cycle question

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
i just started some research with 1-test cyp and had a few question. How much 4-ad would i need to go with my cycle. I have two 10ml bottles of 1-test cyp at 100mg/ml. I started out with 1 cc this morning but need to know what ratio of 4-ad to use. the only 4-ad i have is the cyclo 4-ad from 1fast400. I thought the ratio of 1-test to 4-ad was like 2 to 1. meaning for every gm of 1-test you would have two grams of 4-ad. is that correct?

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
i think you need ATLEAST 50mg 4ad absorbed. I'd probably try to get 100mg absorbed though.

So if using a transdermal, use about 150-200mg/day

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
remember, when injecting, you are absorbing 100%, when using transdermal you are absorbing anywhere between 20-40% (depending on agents used and if DMSO is added to the mix).

I know the oral 4ad is under 10%, I am not sure what the liposomal way or cyclo absorbing rates are. Less than 20% thats for sure.

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
I thought the absorption rate for HPBCD or cyclodextrin was around 95% but i cant find it anywhere now. I have aslo emailed vpx to find out the absorption rates for their liposomal delivery system. Ill post my answer if i get a response back from vpx.

mauibuilt

Awards
  • Established
possibly, i am not a cyclo fan, so i don't research on it much.

I actually remember reading cyclo, but what i also remember is does not have a long half life at all.

maybe 2 hours? i could be wrong, any one wanna correct me?

yelis300

yelis300

Awards
  • Established
yes, youre correct on the half life of cyclodextrins. you just have to figure out your dosage and split it up throughout the day. I did get an email back from vpx. they said the liposomal delivery allowed for abbout 99% absorption of the active ingredient. this may be worth looking at. not sure about vpx line but ive seen other companies with liposomal delivery that are probably cheaper.