Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

ya man, my parents used to bug me saying I was born with a six pack

2. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

Quick question... Did u ever figure out the rash? was it the nolva? Did it go away? and... what is ur age?
  3. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

I'M BACK

so the last 4 days i was out of town and pretty much ruined the very last stretch of my cycle. I am stuck at 218lbs and I have to accept that. Most of my time was stuck in the airport with no money (missing meals) or at family events (missing meals)

Regardless I can;t change it, only embrace it. But it is definetly time to kick PCT in the ass. I am prepping everything as we speak and start tommorow.

I managed to train bi's and tri's today. great pump, KILLED THE TRI"S

I am rambling on because I don't really have much to say. This is usually were people usually analyze the cycle and give the final stats but this is only the half way mark for myself. Starting tommorow you will see a new format with all the new products that i am taking. So till then, thanks again for the continued support.

Oh, and the rash could have been a combination of the nolva, the temperature change and stress. Either way I have it fully under control and have mometasone furoate for it incase of any further flare ups.
    •   

4. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    48.67%

what is your age?
  5. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

I'm 22
  6. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.57%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

show some ending results bro!

I want to see how your progress went. numbers on papers cool and all but lets see the real results! how much did you add on agian?
  7. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

PCT DAY 1

Supps regime:
    8:00 fenugreek (610mg), 2 tabs of uniliver, 1 pct (when I type that, it means the anabolic extreme advanced PCT), cla.
    11:00 Toco, Endo,
    12:20 1 pct, 2 tabs uniliver, fenugreek (610mg), calcium, b6
    5:00 1 pct, 2 tabs uniliver, fenugreek (610mg), b6, toco
    8:00 5 pumps of sustain alpha
    10:00 Cmi BIG, 3 eye droppers of Nolva

The changes you might not have noticed. I have upped my b6 intake, I am no longer using cycle support (uniliver instead), the e-form has been phased out (last day yesterday)

Stuff I am not sure about. I have no idea what time of day would be IDEAL for me to use the toco, Endo, or Sustain.... (any help guys, I usually workout in the AM)

Food:
    Back up the about 6000kcal (trying hard to get it even higher) at 40/30/30

Sleep: I am still very lethargic. Last night I fell asleep at 11:00, woke at 7 (so a full 8 hours) then I TKO"D after breakfeast for another 3 hours. ZZZZZZZZ

Workout: Tonight will be legs, and I will be doing it with my gf. That being said it wont be super duper intense, but I will make sure to be walking like a penguin once I am done.

Waiting for: I am waiting for my super pump 250 and a creatine mono ( I know I already have the CMI, but I would like to take a creatine pre and post workout)
    Attached Images Attached Images  
  8. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

And just a side note, the Endo and Toco don;t really mix all that well, and they taste.... like dust!@ Oddly enough this gets me a little bit excited, most products that taste amazing don't do a damn thing (Perfect example, the CMI BIG)
  9. Board Sponsor
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    20.7%

Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    And just a side note, the Endo and Toco don;t really mix all that well, and they taste.... like dust!@ Oddly enough this gets me a little bit excited, most products that taste amazing don't do a damn thing (Perfect example, the CMI BIG)
    EndoAmp is probably best with a protein shake or something semi-solid like oatmeal. The Toco-8 could be taken just strait in the mouth...

-Pp
  10. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

PCT Day 2
    217lbs
    + 17

Measurements: (As before, all were taken soft, no flexing or pump)
    Biceps: 16 3/4, + 3/4
    Forearm: 13 1/4, + 1/4 (but I just jerked off, might have a pump!)
    Belt line (around the hips): 36
    Thigh: 25 3/4, + 1 1/2
    ankle: 16 1/4 (i don't believe it, skeptical!!) + 1/2
    Chest (just above nipple line): 44, + 3/4
    Shoulders: 50 1/4, + 1/4
    on a side note, I feel a lot harder... more dense

Noted changes: -ONE of the supplements I am taking is making my farts smell soooooo bad I want to puke! (My food has NOT changed at all
    -My cum is very thick, and a less opaque colour
    -I forgot how much it actually hurts after a workout when not on cycle. My muscles are sore for days afterwards.

Workout: Today was shoulders, I have never had any toubles gettign a good pump with them, and my strength is still wayyy up there

Food: Nothing much changed... My appetite is for sure a lot lower, but I am doing all I can to keep up the food intake while keeping it clean.

Sleep: horrible sleep, I was up tossign and turning all night. I will be out of the CMI powder in a few days and going to a pill format for the BIG. We will see how that treats me.

Nipples: They are a bit puffy, and to be honest it feels kinda good when they get played with. I wont go attaching a car battery to it, but still! (Judging my the above comment I think it is fair to say libido is back in full swing)

Supplements:
    9:00 cla, fenugreek, pct, 2 tabs uniliver
    9:30 toco
    12:00 endo with pwo shake
    1:00 calcium, b6, pct, 2 tabs uniliver, fenugreek
    3:00 sustain (4 pumps all over upper body, and a little on the testicles)
    6:00 pct, 2 tabs uniliver, fenugreek
    9:00 toco
    10:10 Cmi Big
    10:20 Liquid Nolva, 3 eye droppers in orange juice.

Pictures will be up soon.
  11. Advanced Member
    Stats
    6'0"  225 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    13.39%

updated pics?
  12. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

PCT Day 3

Workout: Chest day. Kept my numbers up however my shoulder was still in pain from yesterdays shoulder workout. I am usually fine to roll right in to another week starting with chest without a day off... Either way it wasn't bad enought to hinder me from getting my PUMP ON!

Food: I slept through 3 meals, so I expect to drop some weight next time I step on the scale. ( I was tired, what can you do)

Sides: Nothing new to report. **** still stinks.

Supplements:

9:00 cla, fenugreek, pct, 2 tabs uniliver
    11:30 toco
    12:00 endo with pwo shake
    1:00 calcium, b6, pct, 2 tabs uniliver, fenugreek
    3:00 sustain (4 pumps all over upper body, and a little on the testicles)
    6:00 pct, 2 tabs uniliver, fenugreek
    9:00 toco
    10:10 Cmi Big (pills for first time tonight)
    10:20 Liquid Nolva, 2 eye droppers in orange juice.

Pictures: I will have decent ones for you guys but the best I can do today is this.

(and remember, I can;t pose, or take pictures) I am only saying that because I am positive I look better in real life, I am just having a hard tiem capturing it on film ( wow i sound like a fat girl on a dating site.)
  13. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.57%

DUDE! godly gains man. your chest looks soooooo much bigger. Its more defined. It just easy to tell that you gained some nice mass in chest. how much did you say you gained agian? 17-18 pounds?

what about the other poses.
  14. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

Thanks man. Yeah I really concentrated on my upper chest training during this cycle... but wait till I get the leg pictures up.

Speaking of pictures. More will come sooner then later. All the same poses as I initially posted.

I think the final numbers were 18lbs gained. but I will most likely end up hagning on to 15lbs of it, we will see.
  15. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.57%

thats some godly gains man. serious props to you. I hope to look like that by the end of 2009! Currently Im cutting, I hate it to the end of the world, but gaining mass while being leaner will be so much more worthwhile to see the actual progress in terms of seeing definition, and seperation so you know what to work on.

how about some blood test? ever considered taking some? JW although the reps have reported theres no damage on liver values, Ive heard good pals of mine say that there liver values tripled while running it for like 3-4 weeks I believe. With all that stacking you did maybe you should go get a test?
  16. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

Yeah man, cutting sucksss, or so I hear. lol

I have been blessed/cursed with the ability to get ripped rather quickly.

As far as the blood tests go, if you guys stick around for the full pct log, (another month) I will be getting blood work done mid july and gladly post the results. That stuff is to expensive here in the states... I will be back in Canada and get it done for free

I know what you are talking about with the jungle warfare, tons of people have sent private pm's telling me to watch out. I am not to worried because I only had it included in my cycle for a couple weeks, but like you said, only blood work will tell. ( I also would imagine that whatever damage I might have done with it will be back to normal by mid july, but we will find out )
  17. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

Sorry for the quick post. I didn't forget ya today. But it was an off day, so no workout, supp timing stayed the same as yesterday, I don't know my weight, and not much else to report. Just sprinting out the door to work.
  18. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%

good log man, nice results, well put together/research cycle.... A+

MM
  19. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

PCT Day 5---> 8
    218lbs.... still.
    +18

Nothing much has changed... I guess I can say thats a good thing. I still feel strong, and am looking fuller now then ever.

In a few days I will try my pill format of Nolva. For those of you who have not been following along I had a severe skin rash that flared up right around the time I started taking the Nolva (pills). It has since subsided and I have been using the liquid Nolva. The only reason I am doing this is because I HAVE a TON of those pills, and my source for liquid stuff is all "locked" up for the moment. This might be a bit of a predicament.

Food intake has been awesome, keeping it clean and every 2/2.5 hrs.

Libido was a bit low this weekend, I am thinking that the 6-bromo could be the culprit.. but I am not willing to toss in the towel yet.

Other then that, nto much to say. The pics will come... I have just been writing my finals so I haven;t had time.

Oh, and I hate transdermal. I would much rather pop a pill then rub some stank cream (sustain alpha) all over my chest, if only something else worked as well. ( my girl said I smell sour at times)
  20. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

PCT Day 9
    219.8 lbs (yes it went up)

+19lbs

My weight: Some of you might remember around mid cycle a guy I work with bet me he could lose 30lbs before I could gain 15lbs. ( we would both need to reach 220 ) To say the least I WILL not lose this bet and am still hell bent on putting on thsoe extra pounds. I think it has helped me tremendously because I have been forced to nto only maintain a clean diet in pct, i have becoem somewhat anal retentive with it.

supplements: Same old routine. Cla, vitamin c in the morn. I take fenugreek, pct extreme and uniliver 3 times a day together. I take Toco first thing in the morning and last thing before bed. Endo is taken post workout with my shake. Sustain is rubbed on post workout after shower ( I still hate the smell ) with some b6 and calcium tossed in mid-day

Nolva: Good news and bad news. Last night I switched to the pill form of nolva and have yet to have any negative reactions. The good news is that if it continues like this I wont have to frantically go out and try to find a replacement source. The bad news is that the rash was most likely a result of me being pretty close to shutting down. Chances are once I started with the nolva I was already at the breaking point with my liver and that pushed it over the edge causing all the itching and eczema/hive like reactions. All that is still up for debate, but the HARD part (on my liver) of this cycle is over and I donlt plan on doing another one till august. Even at that it will be havoc or epistane ONLY! Yell at me if I post any different.

Workout: TOday was bi's and tris. Great workout, strength is still way way up (for me). I was also moving a hell of a lot faster.... Less rest between sets, but was full of energy. This was also a noon workout, as opposed to my usual first thing in the AM workout.

Reps: I have to thank those of you who reppped me in this log. I only recently noticed that I had more then 10! I don't have a clue who did it but wanted to say thanks. It's always good to see that people haven't bailed on the log because I am now on pct.
  21. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

It took me FOREVER. but these are the updated pics. Be gentle, but rip me at the same time so I know what to work on. ( my biceps are bigger, i swear, they just look tiny in these pictures. )

Oh, and that is my oblique, not a roll of fat! haha
  22. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

PCT Day 10
    218lbs

Workout: AWESOME! Chest day! WOOT WOOT. I had a tweek in my left shoulder by the end that had me a bit worried, but I still managed to get a great pump without killing it!

Libido: Still Iffy at best, but what can you do. I just find it odd that it's a bit lower now then it ever was during cycle.

Nolva: The pills are going great, I am continuing at 20mg a night with no negative sides.

Supplements: Nothing changed. Except I received my order of superpump 250 and creatine monohydrate (pics below). The cool thing is I have never actually take a monohydrate, I have always gone for fancy new products, so we will see what taking the basic of all basic staple supplements does to me. I started with 5 mg pre and post workout.

Sleep: TKO! Last night was awesome, I had a feeling I was going to be awake for EVER. but I fell asleep with the lights on! The girlfriend wasn;t to pleased.

The Girlfriend: On the topic of the gf, we had a great conversation yesterday. It went a little something like this!
    Girl: Hey hun
    Me: How was work?
    Girl: not to bad, what did you do today?>
    Me: GROW!
    Girl: Laughing histarically.... SO you sat/slept and eat all day
    Me: yup
    Girl: Well that explains the peanutbutter on your neck!

Mood: I am Happy, not really moody or snappy like I was while on cycle

Balls: THEY ARE HUGE. They never really shrank, but they have never really been this big, It's awesome!

I also added some CHICKEN EYE CANDY for you guys.
  23. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.57%

damn dude your inner quad has major stretchmarks!

nice progress. definately can see the added mass.

your chest can hold a pencil in the middle with that pose dude. haha impressive.

btw. dont show the chicken. i think im going to vomit. I think we all had a little too much chicken to the point where we want to throw up when we eat it @_@

Also Id think youd look killer ripped if your cut down to 6-7% BF dude. Good job. My goal is to be 210 lean
    Looks like your almost there.
  24. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

Thanks man. I wish I could lie to you and say those stretch marks are from squats or super leg pumps! The truth is I grew just about a foot in 3 months when I was like 14... The most painfull summer of my life. I slept like 16 hrs a day.

haha and btw! I love chicken! 30+oz a day for the last 3 years at least. I eat it like candy!
  25. Professional Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.57%

Thanks man. I wish I could lie to you and say those stretch marks are from squats or super leg pumps! The truth is I grew just about a foot in 3 months when I was like 14... The most painfull summer of my life. I slept like 16 hrs a day.

haha and btw! I love chicken! 30+oz a day for the last 3 years at least. I eat it like candy!

your crazy, not the tasteless chicken I make.

I could go out for some KFC or some other type of chicken but chicken breast and seasoning with no salt and fat. uggggg
  26. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'11"  165 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    83.22%

ur seasoning dosent have even a pinch of salt?
  27. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

not even a pinch, just chicken!
  28. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%

I feel ya on that, same thing happened to me man, knees started hurtin, had to stop all sports. Stayed in bed for weeks thinking I was sick, when I got out of bed, I grew like 1 foot! Painfull. lol didn't get the bad stretch marks tho.... good gains, I've been following, just not chiming in. great cycle well logged.

MM
  29. New Member
    Stats
    6'2"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.65%

Also, did the Toco-8 work/ are you even taking it/ did you actually lose any hair on cycle, or was that just a precaution. I've heard mixed reviews about whether or not it will actually work, sounds promising tho. Thanks

MM
  30. New Member
    Stats
    6'0"   lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    86.42%

Hey man, you guys will get a full update later this afternoon. I just have two more finals then I am done (just incase you were wondering why I was missing in action)

I am still taking the toco-8. And I find it has helped drastically. I had a bit of hair loss pre-cycle (nothing to worry about) then the jungle warfare seemed to speed that up quit a bit.

I might be way off on this one and it might have stopped on it's own (the hair loss) but the toco-8 is the only product in my pct stack that says it works against hair loss. I have since not lost a visible strand. Thats saying a lot because I gel my hair for work with a paste, and I usually have tons of hair stuck on my hands before I wrinse them off. It was a great investment unless you want to look like castanza!
  31. New Member
    Stats
    5'7"  175 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    92.68%

Short, bald, fat and with glasses... yeah funk the castanza look lol.

Did you say you did reps of up to 20 for smaller muscles. So bis, tris, and calves? I try to hit 12-15 the ego doesn't let me sometimes but I know that higher reps are what get my arms growing, for me atleast.

Just wondering how high you went with Bi's/tris/calves.
  32. Senior Member
    Stats
    5'11"  207 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    79.97%
    Achievements Posting Pro

good work man..imma keep my eye on this now!

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 07:22 AM
  2. Do abs grow?
    By Dyou in forum Exercise Science
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 12:13 AM
  3. WATCH ME GROW....or die trying
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 02:06 PM
  4. You are what you grow.