Thoughts on M-drol cycle

G

GLong8778

Awards
Weeks:
M-drol Nolva Inhibit-E PCT(Anabolic Xtreme)
1. 10mg/
2. 20mg/ 10mg/
3. 30mg/ 10mg/
4. 30mg/ 20mg/
5. 30mg/ 20mg/
6. 30mg/ 20mg/
7. 20mg/ 10mg/ 25mg/ 2 caps/
8. 10mg/ 10mg/ 25mg/ 2 caps/
9. 10mg/ 50mg/ 2 caps/
10. 75mg/ 2 caps/
11. 50mg/ 2 caps/
12. 25mg/ 2 caps/

With additional support supps:
milk thistle
hawthorne
saw palmetto
FB oil
Q10

Im wanting to start my cycle by the 21st and wanted thoughts, suggestions, and/or recommendations.

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
so u want to run mdrol for 9 weeks? ur chart is a little confusing

G

GLong8778

Awards
it was automatically formated like that...

mdrol 10/20/30/30/30/30/20/10
nolva 10/10/20/20/20/10/10/10
inhib-e 25/25/50/75/50/25
pct 2/2/2/2/2/2caps

Weebs

Weebs

Awards
so m-drol for 8 weeks? have you researched the compound at all? Most cycles are 3 weeks with some stretching to 4 but there are very little gains if any in the 4th..

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
^^ I was thinking the same thing. M-drol for 8 weeks?

G

GLong8778

Awards
Ive read on a few other sites about cycle lengths on top of what is being said throughout this forum...and with all Im reading definitely going to cut it down to 4 weeks at most. This being the main reason that I decided to post it.

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
so m-drol for 8 weeks? have you researched the compound at all? Most cycles are 3 weeks with some stretching to 4 but there are very little gains if any in the 4th..

yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.....that's not gonna wooooork, so if you could just shorten up your cycle, i'm sure your body would appreciate it.........yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah (lumbarg voice)

Manimalia

Manimalia

Awards
  • Established
WHAT do most users get out of 2wk oh mdrol
gains, but not enough of them. it doesn't really start bustin' in on you til the second week. if for two weeks, you will END at your PEAK, which is DUMB. 3-4 weeks is best. it's debatable whether the 4th week is even helpful.

Marsh11

Marsh11

Awards
  • Established
yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeah.....that's not gonna wooooork, so if you could just shorten up your cycle, i'm sure your body would appreciate it.........yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaaah (lumbarg voice)
Office Space is the bomb. Love it

nosnmiveins

nosnmiveins

Awards
  • Established
no one does a 4th week anymore because most ppl report terrible sides with little to no gains

F

Flick

Awards
id only run the nolva for 3 weeks also.
I ran a Superdrol cycle last summer and I ran Nolva for four weeks at 40/40/20/20, taking all of my dose right before bed. Worked great, and kept just about everything I gained during my cycle.

Also, from personal experience, I'd only recommend running your M-Drol for three weeks, at 20/20/20. Anything over 20mg ED is only going to contribute to more side effects, rather than anything positive. Gains start picking up during the end of the first week (for Superdrol anyway), and come in the strongest during the second and early third weeks, but start to taper off towards the end of the third week, so why would you want a fourth? Just my opinion.

Whatever you decide to do, make sure you do a hell of a lot more research, because it doesn't look like you really know what you're doing at this point.

My philosophy about cycles was always, you should know everything about what you're doing and taking, and have everything planned out well in advance of actually starting.

Good luck though...

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I ran a Superdrol cycle last summer and I ran Nolva for four weeks at 40/40/20/20, taking all of my dose right before bed. Worked great, and kept just about everything I gained during my cycle.

Also, from personal experience, I'd only recommend running your M-Drol for three weeks, at 20/20/20. Anything over 20mg ED is only going to contribute to more side effects, rather than anything positive. Gains start picking up during the end of the first week (for Superdrol anyway), and come in the strongest during the second and early third weeks, but start to taper off towards the end of the third week, so why would you want a fourth? Just my opinion.

Whatever you decide to do, make sure you do a hell of a lot more research, because it doesn't look like you really know what you're doing at this point.

My philosophy about cycles was always, you should know everything about what you're doing and taking, and have everything planned out well in advance of actually starting.

Good luck though...

Thats good stuff the only thing I would add to say is for at least the first 2-3 days run it at 10mgs just to see how body reacts. Make sure ur not allergic or have bad reaction to m-drol. Not saying it will happen just ya know. always err on the side of safety.

G

GLong8778

Awards
Whatever you decide to do, make sure you do a hell of a lot more research, because it doesn't look like you really know what you're doing at this point....

I appreciate all the input thats been given whether smart*** or not. Im going to hold off for now and keep reading and getting opinions from those who have had more experience with the compound and just keep doing what Ive been doing for the last several years..... high calories, no2, and good ole ephedrine....

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
hi i have heard alot about bad batches of m-drol..i got a bottle with a sticker on it that reads 111007 exp11/09
im hopin this isnt a bad batch? anyone think so?

mcneil0303

mcneil0303

Awards
hey guys i was wondering would it be out of the question to run sd for 10/10/20 then start halo for 4 weeks?

been looking up on people using that combination wondering if the shutdown would occur when the halo is kicking in?

F

Flick

Awards
Thats good stuff the only thing I would add to say is for at least the first 2-3 days run it at 10mgs just to see how body reacts. Make sure ur not allergic or have bad reaction to m-drol. Not saying it will happen just ya know. always err on the side of safety.
That's a good point. I forgot to add that on my first Superdrol cycle I did that exact thing. On this M-Drol cycle, since it's so similar to the original Superdrol, I didn't find it necessary to start at 10mg since I had a pretty good idea of how it would affect me. So far I was right.

Thanks for bringing that up though!

F

Flick

Awards
I appreciate all the input thats been given whether smart*** or not. Im going to hold off for now and keep reading and getting opinions from those who have had more experience with the compound and just keep doing what Ive been doing for the last several years..... high calories, no2, and good ole ephedrine....
I wasn't trying to be cocky or anything, I just find being blunt and straight forward the easiest way to go when it comes to this stuff.

Next time I'll try not to come off like that.

But when it comes to this stuff, research is the key to success, so I'm pretty adamant about making sure it's extremely important. The thought of someone starting a crappy cycle is worth seeming cocky to me if it gets the point across. Every cycle should be as flawless as possible.

Peace

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
good to hear that bro .. yahh its better to be safe .. let me know when u start the mdrol cycle .. id luv to follow it from day 1 ..in the mean time ..keep takin hawthorn.

g'luck

poppydogg

poppydogg

Awards
just wanted to see how everyones mdrol bottle was goin..ii got a bottle with a sticker on it that reads 111007 exp11/09

psychobabble

psychobabble

Awards
  • Established
just wanted to see how everyones mdrol bottle was goin..ii got a bottle with a sticker on it that reads 111007 exp11/09
im not sure man, ive never bought mdrol ..so cant help u .. try postin it in a steroid section ..u might get some peoples attention there

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I doubt it but you could always go to the competitive edge labs homepage. They test every batch they make and you could request a copy of the test for that batch. The only one I heard they had problems with was the M1,4AD clone they had. But I also heard they resolved it and I've seen it still on certain sites and it makes me want to order it but IDK if it's the bunk stuff.

G

GLong8778

Awards
I know this really doesnt belong in this part of the forum but does anyone know anything about USPs anabolicpump? I figured Id try to lean out a little more while I learn...I keep reading how good it is but I was wondering if there was anyone who has had any sides from it or known anyone who has?

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
I know this really doesnt belong in this part of the forum but does anyone know anything about USPs anabolicpump? I figured Id try to lean out a little more while I learn...I keep reading how good it is but I was wondering if there was anyone who has had any sides from it or known anyone who has?

Yo my man :gotsearch. Not tryin to come off like a smart ass but you can look this stuff up as easily as anyone else. However to answer ur question I don't see why there would be sides. It's not a steroid or hormonal in nature.So what do u mean by sides? Go to the USP labs section of the forum and you can find all the info u need about it. Or go to the search function and go to advanced search and hit put it to search titles only and look up anabolic pump.

G

GLong8778

Awards
It's not a steroid or hormonal in nature.So what do u mean by sides? Go to the USP labs section of the forum and you can find all the info u need about it. Or go to the search function and go to advanced search and hit put it to search titles only and look up anabolic pump.

You can side effects from anything.....and Im well aware of google, yahoo, ask...and the list can continue....every site I went to I was reading basically the same review "that its good stuff" and when SEARCHING google there was never anything popping up regarding anything in this forum and for some reason I didnt think to scroll to check for specific company forums..my bad...you didnt mean to come off as a smartass but ya did and neither am I but depending how its read things could be taken that way but thanks for the help tho......

kbtoy31

kbtoy31

Awards
  • Established
You can side effects from anything.....and Im well aware of google, yahoo, ask...and the list can continue....every site I went to I was reading basically the same review "that its good stuff" and when SEARCHING google there was never anything popping up regarding anything in this forum and for some reason I didnt think to scroll to check for specific company forums..my bad...you didnt mean to come off as a smartass but ya did and neither am I but depending how its read things could be taken that way but thanks for the help tho......
ok and then the only other thing i could tell u to do is look at the ingredients and check the side effects of each. The thing about it is you need to do some of the research as well. And just b/c u know about google and such doesn't mean u used it. Ya know b/c it's funny I type in USP anabolic pump side effects into my google and I get results about it. And do u know where they lead? Right back to this forum where people discuss it. How's that for being a smart-ass.