p-plex/M-drol w/ Trena log-Subscribe this baby!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
So here we go. Start tomorrow. Cycle looks like this

P-Plex 15/30/30/15 (Third week maybe 45)

Trena 25/50/50/75 starting 3rd week

M-drol 10/20/20 starting 4th week

Got my supps in place. Hawthorn berry for BP, Formestane for any estro problems mid-cycle, Milk Thistle, got Nolva on hand for PCT and extra just in case (tabs baby hell yeah!), and gonna run lean xtream and hyperdrol along with nolva, milk thistle, and hawthorn berry for PCT. This is a straight up bulker, eating every 2-3 hours, as much as I can eat. I know my body so I know how I'll respond.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oh yeah, stats

Avg weight 185 post cut (BF roughly 12.5)
6'1"
23 Years old

Bench max 245
Cleans 210
Squat- unsure, been staying away post ankle sprain.

Max's suck I know, but thats what this cycle and ungodly amounts of food are for right?!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay, had my first workout. Forgive me, I won't be logging what I'm eating or my exercises every workout, I don't have enough time for all of that. But with my bulk, most carbs will be from low GI sources except PWO, will keep protein very high, and fat moderate. Had first dose of P-Plex, obviously no effects yet, and I got a little pissed off. Turns out my bench max is 225. I lost at least 20 pounds on my bench through my cut. pisses me off. Anyway, good pump, veins out everywhere. I have a few shipments coming in, got penetrate from nutra, got some bulk form, no-xplode, and a couple designers im going to stock up on. depending on how I feel, I may bump the dose to 30 on phera on day 4-5, not sure yet. But anyways, good workout, keep subhscribing guys, I got a good feeling about this one!

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Just thought I would throw this in, I will be measuring my blood pressure 3 times per week or more while on cycle. My current blood pressure is 120/74.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Been talking to others about the Trena and I'm going to drop it and probably use it for a cut. I'll continue the log though.

Yesterday was arms. Good workout, good pumps, nothing super special, I usually have good pumps in the gym. I felt like I got a lot accomplished at the gym in a short time, soit was an overall good workout. Appetite is up, but I don't know if this is from the compound (I'm only on my forth day so I don't think it's the phera yet) or if it's from constantly eating and speeding up my metabolism. On another note my sleep has been getting restless, and I don't know why. I only slept about 5 hours but I gave myself 8 to sleep. I'll add in melatonin starting now. Updates later.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Alright, I just got back from the gym. Good workout, great pumps, and I can tell that the p-plex is starting to take effect because I'm starting to get back pumps. Strength feels great, endurance was awesome but my pumps were a little painful. Decided to keep the trena. Been keeping my diet steady, mostly clean... Come to think of it its been entirely clean thus far. Weight is up slightly, but I think some of it might be water. Most say it is a dry compound, but I have been consuming more carbs, and it might contribute to my body suckin in more water. Next week, I will increase workouts. Mondays and Fridays I will work out twice, once on wednesdays. I had this planned, because I didn't want to overtrain giving that the p-plex wouldnt be effecting me yet. Anyways, anyone has questions, I'll be on for a while. -Peace.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
Drop that NO XPLODE if ur having blood pressure issues.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Could it be affecting me even on non-workout days?

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Okay, today is an off day, so nothing really to report. The weight difference now is when I was off cycle, my morning weight would vary from about 185-186, now it is a steady 189 in the morning, which I think is probably glycogen, and maybe water, though I hear its non-aromatizing so I'm not positive.

Bumped the dosage up to 30, no bad sides to report except back discomfort (just slight back pumps) later in the days, but I also have a really active job. Also makes it harder to keep the cals up because I'm on my feet all the time.

Barely sore from yesterdays workout which kind of throws me off because my workout was

Dumbell bench 4x6 + 1 set till fail
Flyes 4x8
Tricep Extentions 4x8
Tricep kickbacks 4x8
Dumbell SP 4x8
Arm Raises 4x8
Lateral Raises 4x8

and wrist and ab exercises. I'll switch things up next workout and see if I can shock my body. Mood is fine today, no sides to report, sex drive is normal, no shedding or anything. Besides I'm pissing constantly from all the water, and getting a BM every 4 hours from the high cals, but that's expected, and my appetite is up slightly. I'll update later.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah i took no-xplode back last summer solo.

1 scoop was good. I like blueberry. It slightly raised my blood pressure, but not by alot.

then i tried 2 scoops and it shot my blood pressure through the roof.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Awesome I finally got a subscriber lol. Well, the gains will most likely become much more pronounced starting Monday. That's really surprising Reaper, because I didn't have this problem before using the NO xplode. And I used 2-3 scoops each time. That along with the phera could spell disaster. I think I'll forgo it for the rest of my cycle.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Awesome I finally got a subscriber lol. Well, the gains will most likely become much more pronounced starting Monday. That's really surprising Reaper, because I didn't have this problem before using the NO xplode. And I used 2-3 scoops each time. That along with the phera could spell disaster. I think I'll forgo it for the rest of my cycle.
I have p-plex and M-drol and always wondered what it would be like to cycle both of them. Don't you think it'll be a little harsh? Even when the original Phera Plex and Superdrol were out I didn't have the balls to cycle both and with the clones I don't know....

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Well, I've cycled CEL products before and I really trust them. I'm doing these two because I've heard of the bridges before, and I don't mind being a guinie pig at this point lol. I added the trena because it's non-methylated, and I've heard great things about hardening and vascularity, so I feel it could be a great addition. As for the sides, I don't think it will be a problem, and Bassgod is running a similar log, but instead of the trena, he pulsed methoxy tst for a while. It might be harsh, but then again, I plan on letting my body fully recuperate afterwards and don't plan on cycling again for a while. And I'm staying away from asprin, and alcohol, and anything else that might tax my liver at this point.

TheAnimalG

TheAnimalG

Awards
don't worry. There's probably several of us out there subbed. I subscribed when you first posted but just didnt say anything.

I'm interested to see where this goes.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oh awesome, I actually thought about dropping the log because no one said anything but then I thought "Well, maybe a couple years down the road someone will be searching for something like this and come up with some info from my thread, so I might as well keep it"

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
this is just an fyi: just because something isn't methylated dosen't mean it dosen't have a negative effect on the liver.

this is probably the most common false bodybuilding folklore out right now.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know it will still stress the liver, but I also realize its substantially less than if it was methylated. This is also why I am staying away from anything that might tax my liver any more, like asprin or other nsaids, alcohol, etc...

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Not worried about hairloss? I hope you have tons of hawthorn berry extract or cycle support for your blood pressure and I'd be using Perfect Liver support by Anabolic xtreme just to help your liver out.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yep, I bought 300 caps of Hawthorn at 550mg per cap, and I have about the same amount of Milk Thistle=) I've been looking into cycle support, but I need to wait for my next paycheck to buy anything more for this cycle. You know how it is:)

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and I'm not worried about the hair loss because my family has no history whatsoever of hairloss. If it becomes much of a problem, I'll take action but I won't worry about it as of yet. Plus I had to pull strings and go outside of the law just to get my SERM, I'd prefer not to go outside again to get a DHT blocker unless I absolutely have to.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Ya I know exactly what you mean. I've spent quite a bit on supplements this month :( it's becoming an obsession.

I don't have hair loss either but doesn't mean it wont affect you a little.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know that's why I'm mastering techniques to cover it up just in case;) Yeah, I know about the supplements as well... Been stocking up on designers just in case of a ban... So far I have enough for 5 years worth of cycles, but I'm not sure if it's enough:bb3: I'll probably pick up cycle support with my next order, I don't have any NAC anyways...

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Nothing new to report, today is an off day. No significant sides yet, though I slept terribly for the last few nights, and last night was no exception. I might make my sominex go to work for me tonight. Weight this morning was 190.4 on an empty stomach.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I've been taking milk thistle, but the cycle support has the NAC in it which would be better. Gotta say though, I'm not noticing anything with aggression or anything, I feel fine. And I'm definately not lethargic, just tired from not getting enough sleep. There's not much more irritating than giving yourself plenty of time to sleep, but your body not wanting to. But I'm sure this next week the gains will pick up, and if I can't sleep I'll force myself to;)

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Been looking at cycle support by anabolic innovations, and in the ingredient profile it lists red yeast rice. I've heard this is taxing on the liver, anyone have any input?

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Get ZMA by Dymatize, knocks you out cold, reallu helps with sleep. Anyone training or working out seriously drinks lots of water so even if you try and get quality sleep you'll just wake up in the night to take a piss hence interupting your sleep. But that doesn't affect gains all that much.

You shouldn't see results yet. They only come in weeks 2 and 3 but again it depends on your body, just eat a lot of calories too, A LOT.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know, week two starts tommorrow, that's when I'm expecting things to kick into gear. I think most of the weight is probably glycogen and water from the carbs. And yeah, I'm eating all the time on this diet. I've had to cheat a couple times just to keep my cals up because my stomach is a little small right now. I'll check out ZMA, thanks for the tip. I bought a bunch of sominex and generic versions of it over ebay for about a buck, but the thing is, I don't want to be dependant on it, so I try to only use it every other or every other other day. As for the red yeast rice, I've looked into it a little and I'm gonna stay away from it. And my problem isn't the pissing part in the night, its when I get up to piss, I cant go back to sleep.

nephilim666

nephilim666

Awards
  • Established
subbed also this should make you look sick, just watch your BP it will probably skyrocket but hell heart health is overrated :run:

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know, week two starts tommorrow, that's when I'm expecting things to kick into gear. I think most of the weight is probably glycogen and water from the carbs. And yeah, I'm eating all the time on this diet. I've had to cheat a couple times just to keep my cals up because my stomach is a little small right now. I'll check out ZMA, thanks for the tip. I bought a bunch of sominex and generic versions of it over ebay for about a buck, but the thing is, I don't want to be dependant on it, so I try to only use it every other or every other other day. As for the red yeast rice, I've looked into it a little and I'm gonna stay away from it. And my problem isn't the pissing part in the night, its when I get up to piss, I cant go back to sleep.
ZMA should help with that problem, really. When I wake up, take a piss and go back to bed I fall asleep really fast. What I do is try to not open any lights, keep it dark, go to the bathroom with my eyes still kinda closed, take a piss with my eyes closed, then when I go back to bed I fall asleep easy. If I kept my eyes open and opened the lights it would be harder but when the lights are turned off it keeps the sleepy mood. May sound dumb but works for me. Don't do this if your afraid of the dark!

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah red yeast rice is not great for the liver. you are correct. It shares the same metabolic pathway as the metabolites from your designers.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
ZMA should help with that problem, really. When I wake up, take a piss and go back to bed I fall asleep really fast. What I do is try to not open any lights, keep it dark, go to the bathroom with my eyes still kinda closed, take a piss with my eyes closed, then when I go back to bed I fall asleep easy. If I kept my eyes open and opened the lights it would be harder but when the lights are turned off it keeps the sleepy mood. May sound dumb but works for me. Don't do this if your afraid of the dark!
Thanks, I'll try that. It's okay, if the boogeyman comes out I'll just suckerpunch him that little b!tch hehe. I'm going into town tomorrow so I'll check into ZMA, I don't feel like waiting for it to come through the mail. I'll check to see if cycle support is in too.

And yeah, I'll stay away from the red yeast rice, last thing I need is liver taxing. I'll just check into some NAC to go with my milk thistle.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Oh, and just thought I'd throw this in, my BP has been slowly but steadily decreasing since I quit using NO-Xplode. Thanks for the tip Reaper. My BP right now is 134/68, so it's significantly lower than the 140 that it was earlier. Yesterday I checked in a hurry to get an idea and it was 138/80, so it's slowly but steadily getting better.

ReaperX

Awards
  • Established
yeah no-xplode is jammed packed with stimulants. it is not just caffeine but other ingredients that mitigate the stimulant effect.

im sure if i kept taking no-xplode i'd get tolerant of it, it seems like this is what happens to a lot of people. after 3 uses and severly elevated blood pressure i decided not to take it anymore.

im sure also my training has alot to do with my blood pressure.

i either train heavy or train high volume/high intensity so it is a fine balance for me to not lose control of my blood pressure.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I was surprised at how a single usage of it can elevate my blood pressure for several days. Maybe if it was the only thing I was using I wouldn't worry too much, but since I'm on the PP I'm not going to use it anymore, maybe I'll just sell the rest of it to a friend or something.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Forgot to mention.... if you do buy ZMA(it does help a lot, didn't use it last night and didn't sleep well) don't use the recommended serving. If it says take 4 capsules twice a day only take 4 capsules once a day and take it before you go to bed(without calcium) because more than that does nothing and it's just the companys way of making you waste their product faster and buying more.

LilPsychotic

LilPsychotic

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I know it will still stress the liver, but I also realize its substantially less than if it was methylated. This is also why I am staying away from anything that might tax my liver any more, like asprin or other nsaids, alcohol, etc...
Well really paracetamol is the pain reliever that is hepatotoxic. Mortin and other NSAIDS can be used sparingly throughout a cycle. NSAIDS are not metabolized by the liver.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Well really paracetamol is the pain reliever that is hepatotoxic. Mortin and other NSAIDS can be used sparingly throughout a cycle. NSAIDS are not metabolized by the liver.
Thanks for clearin that up for me! I guess I either heard wrong, or just assumed, but thanks for the heads up!

Oh, and just a sidenote, at the beginning of my cycle I had puffy nips, and still do. I'm one of those people who have puffy nips all the time, so I wouldn't be a very good candidate to see how it effects me there. I have b6 p5p, and formestane in case anything comes up either as prolactin, or estro related.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Heading to the gym soon, I'm hella fatigued from the lack of sleep, but I'll do my best to push through it. Took some caffeine before, hoping it'l help me kinda break through the fog but I don't know if it will. I won't let an opportunity to train go to waste though.

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Like Jose Conseco says, "Steroids aren't dangerous, people just abuse them"... love that guy.

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah yeah yeah, you guys wanna pick on someone, go pick on bassgod he's doin the same thing with a little tst thrown in;)

Anyways, workout was good, surprisingly considering I was sick to my stomach through the workout... For some reason, whenever I run a designer I get sick to my stomach starting about the second week. I just got some otc antacids, so I'll try those and see how they go.

Even though I was fatigued, I still did my normal weights. Shrugged 205 instead of the 185 I normally do for 4 sets, 7 reps. Other than that, weights were relatively normal. Vascularity was very good, finally getting those veins to pop out along the side of my arms. Sick to my stomach, but I was able to get the workout finished. Other than that, no other things to note. Mood is good, hair is good, bp is down to 132/66, acne is slightly elevated, so I've been washing my face and back twice a day. Libido is normal, everything feels pretty damn groovy! Oh, appetite is elevated, went out to dinner with a gal friend last night, ate a huge meal, then 2 hours later I was starving, so I don't think keeping my cals high on phera will be a problem!

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
^^ Did you bang her? When your 'on' you're 'ON' ;)

Brian5225

Brian5225

Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wish I had, but I won't let her know that;) But she's just a "friend" not interested in that. That's what you get for not being the alpha male kinda guy and bein more of the sensitive type. You get more gal friends, and you get to watch em get mounted by other guys... Sucks sometimes but hey, what can you do eh? Ecept flex when you can, and hope they like the muscular guys;)

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Yeah, I wish I had, but I won't let her know that;) But she's just a "friend" not interested in that. That's what you get for not being the alpha male kinda guy and bein more of the sensitive type. You get more gal friends, and you get to watch em get mounted by other guys... Sucks sometimes but hey, what can you do eh? Ecept flex when you can, and hope they like the muscular guys;)
I use to be like that. I don't sleep around I just... well..... you know. It's your decision to be like that or not. Every guy has a sensitive side. I have that side too and now with girls.... well... you know

AlexParty

Yari Ka Daw!
Awards
  • Established
Don't buy Dymatize ZForce. It's NOT ZMA but marketed so people think it is.

Good luck with the cycle!
I read that too, how is it not ZMA? ZMA is Zinc and Magnesium. If your talking about whether its aspartate or not I don't think it's a big deal. On top of it Z-Force by Dymatize has LPC and NAC Tribulus and other good stuff. It's only 10 bucks at Nutra where it's 29 at my supp store. I actually ordered another ZMA brand to see the difference, it cost more but I want to see if it's really a big difference. Either way it does the job so something is right about it.