early gyno

franz

Awards
k, ive done the research ( i thought) scanned the forums and prepared my cycle of 1-ad 4-ad.
1-ad @300-400
4-ad at 250-500(the pills are 250 each)
enough for 30 days

pct i have nolva and also was given a botlle of gaspari novedex for free.

mon evening i took 100 1-ad 250-4ad

teus morn i took 100 1-ad 250 4-ad
noon i 100 1-ad
around dinner i noticed my right nipple was a little itchy and has come and gone a bit since then but this cant be possible gyno correct? thats too early of an onset i think, is the 4-ad too high?

also is the novEdex any use to me post cycle or just wait to try it?

i thought i was 100% ready for this cycle i even expected paranoia symptoms of gyno so i paid attention to them before actually goin on the stuff(everytime time hair came out i said to myself well i woulda thought that was the ph's, or an itchy nipple etc..)

im 6'3 240 at 13%bf clean diet and what i think is a pretty solid knowledge on the substances im using

Last edited:

franz

Awards
also im 22 years old and searched forums for the answers to my question and read the 1-ad for dummies etc..
can gyno occur this ear;y, will 4-ad aromitize that quickly w/ jut two doses if i happen to be extremely sensitive?

franz

Awards
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME IF YOU CAN EXPERIENCE GYNO SYMPTOMS LIKE THIS SO EARLY AND WHAT YO FEEL I SHOULD DO, stop?, take nolva while continuing? drop the 4ad? take the nolvedex w/ cycle?

jiujitsu76

jiujitsu76

Awards
if i were you i would quit taking both. for 1. you are only 22, why do you need to cycle anyway? if you feel you really need to cycle , before going a route like that i would try a test booster before a PH , especially as young as you are.