T1, OXO, ECA Usnic acid - advice on cycle appreciated

Andy2k

Awards
OK, I've used mild doses of AASs before, as well as PHs (got on well with AST 19-Nor)
I've not been able to train properly (please read 'hardly at all:D )
for the last 3 years, due to some nasty surgery on my femur & knee.
needless to say, I need to get back into shape - there's about 15 lb of muscle tissue gone, and about the same of fat appeard. I need to change that around..........:p

So now I'm thinking of ordering home-brewed AASs across the net, when I happen to come across this site, and find a whole bunch of info on the latest prohormones. So now I'm thinking:

T1-Pro in a mild-medium dosage routine ( I assume that the 240 Ml, plus DMSO will last about 8 weeks?)
AST Dymetadrine extreme - 2 caps per day (any more puts me on the ceiling)
Usnic acid in the evening
OXO

Something like this?
T1-Pro for 3 weeks
T1-Pro plus OXO 1 week
OXO 1 week
T1 Pro 3 weeks
T1 Pro plus OXO 1 week
OXO 1 week
Dymetadrine extreme, Usnic acid, Ginko Biloba (ginko as a vasoldilator to counteract the nasties from Ephedra) for 4 weeks.

Does that sound reasonable? I'm only interested in quality muscle together with fat reduction.
criticisms/suggestions are welcome - I've got to get it right, purchasing from the UK costs a bit more than those of you in the US are used to!

Multi-vitamin/mineral, ALA, plus NAC every day with this lot.

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established

Something like this?
T1-Pro for 3 weeks
T1-Pro plus OXO 1 week
OXO 1 week
T1 Pro 3 weeks
T1 Pro plus OXO 1 week
OXO 1 week
Dymetadrine extreme, Usnic acid, Ginko Biloba (ginko as a vasoldilator to counteract the nasties from Ephedra) for 4 weeks.

Does that sound reasonable? I'm only interested in quality muscle together with fat reduction.
criticisms/suggestions are welcome - I've got to get it right, purchasing from the UK costs a bit more than those of you in the US are used to!

Multi-vitamin/mineral, ALA, plus NAC every day with this lot.
sup buddy. you have a good idea in starting your oxo during the tail end of your run with T1-pro but i would lengthen your post cycle between your runs. As of now, your first post is only a week. then you have another 4 weeks on . Im not a big believer in any cycle of this length. Can be done and you have a good foundation of a plan but if you could squeeze in a longer post, i would say do so. Mainly, you might start seeing gains deminish the longer you stay on and your body's natural production and process is hit hard with any ph use...and t1-pro isnt any differnt.

T1-Pro for 3 weeks
T1-Pro plus OXO 1 week
OXO 3-4 week
T1 Pro 3 weeks
T1 Pro plus OXO 1 week
OXO 4 week

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Brick Tannen Anabolics 15
Cycle Logs 5
Supplements 2
Anabolics 1
Anabolics 4