WATCH ME GROW....or die trying

Page 3 of 5 First 12345 Last

1. any other sides?

2. nice log. Just wondering though, not sure if i missed it how tall are you. I would say 5'11? 5'10? possibly 6'0?

Starting pics looked pretty big. Im trying to figure all this out because Im still not sure what size I would need to be to look so called "big" Im aiming for 210 lean at 5'11 and 3/4ths. I still think even at that Id be small.

edit- nvm. I saw your 201 at 6'0 starting. How much body fat? Your height is similar to mine, size wise im about 5-8 pounds less than you pre-cycle. That makes me happy,
    •   

3. Other sides: I am a bit tempermental, might just be my nature, btu I don't remember it being this bad before. The hair I am only now noticing it around the drain and stuff, but not much of it, and definetly not enough to make a difference in my hair line over the next 20 days. Lethargic... like I said, i was to lazy to even calculate my own calorie consumption.

Height: I am 6 feet on the dot. Or 5'12" depending on how you look at it. As far as looking big cellardude, try not to look at the scale, or even the weights you lift. Muscles will take form over time and give you the desired look you like. Some might say I looked bigger when I was 170lbs, with a stupid unhealthy low body fat %

4. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    Other sides: I am a bit tempermental, might just be my nature, btu I don't remember it being this bad before. The hair I am only now noticing it around the drain and stuff, but not much of it, and definetly not enough to make a difference in my hair line over the next 20 days. Lethargic... like I said, i was to lazy to even calculate my own calorie consumption.

Height: I am 6 feet on the dot. Or 5'12" depending on how you look at it. As far as looking big cellardude, try not to look at the scale, or even the weights you lift. Muscles will take form over time and give you the desired look you like. Some might say I looked bigger when I was 170lbs, with a stupid unhealthy low body fat %

Gotcha. I may be 5-8 pounds lighter than you but my legs hold most of my weights. I have such big legs for my size that its insane.

I also agree with you that muscle does take time to form. With every 10 pounds you add, some other muscle group needs work.

5. humm, cause your stats say 220lbs ^^^recent cut?
    •   

6. Nice log keep it up!

7. some old dude *in his 40's, (not to offend anyone following along who is older)
    I am like the old bald dude with the big guns but I am in my 50s.

Keep it up, the logging and hard work, that is.

8. The WEEKEND
    Weight...non of your buisness!!!! Just kidding

Training: I did my shoulders on saturday, and hit biceps and only biceps on sunday! Great pump. It seems that every time I train my shoulders I hit em so hard that it actually hurts to take my t-shirt off at the end of the session. Either way I know they are getting a good working.

Food: I have no idea. Well I do, but I don't want to type it all down for you guys. Basically I missed 2 meals a day simply because of sleep ( a typical weekend for me) I was still able to eat clean high protein food, and lots of it, just not as much as I do during the week. It's funny, if only my saturday and sunday were treated like monday --> friday i'd be HUGE!

Sleep: What can I say, I missed meals for sleep. The bed was just so comfortable that I didn;t want to get out of it.

Libido: Still turns into a shaft and the balls still produce buckets, so I can't complain.

Supplemets: The same for both days. I woke, took all the prohormones and usual supplemets. Hit the gym and took the cycle suypport, then sprayed with e-form. After lunch I took the prohormones and then again at around 6, the same thing. Before bed I sprayed e-form once again and took cycle support.

Somebody out there had to be thinking it because I know I was. I figured I would take a "progress" picture simply to prove that my gains are not fat gains! On top of that I can't pose, atleast I think I look better in person then the picture, but oh well.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

9. Day 15 (Half way mark!)
    212.4 lbs

Workout: Chest day, I had a great workout! Just shy of an hour and I couldn't have lifted anything else if I tried... The last time I took a nitric oxide product was before this cycle started, so 15 days ago... I kinda miss them. My original plan was to incorporate superpump 250 with my pct but I am itching for something now.... What to do...

Food: Awesome day foodwise.. I woke up early and don't work tonight. I can estimate around 6500kcal but can;t guarentee it because I am making fajitas tonight!!! My Ratio will hover around 40/30/30

Supplements:
    8oam trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, hemadrole. cla, vitamin c
    10:30 cycle support, e-form, 5 sprays on chest
    1:00 trn-x and jungle warfare, calcium, b6
    5:30 trn-x and jungle warfare
    10:30 cycle support and e-form on inner legs (4 sprays), vitamin c

Sleep: I haven't slept yet.... Looking forward to it. I will be dreaming of :chick: if my libido keeps skyrocketing.

The Bet: SOme guy at my work wants to bet me 100 dollars that he will go from 256lbs to 229lbs before I hit 220lbs. He wants to make the goal for 8 weeks from now. Giving him time to lose 3lbs a week and me to gain a pound a week! My problem is I know I will hit 220. but I was going to cut after the cycle was over to lose the body fat I have accumulated, realistically dropping me to 218-215. This has only furthered my desire to extend the cycle another week in order to keep the gains. What are your thoughts on this and what would you buy to extend it for a week... Or two. Or maybe not at all if I hit something stupid like 230 before I cut.

Skin: Yes this is a new section. I will start by saying I have had rashes as a kid before but they have been gone for a while now. Well as of a few days ago they are back in and around the armpit. (not a lot of them, but enough) And on top of that I HAVE A NEW STRETCHMARK. The rash could be from the cocobutter, or excessive sweating , or I donlt know, I just knwo it sucks, and might nto even be related to the stack, Just thought I Would throw that out there for you guys.

10. i get excited when i see new strech marks idk about you guys

11. Day 16
    Lbs. Went to gym in pm and had to much food in me, so I wont bother posting skewed results.

Workout: Back day today and I will be going around 6pm ish cause my girl wants to come with me. I usually never have a problem getting a good pump with my back, I am just really concentrating on the lower lats as of late

Food: Awesome food day because I don't work, so I am able to get mostly all solid meals in! Definetly feels different as I am havign a hard time breathing after all of them!

Libido: Skin on sack still feeling a bit tight, but no drastic changes yet.

Skin: The rash is actually calming down a bit. No flare ups and it seems to nicely be takign care if itself.

Supplements:
    8am trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, hemadrol. cla, vitamin c
    10:30 cycle support and e-form on inner legs (4 sprays), vitamin c

* I think I have around 2 days left with jungle warfare, I didn't have a full bottle when I started, I just wanted to use up what I had left. On top of that I only have 9 days left with hemadrol, then I will strictly be on the trn-x and on cycle 2 hardcore.

Sleep: What can I say, I am the type of person who can;t shut my brain of once the tv is turned off and my girl is sleeping. I usually just sit there and think about nothing. This hasnlt happened since I have been using BIG. I think I will go throuhg withdrawl once I am actually done with it.

Narrative: No news on the bet because I haven;t been in to work yet. And I was planning my next cycle, possibly with Havoc and some other goodies. I am just not sure if I should be ordering it before it gets banned or if I might be able to actually log something for free! Any reps following along with interesting products, feel free to feed a starving bodybuilder!

12. I know it doesn't matter, or ever count just due to the time of day and ammount of food in my stomach by the time I hit the gym at six, but I tipped the scale at 216.4lbs, woot woot.

We will see what a more accurate reading is tommorow morning but still.

13. Great log man! Sent you a pm'd I'd be interested in getting some info on what your lifts are like. Ie. a little more info on some of your routine.

14. Day 17
    215.6lbs (up 15)

Workout: Hummm, it was bi's and tri's today. Great workout, not terribly intense, but strong and deliberate (if that makes sense)

Food: Not a bad day for food. I work tonight so I have to plan ahead and make sure that I am going to be able to get atleast 5000kcal in. And I would rather cook then count so no specific numbers today.

Libido: No updates.

Skin: My girl actually trimmed the hair in my armpits and it feels a lot less itchy. The rash seems to be subsiding nicely.

Supplements:

8am trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, hemadrol. cla, vitamin c
    10:30 cycle support and e-form on inner legs (4 sprays), vitamin c, 10mg nolva

Sides: The nips are gettign a bit sensitive. No lumps, or leaking, but still who wants gyno. I will take 10mg of nolva for the next 8 days ( stopping the same time I stop with hemadrol) Once the 8 days is up I will have 5 days left with the other prohormones and start tapering down with e-form by a squirt a day. Then back to nolva for pct. (let me know if you see anything wrong with this plan of attack!)

My lifts and workout routine: Humm, I think this was the one question I was dreading. I know it sounds stupid, but I haven't a clue what I lift ( weight wise) nor do I have a specific routine. I am a firm believer that the muscle has no idea how much weight it's lifting, it just responds to the tension it is placed under ( that being said I realise that the more weight, realistically the more tension) I can tell you that I lift till I can't lift anymore, and it's always heavy . My reps are atleast 8, and on smaller body parts up to 20. Monday is chest, back on tuesday, bi's tri's wednesday, legs thursday, shoulders friday, bi's and tri's saturday, sunday off.

15. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    My lifts and workout routine: Humm, I think this was the one question I was dreading. I know it sounds stupid, but I haven't a clue what I lift ( weight wise) nor do I have a specific routine. I am a firm believer that the muscle has no idea how much weight it's lifting, it just responds to the tension it is placed under ( that being said I realise that the more weight, realistically the more tension) I can tell you that I lift till I can't lift anymore, and it's always heavy . My reps are atleast 8, and on smaller body parts up to 20. Monday is chest, back on tuesday, bi's tri's wednesday, legs thursday, shoulders friday, bi's and tri's saturday, sunday off.
    Sounds good man, Just seeing what's been working for you. Keep it up def. looking forward to seeing the final results.

16. Day 18
    216 lbs (plus 16)

Ya so... I am not really in a logging mood today. I think the most noticable side from this stack is the lethargy. That being said, I also don't take anything for it... no pre-workout supplemets, stims, or caffein. I will MOST DEFINETLY start once pct starts.

Workout: Leg Day. Great leg day, I pre-exhausted with leg extensions and ham curls, finished with squats (265 * 6 azs to the floor, no half rep stuff) I wound up with a wicket painfull back pump and hard a hard time getting home to crawl in a hot tub! I sound like a baby, but still.

Food: approx 5500kcal at 40/30/30

supplemets:

NO MORE JUNGLE WARFARE
    DAY TWO WITH NOLVA
    8am trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, hemadrol. cla, vitamin c
    1:00 trn-x , calcium, b6
    5:30 trn-x
    10:30 cycle support and e-form on inner legs (4 sprays), vitamin c, 10mg nolva

I got some samples from controlled labs today, FREE STUFF, woot woot. I will give em a try tommorow.

17. How did i mis this one?

18. it's a diamond in the ruff!

welcome

19. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    it's a diamond in the ruff!
    Still watching bro... your update pic absolutely looks more shreded. I was back and forth on taking the H-drol I ordered. Scared myself away from the M-drol. But after watching you grow "or die trying" I'm bout to start my cycle tommorow. H-drol is pretty mild so I dont expect much but damn... your inspiring. In the, "I hope I can make my chicken prep look that good" sorta way. Did You get an 'A' in organizational skills class in elmentary school?

I just got three things to say:
    1) Awesome work!
    2) Your lookin shreded
    3) I forgot this one... damn

20. Day 19
    217 lbs (suprisingly still climbing, +17)

Workout:
    You might as well just call be Markus, cause i'll have some freaking boulder shoulders after today!! Great workout, it hurt like snot but felt ohhhh so right. I remember an article in MD with Jhonny Jackson talking about how when he used to put a dress shirt on nobody could tell he even worked out. Since then he concentrated on shoulders and traps, cause no matter what kinda shirt you got on, the will always make you look HA-UUUGE if you have wide shoulders!! PREACH!

Food: Haven't calculated it yet, and haven;t actually calculated down to the kcal in a while. So i will be doing that tonight for myself, and you guys will have specific numbers tommorow for anyone who is interested.

Libido: Still wake up with a kick stand

Sleep: Last night was a bit rough just cause I worked later than anticipated. As such my last meal was late and I drank a bucket load of water leading to me waking up at 2 and 4 and 6 to [email protected]! The plus side is I woke up at 9 instead of the usual 6:45. So I still got my beuty (aka building) sleep.

Supplements:
    9:30 on cycle 2 hardcore, trn-x, hemadrol, cla
    11: cycle support
    12 (noon) e-form on chest, 5 sprays
    1:30 trn-x
    3 b6 calcium
    6:30 trn-x
    10:30 e-form on legs, 4 sprays
    10:40 cycle support and CMI BIG, nolva 20mg

Sides: SOME Mother ****er from my work squeezed my nipple and I almost broke his shoulder by punching him back. That being said I realize that he could see them through my shirt so thay might infact be a little more swollen then usual. ( I am also at a much higher bodyfat% then normal) I have decided to up the nightly dose of nolva to 20mg... Yes I am parannoid, but I can live with it.

21. Got some Free STUFF!!! (who doesn't like free stuff)

Golden Finish: Humm, had a different texture.... it wasn't grainy, or chunky (mixed very well actually) but had a mild grittyness to it. THe flavor was great and had a LOOOONG lasting aftertaste. (i.e. if you don;t like the taste, it's hard to get rid of it)

Purple wraath: Was not trerribly impressed with the taste (personal opinion) however it did have a relatively quick dissolving rate (as opposed to comparable products I have tried)

Green magnitute: I would most likely buy this if i didn;t already have a creatine product I was using. It tasted great, no foamy or chalky flavor to it. I mixed my sample in a 10oz container and it still had some white particles that didn't absorbe, but what can you do.

Reduction: HOLY CRAP I AM SKINNY! no but seriously, it was fun of them to include this, but there is no way I can tell if it's working. I took it in the am, easy to swallow. (didn't notice anything, but i don;t think I was supposed to) and I will take it at night as well with my CMI BIG.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

22. Oh, and I just about thew up after eating a meal of chicken and rice! Propably nothing but I will keep you posted if it happens again tonight. If not, this will be the last you hear of it and I am just a panzy with a weak stomach.

Oddly enough, now that i no longer have the PUKE sensation, I am freaking starving. VERY ODD

23. i just go my samples in too ready to try them tomm... theres nothing wrong with being paranoid of gyno bro, nolva it up if u start to feel sensitivity

24. WEEKEND! (BAD weekend for bodybuilding)

All i can say is ****ing mother ****ing piece of **** ass **** sucker!

I don't know were to start. I can touch on food intake first. I am a server and it was mothers day. As such I worked a double and eat less then 1000kcal while pretty much doing cardio ALL DAY LONG! And when I did stop and try to eat, I got in **** from management for not being a team player! (I am not a team player, thats why I do bodybuilding and not something like soccer!)

MY SKIN!!
    In the last 3 days it's gone (the eczema rash) from under the armpits to my entire upper body!. It's freaking itchy!, It's freaking ugly. It drives be nuts. I picked up some hydrocortisone anti-itch lotion and will be going to the doctor on friday to get some proper drugs for it. THat being said the only thing I can narrow it down to is the nolva I am taking. It is the only newly introduced drug in my stack. ( I am going to switch back to my old nolva, the liquid stuff) but camon man.

Because of my SKIN issues my workouts are horrible. Saturday I didn;t do a damn thing!, sunday I was at the gym first thing because I had to work at 10;00am. It was rushed, it was chest day, and it killed my body (aka skin) not in a good way. I have decided to NOT train back today for the simple fact that I don't want to aggitate this rash anymore!

Now what?! I don't know, I am going to try and get some respectable ammounts of food down. but I am at the point were I only have like 9 or so days left on this cycle, and i don't want to be popping all these prohormones and sitting on my ass working out my thumbs!

I am going to order some superpump250 today, so I will have it for my pct (more or less for fun)

Oh, and i know most of you have a brain, but incase I have to say it i will. the LIBIDO is freaking GONE! ****ing rash and stress from work and missing meals and everything else, all I want to do is itch!

How was that for a rant. hope you enjoyed.:

25. so sorry to hear that bro take time off and figure it out and best of luck hope things get better for you
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. 6 PACK OR DIE TRYING!
    By survival in forum Cycle Logs
    Replies: 95
    Last Post: 10-22-2011, 10:17 PM
  2. Day one of many! Do or die trying!
    By freezito in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 02-11-2011, 10:44 AM
  3. Replies: 460
    Last Post: 02-26-2009, 08:23 AM