WATCH ME GROW....or die trying - AnabolicMinds.com

WATCH ME GROW....or die trying

Page 1 of 3 123 Last
  1. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

WATCH ME GROW....or die trying

Hey guys, just prepping the thread and getting all my pictures and stats organized... The actual cycle will start Monday april 21st.

I will be including pics of the supplements, caloric intake and ratio of protein/carbs/fat (updated daily), measurements.

What else do you guys want to see?

2. Professional Member

Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    What else do you guys want to see?

Boobs....
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

I can do that. Big and round? or small and perky?
    •   

4. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

The bare bones of the cycle are as follows

trn-x, hemadrol (only 20 servings) and on cycle 2 hardcore.

On top of that e-form will be taken to attempt at preventing the horrible horrible gyno from occuring.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by gibbob2; 04-15-2008 at 02:59 PM. Reason: rotated the picture
  5. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

you gyno prone?

maybe we will see boobs in this thread. hehe.
  6. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Quote Originally Posted by Hank Vangut View Post
    you gyno prone?

maybe we will see boobs in this thread. hehe.

edit: btw sub
    Body Performance Solutions
    Home: http://bpsnutrition.net/
    Facebook: @Body Performance Solutions
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

post cycle therapy

Post cycle therapy is going to be primordial forces line up. This will also be teamed with Nolvadex xt by gaspari * (for fun and ease of typing, I will simply call that product NOLVA ) I wont be posting a picture of that one.
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Never had gyno, nor do I ever want to. I Will be takign all the percautions possible to prevent this. BUt who knows, you guys might get lucky and see some man boobs.
  9. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

Looks like you got a solid cycle/post cycle lined up. good luck
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Thanks metroba. I have done a few before. but this time I figured I'd go all out. The final goal is to be 100% done the cycle and pct by the end of june ( for an early july trip home )

The only thing I am waiting for is my cycle support by anabolic extreme. As soon as that arrives.. the fun begins.
  11. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Thanks metroba. I have done a few before. but this time I figured I'd go all out. The final goal is to be 100% done the cycle and pct by the end of june ( for an early july trip home )

The only thing I am waiting for is my cycle support by anabolic extreme. As soon as that arrives.. the fun begins.
    You mean Anabolic Innovations. Look forward to this.
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

yessir I do.. just further proof that I 'haven't received it yet. lol
  13. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

PIcs PIcs PIcs

My biggest pet peeeeeve by far is looking at these logs and seeing all these stats and numbers... (no pics) I don't believe it unless I "see" it.

The best way to see progress is through looking in the mirror. I figured the least I could do is show you guys what I look like today... Precycle
  14. Professional Member
    Stats
    5'10"  176 lbs.

lookin good gib.
    great starting point for a cycle!
  15. Board Supporter
    Stats
    5'11"  202 lbs.

Lookin lean brother!
  16. Elite Member
    Stats
    5'7"  XXX lbs.

Good luck!

MB
    -Saving random peoples' nuts, one pair at at time... PCT info:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/192992-pct-what-why.html
    -Are you really ready for a cycle? Read this link and be honest:
    http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/191120-checklist-before-thinking.html
    *I am not a medical expert, my opinions are not professional, and I strongly suggest doing research of your own.*
  17. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'1"  210 lbs.

What're your dosages going to look like? What is trn-x? Is it a methoxy-trn clone?
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

On cycle 2 hardcore :I taken in the morning
    Tnr-x: Taken 1 in the morning, one at mid-day lunch, and one in the evening
    HEmadrol: will start 5 days in at 1 in the morning, and will stop at 5 days before post cycle.
    RECENTLY DECIDED TO ADD
    Jungle warfare: Taken at the same time as the 3 trn-x's

EDIT:

I didn't really answer your question, the trn-x is estra-4,9-diene-3, 17-dione 30mg
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 1
    201 lbs

Workout: Great workout, obviously no drastic changes yet in strength. Chest day

Libido: Still here and still working. It's always been relatively high.

Food: Calorie consumption for the day will total between 5800 and 6000kcal. My ratio's will always be posted in the order of protein carbs fat. For today that is 40/37/22

Other Supplements: I always take my CLA in the morning, vitamin c morning and night, calcium and b6 mid-day. I am waiting for my order of cycle support to arrive, hopefully today (it will be tossed in to the mix). And my glutamine is taken pre-post workout with my shake (I am ashamed to say it's from walmart, bodyfortress)

The stack:

I took 1 trn-x, 1 jungle warfare, 1 on cycle 2 hardcore first thing in the morning. Pre-workout.

I sprayed e-form (burns my ****ing eyes!) on chest after workout (post-shower) 5 squirts. No redness or tingling experienced.

At noon I will take a jungle warfare and trn-x

At supper I will also take a jungle warfare and trn-x

Pre-bed I will spray e-form again. I am not sure this will be a nightly occurence due to the smell and the fact that I don't shower before I hit the sack. I will try my best to apply twice a day, and will let you know if I cheat.

Narrative: Aside from what I have already mentionned I don;t have much to say. I am eager to get my order from nutraplanet as it not only has my cycle support, but I am almost out of protein as well. My measurements will be posted asap, either tonight or tommorow morning, I just have to find a tape measure.

Things you might need to know: I wake up extremely sarcastic... if I offend you, stay off the log please. I will update monday-friday, and do my best to check on the weekends, however you wont get a full narrative like today (that will be filled in on the following day)

WHy I am doing this: Why not! I would eventually like to get my hands on some supplements and test them for different companys, but I have to PROVE my LOGGING abilities first.
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 2
    199.6 lbs(time to up the calories)

Workout:
    It was back day and I had a really hard time feeling anything when I went heavy in the 8-12 rep range... It was pretty frustrating. I decided to drop the weight and half way through and upped the reps to around 18-20. I had a great pump but left with a kink in my neck.

Libido: Not a damn thing changed... Still being releived daily.

Other supplements: Same as yesterday, cla morning, vitamin c morn and night. Calcium and b6 midday. I just yesterday realised that my order from NP was on hold.. (the order I was charged for and placed a week ago) I was pretty upset as I was the one who contacted them asking for it. Regardless the cycle support will be coming by thursday from bb.com and I also bought some CMI BIG. Until then I will be takign uniliver 2*3 a day.

THe stack: MOrning I took 1 on cycle 2 hardcore with trn-x and jungle warfare.

10:30 I sprayed 5 quirts of e-form all over my chest

noonish I took trn-x and jungle warfare

6ish I will take 1 trn-x and jungle warfare again

10:30 at night I apply 4 squirts of eform of the inner thigh.

Food: I donlt work tonight so I will be able to get my calorie sonsumption closer to 7200kcal at 43/35/22. I will be damn suprised if I lose weight again (and pretty pissed too!)

I will update tommorow. and I am still loooking for the measuring tape.... (I am just really lazy in all honesty)
  21. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

notice anything at all from the eform other than burning eyes?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Honestly no, I haven;t noticed anything from the eform. My chest got a little warm, and whne I applied to my thighs it turned red (I assumed from rubbing it in)

I am kinda placing it under the category of "I would only notice anything if I was not using it." And thats fine by me
  23. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 3
    202.6 lbs

workout: BI-s and tri's today, awesome pump! Gotta love it

libido: Nothing changed up or down, and still same size and function

other supplemets:

morning = cla, vitamin c, scoop of cycle support (finally arrived, and honestly, why give somehting like that a flavor? does it really taste like peanutbutter to you guys?).
    noon = b6 and calcium
    pre-bed = CMI BIG (woot woot, I love this stuff, knocks me out cold!) vitamin c, scoop of cycle support

the stack:
    morning = trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare
    10:30 = 5 sprays of e-form on chest
    noonish = trn-x and jungle warfare
    night (10:30) = 4 sprays on thigh of e-form

food: I work tonight so I will be restricted to 6000 kcal at 40/35/25

measurements: all measurements are taken soft (not flexed or pumped)
    Biceps = 16"
    forearms = 13"
    belt line (around the hips) = 36"
    thigh = 24 1/4"
    ankle = 15 3/4"
    chest (just above the nipple line) = 43 1/2"
    upper torso around shoulders = 50"

I am hoping to hit 17" on the biceps, anything more would be spectacular.
  24. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation Reputation

do you add anything to big or just drink it while holding your nose?
    This space for rent

Phenadrol Log http://anabolicminds.com/forum/suppl...-hell-did.html - AMAZING fat loss results so far
  25. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

why? you dont like the taste of fulvic acid!!

lol, my pre bed shake is horrible, i mix 2 scoops of whey with big, cycle support and some milk. I get it down it 3 seconds flat, and chase with a bottle of water then polish my k9's and tongue right away.
  26. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

big seems to work but tastes like a combination of sawdust and ass. I'm not sure why they label it fruit punch
    This space for rent

27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

oh I got grape this time!! woot woot

THey do have them in pill form now aswell. not to sure how they will work but I was going to give them a shot after this tub is empty
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 4

Workout: It will be a leg day however I haven't hit up the gym yet.. I plan on going around 6pm (home in time for grey's anatomy [no I am not gay]) This is also why I didn't post my weight, by the time I get to the gym I will have eaten a couple pounds of food and still have it inside me. I would prefer to keep it the same in order to not SKEW my results. I usually step on the scale in my shorts before my workout at around 8 in the morning, and that is what I will do tommorow. Until then, I plan to squat till I drop!!

Libido: Very High, and very annoying, especially at work! but I guess I should not be complaining if it still works.

other supplements:
    Morning: cla, vitamin c
    10:30: E-form on chest (actually turned really red this time!)
    10:45: cycle support with shake (made it taste like bum)
    noonish: b-6, calcium
    bed : cycle support and cmi big

the stack:
    morning: trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare
    noon: trn-x, jungle warfare
    night: trn-x, jungle warfare
    (starting tommorow I will combine the summary for other supplements and the stack, easier for me and hopefully you guys to follow)

SLEEP: CMI knocked be out cold like true champ. I was asleep at 11, woke at 7, eat and slept till 10:30 again, I LOVE THIS STUFF. However I do plan on continuing with going to the gym in the morning, it was just a relax day. (not a off day)

food: nothing drasticly changed, I should be able to hit 6500kcal (possibly more depending on supper) at 40/37/23.

aside from that, hit me up with questions or comments, or just watch me blow up.
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 5
    205.6 lbs
    LETHARGIC!!

OMG I am freakin lazy as tits, having a hard time swalowing my chicken and rice man! i know I am growing and I feel a lot harder all over, but MAN, I am partially retarted over here! Anyway, I am gonna pop a b6 and head in to work

workout: shoulders today, great pump... so much so that I had a hard time taking my shirt off when I was done.

libido: still got it and still using it

supplements:
    morning : trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, cla, vitamin c
    10:30: e-form on chest, 5 squirts
    noon: b6, calcium
    1: trn-c, jungle warfare
    5: trn-x, jungle warfare
    10:30 e-form 5 squirts on legs
    10:40: cycle support and CMI BIG

sleep: It's a beutiful thing!

food: Eating like a mofo, and mostly clean still. 6000kcal today cause I work tongiht, 45/35/20 ratio planned.

Kinda excited cause tommorow I am starting to incorporate the hemadrol in to the stack. should be interesting as I seem to be reacting fairly well with what I am taking so far.
  30. Banned

ur weight/ height pre cycle??
  31. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

sorry man, I though I posted that up top, starting weight was 201, and my height is 6 on the dot.
  32. Banned

sorry man, I though I posted that up top, starting weight was 201, and my height is 6 on the dot.
    damn only 201@6 bc u look just like me only white...hehe i think our bodies are pretty simalar.. and im 5'11.. check out my pics on myspace
  33. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

The WEEKEND

THe weekend was pretty good I guess. Nutritionally I only consumed an average of 5000kcal a day at 30/40/30. NOT at all what I was aiming for, but I don't really mind, it's the weekend, and I kinda expected that. Libido was retarted. through the rooof retarted and made for some extra cardio sessions. The workouts included bi's and tri's on saturday, and some slow up hill cardio on sunday watching some gay movie. Supplemets were the same however I did start taking the hemadrol in the morning with the rest of my stuff. On top of that I cut down to 1 spray of e-form on my chest. Sleep wise. I spend both days in bed minus the gym time. I slept for about 14 houres a piece. (in turn lost out of precious eating time, but it was a fair trade off.)
  34. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 8
    207.3 lbs (**** YA! up 7 lbs)

Workout: TOday was chest day, got an awesome pump, mostly using dumbells as I am partially paranoid to have a lopsided chest. I made it up to two 115lbs on the inclide chest press for 6 reps. most I ever did before were the 110's

Libido: very high, not looking forward to the crash, but I will enjoy being at the peak while I am up here!

Food: I should get 6000kcal in today at 30/46/24 (tommorow I will be looking to incorporate some more protein... see how I respond to it)

Supplemets:
    8am: trn-x, hemadrol, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, cla
    10:30: e-form 5 sprays on chest, cycle support in shake
    12:00 calcium, b-6
    1:00 jungle warfare, trn-x
    5: jungle warfare, trn-x
    10 pm cycle support and CMI BIG shake
    10:20 e-form, 5 sprays on inner thigh.

I feel like I am forgetting to tell you something... All i know is I am only in week two and I am already not looking forward to coming off.... I love the way this stuff makes you feel, even if it is just a placebo affect... I would LOVE to extend it a few weeks. We will see what I can rig up and how the sides are treating me.
  35. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

hey brolic, gimme a link to the myspace pics
  36. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.

subbed! best of luck man i have a feeling ur gonna grow by the way
  37. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Day 9
    208.4 lbs

Training: Humm, today was back day... great pump, deadlifted a hell of a lot more then I usually do, so thats a good thing!

Nutrition: I haven't a clue. It's my girls birthday today so we are out for dinner tonight, and started the day with chocolate croisants! I know it will be atleast 5000kcal, but I am not even gonna bother to figure out specfically what it is or what the ratios are.

sleep: awesome sleep, incase anyone needs any further PUSH to buy CMI BIG. Work to the wise... MAKE SURE you aren;t going to wind up having sex after taking it!

Supplemets:
    8am: trn-x, hemadrol, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, cla
    10:30: e-form 5 sprays on chest, cycle support in shake
    12:00 calcium, b-6
    1:00 jungle warfare, trn-x
    5: jungle warfare, trn-x
    10 pm cycle support and CMI BIG shake
    10:20 e-form, 5 sprays on inner thigh.

Oh , and I am going to stop posting libido... unless it changes, just for reference if you guys don;t see it. It still works, and I am still loving it.

VERY lethargic still, but ah well. Gives me an excuse to do nothing but rest and grow!
  38. New Member

Just wanted to say thanks for the posts..... In case your wondering if people are taking interest... Hell yeah! And By the way, I'm rooting for ya, cause so long as you dont die and your libido doesnt go on permenant vacation... Im next!
  39. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.

Thanks for the support man, I was thinking of just callin it quits and doing a summary after the cycle, and after post cycle. All the other logs get so muhc action, but whatever I will keep it up. Daily posts reminds me of what I am doing and keeps me motivated.

New goal. Hitting 220, and keeping it! Yes I said KEEPING IT!
  40. Board Moderator
    Never enough
    Stats
    5'10"  205 lbs.

I'm still watching too, just not a lot to say
    This space for rent

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:22 AM
  2. Do abs grow?
    By Dyou in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 12:13 AM
  3. WATCH ME GROW....or die trying
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 02:06 PM
  4. You are what you grow.