4 weeks.

acne > no problem at all, if your really concern you can take (B-5 Powder (Pantothenic Acid) while on a cycle ..doesnt hurt at all.

libido > really no complaint, could be bc i was loading on tribulus(6cap/day while i was on the cycle)

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
What do you guys think about the pSarm... Should I run it overlap with the trenadrol for a week, or start it same time I start my formadrol PCT?
im not sure about psarm, but formadrolpCT you can start to take that in your last week of cycle of trenadrol.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
On a related side note. About two years ago I ran a cycle of Tren E solo for 6 weeks when I was in college, I was a trainer and lifting was my life. so I will be able to compare the effects of the real deal with Trenadrol.

One similar thing, thus far (aside from vascularity) I am noticing is the insomnia. I could not sleep at all last night, and I am usually a quick and sound sleeper. The tren E took about two weeks to kick in. After that I rarely slept for more than 3 hours a night, I would sometimes go lift at 3 or 4 in the morning until I literally fell over, and when I did finally sleep I had DRENCHING night sweats. I would have to get up and towel myself off. Other than that awesome experience, like nothing I've ever felt before. Damn I miss those days, so I'm reduced to writing about them while I sit at my desk at work. Ha.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
On a related side note. About two years ago I ran a cycle of Tren E solo for 6 weeks when I was in college, I was a trainer and lifting was my life. so I will be able to compare the effects of the real deal with Trenadrol.

One similar thing, thus far (aside from vascularity) I am noticing is the insomnia. I could not sleep at all last night, and I am usually a quick and sound sleeper. The tren E took about two weeks to kick in. After that I rarely slept for more than 3 hours a night, I would sometimes go lift at 3 or 4 in the morning until I literally fell over, and when I did finally sleep I had DRENCHING night sweats. I would have to get up and towel myself off. Other than that awesome experience, like nothing I've ever felt before. Damn I miss those days, so I'm reduced to writing about them while I sit at my desk at work. Ha.
damn that sucks man, i dont think i can make it through the day with a 3-4hrs/day .. esp i work around 9-10hrs/day .. i get avg of 6-7hrs/day even when i was on a cycle.. have u tried one of those sleep aid's ?? im actually thinking of purchasing Venom's Lean dreams for my next cycle bc i have never run a p-plex/tren cycle before ..so if you know any good sleep aid .. let me know.

Thanks,

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to ask if you were running the 3mg per cap or 30mg per cap version of Trenadrol?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
I forgot to ask if you were running the 3mg per cap or 30mg per cap version of Trenadrol?
I believe I heard that it's always been 30, it's just that it was identified later on to be 30 of the estra, and not the 3 of the trn clone. At least that's what I believe I heard, I could be wrong.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I believe I heard that it's always been 30, it's just that it was identified later on to be 30 of the estra, and not the 3 of the trn clone. At least that's what I believe I heard, I could be wrong.
Dude i've been hearing so much about how this is Estra yet everyone that tries it swears they get crazy strength gains and high blood pressure....

I guess the only way to know for sure is to try it.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Dude i've been hearing so much about how this is Estra yet everyone that tries it swears they get crazy strength gains and high blood pressure....

I guess the only way to know for sure is to try it.

My bottle says 30mg, high bp is no joke. Woke up looking pretty hard in the chest and shoulders, vascularity is increasing by the day, but some of that has to do with my bp being jacked. I'm going to try to get to a walgreens or CVS today to take a reading.

Sleep was better last night, but it was raining and I somehow always sleep like a baby when it rains.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
My bottle says 30mg, high bp is no joke. Woke up looking pretty hard in the chest and shoulders, vascularity is increasing by the day, but some of that has to do with my bp being jacked. I'm going to try to get to a walgreens or CVS today to take a reading.

Sleep was better last night, but it was raining and I somehow always sleep like a baby when it rains.
damn that sucks .. get ure hands on hawthorne berry, well i was told u take that 2 weeks prior to startin any cycle, so your bp is good to go and remains steady.

how many weeks have it been on trenadrol for u now?

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Today marks the beginning of week 2. I slipped up some with my diet on Friday and definetly noticed the water retention brought on, bloat on stomach, big decrease in vascularity. It has subsided bloat is gone and vascularity is back. I worked my shoulders yesterday and definetly felt stronger.

Today the all too familiar aggression feeling is kicking in. I dont become outwardly aggressive I just walk around kind of disguisted with everyone and everything, if that makes sense, and then I'm a little quicker to blow off the handle. I'm going to work chest and abs in 20-30 so hopefully that will help me blow off enough steam to get through the rest of the day.

Sleep has been about 50/50, some nights I sleep just fine others I lay there wide awake. As I mentioned before I am 99% of the time a quick and sound sleeper so I am attributing those nights to the trenadrol. BP seems to have leveled off some there are still some times I notice it elevate, but I am not walking around with a pounding headache anymore.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
so your doing 60mg ..right for the 2nd week ?

yah later this week, you should see more increase in strength and weight gain ..jus eat clean & healthy and get enough protein in ure system.

do you already have ure pct planned up for trenadrol ?

crazilyfter42

Awards
Another thing to take into consideration is being careful not to hurt yourself. Being off for a while because of a broken bone can cause that part of your body to weaken some. Im sure you noticed your hand/wrist looked thinner after the cast was off. Anyway I broke my hand when I was younger and after a couple month layoff decided to jump start my return with a little 1-ad. Anyway I ended up with a torn tendon in my armpit/peck area. Turns out the left side was overcompensating for the right side some because of the broken bone/weakening of that side from the injury. Anyway just remember connecting tissue doesnt build/heal as quick as muscle and be careful cause quick strength gains after an injury can be an issue for that tissue.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
No clue, I have the 30mg as well. Man I would really like to know what's actually in Trenadrol, I bet it's not Estra.
i know man i would love too find it out also
i even went to kilosports offical site, they dont even sell trenadrol & massdrol ..i emailed the webmaster asking why .. and he gave me an answer as to "bc were working on a new layout" ..its been over 3months with the same layout lol ..i was gonna ask him about the blen in trenadrol but i then i figure he would just ignore me..so i jus left it out.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
so your doing 60mg ..right for the 2nd week ?

yah later this week, you should see more increase in strength and weight gain ..jus eat clean & healthy and get enough protein in ure system.

do you already have ure pct planned up for trenadrol ?

Yep still on 60mg. My pct is pSarm/Formadrol by LG. Heard a lot of good things about the stack. I picked up a b-complex today with b6 to keep prolactin issues at bay and hopefully the b5 will limit the acne.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
Yep still on 60mg. My pct is pSarm/Formadrol by LG. Heard a lot of good things about the stack. I picked up a b-complex today with b6 to keep prolactin issues at bay and hopefully the b5 will limit the acne.
Personally I shy away from LG sciences. They tend to hype their products, which don't deliver the proposed results.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
oh yah not a bad stack, im not too familiar with psarm .. but formadrol worked pretty well for my cuzin .. we both started our PCT ..he choose formadrol, i choose novadexXT and both our results were good

yahh b-5 should help you out w/ acne, how are you thinking of dosin it? ive seen people do 10/7/5 .. and then stay at 5 and gotten good results

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
oh yah not a bad stack, im not too familiar with psarm .. but formadrol worked pretty well for my cuzin .. we both started our PCT ..he choose formadrol, i choose novadexXT and both our results were good

yahh b-5 should help you out w/ acne, how are you thinking of dosin it? ive seen people do 10/7/5 .. and then stay at 5 and gotten good results
Is B-5 good for Backne and chest acne? Just curious cuz I get that and it can leave some nasty scars.:stick:

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
Is B-5 good for Backne and chest acne? Just curious cuz I get that and it can leave some nasty scars.:stick:
im not sure, i was just taking it bc i had a lil on my face ..and cleared up .. i would think it would work, but cant guarentee it. ive never had it on back or maybe i jus cant see it lol

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
also if any1 wants trenadrol for $30 w/ free shipping to ure door .. PM me ..offer is only good for today & 2mmorow

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I've heard some nasty side effects from high B5 dosage, blowin mud, and lethargy. You get any of those?

I am using proactive so I might just stick with that for now and see how it plays out for another week or so.

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
I've heard some nasty side effects from high B5 dosage, blowin mud, and lethargy. You get any of those?

I am using proactive so I might just stick with that for now and see how it plays out for another week or so.
If lethargy is a side effect of B5, I'll take the acne. Haven't had lethargy from a cycle and don't want it.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established

nah i didnt .. like i said, my acne wasnt that severe ..so i was started dosing at 5g then moved to 2g.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Acne hasn't really been as bad as I was expecting. Definetly a pleasant surprise. Aggression on the other hand... Yesterday was the first day I "felt" like I am on (My ego gets huge). Definetly have a little extra chip on my shoulder. Vascularity is still increasing like crazy, I shaved my forearms so I can get a better look at it. (There's the ego)

In between being pissed off I have had a few bouts of lethargy. But thats probably because sleep still kind of sucks. I've been taking some kava kava at night to try and help with it. Its the liquid, I got it from Whole Foods and it tastes f-ing awful! Anyone have experience with it?

As of Tuesday I was up 3 lbs. Chest and abs was Monday back and traps Tuesday, I was off yesterday, and today is bis and tris. I did 30 minutes on the bike Monday and 20 minutes on the stepper Tuesday. I'll probably do another 20 on the stepper post workout today. I really want my abs to be popping more. Strength hasn't really jumped anything noticably, but endurance and recovery time has improved.

As for diet, on lifting days I'm shooting for about 410g carbs 250g pro and 75g fat (50/30/20). So roughly 3300 kcals. Non lifting days I stay around 2800 kcal.

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
I "felt" like I am on (My ego gets huge). Definetly have a little extra chip on my shoulder. Vascularity is still increasing like crazy, I shaved my forearms so I can get a better look at it. (There's the ego)

haha yahh kilo sports logan :"what more do you want ? we deliver results"

i guess they ain't kidding about it:dance:

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Diet fell off a little Saturday and Sunday. I ate some birthday cake and mexican food.

I checked my weight on Sunday on a different scale than I usually use and I was up 7lbs. I will check on my normal scale today. The most noticable difference for me has been how clothes are fitting. Jeans this weekend were definetly fitting tighter on my ass and quads than they had been previously. I noticed the same thing when I put a suit on today for work.

This is the beginning of week 3, and beginning today I am going to up the dose to 90mg for the next 10 days.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Kilo is good, but you can get the same stuff for only $30.00 per bottle from: Fast Action Trena, 90 tabs

Trena still contains the same ingredients but you get a LOT more for your money.
Serving Size (caps) 1 It says one, but I'd do 3x day for 30 days.
Servings Per Container: 90
19-norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione (mg) 25

So, do you know for sure they are the same compound? There has been a lot of speculation but nothing conclusive. Thats the trena I have and am not currently on, the Trenadrol that I am using says 17b methoxy trienbolone 30mg.

I was thinking after I finished my bottle of Trenadrol next week starting the trena at 4 caps a day. That would have me 'on' for about 6 weeks. I usually don't like to go for any longer than that. Thoughts?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Sorry I was refering to the Tren Xtreme. Different Brand. It is stronger then Trenadrol, so is Trena. (We Carry all 3).

I'd still recommend Halo-Tren 400 instead. It's got the Tren Compound, + the original Halodrol-50 ingredient... But if you're adding it to the end of an existing cycle, that's pretty hard on the liver...

Maybe stick with the Trena this time around.
You can finish the cycle off with an Aromatase Inhibitor like Methyl E that is also highly Anabolic, and make it like a 10 weeker... But cut estrogen and increase Free Testosterone levels.

Just be sure to give your liver a break afterwards!
Methyl E is another steroid, not just an aromitase inhibitor. I would not use this in place of an aromatase inhibitor, nor at the end of a cycle like that.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Sorry for the lack of updates, I'm not sure what the hell I was thinking.

I checked my weight today and I am up about 8lbs! First weight was taken without shoes today was with, so maybe 7.5 lbs.

My muscles are probably the fullest and firmest they have ever been, and I am definetly 'thicker'. I've been having some bloating issues in the abdominal area and figured out I'm allergic to dairy. I started a thread in the nutrition section addressing it. So I'm going to make some changes to my diet which will help me judge my abdominal progress better. Vascularity is still sick. I love it!

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
7 lbs seems pretty damn good for a trenadrol run. How are the strength gains and sides?

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
No sides apparant. I've been meticulous about washing my face, so I have not had acne. There has been a little lethargy but nothing like superdrol did to me. May be a slight decrease in libido but definetly no limpness.Strength is up but not exponetially like I thought it would have been, but I have been doing the BTPB workout which is designed for hypertrophy and the way the workouts switch each week it is a little hard to gauge strength exactly. I've been consuming crazy amounts of good carbs and lots of protein. To be honost I would have thought by the way I was eating that I would have gotten a little chunky.

nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Holy ****

So I weighed myself today.. I weighed 182!?!? That would mean up 17lbs from my starting weight. I don't even know how that is f-ing possible, it hasn't even been 4 weeks. I have to guess that I am holding a few pounds of water weight, pants were fitting a little snugger this week than they were last. Abs aren't looking as cut as before, I have gotten a little carried away with food. The "its ok I'm bulking" exscuse has gotten the best of me a few times. I'm definetly going to reign it in here because I am not cool with being 'soft'.

My biggest problem is that I have a never dying appetite. I ordered some Rimonabant to give a shot. I've heard good things, except for the depression people get. Being aware that depression may happen I think I will be able to keep a handle on it.

Last edited:
nevergoodenough

nevergoodenough

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
PCT will start Friday. I will be using Formadrol, pSarm, and Anabolic Pump and 50mg of DHEA. I am trying to get my hands on some old leviathan too. How high does everybody usually keep calories during PCT?

Condition1

Condition1

Awards
  • Established
yahh nice .. i gained total of 14 on my trenadrol cycle:woohoo:
14 pounds means you either respond really well or you were holding a lot of other wieght. Yeah however original poster you were holding more than muscle, snug pants is never a good sign, however strength gains are a sure sign of improvement. You can also judge your gains by looking in the mirror, judge it your own.