WATCH ME GROW....or die trying

Page 3 of 4 First 1234 Last

1. Day 16
    Lbs. Went to gym in pm and had to much food in me, so I wont bother posting skewed results.

Workout: Back day today and I will be going around 6pm ish cause my girl wants to come with me. I usually never have a problem getting a good pump with my back, I am just really concentrating on the lower lats as of late

Food: Awesome food day because I don't work, so I am able to get mostly all solid meals in! Definetly feels different as I am havign a hard time breathing after all of them!

Libido: Skin on sack still feeling a bit tight, but no drastic changes yet.

Skin: The rash is actually calming down a bit. No flare ups and it seems to nicely be takign care if itself.

Supplements:
    8am trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, hemadrol. cla, vitamin c
    10:30 cycle support, e-form, 5 sprays on chest
    1:00 trn-x and jungle warfare, calcium, b6
    5:30 trn-x and jungle warfare
    10:30 cycle support and e-form on inner legs (4 sprays), vitamin c

* I think I have around 2 days left with jungle warfare, I didn't have a full bottle when I started, I just wanted to use up what I had left. On top of that I only have 9 days left with hemadrol, then I will strictly be on the trn-x and on cycle 2 hardcore.

Sleep: What can I say, I am the type of person who can;t shut my brain of once the tv is turned off and my girl is sleeping. I usually just sit there and think about nothing. This hasnlt happened since I have been using BIG. I think I will go throuhg withdrawl once I am actually done with it.

Narrative: No news on the bet because I haven;t been in to work yet. And I was planning my next cycle, possibly with Havoc and some other goodies. I am just not sure if I should be ordering it before it gets banned or if I might be able to actually log something for free! Any reps following along with interesting products, feel free to feed a starving bodybuilder!

2. I know it doesn't matter, or ever count just due to the time of day and ammount of food in my stomach by the time I hit the gym at six, but I tipped the scale at 216.4lbs, woot woot.

We will see what a more accurate reading is tommorow morning but still.
    •   

3. Great log man! Sent you a pm'd I'd be interested in getting some info on what your lifts are like. Ie. a little more info on some of your routine.

4. Day 17
    215.6lbs (up 15)

Workout: Hummm, it was bi's and tri's today. Great workout, not terribly intense, but strong and deliberate (if that makes sense)

Food: Not a bad day for food. I work tonight so I have to plan ahead and make sure that I am going to be able to get atleast 5000kcal in. And I would rather cook then count so no specific numbers today.

Libido: No updates.

Skin: My girl actually trimmed the hair in my armpits and it feels a lot less itchy. The rash seems to be subsiding nicely.

Supplements:

8am trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, jungle warfare, hemadrol. cla, vitamin c
    1:00 trn-x and jungle warfare, calcium, b6
    5:30 trn-x and jungle warfare
    10:30 cycle support and e-form on inner legs (4 sprays), vitamin c, 10mg nolva

Sides: The nips are gettign a bit sensitive. No lumps, or leaking, but still who wants gyno. I will take 10mg of nolva for the next 8 days ( stopping the same time I stop with hemadrol) Once the 8 days is up I will have 5 days left with the other prohormones and start tapering down with e-form by a squirt a day. Then back to nolva for pct. (let me know if you see anything wrong with this plan of attack!)

My lifts and workout routine: Humm, I think this was the one question I was dreading. I know it sounds stupid, but I haven't a clue what I lift ( weight wise) nor do I have a specific routine. I am a firm believer that the muscle has no idea how much weight it's lifting, it just responds to the tension it is placed under ( that being said I realise that the more weight, realistically the more tension) I can tell you that I lift till I can't lift anymore, and it's always heavy . My reps are atleast 8, and on smaller body parts up to 20. Monday is chest, back on tuesday, bi's tri's wednesday, legs thursday, shoulders friday, bi's and tri's saturday, sunday off.

5. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    My lifts and workout routine: Humm, I think this was the one question I was dreading. I know it sounds stupid, but I haven't a clue what I lift ( weight wise) nor do I have a specific routine. I am a firm believer that the muscle has no idea how much weight it's lifting, it just responds to the tension it is placed under ( that being said I realise that the more weight, realistically the more tension) I can tell you that I lift till I can't lift anymore, and it's always heavy . My reps are atleast 8, and on smaller body parts up to 20. Monday is chest, back on tuesday, bi's tri's wednesday, legs thursday, shoulders friday, bi's and tri's saturday, sunday off.
    Sounds good man, Just seeing what's been working for you. Keep it up def. looking forward to seeing the final results.

6. Day 18
    216 lbs (plus 16)

Ya so... I am not really in a logging mood today. I think the most noticable side from this stack is the lethargy. That being said, I also don't take anything for it... no pre-workout supplemets, stims, or caffein. I will MOST DEFINETLY start once pct starts.

Workout: Leg Day. Great leg day, I pre-exhausted with leg extensions and ham curls, finished with squats (265 * 6 azs to the floor, no half rep stuff) I wound up with a wicket painfull back pump and hard a hard time getting home to crawl in a hot tub! I sound like a baby, but still.

Food: approx 5500kcal at 40/30/30

supplemets:

NO MORE JUNGLE WARFARE
    DAY TWO WITH NOLVA
    8am trn-x, on cycle 2 hardcore, hemadrol. cla, vitamin c
    1:00 trn-x , calcium, b6
    5:30 trn-x
    10:30 cycle support and e-form on inner legs (4 sprays), vitamin c, 10mg nolva

I got some samples from controlled labs today, FREE STUFF, woot woot. I will give em a try tommorow.

7. How did i mis this one?

8. it's a diamond in the ruff!

welcome

9. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    it's a diamond in the ruff!
    Still watching bro... your update pic absolutely looks more shreded. I was back and forth on taking the H-drol I ordered. Scared myself away from the M-drol. But after watching you grow "or die trying" I'm bout to start my cycle tommorow. H-drol is pretty mild so I dont expect much but damn... your inspiring. In the, "I hope I can make my chicken prep look that good" sorta way. Did You get an 'A' in organizational skills class in elmentary school?

I just got three things to say:
    1) Awesome work!
    2) Your lookin shreded
    3) I forgot this one... damn

10. Day 19
    217 lbs (suprisingly still climbing, +17)

Workout:
    You might as well just call be Markus, cause i'll have some freaking boulder shoulders after today!! Great workout, it hurt like snot but felt ohhhh so right. I remember an article in MD with Jhonny Jackson talking about how when he used to put a dress shirt on nobody could tell he even worked out. Since then he concentrated on shoulders and traps, cause no matter what kinda shirt you got on, the will always make you look HA-UUUGE if you have wide shoulders!! PREACH!

Food: Haven't calculated it yet, and haven;t actually calculated down to the kcal in a while. So i will be doing that tonight for myself, and you guys will have specific numbers tommorow for anyone who is interested.

Libido: Still wake up with a kick stand

Sleep: Last night was a bit rough just cause I worked later than anticipated. As such my last meal was late and I drank a bucket load of water leading to me waking up at 2 and 4 and 6 to piss@! The plus side is I woke up at 9 instead of the usual 6:45. So I still got my beuty (aka building) sleep.

Supplements:
    9:30 on cycle 2 hardcore, trn-x, hemadrol, cla
    11: cycle support
    12 (noon) e-form on chest, 5 sprays
    1:30 trn-x
    3 b6 calcium
    6:30 trn-x
    10:30 e-form on legs, 4 sprays
    10:40 cycle support and CMI BIG, nolva 20mg

Sides: SOME Mother ****er from my work squeezed my nipple and I almost broke his shoulder by punching him back. That being said I realize that he could see them through my shirt so thay might infact be a little more swollen then usual. ( I am also at a much higher bodyfat% then normal) I have decided to up the nightly dose of nolva to 20mg... Yes I am parannoid, but I can live with it.
    •   

11. Got some Free STUFF!!! (who doesn't like free stuff)

Golden Finish: Humm, had a different texture.... it wasn't grainy, or chunky (mixed very well actually) but had a mild grittyness to it. THe flavor was great and had a LOOOONG lasting aftertaste. (i.e. if you don;t like the taste, it's hard to get rid of it)

Purple wraath: Was not trerribly impressed with the taste (personal opinion) however it did have a relatively quick dissolving rate (as opposed to comparable products I have tried)

Green magnitute: I would most likely buy this if i didn;t already have a creatine product I was using. It tasted great, no foamy or chalky flavor to it. I mixed my sample in a 10oz container and it still had some white particles that didn't absorbe, but what can you do.

Reduction: HOLY CRAP I AM SKINNY! no but seriously, it was fun of them to include this, but there is no way I can tell if it's working. I took it in the am, easy to swallow. (didn't notice anything, but i don;t think I was supposed to) and I will take it at night as well with my CMI BIG.
    Attached Images Attached Images  

12. Oh, and I just about thew up after eating a meal of chicken and rice! Propably nothing but I will keep you posted if it happens again tonight. If not, this will be the last you hear of it and I am just a panzy with a weak stomach.

Oddly enough, now that i no longer have the PUKE sensation, I am freaking starving. VERY ODD

13. i just go my samples in too ready to try them tomm... theres nothing wrong with being paranoid of gyno bro, nolva it up if u start to feel sensitivity

14. WEEKEND! (BAD weekend for bodybuilding)

All i can say is ****ing mother ****ing piece of **** ass **** sucker!

I don't know were to start. I can touch on food intake first. I am a server and it was mothers day. As such I worked a double and eat less then 1000kcal while pretty much doing cardio ALL DAY LONG! And when I did stop and try to eat, I got in **** from management for not being a team player! (I am not a team player, thats why I do bodybuilding and not something like soccer!)

MY SKIN!!
    In the last 3 days it's gone (the eczema rash) from under the armpits to my entire upper body!. It's freaking itchy!, It's freaking ugly. It drives be nuts. I picked up some hydrocortisone anti-itch lotion and will be going to the doctor on friday to get some proper drugs for it. THat being said the only thing I can narrow it down to is the nolva I am taking. It is the only newly introduced drug in my stack. ( I am going to switch back to my old nolva, the liquid stuff) but camon man.

Because of my SKIN issues my workouts are horrible. Saturday I didn;t do a damn thing!, sunday I was at the gym first thing because I had to work at 10;00am. It was rushed, it was chest day, and it killed my body (aka skin) not in a good way. I have decided to NOT train back today for the simple fact that I don't want to aggitate this rash anymore!

Now what?! I don't know, I am going to try and get some respectable ammounts of food down. but I am at the point were I only have like 9 or so days left on this cycle, and i don't want to be popping all these prohormones and sitting on my ass working out my thumbs!

I am going to order some superpump250 today, so I will have it for my pct (more or less for fun)

Oh, and i know most of you have a brain, but incase I have to say it i will. the LIBIDO is freaking GONE! ****ing rash and stress from work and missing meals and everything else, all I want to do is itch!

How was that for a rant. hope you enjoyed.:

15. so sorry to hear that bro take time off and figure it out and best of luck hope things get better for you

16. I have not forgotten you guys!

I have been super busy and I owe you two days of posting. IT WILL HAPPEN! I have everything looged on paper, now just time to transfer it to the computer.

I just wanted to update that the stupid rash was most likely from the nolva pills I got. Thanks to this log I was able to look back at when it started and what I changed in that time frame! I am convinced they are bogus... I have since switched back to the liquid form and been taking benedryl. All seems to be slowly clearing up!

17. Day 22

Workout: Didn't go to the gym due to the rash! Was supposed to train back

Libido: TOAST. No desire, no interest, whole body is itchy. It almost feels like I am wearing someone elses SKIN!

Food: 4000kcal, 30/50/20

Sleep: Horrible sleep. CMI doesn't work if your whole body is itchy. ****ing rash.

Comments: As stated above I am now almost positive that the skin problem is a allergic reaction to the Nolva I started taking a few days ago. I have since switched back to liquid nolva.

Supplements:
    9:30 on cycle 2 hardcore, trn-x, hemadrol, cla
    12 (noon) e-form on back of leg, 5 sprays
    3 b6 calcium
    10:40 cycle support and CMI BIG, nolva ( 1 squirt, eye dropper )

18. Day 23
    217lbs

Workout: Back day, and I kicked it's azz. Great pump, lifting STUPIDLY heavy weight like nothing.

Food: 5200kcal 40/30/30

Sleep: Horrible again. I took some benedryl to try and ease the itching.... DIDN"T WORK!

Libido: It still works... and i used it a few times. But I wasn't really lighting fireworks.

Supplements:
    8:30 on cycle 2 hardcore, trn-x, hemadrol, cla
    12 (noon) e-form on legs, 5 sprays
    3 b6 calcium
    10:40 cycle support and CMI BIG, nolva (1 eye dropper)

Comments: I am really not happy with my results... I strongly suggest for anyone who is doing this cycle to make sure you have your **** in order before you start. If I were single, had tons of money, had a job with traditional hours and never strayed from my diet who knows what could have happened. All i know is that when something small goes wrong it feels like it is starting a landslide! That being said I am really looking forward to starting pct, and I wish I had gained more. but what can you do

19. Day 24

workout: didn't happen. I have a huge project due and I leave tommorow morning for 2 day trip.

food: 5400kcal 40/30/30

libido: up a bit as the skin is feeling a bit less tingly

supplements:
    8:00 trn-x, hemadrol, on cycle 2 hardcore
    12:00 eform on legs, cycle support
    1:00 trn-x
    5:00 nolva, 1 dropper full
    6:00 trn-x
    10:00 cycle support and eform on legs
    10:30 nolva, 1 dropper full, CMI BIG

Comments:
    I only have 1 day left with the hemadrol then I am on trn-x and on cycle 2 hardcore. Once I arrive back in town on saturday night I will start tapering back with the e-form. I am really really looking forward to pct and even bet I will be able to put on some mass during it.

20. pretty lean..

21. ya man, my parents used to bug me saying I was born with a six pack

22. Quick question... Did u ever figure out the rash? was it the nolva? Did it go away? and... what is ur age?

23. I'M BACK

so the last 4 days i was out of town and pretty much ruined the very last stretch of my cycle. I am stuck at 218lbs and I have to accept that. Most of my time was stuck in the airport with no money (missing meals) or at family events (missing meals)

Regardless I can;t change it, only embrace it. But it is definetly time to kick PCT in the ass. I am prepping everything as we speak and start tommorow.

I managed to train bi's and tri's today. great pump, KILLED THE TRI"S

I am rambling on because I don't really have much to say. This is usually were people usually analyze the cycle and give the final stats but this is only the half way mark for myself. Starting tommorow you will see a new format with all the new products that i am taking. So till then, thanks again for the continued support.

Oh, and the rash could have been a combination of the nolva, the temperature change and stress. Either way I have it fully under control and have mometasone furoate for it incase of any further flare ups.

24. what is your age?

25. I'm 22

26. show some ending results bro!

I want to see how your progress went. numbers on papers cool and all but lets see the real results! how much did you add on agian?

27. PCT DAY 1

Supps regime:
    8:00 fenugreek (610mg), 2 tabs of uniliver, 1 pct (when I type that, it means the anabolic extreme advanced PCT), cla.
    11:00 Toco, Endo,
    12:20 1 pct, 2 tabs uniliver, fenugreek (610mg), calcium, b6
    5:00 1 pct, 2 tabs uniliver, fenugreek (610mg), b6, toco
    8:00 5 pumps of sustain alpha
    10:00 Cmi BIG, 3 eye droppers of Nolva

The changes you might not have noticed. I have upped my b6 intake, I am no longer using cycle support (uniliver instead), the e-form has been phased out (last day yesterday)

Stuff I am not sure about. I have no idea what time of day would be IDEAL for me to use the toco, Endo, or Sustain.... (any help guys, I usually workout in the AM)

Food:
    Back up the about 6000kcal (trying hard to get it even higher) at 40/30/30

Sleep: I am still very lethargic. Last night I fell asleep at 11:00, woke at 7 (so a full 8 hours) then I TKO"D after breakfeast for another 3 hours. ZZZZZZZZ

Workout: Tonight will be legs, and I will be doing it with my gf. That being said it wont be super duper intense, but I will make sure to be walking like a penguin once I am done.

Waiting for: I am waiting for my super pump 250 and a creatine mono ( I know I already have the CMI, but I would like to take a creatine pre and post workout)
    Attached Images Attached Images  

28. And just a side note, the Endo and Toco don;t really mix all that well, and they taste.... like dust!@ Oddly enough this gets me a little bit excited, most products that taste amazing don't do a damn thing (Perfect example, the CMI BIG)

29. Quote Originally Posted by gibbob2 View Post
    And just a side note, the Endo and Toco don;t really mix all that well, and they taste.... like dust!@ Oddly enough this gets me a little bit excited, most products that taste amazing don't do a damn thing (Perfect example, the CMI BIG)
    EndoAmp is probably best with a protein shake or something semi-solid like oatmeal. The Toco-8 could be taken just strait in the mouth...

-Pp

30. PCT Day 2
    217lbs
    + 17

Measurements: (As before, all were taken soft, no flexing or pump)
    Biceps: 16 3/4, + 3/4
    Forearm: 13 1/4, + 1/4 (but I just jerked off, might have a pump!)
    Belt line (around the hips): 36
    Thigh: 25 3/4, + 1 1/2
    ankle: 16 1/4 (i don't believe it, skeptical!!) + 1/2
    Chest (just above nipple line): 44, + 3/4
    Shoulders: 50 1/4, + 1/4
    on a side note, I feel a lot harder... more dense

Noted changes: -ONE of the supplements I am taking is making my farts smell soooooo bad I want to puke! (My food has NOT changed at all
    -My cum is very thick, and a less opaque colour
    -I forgot how much it actually hurts after a workout when not on cycle. My muscles are sore for days afterwards.

Workout: Today was shoulders, I have never had any toubles gettign a good pump with them, and my strength is still wayyy up there

Food: Nothing much changed... My appetite is for sure a lot lower, but I am doing all I can to keep up the food intake while keeping it clean.

Sleep: horrible sleep, I was up tossign and turning all night. I will be out of the CMI powder in a few days and going to a pill format for the BIG. We will see how that treats me.

Nipples: They are a bit puffy, and to be honest it feels kinda good when they get played with. I wont go attaching a car battery to it, but still! (Judging my the above comment I think it is fair to say libido is back in full swing)

Supplements:
    9:00 cla, fenugreek, pct, 2 tabs uniliver
    9:30 toco
    12:00 endo with pwo shake
    1:00 calcium, b6, pct, 2 tabs uniliver, fenugreek
    3:00 sustain (4 pumps all over upper body, and a little on the testicles)
    6:00 pct, 2 tabs uniliver, fenugreek
    9:00 toco
    10:10 Cmi Big
    10:20 Liquid Nolva, 3 eye droppers in orange juice.

Pictures will be up soon.

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 02-25-2011, 08:22 AM
  2. Do abs grow?
    By Dyou in forum Training Forum
    Replies: 17
    Last Post: 01-17-2009, 01:13 AM
  3. WATCH ME GROW....or die trying
    By gibbob2 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 04-15-2008, 03:06 PM