• Established
Great, let us know how its goes!

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Up 4 pounds
Weight 168

I'm surprised how much weight I've put on. I don't think its all muscle. Some of the weight has to be fat. I'm eating like a horse and I shouldn't be retaining water becasue OH-Test is an anti-e. Also no sides.

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Whoa, nice work as that's a pile of mass in five days bro. I wouldn't be too worried about fat gain yet though, after all, how much fat could you really put on in five days?

I'd be suspicious that some of the weight is water retention, as you're still getting a decent dose of 4-ad right now, and even with anti-e use I still retain water on the stuff. I've had a bit of a hard time convincing myself to keep my calories up on my own superone+ cycle as water retention looks exactly like fat gain, I look forward to seeing what my results are once I shed the extra water though.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Looks good so far. I would think some of thr gains are water from the 4-ad but who cares its 4 lbs.. :) TTY

max silver

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Damn straight Curt, anyway you slice it 4 pounds is a helluva nice gain for such a short period of time.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
169 pounds

changed my 4-AD to 1800mg oral. I was having libido problems.

I also have joint soreness and off and on head aches, nothing too bad just I'm able to tell my body isn't normal. I hope I don't develope sinus problems, this is my only fear.
I’m not sure how long I’m going to run this cycle. If the sides are bad its going to be two weeks if the sides aren’t bad it will be longer.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Your doing 4AD orally how? I think the headaches are likely from the 4AD. Joint pain may be as well. Thats a TON of 4AD.

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Your doing 4AD orally how? I think the headaches are likely from the 4AD. Joint pain may be as well. Thats a TON of 4AD.
You might be right. I'll just fool around and see what happens.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
Its not that much if its done orally IMO. there is only about a 5% absorption from oral 4-ad.Thats the same amount as 225mg transdermally which really isn't that much.. Anyways..Thats waht the headachs will mostlikely be from. Your bloodpressure is going up. It happens to alot of guys.. TTY

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Switched 4-AD back to 250mg trans and my head aches and joint soreness have gone. I don't think I've hade any sides from the OH-Test.
I’m not sure how long I’m going to run this cycle. If the sides aren’t bad I’m going to run it a long time.

windwords7

Awards
  • Established
Switched 4-AD back to 250mg trans and my head aches and joint soreness have gone. I don't think I've hade any sides from the OH-Test.
I’m not sure how long I’m going to run this cycle. If the sides aren’t bad I’m going to run it a long time.
Very good. I was positive that it was the 4AD. Had the same problems...

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I couldn't get to this board untill today.

Well I wrapped up my two week cycle up 6 pounds to 170. Strength was up also but I didn’t really care about that. I'm very happy and will do another in 2 to 3 weeks.
It did start to feel sick at the end of the cycle just like 1-AD. Do you guys know of any way to boost one's immune system? I’ll just keep the cycles at 2 weeks and that will avoid being sick too long.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
so this change might be from 4-ad , so the gains are not much from hydroxy test , i heared that it only work well with 0h nandrolone

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
I think it was the OH test that made my gains. I only used a high dose of 4-AD for 1 day and half.

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
we need a hydroxy test , and hydroxy nandrolone transdermal !!

oxabolone (4-oh 19nortestosterone ) seems good ,but promatrix testobol is low bioavailable orally. why don't bdc or legal gear put it on sale , at least the powder !

sicosico

Awards
  • Established
Or Hydroxytest cyp. ;)
there is already VPX 4-hydroxytest cypionate , check their site ! but guys take it orally and that makes it poor , beside it's oo expensive for the results!

Jcc

Awards
  • Established
Certainly appears injectable to me. There's about 4g of OHT in solution for $90. I guess that could be worse, but I'm waiting on someone to make the raws for the aspiring homebrewer. ;)

badbart

badbart

Awards
  • Established
Bump for feedback!
I stopped at 2 weeks. I was very happy with the results. Its been a week and I hven't lost a pound. I'm not sure why I haven't lost a pound but its great! I love short cycles no shut down and you don't loose your gains.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
The methyl Hydroxytest and 4ohn is on its way. I have also been fooling around with a 4ohn undecanoate lymphatic. I had problems getting the 4ohn undecanoate disolved in oil (only got to 10mg/ml) but someone made me aware of a new way to get it disolved and I will be trying that next week sometime. I also will have 4-ohn base but it is quite expensive. Any other products you might want to see?

Manu20

Manu20

Superman
Awards
  • Established
Hey ruffryder I was wondering if you had any info on the methyl hydroxytest or the4 ohn on what they are suppose to do or sides or if you know of a place where i can read more on them.

nsruffryder34

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Not really much info on the two compounds. you could go read bigcats article on steranabol. I will give some more info tommarrow....Im a little drunk right now. Cancun is f'in awesome!

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Cycle Logs 5
Anabolics 12
Anabolics 9
Cycle Logs 14
Anabolics 0