Bassgod's Mass Xxxplosion Cycle!!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
The time has FINALLY come! I'm logging my CEL P-Plex/DS Superdrol bridge cycle, with Methoxy-TST pulsed on workout days. I also have Kilosports Phera-Mass to get the 20mg dose on the bridge week. I did a 2 week pre-load of 1100mg hawthorne berry, 6g fish oil, 2000mg milk thistle, 40mg policosanol, 320mg saw palmetto, b-complex, and a multivitamin. I will continue these until the end of PCT aside from the thistle. That will be substituted for 400mg SAMe while on cycle. I have e-form for estro control, p5p and bulk 1-carboxy for prolactin, various sleep aids, and a dht blocker for the precious hairline :) My workouts will be a strict 6 reps per set with 3 sets per bodypart. This routine IMO is perfect for the mass/strength i'm looking for with this cycle. I took my first dose of Phera a few minutes ago. Today is an off day unfortunately, so I will just let Phera do its thang until tomorrow. Starting stats: 5'10" 180lbs. bf% 12ish? LOL. My cycle looks like this:

P-Plex - 15/30/30/20/ 0 / 0/ 0
Superdrol - 0/ 0/ 0 /10/20/20/20
Methoxy-TST 12mg 2hrs pre-workout on workout days only

PCT:

Tamox - 40,40,40,20,20,20,20

Let's get to subbin!

TerribleTowel

TerribleTowel

Awards
  • Established
Oh hell yea...here we go. Sub-a-dub-dubbed.

Glad to see you decided to go with the lower doses for the Nolva. Can't wait to see how this bad boy treats you and if that doses for post cycle are really as effective as we think they're going to be.

Best of luck to you bassgod. Get huge.

Also Lamb of God rocks, and there new album is ****ing sick.

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
whats your macro ratio you might be following bass?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Ok, these are my starting numbers:

Flat BB Bench - 260x6
Incline DB Bench - 80x6
High Cable Crossovers - 70x6
Low Cable Crossovers - 70x6

Seated DB Military Press - 55x6
Arnolds - 50x6
DB Front Raises - 30x6
DB Lateral Raises - 30x6
DB Shrugs - 75x6
Cable Upright Rows To the Neck - 90x6

Seated Alt DB Curls - 50x6
Standing Hammer Curls Across Chest - 50x6
Overhead Triceps Extension - 70x6
Triceps Pushdowns - 130x6
Concentration Curls - 45x6

One Arm DB Rows - 75x6
Lat Pulldowns Underhand Grip - 135x6
Lat Pulldowns Overhand Wide Grip - 125x6
Deadlift - 325x6 (just started doing this again)
Wide Grip Pull Ups - 2-3 sets to failure

Gimme a break on my numbers because I have had some shoulder issues recently and am just trying not to get injured. Nothing serious, just some decent soreness when doing presses, front raises and what not. I was also not taking any joint/tendon support, but have started SupercissusRX a few weeks ago, so the soreness is DEF getting relieved day by day. Also just a note, since i'm sure i'll be asked, but i'm not doing legs during this cycle. My legs have been growing at a considerably faster rate than the rest of my body, so i'm going to get the rest to catch up to them. I WILL be running and using the stationary bike however just to give them some work. I'm sure the running and stationary bike will stop as soon as I add in the Superdrol though, LOL. I picked up a bottle of Napalm to try to aid in fatloss and get my abs showing more with summer coming and all. Anyone think I should wait until PCT t use this, since the Phera will bloat me a bit? Or should I just use it on cycle? I'll also be using the ECA stack minus the A. My goals are to gain as much mass and strength as possible with minimal bodyfat. Thanks to all who are following and feel free to comment on anything, ask questions, whatever. ANYTHING goes here!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
whats your macro ratio you might be following bass?
Right now i'd say it's around 40/40/20 since I ALWAYS try to balance everything out. However I am not 100% sure because i'm just guesstimating, lol. I will simply eat like a bear, but with clean foods and a few fast food meals here and there. Maybe 2 per week?? By fast food, I mean taco bell, arby's, or burger king. McDonald's has lots of trans fat in about everything they make. I'll also eat some pizza every now and then. When I add in the superdrol, I plan to increase my cals and carbs even more cuz SD loves those :)

T H E O R E M

T H E O R E M

Awards
  • Established
Ok, these are my starting numbers:

Flat BB Bench - 260x6
Incline DB Bench - 80x6
High Cable Crossovers - 70x6
Low Cable Crossovers - 70x6

Seated DB Press - 55x6
Arnolds - 50x6
DB Front Raises - 30x6
DB Lateral Raises - 30x6
DB Shrugs - 75x6
Cable Upright Rows To the Neck - 90x6

Seated Alt DB Curls - 50x6
Standing Hammer Curls Across Chest - 50x6
Overhead Triceps Extension - 70x6
Triceps Pushdowns - 130x6
Concentration Curls - 45x6

One Arm DB Rows - 75x6
Lat Pulldowns Underhand Grip - 135x6
Lat Pulldowns Overhand Wide Grip - 125x6
Deadlift - 325x6 (just started doing this again)

Gimme a break on my numbers because I have had some shoulder issues recently and am just trying not to get injured. Nothing serious, just some decent soreness when doing presses, front raises and what not. I was also not taking any joint/tendon support, but have started SupercissusRX a few weeks ago, so the soreness is DEF getting relieved day by day. Also just a note, since i'm sure i'll be asked, but i'm not doing legs during this cycle. My legs have been growing at a considerably faster rate than the rest of my body, so i'm going to get the rest to catch up to them. I WILL be running and using the stationary bike however just to give them some work. I'm sure the running and stationary bike will stop as soon as I add in the Superdrol though, LOL. I picked up a bottle of Napalm to try to aid in fatloss and get my abs showing more with summer coming and all. Anyone think I should wait until PCT t use this, since the Phera will bloat me a bit? Or should I just use it on cycle? I'll also be using the ECA stack minus the A. My goals are to gain as much mass and strength as possible with minimal bodyfat. Thanks to all who are following and feel free to comment on anything, ask questions, whatever. ANYTHING goes here!

were these exercises one set or three?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
were these exercises one set or three?
3 sets. I stated that in the first post, but it's all kind of mushed together so I see how it could've been missed. Oh, and i'll also randomly add in crunches and hanging leg raises for extra ab work whenever I feel like it, lol. This is usually about 4 times per week. For back, I also do 2-3 sets of wide grip pull ups to failure as my last exercise. I'll edit that in.

ozarkaBRAND

ozarkaBRAND

Awards
  • Established
Subbed!!!

Kick some ass bass!

Last edited:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Subbed...good luck man!
Thanks for subbin bro, welcome! Tomorrow is shoulders/traps day, so we'll see how well the M-TST works for enhanced aggression/focus/strength!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Sorry about the first posts dosage layout. For some reason it did not appear properly. To help with that, I will be taking CEL P-Plex at 15mg the first week, 30mg for the 2nd and 3rd week, then Kilosports Phera-Mass during week 4 so I can dose 20mg. At the same time I switch to Phera-Mass, I will add in my homemade Designer Supplements Superdrol oral suspension at 10mg. This is the "bridge" week. For 3 weeks AFTER the bridge, I'll run Superdrol at 20mg. Hope that clears things up. I tried to edit the first post but nothing changes when I do it, so oh well. I took 12mg of the M-TST about 15 minutes ago and i'll dose 15mg p-plex at 12:00 1 hour pre workout. Will update when I get back from the gym :)

305Rob

Awards
Subbed.I've been looking forward for some time to a log just like this.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Day 2: Shoulders/Traps

WOW! That's all I can say about the Methoxy TST. This stuff is EXTREMELY androgenic. It increased vascularity better than any N.O. product i've ever used. During my first set of seated overhead db presses, I just felt like a BEAST! With every rep I felt more and more powerful like I should be lifting 20lbs heavier. I didn't add weight though, because of my shoulders. The cissus is helping them for sure because they were only sore in the beginning of the workout. I think from now on, i'll just have to do more warm up sets to get them better prepared for the heavy weight. Normally I only do 3 warm up sets, so maybe i'll try 4 or 5 next time. The mental focus and aggression from the TST was phenomenal! I wanted to just throw the weights around (literally) haha. I also increased every single set by 1 rep and 2 reps on both lateral and front raises. That is a damn impressive strength increase! I've heard good things about the TST, but honestly didn't expect anything like this. I know it has nothing to do with the p-plex because it's only my 2nd dose of 15mg. The TST however, kicks in immediately. Well, not immediately, but 2 hours after you take it. It's not an energy rush or anything and you honestly can't "feel" anything until you begin to lift. After you get a few warm up sets in tho, DDAAYYUUMM!! I felt much stronger than normal today for sure. So in short, bassgod <3 TST, LOL.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
Subbed glad to see you started. Why you throw in the TST too you crazy SOB! Did you get blood done to compare to after? I'd love to see what effects these 3 compounds had.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Subbed glad to see you started. Why you throw in the TST too you crazy SOB! Did you get blood done to compare to after? I'd love to see what effects these 3 compounds had.
LOL, because I heard SO many good things about it and it shouldn't shut me down that much worse than i'll already be by the end of the cycle. Basically I said to myself; "why not? it'll only help you reach your goals." :) I did get bloodwork done, however I will wait until the cycle is over and post both beginning and ending at the same time for a side by side comparison. I am also interested in how things will turn out.

Ziquor

Ziquor

Awards
  • Established
LOL, because I heard SO many good things about it and it shouldn't shut me down that much worse than i'll already be by the end of the cycle. Basically I said to myself; "why not? it'll only help you reach your goals." :) I did get bloodwork done, however I will wait until the cycle is over and post both beginning and ending at the same time for a side by side comparison. I am also interested in how things will turn out.
Awesome! I can't wait to see the results you're gonna get HUYEGEE!

Thom

Awards
Exciting news about the TST, bassgod. And you're just getting started!

I can't even imagine what you're going to feel like over the next several weeks. Potent cycle, that's for damn sure.

I'll be following your log with great interest.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Exciting news about the TST, bassgod. And you're just getting started!

I can't even imagine what you're going to feel like over the next several weeks. Potent cycle, that's for damn sure.

I'll be following your log with great interest.
Thanks for subbin bro! Glad to see you over here. Also, a BIG thanks for all the great info and business. :)

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
Don't be jealous just start eating your pills. C'mon Pantera Everyone's doin it...
April 2.I just ordered all the support sups and rest of pct,i'm just waiting for april 2 now.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
I'm subbed and jealous you lucky bastard :lol:
Glad to have you bro. You shouldn't be jealous, LOL. All of these compounds are readily available for anyone to buy. Well, maybe except for the DS bulk Superdrol :) Hehehe, I guess I AM a bit lucky for stumbling upon that. Good bro's is all I can say, good bro's.

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
April 2.I just ordered all the support sups and rest of pct,i'm just waiting for april 2 now.
Good luck bro, it's a long wait, haha. It seemed like forever just to finish my 2 week pre-load!

FOOFAC

FOOFAC

Awards
  • Established
Hey bassgod272, regarding your shoulders 3 warm up sets is enough. I tore my left rotator cuff 8yrs ago and my right rotator cuff 21yrs ago so I know what it's like to have shoulder issues. The trick I use is to do light weight high rep, 40 to 50 range, sets of rotator cuff exercises as part of my general warm up. Increase the weights in very small amounts because we are just trying to force as much blood as possible into the joint not set any personal records. Rest only 30 secs between sets so that you feel fatigue in the shoulders. This will not weaken your lifts as you will be recovered by the time you finish your 3 warn up sets but you should notice that your shoulders don't hurt. Sometimes I'll do a different rotator cuff exercise but usually the one I do is similar to the pic below but I do both arms at the same time without a shoulder horn. That way I can do it during my 5 to 10 min cardio warm up which saves me time. I always do these on any upper body days even if I'm not directly training shoulders.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
well he clearly enjoys it too.Is the smile mandatory or optional?

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Total fag IMO... :toofunny: Whats up with the hair?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Hey bassgod272, regarding your shoulders 3 warm up sets is enough. I tore my left rotator cuff 8yrs ago and my right rotator cuff 21yrs ago so I know what it's like to have shoulder issues. The trick I use is to do light weight high rep, 40 to 50 range, sets of rotator cuff exercises as part of my general warm up. Increase the weights in very small amounts because we are just trying to force as much blood as possible into the joint not set any personal records. Rest only 30 secs between sets so that you feel fatigue in the shoulders. This will not weaken your lifts as you will be recovered by the time you finish your 3 warn up sets but you should notice that your shoulders don't hurt. Sometimes I'll do a different rotator cuff exercise but usually the one I do is similar to the pic below but I do both arms at the same time without a shoulder horn. That way I can do it during my 5 to 10 min cardio warm up which saves me time. I always do these on any upper body days even if I'm not directly training shoulders.

I'm ALWAYS trying to set PR's LOL. That's a good idea foofac, i'll do these next shoulders/traps sessin. Thanks!

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Day 3: OFF DAY

Just thought i'd note this; Last night I didn't take any sleep aids at all. Normally when I do, I have extremely vivid and odd dreams. I believe the phera had something to do with this one. I had a dream where I met up with Mike Katz at this huge mall here in AZ. The mall doesn't actually exist, but it was literally the size of a wal-mart,target, and like 10 other sotres combined. We talked about crap like what he thought the best triceps mass building exercise was, if he's done any cycles before, etc. We got to the top level of the mall and there was a supplement section. Strictly bb supps. They had cycle support, masfx max strength, protein,ph's, you name it, it was there. They also had a sign for Ergopharm's new 1AD that will be coming out soon. (they really are coming out with a new one btw) Mike ended up buying some Lipo6X and USPLabs Supercissus RX LOL! It was just weird cuz he looked EXACTLY the same as he did in Pumping Iron. We talked all the way out to his vehicle where he said we should train sometime. I dunno man, it was just extremely friggin weird. I'm not even like a big fan of his or anything, lol. So I really don't understand why I had this dream, other than the phera played a role. Just thought i'd share it with you guys.

pistonpump

pistonpump

Banned
Awards
  • Legend!
  • Established
Day 3: OFF DAY

Just thought i'd note this; Last night I didn't take any sleep aids at all. Normally when I do, I have extremely vivid and odd dreams. I believe the phera had something to do with this one. I had a dream where I met up with Mike Katz at this huge mall here in AZ. The mall doesn't actually exist, but it was literally the size of a wal-mart,target, and like 10 other sotres combined. We talked about crap like what he thought the best triceps mass building exercise was, if he's done any cycles before, etc. We got to the top level of the mall and there was a supplement section. Strictly bb supps. They had cycle support, masfx max strength, protein,ph's, you name it, it was there. They also had a sign for Ergopharm's new 1AD that will be coming out soon. (they really are coming out with a new one btw) Mike ended up buying some Lipo6X and USPLabs Supercissus RX LOL! It was just weird cuz he looked EXACTLY the same as he did in Pumping Iron. We talked all the way out to his vehicle where he said we should train sometime. I dunno man, it was just extremely friggin weird. I'm not even like a big fan of his or anything, lol. So I really don't understand why I had this dream, other than the phera played a role. Just thought i'd share it with you guys.
its because mike katz IS phera

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
The blond highlights in the front scream HOMO!!!:toofunny:
Dude even if he had a buzz cut, you could tell just by looking at him that he's a *ag, lol. Reminds me more of zack morris from saved by the bell. OLD SKOOOL!!!! LOL. Also, just thought i'd say I added in my Napalm/Clen mix yesterday. I'll be using it twice per day at 3 pumps per application. Trying to get rid of the stubborn lower abs that just don't want to show thru. I'm experienceing no bloat what so ever and no sides, so I really don't know about the dudes who are saying they have puffy/itchy nips on day 3 or 4 of p-plex :think:

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
Glad to have you here brotha!
Hey BOX is in tha building :afro: you aught to be excited...:dance:
If not I'll be forced to take myself elsewhere to a log inwhich I'm more welcomed...:frustrate lol

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Hey BOX is in tha building :afro: you aught to be excited...:dance:
If not I'll be forced to take myself elsewhere to a log inwhich I'm more welcomed...:frustrate lol
SORRY BOX! MY BAD! LOL. You ARE welcomed, with open arms even (no homo) LOL. Hate is just a homie. I've never really talked to you before, but i'm sure that'll change in the log. Props on the DTH log btw! I'm wanting to run that inversely to my serm to keep estro in check since tamox isn't a good AI other than in breast tissue. My plan was to run tamox and the DTH, then continue the DTH for 1 month after PCT and taper its dose so that no estro rebond occurs. People have argued with me on this tho and say I need a suicidal AI. I disagree because AI's like atd and the sort are related to all the delayed gyno reports i've read with superdrol. I see no reason why a natty test booster shouldn't be used, especially considering DTH has MANY great ingerdients to help control estro and not irradicate it. I'm mainly interested in the insane libidio it produces :)

boxmeman

boxmeman

Awards
  • Established
SORRY BOX! MY BAD! LOL. You ARE welcomed, with open arms even (no homo) LOL. Hate is just a homie. I've never really talked to you before, but i'm sure that'll change in the log. Props on the DTH log btw! I'm wanting to run that inversely to my serm to keep estro in check since tamox isn't a good AI other than in breast tissue. My plan was to run tamox and the DTH, then continue the DTH for 1 month after PCT and taper its dose so that no estro rebond occurs. People have argued with me on this tho and say I need a suicidal AI. I disagree because AI's like atd and the sort are related to all the delayed gyno reports i've read with superdrol. I see no reason why a natty test booster shouldn't be used, especially considering DTH has MANY great ingerdients to help control estro and not irradicate it. I'm mainly interested in the insane libidio it produces :)
This is hat I did except.. I ran DTH during PCT and 6 OXO starting the 3rd week of PCT, up until the 3rd week I was running Form which i tapered down... DTH is def a good idea during PCT!!:thumbsup:

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
This is hat I did except.. I ran DTH during PCT and 6 OXO starting the 3rd week of PCT, up until the 3rd week I was running Form which i tapered down... DTH is def a good idea during PCT!!:thumbsup:
What compound did you cycle?

bassgod272

Awards
  • Established
Superdrol 25mg a day,30 days
Hm, and how did you run the 6-OXO since you started it in the 3rd week? You think i'd be straight with Tamox and DTH as planned? I am just deathly afraid of the delayed gyno everyone seems to b getting. I know it's possible with ANY ph or aas, however it seems to be reported much more with superdrol. Super does not aromatize. It also inhibits prolactin. So either a prolactin or estro rebound causes the delayed gyno. Some people ran poor PCT's, others did proper PCT with the inverse taper but did not taper the AI's dose back down AFTER PCT, and others ran simpy ATD. MOST cases that i've seen had ATD involved whether it was ran standalone or alongside a SERM. Also, most people go way overboard with PCT these days which causes most of their problems. I'm trying to keep it old school and simple. Things seem to have went perfectly fine back in the day.

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I had a dream where I met up with Mike Katz at this huge mall here in AZ
Did he have on that bad a$$ wife beater with his topless daughter?

Also,I was wondering if taurine should be preloaded like others.Or is it pretty much instant?

pantera101

pantera101

Banned
Awards
  • Established
I'm trying to keep it old school and simple. Things seem to have went perfectly fine back in the day.
I already have nolva,and ordered some drive(test booster) the other day.This will be all i will run after 3 weeks of m-drol.I figure if i stop taking nolva,and start noticing signs,i will start using it again.I plan on 20/20/10,maybe 40 the first and or second day,while running the drive longer than the nolva.I bought two bottles.I'm not worried,but never had gyno,and ran two ph's without a serm.