test + tren cycle....input please

brendoin70

Awards
il try keep this brief and to the point...

Im in my early twenties. 80kg, lean build. For my 3rd cycle, (a ten week cycle) i want to to test enth, and tren enth

my previous cycles have included test, but is my first time with tren.

ive been told to do 400-500mg tren a week for great results. if i do this much tren, how much test should i stack with it?

any ideas/ feedback would be appreciated, cheers.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
they say use tren ace first before the tren e just so that you know how it reacts with you and you can cut it out fast. if you respond to tren badly then youll have to deal with the long ester.

BIGAINS

Awards
il try keep this brief and to the point...

Im in my early twenties. 80kg, lean build. For my 3rd cycle, (a ten week cycle) i want to to test enth, and tren enth

my previous cycles have included test, but is my first time with tren.

ive been told to do 400-500mg tren a week for great results. if i do this much tren, how much test should i stack with it?

any ideas/ feedback would be appreciated, cheers.
Tren is extremely powerful, 200mg a week of tren stacked with 200mg of test a week is plenty for GREAT results. Tren is 3-4 X as strong as test so even though the dose seems small the results will not be.:head:

Chemistry0045

Awards
I agree with BIGAINS. Tren Ace first. Don't wanna think your okay and pin on your second week and the next day start getting sides. It'll be an unhappy couple weeks for ya. Gonna start the tren ace/prop cycle myself here shorting for the first time.

fueledpassion

fueledpassion

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
they say use tren ace first before the tren e just so that you know how it reacts with you and you can cut it out fast. if you respond to tren badly then youll have to deal with the long ester.
And this usually depends on how long u run it.

I ran Tren-E @ 300mg/wk for 13 weeks and the residual effects of strength, hardness & night sweats lasted 2 months post cycle.