very very newb....first cycle new to site!

Page 1 of 2 12 Last
  1. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

Smile very very newb....first cycle new to site!

i just recently purchased superbolen 20 and methyl e from a friend that runs his own nutrition store. ive recently lost 55 lbs from dieting and excercise over the past 2 months and i was looking into getting more cut while building strength im not currently on and post cycle treatment since i just started 3 days ago. wondering if this is a good stack and any helpful information would be appreciated wether it be good or bad! thanks!

2. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

taking 2 tablets of superbolen 10mg and 2 tablets of the methyl e 10mg...
  3. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by Bendiesel View Post
    i just recently purchased superbolen 20 and methyl e from a friend that runs his own nutrition store. ive recently lost 55 lbs from dieting and excercise over the past 2 months and i was looking into getting more cut while building strength im not currently on and post cycle treatment since i just started 3 days ago. wondering if this is a good stack and any helpful information would be appreciated wether it be good or bad! thanks!
    Are you saying you've only been seriously training for 2 months?
    •   

4. Registered User
    Stats
    6'2"  213 lbs.

taking 2 tablets of superbolen 10mg and 2 tablets of the methyl e 10mg...
    Do not take any more tabs until you give us more feedback.
  5. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

ive been training longer than that but i recently lost the weight in two months.....
  6. Registered User

Why have you decided to use Steroids?. Do you realize how toxic these oral steroids are to your liver?. Do you know the side effects associated with them?.
  7. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by T-Bone View Post
    Why have you decided to use Steroids?. Do you realize how toxic these oral steroids are to your liver?. Do you know the side effects associated with them?.
    ya i know the side effects...and i started because ive always wanted to see what itd do for me so i figured id try....so far so good.
  8. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.

One more thing, how old are you?
  9. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by DBinMD View Post
    One more thing, how old are you?
    oh im 22....5'11" 236lbs
  10. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.

oh im 22....5'11" 236lbs
    superbolen 20 = according to the pkg is original superdrol and
    methyl e = epistane
    Thereís some logs search on mdrol or sdrol and epistane or havoc or Epi/Sdrol Log.

I stacked them once, and didnít like it, too much lethargy for me. But others have liked it. Superdrol is pretty toxic, you should invest in something like cycle support. Superdrol is also likely to shut you down so itís probably best to get a serm. Your dosages seem ok to me.

Steriod profiles
    Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

If you have anymore questions give a holler.
  11. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

superbolen 20 = according to the pkg is original superdrol and
    methyl e = epistane
    Thereís some logs search on mdrol or sdrol and epistane or havoc or Epi/Sdrol Log.

I stacked them once, and didnít like it, too much lethargy for me. But others have liked it. Superdrol is pretty toxic, you should invest in something like cycle support. Superdrol is also likely to shut you down so itís probably best to get a serm. Your dosages seem ok to me.

Steriod profiles
    Designer Steroid/prohormone profiles

If you have anymore questions give a holler.
    your awesome man thanks for the help...to help with the lethargy im taking d4 thermal shock milk thistle 400mg and omega 3 fish oil 1000 mg....have any dosage help for the thistle and fish oil?
  12. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Hey your cycle doesn't look to bad considering you're a self-proclaimed newb. You should be in store for some impressive strength gains as well as additional lean mass. Keep that diet clean if your trying to cut up, and I'm curious how long are you running this cycle? And please tell your PCT!
  13. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by dkkon1 View Post
    Hey your cycle doesn't look to bad considering you're a self-proclaimed newb. You should be in store for some impressive strength gains as well as additional lean mass. Keep that diet clean if your trying to cut up, and I'm curious how long are you running this cycle? And please tell your PCT!
    im going to run the cycle til the 28th....then gonna stack it with 11 test which supposdely isnt toxic to the liver....my diet mainly just consists of veggies and chicken breast with some natural peanut butter some low fat cottage cheese and an occasional slice of cheese....eating 6 to 8 times a day and im running 3 miles a day doing hiit training. im 18 percent body fat right now and i want to get down while on this stack to about a 15...i hope it can work out that way!
  14. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

Well it looks like you've picked some good compounds to lean out with. Not to mention lean mass (man i love those words) Sometimes s-drol will increase your cravings for junk food: high sugar, high carb, Just something to keep in mind (definately recommend super despite this).
  15. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

Well it looks like you've picked some good compounds to lean out with. Not to mention lean mass (man i love those words) Sometimes s-drol will increase your cravings for junk food: high sugar, high carb, Just something to keep in mind (definately recommend super despite this).
    ya i can tell....also my libido is ****in outrageous! im starting to get the back pumps a little gotta go get some taurine for that...my pct is gonna be novedex or liver longer not really sure which one...i really dont wanna do nolvadex cause its a drug main reason why i stayed away from anything illegal...i work for a pretty big company and the coast guard oversees what we do so we get random piss tests...i know they dont piss test for test...but im not too sure about other things.
  16. Registered User

my pct is gonna be novedex or liver longer not really sure which one.

That just says it all....
  17. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.

your awesome man thanks for the help...to help with the lethargy im taking d4 thermal shock milk thistle 400mg and omega 3 fish oil 1000 mg....have any dosage help for the thistle and fish oil?
    I don’t know anything about D4 Thermal Shock other than it’s a supposed fat burner. I’m not sure which products work the best for support, but ISTM, you need more than just the milk thistle for superdrol. AI’s cycle support seems to fit the bill, and considering what’s supposed to be in it, is reasonably priced. Superdrol has the potential for all the side effects: BP, cholesterol, liver tox, etc. If you cant’t/won’t afford that at least get some NAC. It’s cheap as dirt (Nutra has it $7.00 for 100 grams) and it’s pretty easy to mix. Also, up your thistle to 1200mg.

Also, since you’re tendons will be going thru added stress you should be doing something for joint support. Some combination of Cissus, glucosamine/chondroitin, and omega 3’s are the usual. However, I think you'll need more than just the omega 3's and no one seems to agree on what the dose should be, but 6 gms/day seems reasonable to start with.

Liver longer has nothing to do with PCT. Gaspari's novedex, is better than nothing but is not a SERM. With what you’re doing assume you will need a real SERM.

Most of us don't mind answering questions but you really need to search the board for most of this info. What I told you is just my opinion. There's ton's of info. After awhile you'll get an idea of who's most likely to know what he's talking about.

DB
  18. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

I donít know anything about D4 Thermal Shock other than itís a supposed fat burner. Iím not sure which products work the best for support, but ISTM, you need more than just the milk thistle for superdrol. AIís cycle support seems to fit the bill, and considering whatís supposed to be in it, is reasonably priced. Superdrol has the potential for all the side effects: BP, cholesterol, liver tox, etc. If you cantít/wonít afford that at least get some NAC. Itís cheap as dirt (Nutra has it $7.00 for 100 grams) and itís pretty easy to mix. Also, up your thistle to 1200mg.

Also, since youíre tendons will be going thru added stress you should be doing something for joint support. Some combination of Cissus, glucosamine/chondroitin, and omega 3ís are the usual. However, I think you'll need more than just the omega 3's and no one seems to agree on what the dose should be, but 6 gms/day seems reasonable to start with.

Liver longer has nothing to do with PCT. Gaspari's novedex, is better than nothing but is not a SERM. With what youíre doing assume you will need a real SERM.

Most of us don't mind answering questions but you really need to search the board for most of this info. What I told you is just my opinion. There's ton's of info. After awhile you'll get an idea of who's most likely to know what he's talking about.

DB
    the whole thing about the nolvadex is that its not otc...i get drug tested alot out where i work. im not too worried about them testing me for superdrol or methyl e but i am worried that if i piss nolvadex and i pop hot ill lose my job...i make too much money to put that on the line thats why i was looking into novadex or something like that.
  19. Registered User
    Stats
    6'3"  242 lbs.

Is it safe to stack d4 thermal shock with m drol seeing how toxic it already is,im new and i have had the crap scared out of me taking m drol,can someone tell me what steroid its close to,so i can do some research on it?
  20. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by bedawgs View Post
    Is it safe to stack d4 thermal shock with m drol seeing how toxic it already is,im new and i have had the crap scared out of me taking m drol,can someone tell me what steroid its close to,so i can do some research on it?
    d 4 is just a fat burner....im doing ok on it as it seems...not really having too many side effects from the superbolan and methyl e....my libido is out the roof and def some aggression but other than that not really too much to complain about.
  21. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

I donít know anything about D4 Thermal Shock other than itís a supposed fat burner. Iím not sure which products work the best for support, but ISTM, you need more than just the milk thistle for superdrol. AIís cycle support seems to fit the bill, and considering whatís supposed to be in it, is reasonably priced. Superdrol has the potential for all the side effects: BP, cholesterol, liver tox, etc. If you cantít/wonít afford that at least get some NAC. Itís cheap as dirt (Nutra has it $7.00 for 100 grams) and itís pretty easy to mix. Also, up your thistle to 1200mg.

Also, since youíre tendons will be going thru added stress you should be doing something for joint support. Some combination of Cissus, glucosamine/chondroitin, and omega 3ís are the usual. However, I think you'll need more than just the omega 3's and no one seems to agree on what the dose
    should be, but 6 gms/day seems reasonable to start with.

Liver longer has nothing to do with PCT. Gaspari's novedex, is better than nothing but is not a SERM. With what youíre doing assume you will need a real SERM.

DB

Couldn't agree more.
  22. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

If your looking for an otc pct that will help go with post cycle support by AI and somethin like 6 oxo to go along with it. somethin like 40/40/20/10 with the PSC and with the 6 oxo you want to almost do the opposite of your PSC. Also throw in a anti-cortisol if you can.

Thats some heavy stuff ur runnin there and everyone always suggest a serm like nolva.

trust me i learned the hard way to have a serm on hand. I got blasted by ppl tellin me to pick up a serm.
  23. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

Quote Originally Posted by brandon615 View Post
    If your looking for an otc pct that will help go with post cycle support by AI and somethin like 6 oxo to go along with it. somethin like 40/40/20/10 with the PSC and with the 6 oxo you want to almost do the opposite of your PSC. Also throw in a anti-cortisol if you can.

Thats some heavy stuff ur runnin there and everyone always suggest a serm like nolva.

trust me i learned the hard way to have a serm on hand. I got blasted by ppl tellin me to pick up a serm.
    i dont know how many times i have to say that im not going to be able to take nolvadex or anything like that....im looking for otc pct's....not looking to take any kind of drug since i do work for the coast guard pretty much...and suggestions..once again im not looking to take anything like clem or such.
  24. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

i dont know how many times i have to say that im not going to be able to take nolvadex or anything like that....im looking for otc pct's....not looking to take any kind of drug since i do work for the coast guard pretty much...and suggestions..once again im not looking to take anything like clem or such.

i just suggested an otc pct....
  25. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

i just suggested an otc pct....
    lol apparently im a douche!
  26. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

lol apparently im a douche!
    ha nah your straight
    but before u do as i suggested ask around becuz thats how i learned a lot of my stuff.
  27. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

ha nah your straight
    but before u do as i suggested ask around becuz thats how i learned a lot of my stuff.
    lol well see man my buddy owns a nutrition store...so i can get all this stuff relatively cheap... i just need to know what to take and what not to..cause like i said i have a really good job and im not trying to take anything illegal...ive heard that you can get back to normal and avoid shut downs on otc's as well.
  28. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

i mean u can but if your genetically inclined to this kind of stuff (gyno, high bp) its harder to supress it with a otc and with somethin like nolva u can completely avoid it. im not tryin to convince u to get it cuz i understand ur situation. trust me im kind of in the same one. this might have already been suggested or asked but have u considered pulsing?
  29. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

i mean u can but if your genetically inclined to this kind of stuff (gyno, high bp) its harder to supress it with a otc and with somethin like nolva u can completely avoid it. im not tryin to convince u to get it cuz i understand ur situation. trust me im kind of in the same one. this might have already been suggested or asked but have u considered pulsing?
    ive read the thread on it but i really dont understand it....cause right now im doing something like 20mg's of methyl e and superbolan.
  30. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

and ive tried searching for the definition of gyno and i still cant find it so i have no clue what that is.
  31. Registered User
    Stats
    6'0"  190 lbs.

its a lump behind ur nipple that can progress and basically make u grow ***** tits. u dont want to it. look up epistane FAQ. neo has a good thread and it has gyno info in it.
    it will give u lots of info

edit: it might help if you google gynecomastia.
  32. Registered User

and ive tried searching for the definition of gyno and i still cant find it so i have no clue what that is.
    Gynecomastia

noun
    excessive development of the breasts in males; usually the result of hormonal imbalance or treatment with certain drugs (including some antihypertensives)
    n.
    Abnormal enlargement of the male mammary glands, sometimes to the point of secreting milk.

This is the reason for the SERM recomendation. It will keep you Estrogen level from bouncing back real high after the sh!t your on.

the estrogen with eat your gains and give you gyno, most likely.

Looking big and ripped right now will pale in comparison to having to go to china for some prisoners liver, or when you need surgery because you look like you have golfballs under your pecs. these maybe otc, but they have prescription consequences.

I would research in the forums on this site; PCT ( post cycle therapy, SUPERDROL SIDES, epistane). Untill you've literally read every relevant page, you can never have to much info.

I would be happy to sit here and walk you through all the available options but its simply not possible.

I will give you my OTC PCT recomendation 6-oxo. its the only product ive seem that has any real peer reviewed literature on it.
  33. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

Gyno is short for the medical term gynecomastia.
    gyno pictures:
    http://nopain365.com/wwwb/data/board3/gynecomastia.jpg
    http://www.allsaintsclinic.org/images/gynecomastia.jpg

gyno is getting man boobs. It's the body and it's high estrogen bounceback after you've had a high test level for the cycle with superdrol.

Good luck with your cycle if you chose not to get a serm (Selective estrogen receptor modulator) such as nova (nolvadex - Tamoxifen / Tamoxifen citrate)
  34. Registered User
    Stats
    6'5"   lbs.

aww yall beat me to it, oh well, all good info above!
  35. Banned
    Stats
    6'0"  209 lbs.

A SERM (Nolvadex) is not going to show up on any test that won't show these designer supplements your taking, not to mention Nolvadex isn't a controlled substance and wouldn't get you into any trouble. The point i'm trying to make is that if your not willing to do this right then maybe you shouldn't do it at all. Not trying to bust your balls man, really, just don't want you to reap the possible consequences. Can you just use an OTC pct??? sure you can and there's not a bad chance you'll be just fine, but, what if you're not?? Not trying to be a fear monger, but this is simple cause and effect. You won't see me run a cycle like this with no SERM!!!! All that aside I hope everything works out great for you man, I really do.
  36. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

A SERM (Nolvadex) is not going to show up on any test that won't show these designer supplements your taking, not to mention Nolvadex isn't a controlled substance and wouldn't get you into any trouble. The point i'm trying to make is that if your not willing to do this right then maybe you shouldn't do it at all. Not trying to bust your balls man, really, just don't want you to reap the possible consequences. Can you just use an OTC pct??? sure you can and there's not a bad chance you'll be just fine, but, what if you're not?? Not trying to be a fear monger, but this is simple cause and effect. You won't see me run a cycle like this with no SERM!!!! All that aside I hope everything works out great for you man, I really do.
    your a bad ass! im getting a serm.....anyway someone told me i could up my methyl e up another 10mg....currently im taking 20 of bolan and 20 of the methyl e......said i could up it to 30? how do you feel about that? help!
  37. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

by the way just upped my universal animal pak to 2 bags a day......since im doing these ph's i figured itd be worth it to take 2 bags.....22 pills is a beast!
  38. Registered User
    Stats
    5'9"  200 lbs.

your a bad ass! im getting a serm.....anyway someone told me i could up my methyl e up another 10mg....currently im taking 20 of bolan and 20 of the methyl e......said i could up it to 30? how do you feel about that? help!
    Good Man! I'm glad it finally got thru your head to get a SERM. I understand you were worried about it showing up in a piss test but like my man said, it won't show up in any test that isn't testing for test. Can we say test one more time, TEST. Anyways good luck to you. Couldn't tell you if its OK to up the dosage you have to learn to listen to your body also. IMO I'd say go w.it if you feel it's too much or the sides get too much lower it back down. However I wouldn't mess around too much with your dosages until you have your SERM on hand.
  39. Registered User
    Stats
    5'5"  174 lbs.

Take the minimum necessary to get results. If this is your first cycle what you're taking should be plenty. I think you started on the 8th. If you're not getting results by now then something is wrong. The higher the dose, the bigger the side-effects. 30mg for superdrol is getting high. By itself it may be ok for someone that's 236lbs, but since you're stacking it with another hormonal I don't see the point.

How's your progress?
  40. Registered User
    Stats
    5'11"  236 lbs.

Take the minimum necessary to get results. If this is your first cycle what you're taking should be plenty. I think you started on the 8th. If you're not getting results by now then something is wrong. The higher the dose, the bigger the side-effects. 30mg for superdrol is getting high. By itself it may be ok for someone that's 236lbs, but since you're stacking it with another hormonal I don't see the point.

How's your progress?
    everytime im in the gym....im getting stronger...and im guessing im putting on lean mass...my abs are starting to show more i still have alot of belly fat to get rid of though....i used to not be able to dumbell fly 30's and now im doing it like nothing.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. NEWB HELP - First PH Cycle
    By 0mega in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 09-07-2009, 09:40 AM
  2. NEWB - Help Me With My PH Cycle
    By 0mega in forum Supplements
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-04-2009, 06:11 PM
  3. Newb, first cycle, T Prop
    By RaginCajun37 in forum Anabolics